It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Rex282

However it is dangerous in the wrong minds though.That has proved it self all through the history of the last 2,000 years.
You have some pretty funny ideas about history.
I would suggest that an example of bad reaction to religion like the Crusades was a product of the lack of knowledge of the Bible, since it was not available to the common people, so they were easily duped by the government into thinking Jesus advocated war against those who did not believe in the Roman church.

Jim,

The Crusades were holy men defending the most sacred spot on the earth from Islam destroying it! The place
Our Lord was crucified.

The Bible is a Catholic book, wake up to the fact. Dear friend, people did NOT have access to Holy Scripture
because there was no means to get out to everyone. Remember, not until the printing press.

And when did the printing press come along? Where was Protestantism? It didn't come into being until
centuries later to protest the faith, leave the faith. October 31, 1517 (a telling date)! Put these things together.

gosh,

Colbe

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jusvistn
I honestly do not want to start a holy war or all out religious cyber fight, but am looking for real input.

I believe in GOD, I believe that there is an intelligent design to our planet, our environment and our species, but I truly struggle with the concept of Jesus as GOD.

I'm not saying that Jesus never existed, and I'm not saying that Jesus wasn't a great inspiration bringing GODS will and knowledge to us, but I find it difficult to worship a man when GOD says you "will put no other GODS before me." Essentially, is that not what folks are doing when they are praying and worshiping Jesus INSTEAD of God?

And though Jesus teaches these things, and then tells us to worship him..... what if he is the true deception in the grand scheme of things?

To me, Jesus is separate from God, and I have a hard time calling them one in the same, and I have difficulty with the God made flesh aspect that brings us to the whole Son, Spirit, Holy Ghost thing..... For me, to believe in the "one true God" means that Jesus would be no more than a teacher as what you would find preaching from the front of the church today. So I ask again, could Jesus be the Deception, and in his "teachings" be pulling the people away from God and into his own agenda?

I'm just trying to get my head wrapped around this. I appreciate your civil insights.

I can see where this confusion comes from ...

The Roman Catholic Church perpetuates the old teachings of God as opposed to the knowledge that Christ brought with him.

Upon closer inspection of the Gnostic Scriptures it becomes clear that Jesus Christ taught of a completely different Father-God than the one traditionally taught in the Roman Catholic version of "Christianity" ..
and he exposed the old testament God as a jealous and ignorant creator God who does not know where he came from.. essentially Jesus came to even teach him where he (the ignorant creator God) came from.

Many secret societies and religions would rather dismiss the true teachings of Christ.

These teachings have been snuffed out in the past and made to seem odd and unfamiliar.

It is very hard to describe all of this to a traditional bible believer because a lot has been done to circumvent these teachings.
In my opinion the Roman Catholic Churches version of Jesus Christ is a fraud and a deception, although it is very easy to find the true teachings of Christ the RCC disagrees with, .. the RCC disagrees with these teachings because it removes all of their authority and power as "church of Christ" .... and literally reveals them as deceivers.

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(39) Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

There is much more to the teachings of Christ than what is presented in the Bible.

Your very question speaks volumes of the discrepancy between the teachings of the RCC and Christ.
Something doesn't seem right.. you are on the right track.. keep looking, keep learning.. keep seeking.

IMO Jesus is not the deception; the representation of Jesus is a deception.
They have made him out to be a supernatural being, his lessons and revelations are far from that..

He reveals the root of the deception in the Gnostic scriptures but you will NEVER find those scriptures in the Roman Catholic Churches version of Christ because it would leave them powerless and exposed as deceivers.

The builders of Christianity have built their foundation on the cornerstone that has been accepted.

(66) Jesus said, "Show me the stone which the builders have rejected. That one is the cornerstone."

The Gnostic scriptures are the cornerstone which the builders have rejected.

The deception goes much further than you have initially anticipated.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I honestly do not want to start a holy war or all out religious cyber fight, but am looking for real input.

I believe in GOD, I believe that there is an intelligent design to our planet, our environment and our species, but I truly struggle with the concept of Jesus as GOD.

