It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: HerbertAshe
June 27
Image of the Nodespaces GUI is posted under The N400 Effect: Preactivation of Lexical Representations.

July14
Tomjo reports that Nodespaces uses the UVI engine..

Hi all, sorry if this has been posted before (I'm skipping through the thread quite a bit). This supposed GUI is likely a fake, edited from music making software. It's not just that it uses the UVI engine, but it's also that the controls have nothing do with languages as such, and everything to do with music making - the labels on the GUI are standard musical ones. Pan is used to select whether the sound comes out of the left or ride speaker, pitch is the pitch of the sound being made, amp is the volume, filter is selectively cutting out parts of the sound's frequency to change its tone. This is all perfectly bog standard stuff, used to make the sounds played on musical keyboards. And the controls here aren't nearly sophisticated enough to do anything more than (incredibly) crude editing of a sound source - there's not enough in the controls to do anything more. Most software instruments actually have far more controls! (see, for example, the google image results for 'softsynth'.)

The bearing this has on the rest of this topic I can't say!

If anyone wants to track down the original, the sampling section on the forums of a site called kvraudio might be able to help.

edit on 25-7-2015 by FlyingPilchard because: Writing more/editing

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

originally posted by: tetra50
The disinformation aspect would be a little less obvious than that….kind of, well, "obviously."

Forgive me, I don't mean to sound or be sarcastic. But it is what it is.

It is what it is to you, and indeed, to Kantzveldt, and you are perfectly entitled to your opinions, but so far, I have seen nothing to support that directly. I am never inclined to judge simply because I don't understand.

Hmmm. I wasn't gonna reply to this, either, as it's become something of a pissing match. We've begun to become what we accuse the other of being, instead of the focus. LOL, even while told I'm not focusing.

Anaana, I'm not "inclined to judge simply because I don't understand," either. I take some affront, at that.
Obviously, concerning Irenea Valejo, here, there HAS to be some disinformation. There are two, at least, opposing views as to the artifacts, language found upon them, and time and place they were posited. That's the crux of the position of the thread's assertions, and FL's, too.

Do you completely accept that there were Gilesians, or their attitude when captured?
Surely these questions illuminate and underline, for you, that there has to be some disinformation being spread somewhere within this context. It cannot all be true and real, at the same time, can it? If it can, I challenge to ask you how that is possible, and to explain this for the rest of us.

As for FL and this group of supposed linguists conducting a purely academic investigation into these matters and those that relate to language, simply, I would tell you and direct you at the beginnings of this thread…..where members were recruited, "spelled," and sought out the membership of Forgotten Languages, in response, and then what transpired in their lives. More than one person on this thread sought direct contact with FL, and a few didn't seek it, but experienced it…..and there was a unifyingly reported lack of truth going on, duplicitous communication, at best, transpiring for those folks, that impacted them, personally, and their lives. If that isn't evidence and result of "disinformation," I likely don't understand, then, what is…..

I've understood fully what is going on. You're very bright and intellectual. I believe you are capable of understanding that, as well, but somehow are digging your heels in, and resisting. My public communications with Direne on this thread are a direct example of duplicitous, non genuine communication. I could quote it in plain in simple English, but if you haven't seen that from pure reading of English statements, whatever I could quote wouldn't have an impact, either. Just because someone can use big words and sound intellectual doesn't make them more astute or genuine than others.

And I wasn't the only one. I was one of the LAST ones. Without naming names, I have had contact through private messages with people on this thread for a long time, who were actively recruited by FL, in a non genuine, downright SCARY manner. I have no need to convince you. This is a warning, out of care. I could care less who of us appears to be more quintessentially intellectual and engaging. It isn't about that. I have remained engaged on this thread, through many disparaging remarks, not because I didn't understand, friend, or was a simpleton to the issues, but because I was truly concerned, understanding what neurological cues can be implanted by a conflagration of flashing lights, hypnotic music and disturbing images.

This post is to make that abundantly clear, for you, and all who think I am simply here to take us off topic or stupidly object out of obstinance.

