It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Terrorism brought to whole new levels, US towns completed assaulted, and sexually assaulted, Middle East Wars go terribly wrong. Please tell any sort of local government official, or any sort of officer you can have a chat with about this. Don't hold it back, things could go wrong instantly.

Nightmare says "It is one of the worst things ever to happen" and it's only one street randomly in Florida. The Nightmare compared it to something terrible that happened during World War 2, and it is just one street in the USA. I suggest anyone to move away from Poor Neighborhoods. Please Arm yourself at all times, but know that you could get overwhelmed. Poor people will raid. All poor people often have of any sort of normal house use, is Water, and Electricity, if this is gone especially for a very long time, bad things will happen.

I had a nightmare! Martial Law coming to the USA, especially places like St Andrews Dr. in Rockledge, Brevard County, Florida is a great example of one of those places, it's a dead end street with middle class white Americans, and the way you enter and exit this dead end is a very poor black neighborhood. Many of these poor black Americans are both good, but some are screw ups, and there have been shootings, higher wages on meat, and even my brothers car being nearly stolen as he was pulling away making a Pizza delivery, the thing about poor people is that, if your poor you may eventually steal, and that you have nothing to lose.

-Tell people of nightmare/day dream spiritual events. This neighborhood (St Andrews Dr. in Rockledge, Brevard County, Florida is a dead end street thatss about a mile long, the part of the street that you drive into the dead end on is completely surrounded by very poor neighborhoods, the poor neighborhoods are black(About 15,000), and the small mile long neighborhood is about 500 white people, no racism intended, but during this nightmare it sort of gave me the idea that "This is one of the worst things ever to happen", basically the whole neighborhood was assaulted in every way especially sexually for many months, possibly a year or two. It all happened during a massive Crisis/Martial Law/Riot in the USA from a losing battle or War in the Middle East gone terrible wrong. People at home lost everything, Electricity, Water, and what then happened was complete chaos, including the neighborhood street event I talk about. There are a lot of nice kids in these neighborhoods, but there is also a lot of "Screw ups", men who will do the worst things you can imagine if given the opportunity. My brother after delivering a Pizza one or two towns over with the same type of poor people, delivered his pizza, went back to his car and locked his doors, as he was getting ready to leave, 2 black men started to try and open his car doors, he drove off immediately, that gives you the idea that this can happen, I didn't even remember the car incident till after I started writing this as well. Basically the point I'm making here is that when there is such a small group of one ethnicity especially one that has racially oppressed the bigger portion, and everyone loses everything in a Martial Law kind of atmostphere, very, very, very bad things are going to happen. The nightmare gave me the idea that what could potentially happen was so evil, that it was comparable to an event or type of camp from World War 2, endless sexual assault, especially if it's a woman the men like the most. Normally racism isn't to extreme, though it does get there sometimes, like someone I know being charged more for meat at one of the meat markets, but besides that I can't think of racism outside that though I don't ever ask anyone about it. Also there was a shooting 2 years ago as well. Our family even has a couple Oriental, and one black cousin in it, so there is no racial intentions here. It's basically a dead end road that is enormous, with the part that you drive into the street on being surrounded by poor neighborhoods, and the road itself being packed with a middle class neighborhood. A big War is going to erupt in the middle east in the next 5 years I believe, when this happens, something very bad is going to happen and the Radicalists Muslims are going to end up . My suggestion is for every one in this neighborhood to make plans in the next few years to move to another town over, there are to many poor people right on top of this middle class town where the people in the neighborhood need to exit the road off of, it's dangerous just doing that alone, but most of the time it's fine. I believe the War had something to do with Iran, and Israel finally going to War with one and other, when this happens something so shocking happens, or at least a big turning point happens of some kind. At a certain point in all of it, Iran or one of it's allies, manages to shoot or land Nuclear Missles onto US soil, it kills anywheres from 4-6 Million people, the President says or has the emotions of "I think I'm going to kill myself" after this happens. It is absolute chaos, Martial Law, or a huge Crisis breaks out and when all the electricity and water goes out, Riots everywhere, assault of every kind including sexual assault like rape begins to happen in mass. The Police of the Country try their best to get things under control, but they can't get control over whats happening, the US tries to return Nuclear fire, but the missle gets shot down by an ally trying to stop the Nuclear exchange. Europe is invaded by Terrorists Muslim Army soon after, multiple Powerhouse Countries are invaded by these Terrorists, they murder, bomb, assault everything, and especially try to sexually assault. It's the worst thing ever. The Nightmare/Day Dream gave me the idea that this town in paticular, and the entire county of Brevard, Florida is totally in a state of No Laws, No Rules, Assault everything, and take everything mode, and the part about it that makes the scenario so much worse is that it's people who are poor, and all they have is electricity and water, when that's gone, poor people will not feel as guilty at commiting murder or rape of any kind. Especially on an ethnic group that they hate, or have had problems with in the past.
-I highly suggest to the point where I brutally suggest that anyone who lives in places surrounded by poor neighborhoods like St Andrews Dr. and especially Brevard, County Florida, find a new place to live in the next several years, I highly suggest you move now or as soon as possible, especially with the growing poor population around St Andrews, you are basically blockaded at the entrance to the dead end street by a massive poor neighborhood, in order to get out, you will have to go through thousands of poor people, who have been racially oppressed, it will not work out well, in fact it will be one of the worst things that can happen, and thats what the nightmare almost sounded like it was saying, it even compared it to some type of thing in World War 2. The nightmare kept saying things like "I'm suprised you did not notice something like this when you first moved here", implying that there are thousands of poor people surrounding this dead end street who are poor and black, and you being middle class and white, with no racism intended thats completely the worst disaster that could happen if, Police, Electricity, and Water went out.