I'm not saying that Jesus never existed, and I'm not saying that Jesus wasn't a great inspiration bringing GODS will and knowledge to us, but I find it difficult to worship a man when GOD says you "will put no other GODS before me." Essentially, is that not what folks are doing when they are praying and worshiping Jesus INSTEAD of God?

And though Jesus teaches these things, and then tells us to worship him..... what if he is the true deception in the grand scheme of things?

To me, Jesus is separate from God, and I have a hard time calling them one in the same, and I have difficulty with the God made flesh aspect that brings us to the whole Son, Spirit, Holy Ghost thing..... For me, to believe in the "one true God" means that Jesus would be no more than a teacher as what you would find preaching from the front of the church today. So I ask again, could Jesus be the Deception, and in his "teachings" be pulling the people away from God and into his own agenda?

I'm just trying to get my head wrapped around this. I appreciate your civil insights.

The Roman Catholic Church perpetuates the old teachings of God as opposed to the knowledge that Christ brought with him.

Upon closer inspection of the Gnostic Scriptures it becomes clear that Jesus Christ taught of a completely different Father-God than the one traditionally taught in the Roman Catholic version of "Christianity" ..
and he exposed the old testament God as a jealous and ignorant creator God who does not know where he came from.. essentially Jesus came to even teach him where he (the ignorant creator God) came from.

Many secret societies and religions would rather dismiss the true teachings of Christ.

These teachings have been snuffed out in the past and made to seem odd and unfamiliar.

It is very hard to describe all of this to a traditional bible believer because a lot has been done to circumvent these teachings.
In my opinion the Roman Catholic Churches version of Jesus Christ is a fraud and a deception, although it is very easy to find the true teachings of Christ the RCC disagrees with, .. the RCC disagrees with these teachings because it removes all of their authority and power as "church of Christ" .... and literally reveals them as deceivers.

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(39) Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

There is much more to the teachings of Christ than what is presented in the Bible.

Your very question speaks volumes of the discrepancy between the teachings of the RCC and Christ.
Something doesn't seem right.. you are on the right track.. keep looking, keep learning.. keep seeking.

They have made him out to be a supernatural being, his lessons and revelations are far from that..

He reveals the root of the deception in the Gnostic scriptures but you will NEVER find those scriptures in the Roman Catholic Churches version of Christ because it would leave them powerless and exposed as deceivers.

The builders of Christianity have built their foundation on the cornerstone that has been accepted.

(66) Jesus said, "Show me the stone which the builders have rejected. That one is the cornerstone."

PuRe,

I pray you change your beliefs before the prophesied divine worldwide awakening (Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13).
If not, then a the time of the "awakening."

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. A mystery, He is fully God and fully man. Human men do NOT raise
people from the dead or rise from the dead themselves. How do we absolutely know Jesus arose from the
dead? By the men that were there. And proof today, a scientific study done in 2011 shows the Shroud of
Turin, the marks on the shroud cannot be duplicated YET. Man cannot reproduce the UV rays it took to make
the markings on the Shroud.

This was the moment of Our Lord's resurrection.

Ask Our Lord in prayer before you fall to sleep tonight for the grace to believe. So many disbelievers today.

love,

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Thank you so much for this post. This is exactly to the heart of what I meant.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The underlined is correct. Holy Scripture says the same, not everything Jesus did or said is WRITTEN down.
There are the ORAL teachings (tradition). The MAGISTERIAL teachings of the Church through the centuries and
we have God's PROPHETIC Word given to warn, to strengthen the faith, to prepare people in a certain period
of time. Read the verse in the Nicene Creed.

Jesus' promise, evil will never overcome My Church, He would know, He is God. Follow the Church Our Lord
established, it is the Faith (Eph 4:5).

Everything anyone knows of Our Lord comes from Roman Catholicism less the Old Testament prophecies
about Our Lord.