I am thinking of the many who appeared here, who fell in love with a beautiful web page, and began to watch videos, have nightmares and become depressed. This is a very REAL thing. Having anything pumped in your mind via a certain HZ is a REAL thing, and inescapable. If pounded enough at that HZ, there is no escaping. It isn't about strength, transcendence or any other ridiculous thing: it's about your mind, a lack of a firewall, not exposing yourself to neural programming and cues, and people seeking to enslave you with all that. It's very simple. I understand it intimately and completely. I hope you do, too. Further, I hope that all the teenagers and children out there, not knowing this exists in the physical world and the power it has over us as biological, neurological creatures, will beware of clicking on a link, simply because it is highlighted in blue. Some things, masquerading as hidden knowledge, are after all, just methods of control….no more and no less.
tetra50
edit on 26-7-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I don't believe there are Giselians until I see one or it is known widespread. I am intrigued of their recruitment methods though. Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Mars supressed cessini diskus target of opportunity? Posted by Anydrl great thread I dont knoe if this was posted im only on page 19 atm. Playing catch up.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

It's been posted.

AHA! I have an idea. This group must be group of people who are convinced of aliens sharing their passions about aliens. LOL

Mostly consist of Abductees.

The Arts they have on Kerysse are the product of their disturbed minds after that Abduction experience with the supposed Giselians and other Aliens. Now they're doing their research in which they post on FL in which they're convinced. They have articles that are not in public too in which they are not completely convinced that's why they don't publish it on public and instead keep it private. I'm mentioning the ones that are referenced with FL but is not a link.

These group see themselves as highly special because they believe they know something that only they know and think that their gifted being abducted alone by Aliens that's why their keeping things secret to themselves and making impressions to the public that their knowledge is exceptionally special.

I will post more of my analysis as I acquire more understanding of this group. AHA! LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
More...

And, they're only recruiting people that has abduction experience like them. And they did it on ATS

so, I'm calling this group "The convince people". AHA! LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Their Music and Videos are the product of their passion about Aliens.

Those creepy chants and images are only the result of their disturbed minds after the experience.

They're only expressing their selves to their fellow abductees of the group through these Music and images that they create.

That's all. Just some abductees sharing passion about aliens only to themselves. But their recruitment is still ongoing secretly for their fellow abductees out there.

So if you're an abductee. You may have the chance to join the group as they so choose. AHA! LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
That explains everything. The secret is out. AHA! LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
And of course as "The Convinced People" they are doing their (ongoing) Research Project to recreate the "Contact Experience".

AHA! LOL.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This group is debunked. Move along...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I still got 100+ pages to read through before I move along.. Reason this peaked my interest is because arg I frequent had a post about this site and this went in an entirely different direction.. I know ARG game masters will mess with people but I have yet to come to any determination that is reserved for when I finish reading.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spmc215

Understood.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Yes and so forth all very entangled, but an article of theirs yesterday sort of and probably unrealized by the author relates to the essence of what they're attempting as far as their mysterious experiment on August 5th goes, that is passing through the inter-dimensional wall as it were and perhaps kidnapping the odd alien on the other side, the article is this Ningal and the Su people.

It's funny really because they consider identifying the Su-people with the Kurds of Northern Mesopotamia whereas the term will relate to the followers of Su-en the Moon God of Ur and consort of Ningal otherwise known as Nanna, in other words the Su-people were lunatics.

Ningal was a Goddess of reeds, thus strongly identifying her further with Southern Mesopotamia and Ur, but also in the Atrahasis myth it is a reed screen/canebrake that divides Enki from the flood hero, there was the tradition that one could only address the divide, whether a reed screen or a brick wall, behind which of course was the Divinity, so talking to God was literally like talking to the wall, as it were.

Further we can learn that the canebrake was the great divide of the En-gur or Abzu;

Pure reed! Reed of the canebrake of En-gur! Reed, your top (arms) are growing.

Your root Enki (in) the earth has placed. Your top when (I) bless, your beard (is) lapis-lazuli,brought from the mountain crests.

The reed then acts as the intermediary probably related to the oracular;

Reed, Enki and Nunki gods may (they) make good (for you) Enki, the decision let speak out!

The pure corner upright sing its praise. Enki the circle has cast.

Th reed thus serves to unite the Heavens with Earth, all from early Dynastic incantations.

Incantation: shiny reed, pure reed, which grows in the heart of the reed thicket.”

“ To the heavens (you) sparkle, to the Earth (you) sparkle”

“ (You) fill the Heavens and the Earth with starlight.”

