It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
What's your previous track record from said spirit? Any successes on previous predictions?

Zero out of 100.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Don't they always have a big bombastic, over blown parade, before one of these thingys ?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I would like to add more to my spiritual visions that I've been having, I learned of this:

-"Heaven exist no matter what you believe in, just stay safe keep caution look left and right, if the cops see you tell them
not to harm you. Wait till it's your turn to chow down, sleep safely without a blanket the cold air might be some one you know
raping you senselessley out of misery because he can't let go of what he lost. This is the worst thing ever." - The Spirit said to me

-I saw a terrible image of World War 3, and some of the suffering. Especially on the West Coast of America, people had very little
to eat and drink. People were commiting chainwaves of rape, and murderous acts because of all that they lost.

-My warning to those who may suffer from this is that it may take ages to find food and water. Please mobilize yourself and
try to find some place else to find food and water, even if it means walking to another state or Country. The Extremist
Muslims I saw in the vision used strategies to fool the populace and lower the moral of the people.

-I found out some things about Heaven, you can meet any Family member and Ancester you've ever had. You can meet ancesters who
lived hundreds and thousands of years ago, maybe millions. You can eat the best cuisine food ever and never feel any bad feelings, drink every amount of Alcohol without any drunkiness.

-Europe as I stated early was being attacked with every weapon imaginable, Country after Country was being conquered by these Muslims and it's allies. All this after Israel.

-If the suffering you go through becomes to terrible, do not be afraid to take your life.

-Christianity lied about Human Evolution, this I can confirm from the spirit, as did the other Abrahamic religions, Islam, and Judaism.
edit on 14-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

-I saw this vision of Europe, they are attacked by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and small arms fire. It is the most barbaric and brutal thing you will ever see. These Extremist Muslims will stop at nothing to torment, terrorize, and destroy anyone who does not believe in what they believe in. They are complete cowards, you do not have to worship any of the Abrahamic Religions they are all wrong. These religions hide lies and are trying to fool you, be as good a person as you can be and if you do not commit any truely evil act you will get heaven, if not you will be jailed for a very long time in the life after. Live your life as best you can.

Better get some more tea bags in then.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Fact: there isnt a single iota of unity in the middle east to pull off what you just described.

Opinion: if Israel attacks Iran first and starts a war, this might create the kind of unity that will get the extremists mad enough to do this.

Ive been getting fair amount of warnings in dream form now. Countless spiritual leaders are saying were at the edge of a war...i neither believe nor disbelieve...were simply watching.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

It's just seem's to be a daydream. I strongly believe in power of imagination.but imaginary mind has no right to lead rational mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
I would like to add more to my spiritual visions that I've been having, I learned of this:

-"Heaven exist no matter what you believe in, just stay safe keep caution look left and right, if the cops see you tell them
not to harm you. Wait till it's your turn to chow down, sleep safely without a blanket the cold air might be some one you know
raping you senselessley out of misery because he can't let go of what he lost. This is the worst thing ever." - The Spirit said to me

-I saw a terrible image of World War 3, and some of the suffering. Especially on the West Coast of America, people had very little
to eat and drink. People were commiting chainwaves of rape, and murderous acts because of all that they lost.

-My warning to those who may suffer from this is that it may take ages to find food and water. Please mobilize yourself and
try to find some place else to find food and water, even if it means walking to another state or Country. The Extremist
Muslims I saw in the vision used strategies to fool the populace and lower the moral of the people.

-I found out some things about Heaven, you can meet any Family member and Ancester you've ever had. You can meet ancesters who
lived hundreds and thousands of years ago, maybe millions. You can eat the best cuisine food ever and never feel any bad feelings, drink every amount of Alcohol without any drunkiness.

-Europe as I stated early was being attacked with every weapon imaginable, Country after Country was being conquered by these Muslims and it's allies. All this after Israel.

-If the suffering you go through becomes to terrible, do not be afraid to take your life.

-Christianity lied about Human Evolution, this I can confirm from the spirit, as did the other Abrahamic religions, Islam, and Judaism.
edit on 14-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

Always do the right thing. Do not worry about the invaders.

God judges everybody rightly. Punishments are given to the guilty.

The white man came to this planet in a spaceship, and the yellow man also came to this planet in a spaceship. They came to a life-giving planet and multiplied greatly. Now they want to kill the original inhabitants of this planet and claim it for themselves.

God has given the right to rule this planet to the worthy - who are honest and just, who want to live in peace, and want to advance humanity. God has not given the right to the violent and the vile. They can commit all the horrible acts but will be decimated and rot in hell.

One should never fear for life. One should fear sins. Each soul has seen so many lives. It does not matter However sins chains a soul to millions of years of pain. Which one is better - another life or pain for countless years. So do not be afraid of death. Live you convictions.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage

Comment on my youtube video channel, I posted a video with this information here: Also if Israel and Iran go to War contact New York City in anyway you can, and tell them to get out of the City!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

So, you start a thread here, but want the discussion on your youtube channel. Pretty sure thats some kinda TOS violation there.

