It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As an American, I have to ask...

WHAT ON GODS GIVEN EARTH ARE WE DOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? HOW FAR IS FAR ENOUGH?

I feel so helpless and sick about the state of affairs going on in this once great nation!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
reply to post by FlyersFan

This case has gone far beyond due diligence and has turned into a politically motivated witch hunt to appease the rabble rousers.

Just by this making this public request, they have automatically given Zimmerman an automatic defense. If this witch-hunt ever gets to court again, he can present this request in front of the judge and claim it as direct evidence of a federal conspiracy of harassment or even "Vexatious Litigation"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Hopefully they get some good tips. This guy got away with manslaughter.

Let's cross our fingers that the DOJ can at least bring a civil suit against Zimmerman. Either way his life is ruined and he's always going to have to be watching over his back
I can only assume you're trolling. All the evidence has been put forth, and the jury came to a decision, and acquitted Zimmerman.

Please go cry a river somewhere else..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisualQuanta

Yes for the fourth or fifth time. It is laughable.

You did contradict yourself by trying to paint me as a Martin supporter despite no evidence of that and then claiming that it had nothing to do with what you had to say when you obviously had negative implications behind the statement.

Now you're also calling me a troll.

Ad hominem at its finest.

You still neglect the fact that I gave my opinion and you subsequently ignored it over and over.
edit on 17-7-2013 by VisualQuanta because: (no reason given)
You are trolling bubb! And WHY won't you answer any of his questions?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

One Word. ... ..

UNF[SNIP]KENBELIEVEABLE

Certainly there has to be some sort of law against this.

As TAX payers is AnyOne pi##ed that OUR Government is wasting money on this.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This guy got away with manslaughter.

Your Damn Right he did. That will teach that little hoodlum. I guarantee he will Not be attacking anyone else ever again.

It sure is good thing that Zimmerman took him off of the streets before he could murder someone.

Just to give you a decent send off I wanted to say. .. ..

The DOJ is Not going to Find anything. AND in the event they find even a little tidbit Zimmerman’s defense team will be able to DESTROY whatever witness.

Ya know why. .. ? . . Because CREDIBILITY means allot in a court of law. It is NOT hard at all to destroy someone’s credibility on the stand.

Keep in mind .. Whoever gives the tips will Have to testify.

That sort of evidence would NEVER be aloud as hearsay.

edit on 17-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

"Equal Justice Under Law", right on the front of the US Supreme Court building, Washington DC.
(Wish I could embed a pic. 1 vote for the ATS mobile site)

Guess its only equal until the DOJ and President get involved.
edit on 17-7-2013 by kmb08753 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I am going to win the US Powerball lottery tonight and buy an island. (I doubt I personally have any real power to affect change in my government without a life long dedication to lobbying and activism.)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not exactly a legal guru or anything, but wouldn't it be double jeopardy to try him again for the shooting? If he was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, then he is not guilty. There is no more debate, why is the thought of another trail circulating like someone can legally take him to court for the same crime twice?

I'm sure there are a hundred cases like this a day, I'm not buying it that this one is special for some reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I can't say I am surprised. Even so this action is far more extreme than I imagined. I assumed they would go after him on the federal level, but this, shocked me. I have a feeling that these actions by the federal government are a harbinger to a decidedly worse "more perfect union".

The federal government is growing far past its traditional, constitutional restraints.

reply to post by muse7

Originally posted by muse7
Hopefully they get some good tips. This guy got away with manslaughter.

Let's cross our fingers that the DOJ can at least bring a civil suit against Zimmerman. Either way his life is ruined and he's always going to have to be watching over his back

You know. It is this eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth desire for vengeance that is bringing this world down. I find it sad that you are glad that the life of a person is ruined. All the while implying that it could very well be you who sticks the knife into his back....

And people wonder why the world is in dire straights....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I really am irritated at the outright attacks on citizens who have had their day in court, were proven innocent, and this administration uses the unwieldy power at their disposal to crush those they don’t like or outright break laws, ignore laws, and do whatever it is they feel like after they themselves have been guilty of much higher crimes of Treason, Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy (Terrorists in Libya, Egypt –Muslim Brotherhood, and now Al Qaeda in Syria, regardless of how a person may feel independently about those governments), and on and on. If an average citizen even dare tried some of the stuff they have openly done, such as running guns to Mexican Criminal Drug Gangs, refuse to follow a federal law or just break it when they feel it suits them, I am just fed up with this crap going on and seemingly no one is willing to or can stop them and put them in prison. Just like Holder getting caught outright lying under oath to congress. We, as citizens, would be in Federal Prison for perjury. They do it, again and again and here we have an outright attack trying to put this man in prison on civil rights charges, even though the FBI already did an investigation and found no civil rights violations, is beyond wrong. How many people could lie about Zimmerman to aid this administration in persecuting a man because of their own racist attitudes and intolerance? It seems more and more like they are trying to start an armed uprising, civil war between races, or you name your game so they can topple the American government and the USA as we have known it all of our lives. It makes me sick to see this going on and the idiots that follow right behind with their heads firmly planted in the rectum.

