It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Again I am a warrior here, old and walking wounded,but a fighter conditioned to kill communists ,a guy who looks to John Wayne as a character model,and a Christian with beliefs no church would accept.An artist with dark talents and the personality of a Klingon(repeated to me many times so I guess that"s how I am)
I asked what India's future is seen by you.
Not it's history. I can't go to India but my wife LOVES your native dishes.I do not belittle your nation.
John Wayne sure wouldn't.
This is about WARFARE and directly impinges on capability and the loss of sanity of the planet in general, both of which I have been watching.

Besides everyone knows the aliens won't let us destroy Earth right? Because they want it in one piece.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I would like to add more information about the Vision the spirit gave me. Please if any of you see Iran and Israel go to war, tell anyone in Europe all the information I have told you. Tell the Europeans especially Southern and Southeastern Europeans to prepare for war. Call anyone in New York City, and or someone in the Department of Defense or FBI. Tell them to be on alert for an attack.

-Spain in paticular I saw in the vision the spirit gave me, surrenders to the Muslim Extremist, and gives away so much critical information on the rest of the European Countries, this helps them take several Countries from what I saw

-If you know any Europeans, please tell them this, you can even sum it up, just try to get them to say something publicly or something to their Politicians

-It's hard to believe that these Muslim Extremist get this kind of power, but they manage to do it, and they get many Nuclear Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Biological Weapons, I couldn't sleep right for several days.

-Sorry if I offend you in anyway, this was truely unbelievable, Europeans need to know this especially, these Muslims will try to force you to worship their god, they are evil for doing so

-They showed me Southeastern Europe being capture along with Turkey by these Muslim Terrorist

-They will have powerful allies in China and Russia and the USA is going to be in big trouble

-I could not sleep right for days

-If you can contact anyone in Europe, Civilian, Politician, News Media, Celebrity whatever, please let them know this information, especially if they life in Italy/France/Germany those Countries are going to be put through absolute Hell, from what I saw

-You may lose internet/power during this so you will wish you had told someone

-It will happen in the next 10 years

-When you see Israel and Iran finally go to War, you will know things are going to get bad
edit on 25-7-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Spain and Russia just signed security agreement short of mutual defence pact. The news could be found on RiaN

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Again I am a warrior here, old and walking wounded,but a fighter conditioned to kill communists ,a guy who looks to John Wayne as a character model,and a Christian with beliefs no church would accept.An artist with dark talents and the personality of a Klingon(repeated to me many times so I guess that"s how I am)

Surely Klingon and Christianity are far polar opposites of each other???

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Call anyone in New York City, and or someone in the Department of Defense or FBI. Tell them to be on alert for an attack.

That will sure get you a terrorist watch list wont it

If you know any Europeans, please tell them this, you can even sum it up, just try to get them to say something publicly or something to their Politicians

Either a watch list or a mental hospital is the reward for this.

-It's hard to believe that these Muslim Extremist get this kind of power, but they manage to do it, and they get many Nuclear Weapons, Chemical Weapons, Biological Weapons, I couldn't sleep right for several days.

Who are these Muslims extremists?

Is it the Pakistani or Indian governments that have many Muslims in office?

These countries posses some of these weapons.

If you can contact anyone in Europe,

Have you lost your tongue or something.

Why don't you contact and warn Europe?

Could it be because

this was truely unbelievable,

Yet you want others to believe.

-When you see Israel and Iran finally go to War, you will know things are going to get bad

So any other war will be honky dory?

Any chance of answering question or are you just going to continue with posting your visions that change here and there or just don't make sense without further clarification.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyrdnews

I am complicated ...if a bit heretical in my worship of my deity.At least as men would define it anyway.
I also tend not to care about other's opinions of me, if we're cool fine, if not I'll bear through it.
Most wouldn't see the Klingon side unless I'm enraged ,drunk or fighting. All of these are also rude and Iwould prefer not to be so unecessarily.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Questions for you:

1)To you believe this information to be 100% correct.
2) Do you want any of these events to happen.

Answers:

A) No No - then you don't have to worry.
B) No Yes - then you have a very interesting perspective about the future.
C) No Yes - then you have a very interesting plan for the future.
D) Yes No - then you should do something about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Okay ... it's been over two months ...
I think it's safe to say that 'moments away' isn't correct.

It all may come to pass.
Real visions are hard to pinpoint time lines.

But I"m thinking this isn't a vision but more of an educated guess on what COULD happen.

