It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Special 'Zimmerman Hotline' for Tips to Prosecute Him

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
What this is about is the evidence already collected is not enough to convict Zimmerman on so now they are going to make crap up, much like the media and others have been doing all along.

I said this in another thread.

Zimmerman needs to go to an embassy of his choice and ask for political asylum.

Thats what people who are being politically persecuted do.

The new department of injustice motto?

Hell even if we don't have evidence we just make it up.

Be nice if someone would prosecute that criminal who runs the DOJ..
edit on 17-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

That's just it, neo. It's obviously out of reach now, and has been since the
media ran public opinion instead of the 240 or so million dormant organs
let politics go to the politicians' turf only. The politicians all turned crooked,
and the media is doing a great job of calling anybody who blows the whistle the
crook. Hell we even pipe up with a dissenting opinion now we're domestic ding dongs.
Example-- I wonder exactly how much worse than Spiro Agnew was Joe B. is now?
And he's not even denting the radar with a both barrels salute at a burglar.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

In a criminal case, the defendant may appeal a guilty verdict, but the government may not appeal if a defendant is found not guilty.

Source

A federal civil case involves a legal dispute between two or more parties. To begin a civil lawsuit in federal court, the plaintiff files a complaint with the court and "serves" a copy of the complaint on the defendant. The complaint describes the plaintiff's injury, explains how the defendant caused the injury, and asks the court to order relief. A plaintiff may seek money to compensate for the injury, or may ask the court to order the defendant to stop the conduct that is causing the harm. The court may also order other types of relief, such as a declaration of the legal rights of the plaintiff in a particular situation.

Source

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Sounds like the thing to do is flood the hotline with protest calls . Make it known how we feel about it . One way or the other .

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Jesse Jackson wants the U.N. Human Rights Council to to step in. This guy has lost his marbles and is nothing more than a instigator that hides behind his racial fake organization. He has caused more problems then good. Talk about a hate crime; then you have the Black Panthers that's like a black version of the KKK that sends threats out to Zimmerman in plain view and no one does a thing about it. They are a bunch of thugs and should feel the full wrath of the law.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This has Change written all over it.

When will we draw the line on dumb govt, dumb media, and dumb Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

It's only America if we allow it to be.

...and we all know what needs doing. Or are we too afraid to speak out? Cowards, too timid to stand up to those who would render our freedoms a thing of the past?

It's time and past to speak out. Not just on this topic, but others that are just as relevant to our futures, and more importantly, the futures of those who follow us, our kids.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is a link to a post that Signals posted on 7/9. It is a new app that they have come out with so that we can now track each other.

Geolocate Dangerous Guns...Link

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Not quite, but headed there.

What's ironic here is this administration is using the same laws enacted to protect people from this very thing, to do the opposite of what the laws original intent was.

Sickeningly ironic.

Time to get very angry people...seriously angry.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Unbelievable! Is this still America??

My god ... :shk:

Really, really frightening.

I just got this sinking feeling.

they are trying to KILL this poor man..well duh.........., i know..

by having him in such despair,
feels the only way his family will be safe,
career prospect toast---radioactive [no matter caring a business owner, once customers find out..trouble],
none can imagine the tremendous pressure he has been under.. Heck, i have social anxiety and Im basically a "ghost" in public.

suicide... those ^^ SICK ^^ Heartless ^^ BLOOD THIRSTY riot instigator $#^$^%^# [T&C violation till your eyes bleed] race hustlers...They want to see this poor man kill himself. then they know his WHOLE family would be hurt in the WORST way!!

YEah, that'll teach 'em huh..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
FlyersFan, you're making threads about Zimmerman. Are you not also on the same idea creating spin from his name? Anyways...

The DOJ opens a tipline for all the big scenes that get televised. They get informaton like about who to put on a list later. There's probably a big codeword project over their effort. So from their gathering they get Trayvon demographics which they put into behavioral plotting algorithms by location. And it goes into permanent records, because they're calling a government number. Although right now it seems all phone numbers are government numbers under Internet emperor Obama with the way things are being recorded in the USA.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i knew he wasn't out of the woods yet. i do believe enough credible witnesses to his alleged racist actions will come forward to build a case against him. for every person that has witnessed Zimmerman's violent and racist behavior, Zimmerman supporters will look the other way or explain away each and every last incident.

I am sure they will come out... I can only guess what they will say. It may sound something like..

"yeah that Zimmerman is a racist bastard, he took a black chick to the prom"

or

"Zimmerman hates black people so much that he tutored black children and teens for free, if I know a racist it is a person who helps black folks with no intention of recompense."

