It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
That nuke from the Southern Arabian Air Forces... was it flown in on one of these??

Lol, I think that is Baloos plane from Tale Spin. I can almost see Kit Cloudkicker hanging out the back!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Comment on my youtube video channel, I posted a video with this information here: Also if Israel and Iran go to War contact New York City in anyway you can, and tell them to get out of the City!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

I guess you forgot to switch it from text only, to vision and sound , how sad , you really could have the video of a lifetime, ahh that's the problem with the jnr kits sometimes they come across unclear

sunnedBox

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Comment on my youtube video channel, I posted a video with this information here: Also if Israel and Iran go to War contact New York City in anyway you can, and tell them to get out of the City!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

Nah, get hits another way

how about explaining in a little finer detail how the US entered the conflict to pull out?

-Israel attacks Iran, USA pulls out of the conflict

-Asia is invaded -North America is invaded -Africa is invaded

By who? Nth America is being nuked by who from the southern Arabia, do you mean Saudi Arabia?

-USA is hit by multiple Nuclear weapons from bombers from Southern Arabia, New York City is hit, because of radar or defense error. Up to 6 Million in the New York City Area are killed.

Explain so this can some sense, USA being a country of Nth America gets nuked or invaded?

Who would invade a nuclear wasteland?

-The Extremist Muslims as well as it's allies begin an Invasion of Europe

How? who are the extremist Muslims and its allies and from where will the invasion begin?

-No matter if you surrender you will rather you died, no choice but to fight back

If you would rather die why would fight back?

They will spade the women, plunder your towns, and kill any who disobeys. You will wish you had died anyways.

Who? What towns and where? Disobeys what?

I could not tell who won this War.

Seriously after

-Billions are killed

I will prepare myself if you could explain yourself.

cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's a whole lot to happen in a mere matter of moments.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You are doing great fear mongering job!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i don't claim to know the future.. only a "God" would have that kind of ability..

a "spirit" is still subservient to a "God"

the OP states; no belief in any 'abrahamic' religion is vaild.. (specific terminology) ..why not just call this "monotheistic" ?

the OP states such beliefs are not required to enter "heaven" (but "heaven" is part of the monotheistic,abrahamic scene) why not just call it "nirvana" or "summerland" or "the afterlife"

why is the OP so against the idea of "God" i wonder?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How about the satellites that monitor the very unique and potent signal that Plutonium leaks? - You can't have a Nuke without it...
How about the seismographs that detect missiles that big enough to carry intercontinental nuclear warheads?

There is absolutely no way on this planet that basic extremists could get a missile out of their own country by actually deploying it with jet propulsion! From the time it took it took off it would be targeted within 45 minutes and burnt out the sky, probably with a big mutha-fekking laser, if not just a normal missile/bullets.

Nuclear war coming from the middle-east is nothing to fear for westerners... it's not even plausible!

The only way I could ever see a Nuke going off in America is for someone to transport it by ship - but then how do you get it near the shore without the coast guard questioning why you are avoiding a traditional dock? You can't use a dock because they'd detect it somehow... probably by asking 'why is that container not labelled?' 'We demand you open it so we can see the contents'.

or Obama using it on his own people...

I don't doubt you had a vision but it is just that, a vision of infinite possibilities - it WILL NOT HAPPEN!

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

-I could not tell who won this War.

War is the only game where both sides are losers.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

I like the plot but we need some gung ho heroes to kick the blanket wearing but's back to hell, No way they are getting my white linen sheet's and if they try well let's just say a timely release of several orbital high energy precision kinetic impact devices will create atom like blasts without the radiation and well we all know whom has them don't we.
As for asia, well to be perfectly honest they would make mince meat of the people whom you speak of if they tried and are the one's whom are more likely to send massed waves of soldiers at them in such a way as to reverse the attempted conquest a full 180 degrees as long as the west stayed out of it.
edit on 11-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Are you frakkin kidding me? Do you even know how big the world is? It is impossible for any one nation be it China or anyone to invade all of those nations as you have seen. Do you realize just to invade the state of Texas would require a vast army. Not because Texas is well defended and it is, but just the shear size of the state. And saying Asia gets invaded is just plain out there. Asia is so big it would take several large armies to invade. You would literally have to get every single Muslim in the world to freak out and flip a switch and go on attack. It's impossible. Sweeping across the globe via invasions would be impossible today. If for example Iran did persuade all the other Muslim nations to team up with them, the moment that America, NATO, UN, or anyone got a whiff of a massive war they would be wiped off the map. You must realize that technologically and tactically they can't compete on the global scale with America, China, or Europe (Great Britain included). Even if they did destroy New York they would never be able to reach the mass destruction to cripple the U.S.A. Oh and the reason I brought up Texas in the beginning is due to it's size, did you realize you could fit every single human being that is living in the state of Texas and still have room for more. It's that large. The force would have to be insanely massive to invade all of those countries and create any real world wide destruction. Not to mention that probably 90%+ of Texas own guns and know how to use them. Let alone the rest of the south that are gun loving Americans with hunting skills to rival the worlds best shooters. This is a ludicrous vision. Good Day!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

