It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I missed that post. Thanks lostgirl. I'm curious to see if this site goes down now that its posted on ATS.
It looks like someone does not want attention. Digital_Reality why did you take the site down?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Ain't nothin' special 'bout me. Though I was trawling through the site from the beginning post-by-post until I got bored and started scanning through months at a time. This would have made a definite patten in the traffic I was giving them rather than just poking about semi-randomly.

Given that we know they're watching this thread (Hi guys!), I did announce publicly that I'm the new kid in town ready to poke the wasp nest with a big ol' stick. Though I don't think I've done or said anything more provocative than anyone else in here. Maybe they're just frustrated and annoyed that this thread hasn't died yet. Still, I say it's their fault for being a riddle wrapped inside and enigma wrapped inside a tacky music video wrapped inside an archeological fraud.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
And once again, here we have what is basically the carrot and the stick.
I know I am not the only one to correlate the lack of interest in this thread with the upsurge in new posters. Direne walks away and takes the ball home as well. New posters come with new ideas. It is rather ambiguous as to actual dates but the facts are the facts.
As always, and as my intelligence is rather limited, I shall sit back with a bag of popcorn in the dark. I did like the whole music correlation though, that was cool.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: velvetpawn

Towards the bottom of page 144 is a post by an ATS member (Digital_Reality) who said that the website you had posted belonged to him...

I wonder why he would take it down after revealing that it was his?

I have been reading up about Operation Earnest Voice and wondered, in the context of a site like ATS which although with a high percentile of US members also has a reasonably significant international voice, how the legal lines could become blurred. So that while it is illegal to "spread propaganda amongst US citizens" would such a site as ATS be ignored given the opportunity for dissemination and influence that it presents BUT moreover, while the US may be legally bound not to disseminate in these parts we have absolutely no idea what other nations are legally able to do, and if the US is "legally" disseminating it's wares to everyone other than their own citizens isn't it pretty reasonable to assume that every other nation is doing the same here and elsewhere? So if everyone else is here disseminating, then even if the US are not able to disseminate here they will still be here monitoring everyone else.

Operation Earnest Voice is pretty much well understood operational, being a fairly open book as it were, although we know less about Russia, China, and indeed, the UK we can for the sake of argument that they employ similar methodology...

The US government signed a $2.8 million contract with the Ntrepid web-security company to develop a specialized software, allowing agents of the government to post propaganda on "foreign-language websites".

Main characteristics of the software, as stated in the software development request,[6][dead link] are:

50 user "operator" licenses, 10 sockpuppets controllable by each user.

Sockpuppets are to be "replete with background, history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographically consistent". Sockpuppets are to "be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world."

A special secure VPN, allowing sockpuppets to appear to be posting from "randomly selected IP addresses," in order to "hide the existence of the operation."

50 static IP addresses to enable government agencies to "manage their persistent online personas," with identities of government and enterprise organizations protected which will allow for different state agents to use the same sockpuppet, and easily switch between different sockpuppets to "look like ordinary users as opposed to one organization."

9 private servers, "based on the geographic area of operations the customer is operating within and which allow a customer's online persona(s) to appear to originate from." These servers should use commercial hosting centers around the world.

Virtual machine environments, deleted after each session termination, to avoid interaction with "any virus, worm, or malicious software."

en.wikipedia.org...

I know this is nothing new to anyone here, but I mention it because I thought I noticed that the website that velvet pawn linked to had a China address which I had thought nothing of until it was taken down...and because there does seem to be concerted efforts to disrupt narratives, generally and specifically.

Developing a successful process for communicating online in public privately could be something that such operations would be interested in annexing. Being able to translate information into obscure dialects would also benefit on the ground propagandists. For such reasons, I should imagine that FL have come under a lot of attention and would have been courted to share their "secrets" and that generally, they will attract both the good, the bad and the ugly, and that they will have learnt ways in which, when directly approached, to filter out those who do not share the same "vision" as they do (whatever that vision may be). Same goes for any Closed Shop. I'm not prepared to cast judgement one way or another, I don't know enough one way or another. I am though seeing cat and mouse games going on all over the shop even if I have no idea who is doing what to whom or why.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HerbertAshe

You seem to have decoded Cassini Diskus.

You can see that they've changed it.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

That's how you got their attention.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: joshint

I had noticed the recent changes of Cassini Diskus but I have by no means decoded it. I just found the image embedded in the only audio sample we've had access to but I still haven't extracted any meaningful information from it. CD appears to be in a constant state development and evolution.

That said, I do have the feeling that there may be something to the image and sound with the spectrograph. This is going by the assertion (I think from Brotherman) that CD is meant to be seen and heard as series of spatial relationships rather than read, as such. On the other hand, it could just be more smoke and mirrors considering the sample came direct from Ayndryl.

I'm hopefully anticipating a quiet weekend to get stuck into the chronology I'm building. Though every time I go back to FL the rabbit hole just seems get deeper and deeper.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Go forth! Brave Herbert. You must create an atlas for us.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I thought they did an interesting article the other day on the beam and encoding of the fiendish CasDis in light;

Due to the very different nature of humans the most effective way to communicate with them is by transferring visual information to their brains. The entry point is the eye. Correctly configured, the device ensures that each beam of light, which encodes the information to be transferred, produces a similar response across all contactees..

This could make people paranoid about visiting their opticians who are very fond these days of directing beams of light directly into the eye, but still it was thought provoking with regards to how those that look directly into the aliens eyes always end up seeing pretty much the same thing.