“(You are) to the Heavens – the justice of Utu, (You are) to the Earth – the perfection of the hand-washing of Enki”

It is the children of Ningal, Utu and Inanna that have the capacity to cross thresholds, to pass between the underworld, Earth and the Heavens, in the case of Utu also his son Sisig, as the reeds of Mother Ningal were the personification of the Divide.

The point in all this if there is one is that there are common interests involved and hence the curious entanglements, i don't mind encouraging them because i know they'll fail

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
Anaana, I'm not "inclined to judge simply because I don't understand," either. I take some affront, at that.

Why should you take affront? That statement was by me, talking about me and my position. While that was to some extent for your benefit, as I was replying to you directly, it was not about you.

You are welcome to look at it how you want to look at it. So am I.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: Bybyots

I'm wondering about this annealing thing that you have mentioned a few times, and although I think Direne either dismissed or brushed over it, I don't know, I think you are on to something...perhaps in an abstract sense, I am having trouble nailing some of this down, generally, I'm not finding what FL are doing really open to much direct insight but derivatively, looking at what they were looking at and playing with, there is far more of interest to my mind.

I am not sure if they are aware that there is an annealing equivalent process involved in what they are doing, to my limited understanding of what annealing would be in the given context, or even ascertain whether it could better be seen as "anti-annealing". Isn't the effect, if I am following this right, to actual remove robustness?

I read the answer to my own question this morning. It was less of a face palm and more of a face punch.

Doh! Indeed.

I am reading a book about the deciphering of the Mayan written language. The book describes one attempt made at "cracking the code" by the Friedmans, who had famously broken the Japanese naval code. They failed. The author of the book makes clear the reason for this, cryptography, in which their expertise lay, is the complete opposite of language decipherment. The purpose of a language, including that of the Maya, is to communicate with as many people as possible, legibly and without ambiguity. Cryptography is supposed to be read by only those with a key and should otherwise be as contrary to as many rules of linguistics as possible.

It is all about walls after all.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Anaana because: again doh!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Hi Anaana,

Please forgive me if this comes off as plodding and/or pedantic, I really want to answer your question the best way that I am able to running on my limited knowledge resources, so I am going to just focus on the words in the hopes of arriving at something more like what you would consider a contribution.

The basic def of robustness is that it is a quality of something that allows that something to bob and weave and deal with change without being knocked off course and committing an error. Like in management: where they have a full-time team committed to Change Management so that errors in complex systems of processes don't inflict errors upon themselves.

What you want to be robust in a language is syntax; you don't want to be making syntactical errors, as that would lead to misunderstandings.

Simulated Annealing is really a search optimisation algorithm; it is a metaheuristic that teaches itself to keep what works and ditch what doesn't so as to improve it's chances of not making errors when trying to cope with unknown input (stuff it has never encountered before).

The Giselians, for example, are seeking total control, to be successful at that, they must be able to overcome any sort of misunderstanding that may stand in their way, whether they have ever encountered that sort of thing or not. Another way of looking at it is that the problem solver must only ever be able depend on what it already knows, to achieve an optimum.

Anywho, I have no idea if that is useful but there ya go, at least for the time being.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

That helps

Excellent balance in fact, plodding without patronising. Thank you.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Anaana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

God it's good to laugh like that at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Simulated Annealing is really a search optimisation algorithm; it is a metaheuristic that teaches itself to keep what works and ditch what doesn't so as to improve it's chances of not making errors when trying to cope with unknown input (stuff it has never encountered before).

The Giselians, for example, are seeking total control, to be successful at that, they must be able to overcome any sort of misunderstanding that may stand in their way, whether they have ever encountered that sort of thing or not. Another way of looking at it is that the problem solver must only ever be able depend on what it already knows, to achieve an optimum.

Okay...this isn't clear, the two paragraphs above seem contradictory, and I am going to sound dumb I know it, but (in for a penny, in for pound) is it like creating a recognition and resist function, like an immune response???? That type of sort of thingy...

Really, there are limits to what I am capable of understanding, I try but...don't feel overly disappointed should I continue to miss the point. It's not you, it's me

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
Another way of looking at it is that the problem solver must only ever be able depend on what it already knows, to achieve an optimum.

I am wondering, if I was to slip in a need to between "ever" and "be", does that change your meaning? Because if not, that kind of helps me to get a clearer understanding...if I am on the right path to comprehending...if being the operative.

You were laughing at me, not with me, weren't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join