-Part 2:
-The town of Rockledge, Florida, and Brevard County, Florida, are extremely vulnerable to a complete disaster if the right kind of Crisis or Martial Law were to happen. A nightmare foretold this.
-Big Conflict in the Middle East, and something very, very, very bad happens back in the USA, we get the idea that people will not have much food, water, or electricity for a very long time, months, if not a couple years.
-Poor people will raid places like St Andrews Dr. in Rockledge, Florida, and other places throughout Brevard County, if it got bad enough. You will be taken by suprise to the point where, when it does go down, it might be to late to do anything, and you and your family are in trouble.
-St Andrews Dr. in Rockledge Florida is one of the most vulnerable to this disaster. They are some of the nicest people you will ever find, they are peaceful and have a system of neighborhood defense, but this will not be effective when chaos comes instantly, and Police cannot get to them from being lied to in a barricade by the town people who are doing well from this.
-Have a weapon, preferably a gun at all times, but know this, you can only be protected for so long, all it will take is a raid by these poor people, and you and your family will be abused, assaulted, and sexually assaulted endlessely for months, and in this type of senario police will not be able to get to you for a long period of time.
-If a major crisis of no water, electricity, were to happen at a extreme level, please immedieatly leave this neighborhood, unless the poor people have already began their raids. Fiske Boulevard, and Barton Boulevard in Rockledge is completely filled with large poor black communities, who have some great people, but also some screw ups, and when those screw ups light the fire during this riot, meaning they begin the chaos and force people in on things, it's big trouble for the whole Community.
-Radicalist Terrorism of Islam is going to be brought to whole new levels, the Middle Eastern Countries end up becoming a Powerhouse. They begin to Conquer Countries, I don't know what Country starts it, or how it happens, but I just know that it is likely to happen, and yes Nuclear Warfare, Chemical Warfare, Biological Warfare, and absolute Terror, was the idea I got from the Nightmare, but also the Day Dream Spiritual Vision. It all seemed so real, the nightmare being that I'm asleep kind of made me think even more so that what I was seeing in the day dreams was real. Please be protected and have a weapon, if you live near a poor neighborhood, i brutally, and I mean brutally suggest you move to another town, and if it's common for people to be poor in that County, even move to another County.
-There may even be an enemy invasion of the USA.
-Europe invaded by Terrorists.
-Watch for Iran in the Middle East, when they get involved thats when things could start to get very bad. That's when someone should think about moving to some place safer until things get better.
-Protect Women and children, they will be abused the most.
-I'am of no Religious Affiliation.

