NASA Discovers Portals In Space Between The Earth And The Sun!

page: 2
12
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters
 


are you sure ur analyzing the topic of rotation clearly? can you post a source?

what do you think about this video presentation?




what temperature would you say it is in space outside of earth's atmosphere in direct line of sight with the sun. or do astronauts and satellites restrict their orbits to the dark side of the earth to avoid direct sunlight?
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
This was posted about three weeks back I think.
Not a bad guess, a little longer than that, but you're right, it was already posted some weeks ago:

NASA finds portals near earth and have discovered how to find them
edit on 11-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by JayinAR
This was posted about three weeks back I think.
Not a bad guess, a little longer than that, but you're right, it was already posted some weeks ago:

NASA finds portals near earth and have discovered how to find them
edit on 11-7-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification


the thing is, i never saw this report until today. and if u require proof of that, note that in my thread on snowflake formation where we were discussing my inferences on interplanetary communication. which i was more than pretty sure of.. i deduced this inter-planetary communication from the science of sound cymatics and basic information regarding cosmic radiation and the earth's atmosphere.

even still in this report, they have not yet identified the aspect of sound/frequency which takes part in this process.. look out for that
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by filledcup
 

The Bible is filled with symbols that we miss if we fail to define them properly. The historical stories are true, yet parables to show us what is under the hood of what is seen.

edit on 11-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


And this was aimed at " the commoner ".

As we are all deemed to be, by decree of the elite banker.
Whom such doth share a bed with thine purchased politician; sworn upon the eternal fountain -
of elite shared silence of unspeakable acts !



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup
 


Thanks, I actually searched for it but I must be brain dead today.

In the article it appears to be a conduct only of magnetism that make a magnetic channel from the sun to the earth. Not really a portal in the SCI-FI sense.

So we should continue searching


But very interesting read.

Next time I would post the nasa link and not disclose.tv as the source is always the best.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tyfon
 


perhaps ur right. but i only aimed to give credit to the actual source i discovered the article on. i did not have to find it's nasa related article to know that what was said was truth. only when you asked i googled my same topic title and searched the links for one from nasa.gov.

also i wouldnt under-estimate the possibilities generated from various magnetic fields. warping of space/time, is indeed one of it's capabilities.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


First, thanks for spamming a bunch of biblical passages. I'll remember that next time someone whines when I spam some FACTS into a religious thread.

Secondly.... and I only skimmed your post, are you suggesting that these regions of the magnetic field stretching out toward the sun, are the gates mentioned in those passages?

Wouldn't that make the sun heaven?


Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Earth is a refinery and our inheritance, as most people know, are the heavens (Kingdom of God). Hydrogen has strong and weak nuclear forces that have invariable symmetry. We see this in the formation of photorefractive crystalline symmetry of the following five shapes (Sacred Geometry).

The Tetrahedron
The Cube
The Octahedron
The Polyhedron, and
The Dodecahedron

We know that God is invariable and the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is Eternally set as infinity. We cannot ever state that God is temporal and moving in the variable of time. Hydrogenisis is the key to this. The waters of the formless void starts with Hydrogen.

Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. All of creation happens in threes. From the starting gate of the first element, we have a neutron added that is mirrored to the proton. The proton has two up quarks and one down. The Neutron has two down and one up. Both the proton and neutron represent the center pulling the third weak force into submission. The weak force of the electron does not follow the laws of the invariable symmetry of the eight-fold path of physics. Why? Free will is your answer among other things. All particles are entangled. See the EPR (Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen) Paradox. Read about it in Matthew 18.

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

To be absent from the body is to be present with God. Why?

Matthew 18 Again:

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

This is because we are created in an image. An image is our metaphor for what a particle is to consciousness. Our only comparison is the Voxel (Volumetric Picture Element). We are inside a hologram of energy (information). We are in formed by the light that is the information within the invariable structure of hydrogen and the elements that come from the neutral and proton bringing all of creation into form. Time keeps everything from happening at once and is the medium that represents our fabric of space. Space and Time are relative because they are one thing. The same can be said for speed / distance and mass / energy. Again, Hydrogen is where it starts and the very prima materia that God uses for communication by entanglement between your true Angel in Heaven and your soul here as an image. Look in a mirror. Are you the person you see in reflection or the one casting the image? Read Genesis 1:27 and you see that you are the image here, but the one casting that image above our dimension.

In the Hebrew Lexicon, Gate is the branch of morphology of the following words.

Word 1081 is Door. It is the pictograph of the tent opening and the shepherd's staff holding it up. Combined, they make the door on the rod. The root of Door then has the following words related. Poor: Any object that dangles such as a basked that is hung from a rope down a well of water (Baptism -Involution and Evolution). A poor weak person hangs the head in poverty (Humans in bondage to the refinery). Weak: One who dangles the head (Crown) in poverty or hunger (For knowledge). In the Bible, food is always knowledge. Hair: What hangs from the head and is easily blown by the wind. Brought Low: To be brought down (Involution) such as the head in humility or a dried up river. Lift (Evolution): Anything that dangles down and swings back and forth, such as a branch, hair, rope or door.