God is going to show all the world soon, to save souls. Give your "yes." Amen.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The DECEPTION is heresy and apostasy. If you believe the heresy of Sola Scriptura, your interpretation of
Scripture becomes the Truth. You are your own pope with a little p. Tee hee.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
The DECEPTION is heresy and apostasy. If you believe the heresy of Sola Scriptura, your interpretation of
Scripture becomes the Truth. You are your own pope with a little p. Tee hee.

Actually it is two heresies, "Private Judgment" of "Sola Scriptura" makes you your own pope. God did NOT give everyone the authority to interpret Scripture. What happens believing in "Private Judgment?" The fruit of "Private Judgment" are error and division. Look at all the Protestant denominations, non-denominations, thousands of them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I think you completely misunderstood me...

Not only that you misunderstood me but you misunderstood the message I was delivering..

I'm not exactly sure what you surmised I was talking about but if those are your responses then I would say you didn't listen to a word I said or have no idea what I'm talking about.

(59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him and be unable to do so."

As Jesus himself said you should see yourself as a fourth one in Heaven.
There is no redemption in death, only in life.

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"

Heaven is not something that is coming or something we are waiting for..

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Not only that you misunderstood me but you misunderstood the message I was delivering..

I'm not exactly sure what you surmised I was talking about but if those are your responses then I would say you didn't listen to a word I said or have no idea what I'm talking about.

(59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him and be unable to do so."

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

Friend,

You are knocking the faith and the only reason you know of Christ is because of Roman Catholicism.
Gnosticism is an ancient heresy. One of the first, reject it.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Friend,

You are knocking the faith and the only reason you know of Christ is because of Roman Catholicism.
Gnosticism is an ancient heresy. One of the first, reject it.

If you believe Roman Catholicism despite their grande delusion and their quite evident distance from the actual teachings of Christ, then be my guest.

They don't even adhere to the teachings they themselves perpetuate ...

and no... the RCC is not the only reason I've heard of Jesus Christ.. how can you be anywhere on this planet and not know about Jesus Christ..

I've been studying world religions for the past 15 years, quite in depth and Gnostic scriptures are unique and oddly disregarded by "Church" members as heretical yet they do not understand any of it and have barely read a word of it.

In my experience most people distance themselves from the teachings because it requires too much work to actually understand; and that it isn't as easy as simply "believing in Jesus" and being saved.. it actually requires that you don't act like a complete douche in life and merely ask for forgiveness..

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Who developed a monastic God, why is it important, what is it exactly and how is it meaningful to us.

jmdewey60
Can God do anything for you in this life?If yes, then how does that happen exactly? I would propose that it is the hope of such a thing that the Christian religion is based on. That God, being the ultimate in spiritual perfection, can affect us in a spiritual way to be better persons.

Its not an outside of yourself being. Its not a burning bush speaking to Moses. Its within you, as part of itself, we know it as radiation. A God being person living in the clouds is so suspect and ridiculous to the point of childlike Unicorn, "Strawberry Shortcake" walking talking living dolls. The Christian has two choices, if one cannot decifer or understand a GOD CONCEPT, it has the JESUS concept to fall back on, everything goes out the window with Jesus never appearing again to walk this planet; and that is exactly what has happened.

jmdewey60
If that is at all even possible, then God could also inspire certain persons, for example the Apostle Paul, to know certain truths about that spiritual uplifting available from God, to actually write about that process, in such a way as we can use that information towards our own empowerment to be better people.

I am all for the betterment of the human experience. Some whom have found "God" are at peace. Others searching have not and (as to the number of atheists abounding on this forum) have not, and what I see is profound disillusionment, is it anger at themselves for not being able to "talk" resonate with a godform or frustration, because this path is NOT EASY, and no one will hand you the right tools for the individual fit. Only the individual knows this, and must really search its own being for the answers that will further their enlightenment (souls progression). We will become better stewards for our specie, our livestock all wild and cultivated animal/plant forms if we just accept we are not alone in this Universe, we mimic the great beyond, we are the stage set cast with characters US. We have directors and producers. I have faith, I hope the movie doesnt BOMB at the boxoffice.
edit on 29-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The Crusades were holy men defending the most sacred spot on the earth from Islam destroying it! The place
Our Lord was crucified.Colbe