Summary:
-Martial Law will happen if things go wrong in the Middle East.
-Be Armed.
-Move away from poor neighborhoods.
-Terrorism to whole new levels.
-No Electricity, No Power, No Water for many months.
-Sexual Assault(Rape) happens endlessly.
-The Nightmare seemed like World War 3.
-Nuclear Weapons used in Mass.
-500lb men, become 200lb men in just weeks, from lack of food.
-Human Cannibalizing from little amounts of food. I heard Larynx in someones mouth, as well as men picking their feces out of their rectum to eat and survive off of, to the point where their tailbone starts to pierce through their skin.
-It's the worst thing ever.
-My local town in Brevard County Florida, dealing with one of these Martial Law events in the nightmare was compared to a World War 2 type event or some type of thing that happened during it.
-If you live near any poor neighborhoods anywhere, I suggest you move away from them. A big crisis that causes a Martial Law type event may be coming soon.
-Have someone near by with a fire arm or an effective weapon at all times, don't just trust in that though, try to make the move to some place else away from poor neighborhoods.
-Brevard County Florida is one of the most vulnerable places to a Poor person Riot/Crisis/Martial Law.
-Things go terrible wrong in either the Middle East, or something else.
-One of the things that I saw happen was things go wrong in the Middle East, then I sensed Nuclear attacks hitting New York City, it was one of the Terrorists allies, it kills 4-6 Million people.
-Our President is in such a state of shock, he either says, or is so shocked that he has the emotion of either suicide or total humiliation of some kind.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
When things go wrong, contact Europeans.

-Have a list of Europeans you can contact when things go bad, they will be in so much danger from Terrorists invasions. These Terrorists are completely insane, don't take even the kindest ones seriously.
-The Iran War will go wrong at a certain point.
-Christianity and Islam were created by an evil spirit, do not trust these religions, don't let the nice things fool you these religions are evil, this is what the spirit told me.
-Move away from poor neighborhoods, poor people will raid regular neighborhoods when things go bad.
-Have a weapon on you at all times.
-Stay away from the evil.
-I'm of no religious faith.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

I hope you don't take this wrong but perhaps a visit to a mental health professional might help you put things in perspective.

When things go wrong, contact Europeans. -Have a list of Europeans you can contact when things go bad,

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I am going to try a different strategy for this thread. Instead of attacking the OP or even attacking the "prophesy" within this thread, I would much rather ask a series of very simple questions of our OP.

First off, let me start by saying to the OP I applaud your resolve. You have been pretty active in this forum for some time and I admire your strong belief in this area, even though I disagree. I also applaud your bravery. It can not be easy to come onto a forum such as ATS and be willing to marry yourself to a prediction an open yourself up for ridicule, attacks, insults, and flat out dismissals. I have been guilty of such things myself, even once making a thread to offer a plea to ATS along with a silly prediction of my own. So I understand the dismissing side of this, but am trying to hard to understand the perspective on the other side of such issues.

In any event, my questions to the OP are as follows.

1) Right away you open the thread indicating that this prediction comes to you from a spirit. Is this the same spirit that you posted about in August of 2010?

2) Has anything this spirit ever relayed to you come to pass?

3) Back in your August 2010 thread, which also provided information that came to you from a spirit, you made the following statement..."A spirit told me this information, I'm not sure if its an evil or good spirit though, so don't trust everything I say." So what has changed in your communication/relationship/ belief in such information relayed to you by spirits that you would take such information at face value? Or would cause you to suggest that others should?

4) Also in your 2010 thread you make the following claim...

Please worship Jesus Christ, and do not commit any sins, repent from all sin. Especially suicide, you take a massive risk of going to hell and being forced to live in a world of anxiety and torment forever if you do.

However you start this thread with..

Let me first say that I' am not a Christian or any denomination of that religion, not a Muslim, or any Abrahamic Religion.

So my question is, how do you explain this obvious contradiction? Do you feel a contradiction such as this one should reflect on your credibility?

5) In your 4 years here on ATS, have you ever posted a prediction that has come true?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I would advise you to take this script, copyright it and shop it to some Hollywood types, it sounds like the next box office thriller , or you could build on it and then follow in the late Tom Clancy's footsteps and make a lot of money off of a book.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ha ! i laugh in the face of death, on a large scale your spiritual message seems way too nice of an end to all our people, i think when we get exterminated its gonna be 100 times worse than what your spirit friend told you, im sorry but it seems too easy a way out and we are not that lucky, we are gonna get it waaayy worse than that when our time comes

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So what, just the other day I had a dream I was in a Call of duty video game. This dream had Micheal Bay explosions, diamond mines, secret science labs and a giant squid trying to break out of the lab.