Ecclesiastes 12:6

Remember him--before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well,

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. The Aleph is God and the beginning. Tav is the Omega of Greek and the End. It represents the two crossed sticks of the Hebrew last letter. We know it as the Cross of the Shepherd. Take away the Aleph and what word do you have? Death. Mem Tav is the Water without God. Faith allows all three. God and the Son are the proton and neutron in the middle providing the anchor for what moves. We are the electron coming into invariable symmetry with God and the Son. It all parallels to Hydrogen and the Seed of Creation. Evolution cannot tell you this. Science denies the Aleph and is Blind.

You don't want it to be true because of pride against an invariable God that demands your righteousness.

edit on 11-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


unfortunately the scientists here will not understand. they will see only religious gibble gabble. nonetheless, what u post is relevant, however from a different perspective than single logic allows.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
1st off, Can the rapture happen so I don't have to read anymore BS religious mindmelt crap? Thanks I been there done that, got boned in the rear and some smelly, holy shirt too.

2nd off, They are electromagnetic portals and mainly it's like the energy transferal effect ( forgot the proper name for it ) that happens in electromagnetic fields, the electricity will actually travel via these fields and it's thought of that it's how the Light from the sun reaches us so fast. Takes only 8 mins I believe for the light from the sun to get to us on earth.

So in theory we could use these in the future for FTL travel possibly or even the starter blocks for manmade wormholes.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by filledcup
 

The Bible is filled with symbols that we miss if we fail to define them properly. The historical stories are true, yet parables to show us what is under the hood of what is seen.

edit on 11-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


And this was aimed at " the commoner ".

As we are all deemed to be, by decree of the elite banker.
Whom such doth share a bed with thine purchased politician; sworn upon the eternal fountain -
of elite shared silence of unspeakable acts !


What is light's purpose? Do we take knowledge or receive knowledge? Do we receive the gift God gives or take it as a thief? Light reveals what it hits. We do not see light unless it reveals what it casts the light upon. Your 3D body casts a 2D shadow. Time (4D) casts your shadow of movement as a 3D object. The fifth dimension is the probability space were collapsing wave function occurs for the consciousness (Spirit) within each of our sentient minds. We collapse what is indeterminate and make it determined by the choices we make. The gateway for this to occur is consciousness, on loan from God. We do not own it.

What do you do in life? Do you make the sun shine? No. Do you make the Earth turn? Do you protect the Earth with the hydrogen cycle between the sun and waters of the Earth? Do you form the iron core in the center to keep the Sun, Moon and Earth in union? Do you make your hair grow, eyes see and so on? NO. You move and think. That's all you do. The gateway between information in formed into your body is the same as that of the sun to the Earth; galaxy core to the other galaxies and plasma dynamic electric universe to our bodies. The hydrogen we inhabit uses energy and information dimensionally to entangle our being into a body. Mankind is Carbon, 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. We are the beast in the temple to make the sacrifice. Water cleanses the temple.

What am I DeScribing? What the Scribe hermetically sealed in scripture. The history is merely the medium to show you the symbol inside. If I can find it, so can you. You can't win if you don't enter the living waters. God provides the gateways for all knowledge to enter by the light. Remember, light reveals what it hits.


edit on 11-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
1st off, Can the rapture happen so I don't have to read anymore BS religious mindmelt crap? Thanks I been there done that, got boned in the rear and some smelly, holy shirt too.

2nd off, They are electromagnetic portals and mainly it's like the energy transferal effect ( forgot the proper name for it ) that happens in electromagnetic fields, the electricity will actually travel via these fields and it's thought of that it's how the Light from the sun reaches us so fast. Takes only 8 mins I believe for the light from the sun to get to us on earth.

So in theory we could use these in the future for FTL travel possibly or even the starter blocks for manmade wormholes.


dont do it using petrol tho.. lol

2nd



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 


Three weeks, two months, who's counting?



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
1st off, Can the rapture happen so I don't have to read anymore BS religious mindmelt crap? Thanks I been there done that, got boned in the rear and some smelly, holy shirt too.

2nd off, They are electromagnetic portals and mainly it's like the energy transferal effect ( forgot the proper name for it ) that happens in electromagnetic fields, the electricity will actually travel via these fields and it's thought of that it's how the Light from the sun reaches us so fast. Takes only 8 mins I believe for the light from the sun to get to us on earth.

So in theory we could use these in the future for FTL travel possibly or even the starter blocks for manmade wormholes.


You are referring to this: EPR (Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen) Paradox



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


unfortunately the scientists here will not understand. they will see only religious gibble gabble. nonetheless, what u post is relevant, however from a different perspective than single logic allows.


