It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Discovers Portals In Space Between The Earth And The Sun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No you are exactly right, celestial bodies like the sun and moon effect our personalities. That has been proven to my knowledge. Just ask my Mom on a full moon. LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21
reply to post by rickymouse

No you are exactly right, celestial bodies like the sun and moon effect our personalities. That has been proven to my knowledge. Just ask my Mom on a full moon. LOL

Or should you have said....be careful not to ask my mom on a full moon

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkNite

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Well this is all jolly fascinating stuff. I cannot wait to see what the results of the mission to examine these "x-points" read like. I also wonder if it is possible to create in a laboratory, a much smaller version of the circumstances in which these things occur. I mean, going out there and looking for them is all sorts of spectacular, but if we can learn ways in which we could control the effect, then we could recreate it small scale,and study the heck out of it to our hearts content.
would suck if they created something like a portal or wormhole and we all get pulled in. That's why I think it's crazy they wanna make small scale black holes with them collider things. They say that it would be so minuscule that it couldn't happen but honestly they don't know what would happen. They shouldn't be messing with artificial black holes. Just because they think its safe doesn't mean jack. Anything could happen. Ok I'm starting to scare myself haha

The energies those colliders use are far less than the energy you get from a single lightning bolt. Lighting has been known to create sprites up in the atmosphere as well as X-ray and gamma-rays. These call the resulting high-energy particles "dark lightning".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This threat is old stuff!

It was published already in 2008 by NASA ->
science1.nasa.gov...

It seems that NASA needs attention from the people to get more money from the congress

So maybe the elders from different native cultures were not that stupid how always thought by our modern society. They always stated that we are "connected" to father sun.

"For every living being here on Mother Earth there is the sun that physically shines a light that is connected to us“ Cherokee Elder

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by Spacespider
A gateway from earth into the the sun ?
Sounds like a hot adventure

I wonder if this could be the reason for some of the missing people.. accidentally walking into a portal leading to the sun

i dont think that these portals would create such a thing as they are basically just at the bridge between earth's atmosphere and space. thus air or space-craft may be more susceptible to these particular portals.

however, if we had further portal translators near the earth's surface, perhaps originating from the earth's core, then that can help to explain phenomenon like those occuring around the bermuda triangle.

we then have a question about the sun. why is space cold, when our planet is hot. if the earth's atmosphere protects us from heat from the sun, then entering space should fry both occupants and vehicle.

Space is cold because it is almost devoid of matter and therefore there is nothing there to absorb the radiation from the sun! I could go into details but it's best you look up the laws of thermodynamics and thermodynamics in a vacuum! The reason it's so hot for an astronaut is the exact opposite because there is nothing there to filter out the intense solar infrared radiation and so that astronaut gets hit with the full force of the suns rays!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

And disclosetv as the source?
more

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

And disclosetv as the source?
more

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by tyfon

It sais that NASA has discovered this, but I can't find any links to nasa.gov.

Can you please direct me?

www.nasa.gov...

that wasnt so hard

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

On ATS "portals" have a very specific connotation. What NASA is talking about does not transport one from one place to another.
NASA clarifies...

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions,"

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

On ATS "portals" have a very specific connotation. What NASA is talking about does not transport one from one place to another.
NASA clarifies...

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions,"

www.nasa.gov...

thanks for bringing that to light man.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Oh

btw congratulations on being on ATS for ONE month.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join