So does this mean the world going to end tomorrow? NO

Even if the world did 'end' any prediction would be irrelevant, because everyone would be to dead to care.

Chances are very slim and even then after decades of peace a bomb is going to drop somewhere.

If nothing happens dates will keep getting moved.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Just a bad case of heartburn nothing more. It is not possible in the scenario you wrote about. Sorry...

You give the muslims way to much credit lol

Not gonna happen...

The Bot

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

MrWendal

I am going to try a different strategy for this thread. Instead of attacking the OP or even attacking the "prophesy" within this thread, I would much rather ask a series of very simple questions of our OP.

First off, let me start by saying to the OP I applaud your resolve. You have been pretty active in this forum for some time and I admire your strong belief in this area, even though I disagree. I also applaud your bravery. It can not be easy to come onto a forum such as ATS and be willing to marry yourself to a prediction an open yourself up for ridicule, attacks, insults, and flat out dismissals. I have been guilty of such things myself, even once making a thread to offer a plea to ATS along with a silly prediction of my own. So I understand the dismissing side of this, but am trying to hard to understand the perspective on the other side of such issues.

In any event, my questions to the OP are as follows.

1) Right away you open the thread indicating that this prediction comes to you from a spirit. Is this the same spirit that you posted about in August of 2010?

2) Has anything this spirit ever relayed to you come to pass?

3) Back in your August 2010 thread, which also provided information that came to you from a spirit, you made the following statement..."A spirit told me this information, I'm not sure if its an evil or good spirit though, so don't trust everything I say." So what has changed in your communication/relationship/ belief in such information relayed to you by spirits that you would take such information at face value? Or would cause you to suggest that others should?

4) Also in your 2010 thread you make the following claim...

Please worship Jesus Christ, and do not commit any sins, repent from all sin. Especially suicide, you take a massive risk of going to hell and being forced to live in a world of anxiety and torment forever if you do.

However you start this thread with..

Let me first say that I' am not a Christian or any denomination of that religion, not a Muslim, or any Abrahamic Religion.

So my question is, how do you explain this obvious contradiction? Do you feel a contradiction such as this one should reflect on your credibility?

5) In your 4 years here on ATS, have you ever posted a prediction that has come true?

1. Yes
2. Nope, it has been talking to me since 2005, I'am of no religious faith, Christianity and Islam are evil spirits, back then I was dealing with an injury, also I was an atheist/agnostic when the spirit spoke with me, the first 4 years we did not even mention Christianity or Islam, except a tid bit here and there.
3. Our communication is the same, vivid, rough, hard to understand translation into my thought process, which is hindered by certain noises and enviornments, the spirit sometimes zones out, and I don't hear from it for a while, Islam is absolutely evil is what I'm going to tell you now, and Christianity is secretly one of the most evil spirits ever, notice Jesus on a cross, he a cross, and the cross a separate cross = Double Cross = Lies. He told people to pursue slaves, and called brown people dogs.
4. Never worship Christ, the spirit I contacted was nothing like a Christian one, and it seem to know incredible things, you have to remember something, there was history before Christianity, which means that a God had to exist before his time, in which case, he is not even noteworthy. Islam is the biggest joke there is, it's the most serious, non serious religion there is, it is so stupid. Always remember that Muslims are racist towards whites, and Christians are racist towards coloreds, these Religions are evil spirits, influenced by evil spirits. Rape and Racism are their middle names.
5. I will have to look back, I really post to warn people, I really just want to help others.

Extras:
-Everyone who reads this please make a quick post on this Anti-Terror New York website, please tell them that the Iran war is going to eventually go wrong, New York City gets Nuclear attacked during this "Going Wrong" time period, 6 Million are killed, and Barack feels suicidal when this happens, electricity, water, energy is lost all throughout the USA, poor people begin to rape, raid, and steal from everyone, then rich people do the same.

-Tell them to convince any allies of Iran to side with the USA, even though we have problems with China, get them on our side on things, tell them to try to ask Russia to side with Europe and the USA.

-TERRORIST ATTACKING COMING AGAINST NEW YORK WHEN ISRAEL/IRAN GO TO WAR, NUCLEAR BOMBS FROM SOUTH ARABIA, KILL 6 MILLION NYC.
EUROPE INVADED AFTER AMERICA IS BOMBED, TERRORIST NUKE EUROPE, RAPE, STEAL, FROM EVERY EUROPEAN, WORST THING EVER!
HEAVEN IS REAL, A SPIRIT SPOKE TO ME, AND I ALSO HAD DAY DREAMS/NIGHTMARES, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE EVIL SPIRITS.