This sounds less like a vision and more like someone trying to promote their anti-Muslim views.
2nd
edit on 11-7-2013 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why post it as it is of no help to tell people prepare to die in moments.

Everyone here knows its just spinning an anti Muslim thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Well its moments gone by now and I am still alive .

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What a load of $hit.

Lay off the movies, get a hobby and stop wasting people's time.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Israel will never be invaded and conquered again. That's written in the bible and its also a fact with the nuclear weapons they have to prevent it.

The U.S. can have 20 big cities get lost to nuclear attack. Whoever did the attack would be promptly wiped off the face of the earth forever by our military in 30 minutes. If it is Suicide bombers from Arabia then say by by to the large population areas of the Mideast and Arab Africa.

If N.Y. goes then so does Mecca, Medina, Riyadh, Tehran, Baghdad, Damascus, Tripoli, The Whole of Sudan's Arab side and Islamabad.

Most people know that not one nation in the middle east or Africa has a long range bomber that can reach the U.S. and especially not detected.

Europe could fall from within they have so many Arabs living among them. Not that their nukes or critical leadership would ever be compromised.

In other-words we have someone, probably Arab having a wet dream for all to see on ATS!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

-Israel and Iran will go to War, during this time the USA will pull out of the conflict. During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times. I saw a news channel in my vision head with the typical cable news banner and it said "6 Million Killed in New York City Nuclear Attack". These bombs I believe were delivered from these Extremist Muslim forces.

If enough nuclear warheads to kill 6,000,000 people were dropped on New York, there would be no news banner on your television.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Right... because we all know that nuclear weapons must be missiles. They can't be delivered by boat, or truck, or by foot. They must be launched.

Anyone really wanting to get a nuke into the USA would send it in a shielded shipping container to the city where it was to be detonated. When it arrives, they would remove it from its shielding and put it somewhere that it would do maximum damage. No airplanes or launching involved.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can we get a response from the creator of this thread xGunthrux?

How often do these spirits contact you?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting proposal you have there.
Do you think you can whip up a draft outline detailing:
Fuel Requirements for these invasions?
Munitions and possible round expenditures for 30 days of sustain combat operations?
Does everyone have 7.62x39 or is it 7.62x54? or do we have to worry about a mix of 5.56 also?
Can they get by with maybe just rocks? Wal mart will gives us a deal on imported rocks from China.
Food supplies and water and toilet faculties for the invading armies,
I'm thinking it would be cheaper if they bring their own toilet paper and a maybe box lunch
Transportation costs and methodology (Please find out if Taxi's or tour buses would be cheaper or are the evil minions required to transport themselves to the invasion?
I'm not sure if Saudi Arabia has nukes, Can you see if Israel can spare one to loan to them?
Also see if you get The U.S to loan them a B2 and inflight refueling for the New York Gig.
You mentioned "They will spade the women" do we have to provide shovels also?
Can they get by with maybe Garden tools from wal mart?

I'm not really sure on the whole Africa thing? We tried that before with Mussolini and it didn't work out so well.
Ditto with Asia. Invaded there once and got Food poisoning, to this day I can't look at an egg roll straight.
I'm down with invading the US but can we wait till the weather is cooler and the kids are back in School?
I'll have more play time then.
If you can have this on my desk by tomorrow morning that would be swell.
Oh I'm going to need you to come in Saturday also.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You had me until I read "a vision." Come on with this. When will this "vision" take place? If you know it's soon, why not a near-exact date? What EXACTLY made you say "soon"?

"live your life as best you can, or be jailed for a long time after you die." So what religion are you?

Mods, does this not belong in a religion/rant forum?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join