That way they can moderate the comments

I wish OP would come back and discuss and explain

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just have to ask the question?

How long is a moment?

second?
Minute?
Day...month? ...year? or longer?

I mean, quite a few moments (I think) have passed since this thread started.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
sounds the like OP is having a wet dream of doom. sounds as if its his fantasy.

very sick of fear mongering OP's on this website.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

-I saw a terrible image of World War 3, and some of the suffering. Especially on the West Coast of America, people had very little to eat and drink. People were commiting chainwaves of rape, and murderous acts because of all that they lost.

What TV show is this? Revolution or The Walking Dead?

The Extremist Muslims I saw in the vision used strategies to fool the populace and lower the moral of the people.

In your vision you saw these terrorist's were Muslim? or

Were you told that it is extremist Muslims by this spirit giving you this vision?

What strategies are they going use to fool the populace and lower moral?

Isn't that the US Governments job?

-I found out some things about Heaven, you can meet any Family member and Ancester you've ever had. You can meet ancesters who lived hundreds and thousands of years ago, maybe millions. You can eat the best cuisine food ever and never feel any bad feelings, drink every amount of Alcohol without any drunkiness.

Cool, resembles a little of what Islam tells us, similar concepts.

Who are these Muslims and allies? You stated that Israel attacks Iran, so does Iran win the exchange between Israel and themselves and its Iran that your insinuating are these extremist Muslims conquering Europe or actually decimating it with every weapon imaginable?

What did they lie about?

Were they lying when they refuted the science, what do you mean?

Its getting quite bad reading your thread trying to make sense of what your saying,

Nothing to kill myself about, but thanks for your stamp of approval and suggestion anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I don't know about dreams. What I know is Putin gave order for one of the 4 military regions, that of the Far East to go on full combat alert in virtually no time. He gave the order on July 13 at 1:00 AM local time and the generals didn't know the exact orders until they received the sealed packages. Entire army of 160,000 servicemen, plus tanks and planes, is moving East. 70 ships will take place too (there aren't as many in the Pacific fleet, even if you include submarines. perhaps supporting vessels are counted too, perhaps ships from other fleets have arrived too, don't have info on that). The drill will stage invasion of Sakhalin island, and Putin will observe it personally. I wonder how often he could amass so many troops at the Far Wast borders with Japan, and wouldn't he use it for something more than show of muscle to the West. Long range nuclear bombers from Ukrainka base were also put on alert. You will find enough links, most from Ria Novosti in English. Japan is the only country in the world that doesn't have a peace treaty with Russia after WW2, for the disputed Kuril islands that are situated East of Sakhalin and 30 miles NE of the Japanese Hokkaido. The distance between Sakhalin and Hokkaido is some 50 miles. Is it all about Japan? Will this be the start of WW3? Sorry I don't have a dream, perhaps you know more. I have the feeling the days of patiently awaiting something to happen with the financial crisis in the world are just gone. Now we enter into a new era, for good or for bad.
edit on 15-7-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A Nuclear War is coming soon a vision from a Spirit:

I have been spoken to by a Spirit from the life after this one, these are some of the visions the spirit gave me. Let me first say that I' am not a Christian or any denomination of that religion, not a Muslim, or any Abrahamic Religion.

-Israel attacks Iran, USA pulls out of the conflict
-USA is hit by multiple Nuclear weapons from bombers from Southern Arabia, New York City is hit, because of radar or defense error. Up to 6 Million in the New York City Area are killed.
-The Extremist Muslims as well as it's allies begin an Invasion of Europe
-Europe is devasted by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiation Warfare.
-Asia is invaded
-North America is invaded
-Africa is invaded
-No matter if you surrender you will rather you died, no choice but to fight back
-They will spade the women, plunder your towns, and kill any who disobeys. You will wish you had died anyways.
-Billions are killed
-Arm yourself and your towns
-None of the Abrahamic Religions are 100% Fact
-I could not tell who won this War.

-Israel and Iran will go to War, during this time the USA will pull out of the conflict. During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times. I saw a news channel in my vision head with the typical cable news banner and it said "6 Million Killed in New York City Nuclear Attack". These bombs I believe were delivered from these Extremist Muslim forces.

-Shortly after all this Israel is captured by these Extremist Muslim forces. These Muslim forces commit the most outrageous acts ever seen. They begin an invasion of Europe, they are very dominant, taking Country after Country. They use extremely evil strategies. If you surrender to them, they will make your life absolute hell, you would rather wished you died. The Extremist will use the people who surrender as bait to convince the enemy to surrender. My suggestion to these people is to fight back and out think this man, do not hold back using your weapons to defeat this man. Peace is needed, but sometimes it may require you to fight back.