Call Anti-Terror Hotlines if you start to see some of the stuff I talk about happen, even if you don't have chats with people about this, if you put it a certain way people won't think your strange either.

United Kingdom Terror Hotline:
"IF YOU SUSPECT IT, REPORT IT: Call 0800-789-321
Confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline
National Anti Terrorist Hotline"

Terrorist activity can be reported to the FBI at 1-866-483-5137 . However, for immediate threats to people or property call the local police or sheriff's department using 911. - See more at: www.chacha.com...

Please call/email any Anti-Terror place that you can think of, don't be worried, most of them won't hate you if you do, -Heres my motto, it's better to be prepared "Warn somebody even though it could be costly" rather then not be prepared "Well things could go wrong if I do that too", only to realize that the best chances for things to go good was to be prepared instead "Warn somebody even though it could be costly", always be prepared and warn someone even if something could go bad from it, this way the person at least is aware of things.
edit on 16-12-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
NYC Terrorism Hotline: 1-888-NYC-SAFE

A Terrorist Attack is coming soon, please read this, it is out of good will to help any who reads it, thanks! Middle East Crisis, and multiple bombings of New York, and Terrorists invade Europe.

-There is a Terrorist attack is coming based on several nightmares/day dreams I have had, these things were truly shocking.

-A big middle eastern war starts up and things go terribly wrong.

-From South Arabia Terrorists, with Nuclear Weapons, Terrorists will travel from South Arabia to Africa, then will hit New York City with 3 Nuclear Weapons.

-Please tell them to watch for an attack against New York City, and all largely populated areas throughout the USA. Our Defense systems may fail some how, despite the amazing quality, or not get it done when it counts.

-USA is devastated, this leads to no electricity, no water, very little food for a very, very long time, any neighborhood near a poor neighborhood will be completely raided, sexually assaulted, and overwhelmed. Places like Brevard County Florida will be overwhelmed and raided if the nightmare/day dream experience was right, it gets so bad at one point with no electricity/water and very little Police, people run low on food, and people have to find something to eat, and in the nightmare I saw a man holding part of a spinal cord in the air, and another man scraping his rectum trying to get any feces to eat, his tailbone was piercing through his rectum. The nightmare said "It was one of the worst things ever to happen" describing my neighborhood, comparing it to something that happened during World War 2, though I could not tell what, all women during this time frame will be so in danger of rape and abuse, along with children. I live in Brevard County Florida, in a middle class neighborhood that is one enormous street with a dead end, that is surrounded by poor neighborhoods, and the way you get to this dead end is the beginning of the street which is surrounded by poor neighborhoods, there was a shooting a year or so ago where 3 Minorities(Blacks) were shot, but no one was killed. When I first wrote this I forgot to add that my brother who was delivering Pizzas in a neighborhood a few towns over in Palm Bay, delivered his Pizza, got into his car and started to get ready to leave, only to have 2 Minorities(Blacks) start to grab the door handle of each side of the car, he managed to drive off safe, but it goes to show what could happen if those poor people lose their power/water/food if a Crisis were to happen. Police need to be aware of this.

-Europe is threatened by the Terrorists, they now have all Arabic Countries working together, and they begin an invasion of Europe.

-The Terrorists use Nuclear, Biological, Radiation Warfare against all of Europe. Invading large Countries.

-Terrorists as we know are cowards, they commit suicide bombings which kill both women and children who are defenseless.

-I' am of no Religious Affiliation. Christianity and Islam were created by an Evil spirit, do not trust these Religions.

www.nyc.gov...

England/United Kingdom Terror Hotlines:
www.gov.uk...
Anti-Terrorist Hotlines
0800 789 321
0800 789321
1-866-723-3697
1800 123 400
0800 789 321
To report an imminent threat call 999 or ring the Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321
0800 789 321
0800 789 321
0800 789 321

Terrorism Tips Hotline and Comments Report:
www.dhses.ny.gov...

PLEASE CONTACT ANY TERRORIST HOTLINE, AND TELL THEM WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU, ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE A TERRORIST TIP FOR THEM.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

xGunthrux
-There is a Terrorist attack is coming based on several nightmares/day dreams I have had, these things were truly shocking.