Pride is glaucoma for the mind.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


man will come to realize that technology has only discovered externally the secrets and capabilities of man himself. what science needs a spaceship for, man does not require to traverse space. there is also the added benefit that a man can decipher natural communication better than any current sensors on a craft can perceive. where sensors perceive only pressure.. an intelligent and conscious being can perceive it's attributes and identify the aspects of it which seem intelligently driven. sensors cannot detect intelligence/consciousness.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


man will come to realize that technology has only discovered externally the secrets and capabilities of man himself. what science needs a spaceship for, man does not require to traverse space. there is also the added benefit that a man can decipher natural communication better than any current sensors on a craft can perceive. where sensors perceive only pressure.. an intelligent and conscious being can perceive it's attributes and identify the aspects of it which seem intelligently driven. sensors cannot detect intelligence/consciousness.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)


I agree. We are a composite of the Trinity. Like elements possessing the Proton in symmetry to the Neutron, the electron is captured. Like the Trinity of God, man is both particle and wave (Matter / Mater / Matrix / Womb), but also possesses Spirit (Consciousness). God claims to be the Great I AM. What is the middle of duality as the third aspect hidden? That aspect is the Neutral of all quantum entanglement. It is invariable and symmetrical. We are not. This is for a very good reason: The Reason is Music and we DO have a Composer. Get it. DO!



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Disclosure begun long ago.


You wanted Disclosure....This is the debriefing process.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.astrobio.net...
2012

nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca...
2011

Anyway its not new, its been around for a while. Everything is interconnected.



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by filledcup
 


So at times, the earth's magnetic field reaches out and links with the sun? I'm confused as hell on that lol What applications, if any, do you think this would have for us?

I was reading about, i think NASA, experimenting with essentially deflector fields. Creating a man-made magnetic field around a craft, much like the earth's magnetic field, to deflect incoming debris. Could this have applications for that? Is it possible, once we understand what's going on, to harness that?

One of the biggest risks for space work is debris, man-made or otherwise, even a pea sized rock could blast through a shuttle or space station. Could we position our ships and space station within the protected field, could we force it to happen?



Solar storms, Northern lights. Many described here:

www.solarstorms.org...

The best one I can remember was from March 1988. Around mid-day I put the twin-cassette radio in my room on, and started listening to the local FM radio stations. Then the strange thing happened, the local station started getting fainter with getting interference with what sounded like a foreign FM radio station, with jingles like "NRG". With a little adjustment I could get full stereo. Our own radio station explained it as "atmospheric conditions". Later that evening, just past midnight, we went outside, and there was a greenish-red spot in the sky, directly opposite where the Sun would be. Faint green sheets of light would shoot across the sky every 10 seconds or so.

www.solarstorms.org...



posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormcell

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by filledcup
 


So at times, the earth's magnetic field reaches out and links with the sun? I'm confused as hell on that lol What applications, if any, do you think this would have for us?

I was reading about, i think NASA, experimenting with essentially deflector fields. Creating a man-made magnetic field around a craft, much like the earth's magnetic field, to deflect incoming debris. Could this have applications for that? Is it possible, once we understand what's going on, to harness that?

One of the biggest risks for space work is debris, man-made or otherwise, even a pea sized rock could blast through a shuttle or space station. Could we position our ships and space station within the protected field, could we force it to happen?



Solar storms, Northern lights. Many described here:

www.solarstorms.org...

The best one I can remember was from March 1988. Around mid-day I put the twin-cassette radio in my room on, and started listening to the local FM radio stations. Then the strange thing happened, the local station started getting fainter with getting interference with what sounded like a foreign FM radio station, with jingles like "NRG". With a little adjustment I could get full stereo. Our own radio station explained it as "atmospheric conditions". Later that evening, just past midnight, we went outside, and there was a greenish-red spot in the sky, directly opposite where the Sun would be. Faint green sheets of light would shoot across the sky every 10 seconds or so.

www.solarstorms.org...



a perfect example of conscious intelligence analyzing natural communication. because this OP is a living being, he was able to notice the connection between both light and sound being apparent by conjoining observations from two entirely different types of technology. his eyes, and the apparent coincidence of there being radio interference. how many frequency sensors has science used in analyzing magnetosphere bombardment? or have they been analyzing both and not making the connection by sleeping on the job? has no geologist, astrophysicist or aerospace scientist come across the topic of sound cymatics to see the link? when i saw it it came instantly. like a big photo in front my face.. lol. i suppose their 2014 mission will have all the required equipment. those who havent read this thread will learn more then..lol

i shall place 2 shillings on the table that they discover that there is a frequency that either precedes the opening of the portals in a buildup, or that the actual portal will generate a frequency.. or both!





new topics
top topics
 
12
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join