Though no instructions were given to us as to the correct operation of the device, we know these materials present photo induced conductivity that persists after the illumination is turned off. We noticed that the net increase rate of photocurrent becomes slow as the photon energy increases, which explains the observed slower response for more energetic incoming light. In all our interactions with Giselians we were illuminated by a blueish powerful light before the interaction started, which means ambient light must be somehow reduced before the eye-to-eye contact was established

Higher Levels of Communication...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Yeah, I saw that post. Pretty interesting even if throwing on more and more layers of ridiculousness. I have the vague feeling that the CD embedded in the spectrograph is just another diversion tactic, but there are a couple more things I want to follow up on there.

Anyways, I'm about halfway through the thread again, gathering notes, just past where Iruna Veleia was brought to the table. Patterns are starting to emerge but it is a slippery beast, as soon as it starts to look like one thing it shape-shifts to another. Maybe they are a cult of alien vampires working for Haliburton after all.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

You set yourself a large task...

This.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Yes it's one of those instances were i don't doubt their interest however they dress it up, the encoding of information and means of delivery to directly impact upon the mind of the subject seems to be a main stay of their research, a pattern i've observed, but anyway as you were...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Just want to say - I'm really looking forward to reading the results of all your work on this...

Also, don't know if it's even worth pointing out, but just in case it's of interest - here's something I noticed a while back:

In many of the bibliographies of FL's posts, you see where they list posts from their archives as 'references', and you can 'click' on the title and go directly to that post...

...Well, at times (particularly posts with the "Defense" label) the bibliography will list titles which look the same in 'format' (a 6 digit number in front, which is a date, then a title) as the listings of previous posts (except being written in white rather than the standard color) -

- but those titles (which can be quite provocative) are not in their archives...

I had asked Direne about this, but she never answered...

My current conjecture is that they are simply 'made-up' titles to nonexistent posts and are placed in these particular bibliographies just to add another element of intrigue..

edit on 19-6-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, I've gathered a stack of notes as to what may be the story so far. I'll whip them into a presentable form and report back soon.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah, well I still have this on my to-do list, but the 'real' world's gotten all busy on me (you want to talk about strange attractors then, brother, let me tell you about this girl...).

Anyways, this PDF came across my desk at Ashe central offices the other day and struck me as perhaps resonating slightly with the work of our friends at FL and may be of general ATS interest also. The discussion of Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response in particular.

Be seeing you. Hopefully sooner than later.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You're talking about Direne? Well, that would be interesting... brada.

Let's see what you came up with.

edit on 3-7-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I hope so. I've been following this thread for quiet awhile and have no clue what anyone is talking about. I've read it forwards and backward. Even visited that strange FLS place.
I am a scientist by training. I understand the language of DNA and its analouges. Maybe this is why I can't comprehend this esoterical stuff that Direne and Kantzveldt are going back and forth about.

You would be providing a Rosetta stone to all this madness.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Um, not really. It was more an oblique reference to going from having a lot of spare time (and more (*ahem*)) on my hands to having workload and romance all happening at once. Yay, me.

And I am fairly sure this is not just diversionary tactic orchestrated by FL. But that's probably just what they want me think.

Also, if I were a wagering kind of fellow my money would be tending toward Direne being Alexandre Direne. Which is actually kind of another thing anyway.

a reply to: Kratos40

My training is in the arts, which may be why I can sense some kind of sense somewhere in this or why I deluded into thinking I can sense that there is some kind of sense in this. All I'm going to be able to present, however, is merely my interpretation of things and the process of how I came to that.

We'll see. Still so many curious tangents and bits that don't fit, but that's what's so interesting. With so much that appears to be engineered to be 'interesting' while still something engaging is happening behind it all.
edit on 372015 by HerbertAshe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Also, I promise promise promise promise that I'm not here being a disinfo tease. I seriously do have a lot of stuff on my plate right now. But do feel free to give me internet noogies until I put my money where my mouth is and deliver the goods.

Time, it's a tyrant.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Interesting PDF, thank you for posting it. The associated website is of interest too.

darkmeaningresearchinstitute.weebly.com...

The results have shown that it is possible to use entanglement as a means of bringing about significant changes in society via “spooky editing at a distance”, but this comes with a huge moral responsibility...

Unfortunately, it appears that many governments across the globe have begun making use of similar techniques, but in an inverted way, so the positive results are manifested in the halls of power while the rest of society is treated as an open Pandora’s book (a semantic dumping ground where everything is experienced as “spin down”). The DMRI is keen to make as much of this information public as possible so that people can fight back against such tyranny, but it is also trying to do so in a way that will allow only the most responsible members of society to fully grasp what is being said since there is an extremely high potential for this knowledge to be misused. Hopefully you will understand...

I particularly like the footnote on "entinglement"

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just a small nudge...should you come up for air...to let you know your input is still being waited upon.

~~~

Elsewhere, there were a couple of interesting tit-bits in this weeks New Scientist that made me think of this thread...in fact, the New Scientist over the past few weeks has run some interesting articles relating to the software being developed to counter terrorism, along the lines of narrative disruption and face recognitions technology, and how that is being applied specifically in Britain. Pretty much on a par with Operation Earnest Voice, nothing exceptional mentioned...anyway...the write up in New Scientist on the hackers who hacked Hacking Team last week, selling their software to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Vietnam and Ethiopia, as well as the FBI and I suppose just about anyone else able to pay the $50,000 annual fee. The software that this fee buys allows them to remotely install surveillance on a target's computer and a visit to their website (incidently, if anyone is interested, they're hiring
) and they are indeed, bold as brass, selling exactly what the article says they're selling. It'd've been nice to have been shocked, but, ya know...weapons dealers (and really, let there be no mistake, this is a weapon in the hands of a repressive regime against it's own people) are renowned for their lack of shame.

Nowt much, but sufficient excuse to prod Bertie, on the off-chance.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join