I have never understood why some people think because they have a dream that equates to a prediction.
It's a cool story though if you are writing a sequel to Red Dawn.
edit on 2013pAmerica/Chicago3101ppm by opethPA because: spelling fix

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Considering that Nuclear war is pretty a game changer as to what is left,,,nothing...then indeed there are no winners and no one would profit. They do make money from prolonged hype as in a reason to build up defenses....think cold war...when that disappeared along with the Soviet threat another threat emerged as in terrorist so the build up continues with a protracted scenario in Afghanistan to sustain, so they do profit from the threat of war but no one would ever profit from nuclear war

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, this is a fascinating threat with several fascinating posts by OP. As a previous poster also said, I'm not setting out with the specific aim of attacking OP or their thread but I want to add my own comments which are not always going to be in agreement with the original poster.

First, you mention that you are talking to a spirit who has warned you not to worship any God. You also say that both Christianity and Islam are racists, albeit against different groups. I would disagree with the racism comment - while I am not a fan of Islam I believe they want everyone to convert and skin colour is irrelevant, the same with Christianity. Further, if there is a spirit talking to you it doesn't sound like a nice one, and I am fairly certain that any bad spirit would want you to turn your back on God so it could continue to lay claim to you - which is just what it is telling you to do. Personally I think it is less likely a spirit and more likely an ongoing mental health condition, but for now I will take your comments at face value.

That aside, looking at some of the comments that you have made. You have talked about Saudi Arabia and nuclear bombs. I have heard talk about SA bankrolling nuclear weapons development in Pakistan, in return for access to those nuclear weapons, though the prevailing opinion is that Pakistan would not hand over the weapons:

www.theguardian.com... orld/julian-borger-global-security-blog/2013/nov/07/pakistan-saudi-nuclear-proliferation

Nuclear weapons also have "signatures" so the origin of the weapon could be traced to the original supplier. What country wants to be the one that supplied the weapon that destroyed or attempted to destroy a city on the US mainland?

While difficult and seemingly very unlikely, it is not completely unthinkable that SA (or some other group that is supported by a powerful enough faction within SA) could gain access to nuclear weapons. I'm certain that there are SA factions or SA-supported groups who would be willing to use them as well. It seems incredibly unlikely that SA as a political entity would do it as it would be a fairly suicidal move - the repercussions would be epic in proportion and SA knows that - and people with power like to keep that power. I quite accept that there will be elements within SA who would be willing, though are there any who are well-enough placed to make it happen?

The next question becomes delivery. I have great difficulty in believing that SA could get a bomber that close to US, either in terms of flight range or through existing air defences. That would take a serious level of capability that I do not believe SA or the allies who would support such a venture currently possess.

Now, could they place a functional device on a civilian plane to get it to the US? Saudi Airlines fly into and out of New York so the basic idea is possible. Would it be possible for this to happen without the various intelligence agencies finding out? That I doubt. There may even be additional detection systems in place that could somehow detect it aboard the incoming flight.

There are other methods for getting a weapon into places - missiles (which would probably need a massive number to overwhelm the defences in place), smuggled via the sea, poorly guarded borders, perhaps some other delivery system that could get past existing security measures - but I still think it is highly unlikely that a successful nuclear detonation could occur on US soil without the backing and technology of one of the world's "big" players - which does not include SA at this moment. If Russia or China somehow convince SA to act as a proxy then who knows, but that's not a war that the big players want at the moment.

Invasion of Europe by Muslims? While many European military forces have been downgraded in recent times, I think that they still possess sufficient capacity to hold back even quite significant numbers of invaders if they came bearing arms. There may be scope for extremist elements in established Muslim communities starting local and regional conflicts, which could be timed with an invasion attempt to draw away the armed forces. The question for me would be... why? It's a significant risk to reach an objective that could be reached by relatively risk-free means, ie political integration and injection into positions of authority in order to "lawfully" subvert a nation.

Would there be widespread nuclear, biological and chemical warfare wages in Europe? That is certainly possible, though note previous comments about access to nuclear weapons and delivery. Existing bio/chem weapons could potentially be imported by extremist cells in advance of any attack, or they could try to make expedient versions "in-country". Again, questions over whether this could work without attracting the attention of the intelligence services is questionable. Also, if expedient versions are used, there is always the question over how effective they may be. The UK has seen plenty of terrorists making their own explosives so it is not that big a leap to making rudimentary chemical weapons.