ETA -

xGunthrux
-It will happen in the next 10 years

Ahhhh ... okay .... so it's not 'moments away'.
The title should be changed.

edit on 9/14/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

nusnus
Fact: there isnt a single iota of unity in the middle east to pull off what you just described.

That would mean the anti-christ would have to come in to play. The muslims call him the 12 Imam. They he's going to come riding in with Jesus as side kick and turn the world all Muslim ... in a blood bath of course. This is supposedly a good thing according to them.

So a Muslim spiritual leader could get them all to work together for this evil. He could arrive and call himself the 12th Imam and accomplish all that evil.

The 12th Imam fits the description of the Christian anti-christ ... fits it perfectly.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

if your dreaming that in your sleep then you might want to consider staying awake.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

cavtrooper7

I asked what India's future is seen by you.
Not it's history. I can't go to India but my wife LOVES your native dishes.I do not belittle your nation.
John Wayne sure wouldn't.
This is about WARFARE and directly impinges on capability and the loss of sanity of the planet in general, both of which I have been watching.

Besides everyone knows the aliens won't let us destroy Earth right? Because they want it in one piece.

The spirit gave me the idea that Christianity and Islam are wrong, you do not have to worship either of them, I don't know much detail besides a few things. They are what the spirit called "Riotmaking" Religions, which I do not know what he meant by, it is very hard to understand the spirit, the spirit is grainy, and fuzzy sounding that is so low pitched, and he doesn't answer your questions back, he also randomly would tell me these things. They both imply racism, Christianity calls Brown people "Dogs", and Jewish people big nosed, and untrustworthy. Islam calls white people lesser then trees that they hate in the woods, and to kill each one they see.

My Opinion: Islam is perverted, and racist. Christianity started the racism and White Supremacy that you see today. Please keep in mind anyone who reads this, the spirits way of communicating with me was very difficult to understand, it was like a very fuzzy, grainy sounding low pitched voice, the way he spoke was almost like a hallucination but it really is not.

The spirit told me to tell Europeans this information, he says they are going to be exterminated to a great extent, Muslims are going to rape and pillage any village and woman, even your mother or your sister, they will rape them. They are going to have "Sodomy" groups or I think the spirit said something along those lines, it was something starting with an "S", they will rape women so badly, it's indescribable, gang rapings. Women are going to be so raped they will try to beg one man to rape them so that a group doesn't rape them, please tell the Europeans (I'am European in descent) to not let the Muslim poor excuse for men cowards get a hold of any women, if this happens. These Terrorists will do whatever they can to fulfill their perversions.

Jesus was a defeatist, a racist, a bigot, a coward, a liar, and the scripture that describes him as hating others is his true self, don't be fooled by the nice things said in the Bible, the truth about Jesus is truly shockingly evil, he was shaped like a cross, laid on top of another cross, that's a double cross, meaning that he lied. Like I said before it was very difficult to understand what was being said be the spirit, but please do not hold this information back. He told people to own slaves from nations outside of your nation, then called Brown people "Dogs".

Thankfully us Europeans have Ethnic Gods for each European ethnicity, and the Jews have their Ethnic God, Jesus is screwed as far as I'm concerned. You will not have to deal with Jesus, Allah, or Muhammad ever again, they are all frauds, liars, greedy, out for themselves, and are absolutely evil underneath it all.

My Opinion:Fight for your freedom, but also remember not to allow women or children to be hurt, listen to what the USA government tells you when War happens, stay on the same page. Keep yourself armed at all times, kill every Terrorists, unless it will cost you or your family their lives.

My Opinion: The Terrorists are so evil, they will kill without mercy, and die till they finally get what they want, and that's an oppressive Monsterously evil regime, full of deceit, rape, racism against whites and racism in general, the only way you can match wits with them is to kill them like they want to kill you, don't hold back, just take their life. You will have to kill not just the heart, but also the body, the mind, and the spirit of the Terrorists at the same time or they will use one to try to kill you still, that's how evil they are. If they Conquer your Country, all your women including your wife, sisters, aunts will all be raped at some point, by a racist asshole, but at the same time know that your families life, especially women and children mean the most, so always listen to your Government and your officials and do what they say. Stay together, and arm yourself. This will all begin in the next 10 years at some point.

Another thing that I can also note from the spirit, I could vividly hear the spirit say that 5,000 US Soldier would be killed in one day in the begining stages of this conflict. This will cause people to be in an ABSOLUTE panic! Then shortly after as we are struggling, BAM! New York City is hit by multiple Nuclear Bombs, 6-8 Million dead, and 20 Million wounded.