edit on 17/7/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Makes me wonder if anyone would be bold enough to step up and help Zimmerman file a civil rights suit against the DOJ. Wouldn't this fall under "color of the law" abuse (Conspiracy Against Rights)? Or if something happens to Zimmerman, "Failure to keep from harm".

I honestly don't know, but it seems like this latest step might be a BIG overstep for Zimmerman's civil rights.

Absolutely yes, the first... second and third points as well.
Where's the ACLU while all this is going on? Crickets, because the DOJ
and the previous administrations all the way back to Truman had them^
in their pockets, at least when something significant was unwinding. As far
as major issues the ACLU is almost as blanket useless and indeed dangerous
as the National Education Association.

Blatant harrassment, contempt of the court that exonerated Zim, and best
of all willful criminal endangerment. The overstep of this move is absolutely
apalling-- and should show anybody with an IQ north of a spider fern what's up.

And whoever out on the sidewalk with the signs or rocks don't get the idea,
and QUICK-- that any time the government sees fit to make it them to cut from
the herd, deserve to be next.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
kan·ga·roo court
Noun
An unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, esp. without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or...

I thought that if he was declared innocent that was it ? Sure if there was some kind of corruption going on that should be looked into but in it's own investigation.

Too aggressively seek out something is to be bias

If I was in his shoes I would have killed Darkie too. (Atleast I didn't say Negro or Nigger.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What if Trayvon was suicidal or on drugs?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Gestas because: I am not racist You are racist and prejudice for thinking I am being offensive or racist. Probably have Victim syndrome too

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
This is the sort of thing I would expect in a Communist Police State, not in a supposedly Constitutionally run Democracy.

We now see how far our government has sunk.
Deny the legal outcome of a jury because we must win at any and all costs.

If indeed the Constitution was being even given a glance in the rearview, defcon...
the mob might not even be given the nod on this one; I'm suspicious whether or
not the communists already installed are trying to expand their voter base, and kill
off the opposition with color of law before they get busted.

And it's starting to look like where their out-of-control agenda is headed, they can't hide
it anymore. I'm not sure how many of old Russia were bolsheviks, but they were from
accounts a damned noisy bunch.
How much like outright Contempt of Court do the Feds have to commit before....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
so anonymous rabble rousers can email tip in that zimmerman was some kind of racist with just their accusation of lies and deceit... INSANE

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Please, someone anyone, tell me why were supposed to care about this court case? Murders happen everyday in America, thousands every year. So why is this one so important?

It's a big distraction. Smoke and mirrors. Then you really have to wonder what's going on behind the close doors, plus the Snowden demographic to see how many "patriots" there are.

....sigh

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
kan·ga·roo court
Noun
An unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, esp. without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or...

I thought that if he was declared innocent that was it ? Sure if there was some kind of corruption going on that should be looked into but in it's own investigation.

Too aggressively seek out something is to be bias

If I was in his shoes I would have killed Darkie too. (Atleast I didn't say Negro or Nigger.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What if Trayvon was suicidal or on drugs?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Gestas because: I am not racist You are racist and prejudice for thinking I am being offensive or racist. Probably have Victim syndrome too

You can't use a term like "darkie" and expect people not to think you are a racist. The very fact that you think it's o.k. to use the term darkie in relation to an African American only propagates the racism in this country that does exist ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.

With that being said, I do agree with your first point. If we do away with the court systems in this country and only go off of what the public opinion of a man or woman under question is, we might as well set the west and east coast's on fire and wait for them to meet in the middle.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's outrageous. But then this administration has had agendas like this from the start. It's just that some people accept it and some people don't. This is what a witch hunt looks like in America today.
edit on 17-7-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What this is about is the evidence already collected is not enough to convict Zimmerman on so now they are going to make crap up, much like the media and others have been doing all along.

I said this in another thread.

Zimmerman needs to go to an embassy of his choice and ask for political asylum.

Thats what people who are being politically persecuted do.

The new department of injustice motto?

Hell even if we don't have evidence we just make it up.

Be nice if someone would prosecute that criminal who runs the DOJ..
edit on 17-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Great our country has just gone Jerry Springer on us.

If one show doesn't get, just have another episode for the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join