All the other things you've discussed, the atrocities of war, are certainly possible and have occurred throughout human history to a greater or lesser degree. I do not dispute that they could occur in the EU, but I think it would be very unlikely that the situation would arise where such atrocities could become possible.

In conclusion, I think that it is highly unlikely that the large collection of unlikely events needed to bring about your vision will happen. Too many things have to happen, too many mistakes by one side, too many lucky breaks by the other, too many people in positions of power making wholly irrational decisions. Some of your comments are certainly possible on a smaller scale (local/regional conflicts from extremist cells in the US or Europe, use of expedient bombs, homebrew chemical weapons) and in some cases have actually happened. Even if (and I feel this is still very unlikely) a large scale coordinated outbreak happened, coupled with an "invasion" by a conventional external military force, I think that Europe would still be in a position to handle it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Wow well it took a while but finally his game comes out lol. You do know calling these hot lines with stories such as this borders on breaking the law, especially since it has become the kewl sadistic game kids have been playing. It is a federal crime. Since you openly recruiting and and trying to get large numbers of people to do this I am quite sure they are pulling up to your door right now.

But, I forgot you are not in this country. You are in Iran. Interesting.

Fun game, I don't hardly think you found any suckered here though lol.

Mani usually like to play but too much info already on NSA computers and quite frankly the good folks protecting this country have much more important things to do than play iranian disinformation games with you.

Make no mistake though, if Iran's whacko latest extreme religious leaders don't change, stop trying to wipe countries off the face of the earth, stop sponsoring state run worldwide terrorism, stop trying to gain nuclear weapons, etc etc etc, they will have your war you seem to want so badly.

Contrary to what your minders want you to believe Iran will cease to exist. You think three hundred Greeks embarrassed you lol.

Well the game was fun for a while lol.

But hey the fireballs streaking across the sky are much more interesting, and dangerous than this. Lol

The Bot

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

-500lb men, become 200lb men in just weeks, from lack of food.

I just wanted to thank everybody for yet another comedic Gold ATS thread.

This thread was a riot.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm completely terrified since you mentioned Florida as a really bad, bad place to live. Wait....you mean I'm in extra danger now? Geezus, I just can't win for nothing. I guess I will just drink my last bottle of Jameson, that I was saving for the Zombie apocalypse, but since time's up...what the hey?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
you should leave the cheese alone at night if it gives you nightmares like that and stay away from class az .

hello terrorist hotline someone on a conspiracy site says we are going to be attacked soon ---hello anyone there

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Considering that Nuclear war is pretty a game changer as to what is left,,,nothing...then indeed there are no winners and no one would profit.

That is why the Cold War was fought and we avoided nuclear annihilation, there wouldn't be any winners, but wait until we colonize another world and the strategy collapses.

They do make money from prolonged hype as in a reason to build up defenses....think cold war...when that disappeared along with the Soviet threat another threat emerged as in terrorist so the build up continues with a protracted scenario in Afghanistan to sustain, so they do profit from the threat of war but no one would ever profit from nuclear war

Yes fear is about politics (and sadly politics is ultimately about money). By again I disagree there is profit to be made from a nuclear war, but a war that is somewhat contained. In the case of Iran the problem is made worse simply because they are a theocracy and so a victory condition to them can be attained in the next world (they used martyrs an mass to clean up US backed Saddam's mines). I'm not opposing a nuclear Iran but I understand the issue. A issue that was created by a US backed nuclear Israel and made worse due to a US backed nuclear Pakistan...

There is indeed profit in nuclear proliferation, just wait until the next check from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

borntowatch
Ahm, I dont think the Arab nations have the man power or the political climate to bond as a union.
Never mind the military resources to over throw Europe never mind Israel

Yes, the Sunnies and Shiites are at each other throats, they will wipe out each other before going north and west into Europe, if there are any left, that is.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

borntowatch
Ahm, I dont think the Arab nations have the man power or the political climate to bond as a union.
Never mind the military resources to over throw Europe never mind Israel

Yeah, I was wondering about his "Aribic" hoards? Where they coming from? AND, the surrender at the first chance they can (see Iraqi war). The rag tag afghani rebels fighting the seals are not organized enough to fly bombers, even if they could.
Sounds like you ate something that didn't agree with you (no offenece).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join