-I saw this vision of Europe, they are attacked by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and small arms fire. It is the most barbaric and brutal thing you will ever see. These Extremist Muslims will stop at nothing to torment, terrorize, and destroy anyone who does not believe in what they believe in. They are complete cowards, you do not have to worship any of the Abrahamic Religions they are all wrong. These religions hide lies and are trying to fool you, be as good a person as you can be and if you do not commit any truely evil act you will get heaven, if not you will be jailed for a very long time in the life after. Live your life as best you can.

Many people have visions. Very rare people have the capability to foresee.

The wise never try to scare people. The wise believe in goodness and justice of God.

Humans have no power to destroy God's creation. Humans are like children playing with toy guns. Do not worry. If this civilization is destroyed, a next one will take its place. This civilization is no good so we should stop worrying about it.

Let them destroy each other if thats their wsh.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

A Nuclear War is coming soon a vision from a Spirit:

I have been spoken to by a Spirit from the life after this one, these are some of the visions the spirit gave me. Let me first say that I' am not a Christian or any denomination of that religion, not a Muslim, or any Abrahamic Religion.

-Israel attacks Iran, USA pulls out of the conflict
-USA is hit by multiple Nuclear weapons from bombers from Southern Arabia, New York City is hit, because of radar or defense error. Up to 6 Million in the New York City Area are killed.
-The Extremist Muslims as well as it's allies begin an Invasion of Europe
-Europe is devasted by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiation Warfare.
-Asia is invaded
-North America is invaded
-Africa is invaded
-No matter if you surrender you will rather you died, no choice but to fight back
-They will spade the women, plunder your towns, and kill any who disobeys. You will wish you had died anyways.
-Billions are killed
-Arm yourself and your towns
-None of the Abrahamic Religions are 100% Fact

-Israel and Iran will go to War, during this time the USA will pull out of the conflict. During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times. I saw a news channel in my vision head with the typical cable news banner and it said "6 Million Killed in New York City Nuclear Attack". These bombs I believe were delivered from these Extremist Muslim forces.

-Shortly after all this Israel is captured by these Extremist Muslim forces. These Muslim forces commit the most outrageous acts ever seen. They begin an invasion of Europe, they are very dominant, taking Country after Country. They use extremely evil strategies. If you surrender to them, they will make your life absolute hell, you would rather wished you died. The Extremist will use the people who surrender as bait to convince the enemy to surrender. My suggestion to these people is to fight back and out think this man, do not hold back using your weapons to defeat this man. Peace is needed, but sometimes it may require you to fight back.

I am surprised you do not include Russia and/or China, or North Korea.
The latest news show Putin is up to something in the Far East, now flying nuclear bombers along South Korea and Japan borders. That may turn bad at any moment if a decision to go on WW3 is made. Perhaps not, but we will not know until the last moment. And then it will be too late. Notice those bombers are part of a 160,000 troop snap drills in the Far East that are going on as we speak.

en.ria.ru...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

What was your info I show he's posturing for Syria,We are repositioning to oppose China which he can use.
We have been turning Bears for DECADES during the first part of the cold war which never ended,Russia just fell back and regrouped. They are also busy with mafia types.
edit on 16-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Finished my point

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I think this thread is about a dream.
Putting politics in it does not help.

1. Almost all dreams are false. A lot of people see dreams in sleep state but very few (rare) have visions (in waking state). Visions are achieved by concentration of mental energy on to something, a feat achieved by very few.

2. Whatever will happen will happen. Seers foretell so that people change. People can change their destiny by bringing positive change. Positive change means inculcating five virtues - truthfulness, kindness, donating money to the needy, never engaging in slavery (always pay the dues for services), and hard work.

3. The five vices - lust, anger, greed, attachment to worldly objects, and ego - always lead to downfall of men.

The choice is yours. Each empire, each king is judged by God. Man has no power to overrule God.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Politics? I am a veteran ,you insult my intelligence. I give you warfare facts nothing more here.
One can but wonder how the great state of India is seen in your pantheonic declarations. I live by the sword and expect the same as is my nature.

edit on 18-7-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: missplled

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do not take offence.

We know that communism was an NWO experiment; and that Russia was used as a guinea-pig.

Past does not always lead to the future. Never think future will resemble past.

Russia is very lucky that it came out of this sad communist experiment.

I would wish that reasonable people of this world work together for greater good - people of all regions and races.

Unity must be the defining characteristic, not the division.

However it does not happen, as goodness gets lost in jungles of greed.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I can answer your questions about our history - the history of great nations of Aryavrata and Bharat in private only.

You come down to India and we shall answer your questions face to face. Not possible on this website.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by funbox

are you sure it wasn't just a floater? they can be a right pain in this ass when trying to get a clear picture.

cloudedBox

OMGAAAAWD here we go again...Im laughin so hard i cant type....

A "floater"?!?!?!?!?!?

Sure are a pain in the ass....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join