It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

hey rosinitiate:

What gives? Is this about language, or rather anti-language? Or is this politics? 6 days...

Or, is it both, simultaneously? This is the most cogent, relative post on this thread I've read in a very long time.
Thanks for that.
tet

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Well the purpose of cows is to
be slaughtered....

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Some humans are good for breeding..
some humans are steak and some
are hamburger. Some are only worth
being discarded.

That's how these critters and their
deluded followers think.

Well in some circles anyway....I haven't
researched who FL is fronting for.

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheepDipped
I love this thread, and have been keeping up with it since it's inception. I was just watching a program called weird or what; it was an episode about mind control. They had a very interesting device called a piezoelectric sensor that let's you communicate audio or sound through little metal magnets placed anywhere on the skin. It reminded me of one of the goals of fl, to communicate without sound. Like telepathy.
en.m.wikipedia.org...
The subject in the tv show could hear Beethoven playing in his mind when both sensors were applied to his face.
I thought it was really neat, and might be something fl would be highly interested in.
The device is around the 35 minute mark or the program.
m.youtube.com...

My phone won't let me embed the YouTube video.

hey.
I don't usually wish ill on anyone, really. But having read your post and thought about this being "really neat…."
well, maybe you should have what you seem to desire. That is, I'm all about Beethoven being pumped in your mind via a certain Hz, if that's what trips your trigger. What you don't seem to realize, though, is that perhaps if a dream cam be pumbed into your mind, at another's will, then a nightmare can be, too. And, you would have no defense against that…..
so….dream away, and support the nightmare, perhaps, coming your way soon…..
People's reation to this never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Some humans are good for breeding..
some humans are steak and some
are hamburger. Some are only worth
being discarded.

That's how these critters and their
deluded followers think.

Well in some circles anyway....I haven't
researched who FL is fronting for.

Kev

I think they are "fronting" for those who wish us all to be steak and/or hamburger.
Surely, Kev, we can agree no matter the value of the human, we deserve to be something other than a notch in the food chain? In other words, surely there is more meaning in this life and its living, beyond a most base food chain…..?
tet
edit on 29-7-2015 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Not if you're a cow!?!

The Sumerians would have had a different attitude to all of this than what others have made of it, Ningublam would have been seen as the head bull and would have led the cattle, his wife was Goddess of dairy products, Nin-e'igara, "lady of the cream-and-cheese house"., in fact the only one guaranteed to stop others driving the herd would have been Ningublam as leader.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your grasp of Sumerian mythology
is wonderful.

But the point remains the we don't
know at what level of mythological
evolution or degradation the FL
folks or other players are at.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

We live in a world where 'might makes
right'.

It just so happens that certain
mythological control systems
are affecting us just as deeply
in the modern era as back then.

It's a cow pacification system.

Really....everybody is food for
someone else....all the way ',up'.

Those cow pacification systems are
a mercy for many and a tool for
others. It's the way of things..

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Just because something has been "weaponized" doesn't mean that it has no other applications, nor does seeing a concept as "neat" mean one condones such weaponization, much less be subjected to it.

This is a balance that has become increasingly difficult to maintain, as most of our advancement comes from the military and eventually filtering down into general society.

Meaning, the piezoelectric effect IS neat, and has applications far beyond one form of weaponization. Its not really about the specific tools, but how we use them.

Keep in mind that the types of technology that could "liberate" our species from the scarcity and victim paradigm could also usher in our total annihilation. All depending explicitly on how the tools are used.

If we were to attack, dismantle, and eliminate these things based on negative implication alone.. we might as well get rid of progress and seeking altogether.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Well the purpose of cows is to
be slaughtered....

Kev

Well what is ATS if not a cattle pin fenced in by T&C where we mull about regurgitating what we've already eaten?

This also seems to go a bit further than a front of sorts. Their site has been around for a few years now and have been touting some language algorithm software (do I have that right?) that creates a language that can't be translated into any other language. Oh and they have a clock! For whatever that's worth.....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Definitely.

By letting us vent in a controled
environment, we are prevented
from doing anything useful, and
our mental aberrations are
studied and logged.

And ATS is relatively benign.

As for the 'language software'
it's named 'Djinn'.

(innocent look on face)

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hey Kelly:

Really....everybody is food for
someone else....all the way ',up'.