Please, please, please, save this information to your computer, when you see Israel and Iran go to War, just contact someone who can speak on television or radio, it's as simply as that, and tell them to broadcast this to the Untied States, it's important that you tell them the Heaven stuff I added too. Heaven is real, fantasies come true, never ending pleasure and happiness, hobbies that you've always enjoyed can become the full time thing you do, you can go back to your young age again, extacy, and all sorts of awesome stuff that last forever.

I was an agnostic/atheist when the spirit spoke with me, he started speaking to me in October 2005, and is ongoing still today October 2013.
edit on 10-10-2013 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Have you noticed that these so called prophets always change the dates?
OP you are either a charlatan and a fibber or mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Seems to me that you have your own ideas on the world and what you think can or should happen. In turn that has manifested into a dream in which you take as a vision.
Personally i think when we enter the internet we should get a mental health warning because the amount of mental people posting bollocks as fact is out of hand.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Lumpy79

Seems to me that you have your own ideas on the world and what you think can or should happen. In turn that has manifested into a dream in which you take as a vision.
Personally i think when we enter the internet we should get a mental health warning because the amount of mental people posting bollocks as fact is out of hand.

I was truly visited by a spirit, I'am not joking about this, I would not do something like that. These things he told me was truly unbelievable, please trust me when I say these things. What the spirit told me was amazing, though it was very difficult to hear right because it was grainy/fuzzy sounding low pitched voice that would say random things, it was not a hallucination, he told me that heaven is real, fantasies, hobbies, happiness, extacy forever, no bad feelings ever again, no working again. Then he told me in a very grainy/fuzzy random low pitched sounding voice about the future World events about to unfold. Keep in mind all of this was grainy/fuzzy some of what the spirit told me was hard to understand, so I had to add to add my own additions to it, but please trust me these things happened and it is shocking! The Terrorists re-align the Arabic Peninsula(Through Iran and several others powers) then they obtain all the weapons they need to have a near Super Power Army. With their allies (Powerful ones) they begin Conquest, Europe, USA, and even Canada being it's primary objective. These Terrorists like I said before are completely evil they will rape and murder anyone, they will lie to you with an honest face like they are serious in what they tell you, do not trust them.

From my past post, I just wanted to voice my opinion on my situation in the last reply I made, I made this post a while back, and now I'am putting forth some of my opinions on the situation. What I just listed was my opinion on the matter, based on what the spirit told me, it's been a long time since I originally started this thread, and I have been all over the place telling many people about this, and hope to get this in the Newspaper, or to tell a public speaker.

The spirit kept roughly saying that the Bible is completely racist, and the people it represents are completely racist. Do not worship Christianity or Islam and any of it's denominations these religions are evil to the core, they hide their hatred and perverted desires in a mist of nice things, if you point out all the bad and hateful things said in either Christianity or Islam those are what the religions truly represent, not the nice things, those things are to fool you into believing in this Religion. The truth of the matter is that they have evil intent, especially when it comes to racism, causing people to hate each other, causing people to do things they shouldn't do. It's all apart of some twisted plan. White people are going to be close to extermination at a certain point, every woman that the Terrorists get their hands on even your mother or sister is going to be overly raped to the point where they will never be the same person ever again, all out of these terrible religions perverted fun. They even gave me the idea that Christianity is really with Islam and the Terrorists on things. That's right Christianity is with the Terrorists, do not pray to these religions.
When I reply to this thread I will do "My Opinions:" as well, sorry that I did that without explaining things, that's why people are questioning me a bit.

My Opinion: Europe helped us during the Middle Eastern Conflicts so we should always have their back in this, part of how America does things is that we always protect our allies, we've always protected our allies no matter what in past history.

Reminder: I had to add detail to what the spirit communicated to me, it was hard to understand, but my edits and additions to what he said made things a lot more easy to understand.

I love the United States of America, this Country is awesome. We must defend our allies fully, we must help those who suffer fully, we must bring Freedom to the World fully.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Basically what is going to happen here is the worst thing that could ever happen possible, all Western Countries like USA and Europe are nearly helpless at certain points with this newly formed Terorrist Super Power from Arabia formed ready to have it's way with both of us. They can both defend themselves but they are times where they are so weakened during this that these Terrorists, and you know all about Terrorists and what they would do to a Country if they had control over it, especially one thats free like the USA. Lies, rape, murder, manipulation, pillaging, dishonor, humiliation, and just pure evil itself. Just imagine that for a second, your Country less powerful then the Terrorist Country sitting there knowing they are coming, they hate you in the worst way, they will rape your wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister, mother in law, aunt, and any woman they can, they may even stare at you with a normal look and fool you into thinking that things are going well. Do not trust these Terrorists and keep them away from your women. Christianity will not save you either, Christianity is a White Supremacist religion that covers it up with nice things said here and there, they are completely racist. My Opinion/What I've read: Every other white Christian Church is racist throughout the USA. Black people did not have certain parts of the Bible explained to them well enough, it is racists and hateful towards them.