Or

"that white latino creepy ass cracker is so racist he has a black grandmother"

lots of people can use words. Words do not make you a racist, its the tone and intention behind the words. I can either see one of two things coming out of this.

1. The DOJ gets a bunch of false information and is stupid enough to prosecute on groundless charges and loses.

or

2. The DOJ prosecutes on groundless charges and loses.

Unfortunately I believe that they will prosecute Zimmerman either way, and either way I believe they will lose. At some point I would think that all of the ignorant people who judging this based on emotion rather than fact will wake up and see this whole fiasco for what it really is..... A snow blind from all of the other garbage our government has not been able to cover up. And then they will take off the blindfolds and pin the tale on the donkey that is our government (or more likely just Obama bin laden and Eric "Der fuhrer"Holder)

May Snowden live long enough to hit the world with the bombshell I'm hoping he has....
edit on 18-7-2013 by kdyam because: dotting the i's

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

Google searched Zimmerman tip line.... and apparently the DOJ has done this sort of thing in the past the only reference was that they set up a tip line for people who were unfairly treated by the Albuquerque N.M. police department. The article alluded to this happening more than once in the past. They need to get off of their butts and get their own info, not rely on a bunch of people calling in spam.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
surely if he has been found innocent and successfully pleaded self defense he is exempt from civil suits and this would constitute a form a harassment? couldn't his solicitor start some kind of proceedings against the DOJ for harassment? I'm not that clued up on US law but surely this behavior isn't legal?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This is what dumbfounds me, the guy clearly isn't a racist. All the facts point to that but the lynch mob want his blood so they stick their fingers in their ears and sing "LA LA LA, I'm not listening"

Originally posted by kdyam

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i knew he wasn't out of the woods yet. i do believe enough credible witnesses to his alleged racist actions will come forward to build a case against him. for every person that has witnessed Zimmerman's violent and racist behavior, Zimmerman supporters will look the other way or explain away each and every last incident.

I am sure they will come out... I can only guess what they will say. It may sound something like..

"yeah that Zimmerman is a racist bastard, he took a black chick to the prom"

or

"Zimmerman hates black people so much that he tutored black children and teens for free, if I know a racist it is a person who helps black folks with no intention of recompense."

Or

"that white latino creepy ass cracker is so racist he has a black grandmother"

lots of people can use words. Words do not make you a racist, its the tone and intention behind the words. I can either see one of two things coming out of this.

1. The DOJ gets a bunch of false information and is stupid enough to prosecute on groundless charges and loses.

or

2. The DOJ prosecutes on groundless charges and loses.

Unfortunately I believe that they will prosecute Zimmerman either way, and either way I believe they will lose. At some point I would think that all of the ignorant people who judging this based on emotion rather than fact will wake up and see this whole fiasco for what it really is..... A snow blind from all of the other garbage our government has not been able to cover up. And then they will take off the blindfolds and pin the tale on the donkey that is our government (or more likely just Obama bin laden and Eric "Der fuhrer"Holder)

May Snowden live long enough to hit the world with the bombshell I'm hoping he has....
edit on 18-7-2013 by kdyam because: dotting the i's

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
Certainly there has to be some sort of law against this..

Holder is above the law. Obama won't disrupt his favorite minion from his activities.
Fast and Furious. Benghazi-gate. Zimmerman Tip Line .... etc etc
edit on 7/18/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
How about a DOJ hotline for the number of hate crimes that have occurred since the Zimmerman verdict?
Black on white violence.

Much better!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
FlyersFan, you're making threads about Zimmerman. Are you not also on the same idea creating spin from his name? Anyways...

So because the name 'zimmerman' is included in this information, we should ignore it? Answer - no. We need to be informed about what is going on and how Holder is gaining serious negative power.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatnext21
I sure hope that Zimmerman's lawyer saw the possibility of this happening and advised him to take the first boat out of Florida with his family and never return. This is a lynching and nobody it seems is safe from those who would disagree with any verdict that is made. Really sad state of affairs

I agree.. Zimmerman could really be in serious danger.,

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Jesse Jackson wants the U.N. Human Rights Council to to step in. This guy has lost his marbles and is nothing more than a instigator that hides behind his racial fake organization. He has caused more problems then good. Talk about a hate crime; then you have the Black Panthers that's like a black version of the KKK that sends threats out to Zimmerman in plain view and no one does a thing about it. They are a bunch of thugs and should feel the full wrath of the law.

I saw this article this morning as well, concerning J. Jackson requesting the United Nations to step in.. this type of request and statement seems a bit ridiculous..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Federal Government publicly and openly engaging in a wanton high profile witch hunt.

Sickening.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join