That may, in fact, just be this paradigm.
One thing Direne and I discussed was her assertion that this food chain paradigm, that the FL folks sought to be in charge of, made them superior, somehow. It's my belief and experience that there is nothing, whatsoever, superior about the idea of eat or be eaten. It is the basest of paradigmic examples of what is possible.

Unfortunately, such discussions do nothing more than assert just that, instead of inventing something totally different.

I think there are those who "remember" places, times, where there was more to life than that, a way of living which didn't require you assimilating other life to exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sarcasm at its best, Kev, for we all know who are familiar with the name "Djinn," that there is nothing, whatsoever, innocent about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Hey Serdgiam:

Just because something has been "weaponized" doesn't mean that it has no other applications, nor does seeing a concept as "neat" mean one condones such weaponization, much less be subjected to it.

Bolding mine. That's just the point, sir. It matters not whether it's weaponized or used for beneficial means. The point is, with no firewall to the mind, it can be used either way, without your choice, and then be "sold" as beneficial, as at that point, there is no way to tell what is YOUR mind, or what is being pumped into it.
The lie that it is for your benefit is then quite easily told….and believed, as separation then becomes impossible.
This makes it, by necessity, a weapon, regardless of how it is explained…

Keep in mind that the types of technology that could "liberate" our species from the scarcity and victim paradigm could also usher in our total annihilation. All depending explicitly on how the tools are used.

The point is the lack of separation, of being able to tell which is which, as there are necessarily no boundaries involved, here. That is what will usher in our total annihilation. Is your mind a tool, for others to define, use, corrupt, and then explain that they were only trying to "help" you and your species?
I think not. No boundaries. No choice.

This isn't some kind of new technology, like a medical one, to save a patient from disease. This is your MIND. And the lack of boundary involved means it can be spelled either way….. There is absolutely no "liberation" possible when it involves something applied that there is no proitection from. I find your terminology here, sadly, laughable, and in fact, what will usher in our "total annihilation."

If we were to attack, dismantle, and eliminate these things based on negative implication alone.. we might as well get rid of progress and seeking altogether.

You see an "anti language," pumped into a mind at a particular hz as PROGRESS? The seeking of what? Total and complete mind meld and control? What progress is to be had with that?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That's the mythological control
system talking.

But in my experience death and being
eaten is an interesting topic and far
from being depressing.

I've never heard of Direne...I've
just responded the way I did
for private reasons.

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Tell me more.

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Respectfully, WHAT is the mythlogical control system talking? That we were meant for more than sustenance for others?

Direne is an FL member who posted on this thread.

I sincerely hope that my life, your life, and many others I've the privelege to know amount to more than being food for each other. I don't mind dying. I mind the suffering.
tet

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Tell me more.

Kev

I'd be happy to….about what, exactly?
tet

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There is always that possibility that one reads more into what is being hinted at then they actually understand, at face value suggesting their were two Sumerian moon Gods and two moons, maybe Phobos and Demos, seemed really dumb, but the connection of the son of the moon God to opposing or diverse languages and the ability to work magic through this capacity seems related to their interests, this did find it's way into Hebrew thought so the concept not so obscure.

A civilisation that talks about "conquering the moon", and whose calendar allows oddities such as July, 2015, with two full moons (July, 1st, and July, 31st) makes me feel they have completed a total divide between their souls and their skies. A dangerous path to walk, in my opinion.

i always found Sumerians nostalgic of their home world, which according to their psalms and chants and festivals, does not seem to refer to this one. As if they were a seeding civilisation, adapting to the local environment which is not totally felt by them as theirs. Actually, it is interesting to do the exercise to reconstruct Sumerian skies that best match their belief system, and you'll come to the conclusion that a sky with two moons matches their axiology in much a better way...

For me, it is easier to think about Sumerians being influenced by a culture whose cosmology requires two moons, and the only planet around having two moons happens to be Mars. So my question is this: does not Sumerian cosmology fit better if they were describing the cosmos, as seen from Mars? What do we know about the moon god, Nanna? Were there just one moon god, or two?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Wow, two moons….what would that do to the tides, much less our menses, as women? We'd be spanding all our time in the red tent, in abrahamic times, that is…..

sry, Kantz. Just trying to find some humor in all this.
tetra

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join