My Opinion but truth speakage as well: These Religions are wrong, worship something other then Christianity, Islam, or any of it's denominations. Having multiple denominations alone makes them both wrong, because it's like viewing multiple facts on one issue, which is not possible, and kind of unintelligent of them. Both Christianity and Islam speak of past events in their book, or events that happened before their creation, well if your going to talk about past events then speak of this end game worshiping of your religions that means you are admitting that people came before you and worshiped other things before your religion, which means your religion is a fraud, seeing as how people for thousands of years did not come across this until finally now. I'm about to finish a DNA blood test that tracks me back 10,000 years, Christianity came out 2,000 years ago, Islam 1600 years ago, well I can only imagine our ancestors before these religions were created and what they think of all this in their life after this one. Our grandparents before 2,000 did not approve of these religions, in fact their religions were slandered by Christianity in it's texts, and called bad things.

Reminded Detail(Spirit and my added details to make sense of it):
Iran and Israel go to War, Israel seems like they have things under control, until they are overwhelmed. The whole worlds heart stops, as a new Terrorist Super Power is basically formed, all the Countries of the Middle East are aligned with one and other. The USA unknowingly like 9/11 Part 1 are caught by suprise, but this time it's in the form of Nuclear Weapons, and a defense error on the US side. There are people from New York who don't live there, but have massive family that does live there, your talking about losing maybe 15-40 relatives or more, while your out of state, just imagine that for a second(Will add more later) I could not tell what happened when it came to invasion of USA soil, the Russians have ships in Cuba, but I don't think Russia becomes a problem for us during this, they soon realize that they allied themselves with a Monster. Europe is then invaded, what happens to Europe is the worst thing ever, ever, ever, if my communication as well as deciphering of all this was right. Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiation warfare, no mercy what so ever is shown by the Terrorists, they will try to fool the Europeans. They are out to rape your daughters, wives, mothers, and sisters, Muslims are so perverted, it's unfathomable how evil they are, Christianity as well. Eventually food and water become scarce, no shelter, no heating, no cooling, no end in sight. They will spade your women, no sexual feeling for them for the rest of their life if they get to them. Just do what your government tells you to do, listen to the authorities but always be on the look out for bad policeman, don't trust just anyone. That's if all that I was being communicated with was right or not, I'am very certain it is.

I would like to add that neither Jesus or any Islamic prophet will have anything to do with this War, both are frauds.

I myself am American of several European ethnic groups, the largest being French, but also Irish and Polish (As well as a very small portion of other ones, which a DNA blood test will show soon) and I'am absolutely Proud of it, but never racist about it, I always try to be respectful of others. I believe Christianity with some help from Islam caused much of the racism we deal with now a days.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"bombers from southern Arabia"--Now that's a hoot!

And "spade your women"---why would this make a lick of sense?

Did you eat onions before bed? They can cause really weird dreams for some folks.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Tusks
"bombers from southern Arabia"--Now that's a hoot!

And "spade your women"---why would this make a lick of sense?

Did you eat onions before bed? They can cause really weird dreams for some folks.

No I didn't, it is going to begin very soon in the next 10 years. The communications systems will be so bad, that complete atrocities will happen and people will not know of it right away. That's if the spirit was communicating with me right.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
As far as Muslims go, when they learn to make their own decisions on life rather then a man in a book, then I will rate them as men, same goes to Christians. Your a man make your own decisions.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

xGunthrux
please trust me when I say these things.

Why should we? You claimed it was 'moments away" from happening, now 3 months later - nothing has happened.

You are just a false prophet, getting your "information" from satan!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

xGunthrux

No I didn't, it is going to begin very soon in the next 10 years. The communications systems will be so bad, that complete atrocities will happen and people will not know of it right away. That's if the spirit was communicating with me right.

So the nuke war is going to happen within 10 years ? Please, with all due respect and appreciate your belief and how you came about getting these visions, I'm not one for bashing peoples beliefs ... But ten years time?

Anyone could say that ... Oh while I'm here I'm predicting a 9+ earthquake within the next ten years

Another prediction another fail .. I'm going to ban myself from the prediction forum I think .. The whole prediction forum I think is a waste of time

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join