Colbe, when the Templars arrived in Jeruselem 3 years in the process (TO DEFEND IT) the Muslims had already destroyed it, it was an uninhabitable city. I hear it was at least 5 years before it could be lived in, because of the rotting corpses, the disease factor, water contamination. Holy men, they hated Pope Urban for ultimately leading thousands of good men to their deaths by a disillusioned crusade that was doomed from the start (the holy idea? to have these wealthy, strong men die in order to take over their estates and gold holdings banking systems in Normandy).

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Our Lord was crucified.Colbe

Colbe, when the Templars arrived in Jeruselem 3 years in the process (TO DEFEND IT) the Muslims had already destroyed it, it was an uninhabitable city. I hear it was at least 5 years before it could be lived in, because of the rotting corpses, the disease factor, water contamination. Holy men, they hated Pope Urban for ultimately leading thousands of good men to their deaths by a disillusioned crusade that was doomed from the start (the holy idea? to have these wealthy, strong men die in order to take over their estates and gold holdings banking systems in Normandy).

vhb,

Hi, no offense, nothing personal but you have been taught an anti-Catholic view. The Crusaders went to
free the Holy Land from Muslim attack and occupation. There were unchristian acts by some crusaders,
nothing new, we are all sinners. Read today of evil men in doing stupid ungodly things while serving in America's armed forces.

Should we of not defended the holiest places on earth from evil Islam? There were four crusades, Pope
Urban was involved with the first Crusade.

Scary, history is happening again, Islam is making martyrs of the faithful in Syria. Radical Islam and Communism, the U.S. is going to have to face both in the Great Tribulation.

blessings,

+ + +

...Palestine had been under Muslim control for some time, though with concessions to the Christians who visited and lived in it. However, in 1009 the Fatimite caliph of Egypt ordered the destruction of the Holy Sepulchre--the tomb of Christ in Jerusalem--which was a principal focus of Christian pilgrimages. It was later rebuilt.

The heightened danger to Christians making pilgrimages to the Holy Land only served to increase enthusiasm for such journeys, as they were now more difficult and thus greater acts of piety. During the eleventh century, thousands of Christians braved the dangers, often traveling with armed Christian escorts, who sometimes protected as many as twelve thousand pilgrims at a time.

The Seljuq Turks, who had embraced Islam in the tenth century, began conquering parts of the Muslim world, which made pilgrimages more dangerous, if not impossible. The Seljuqs took Jerusalem in 1070 and began threatening the Byzantine Empire. The Byzantine emperor Romanus IV Diogenes was captured by the Seljuqs at the battle of Manzikert in 1071. His successor, Michael VII Ducas, sought the aid of Pope Gregory VII, who considered leading a military expedition to drive back the Turks, recover the Holy Sepulchre, and restore Christian unity following the de facto breach that had occurred with Eastern Christendom in 1054. However, the Investiture Controversy frustrated these plans.

The Seljuqs continued to expand, in 1084 capturing the city of Antioch and in 1092 the city of Nicaea, where two famous ecumenical councils had been held centuries before. By the 1090s, the historic metropolitan sees of Asia were in the hands of Muslims, who were now dangerously close to the Byzantine capital of Constantinople. The emperor, Alexius I Comnenus, appealed to Pope Urban II for aid.

The First Crusade (1095-1101)

Unlike Gregory VII, Urban II was in a position to respond to the Eastern pleas for help. In November 1095, he convened the Council of Clermont in southern France, where he exhorted the attendees--who included not only bishops and abbots but also nobility, knights, and common men--concerning the plight of Eastern Christendom.

There had been much in-fighting among Europeans, and at the outdoor assembly the Pope urged them to make peace with each other and to turn their military efforts toward a constructive cause--defending Christendom against Muslim advances, assisting the Eastern Christians, and reclaiming the Holy Sepulchre. He also stressed the need for penance and spiritual motives in undertaking the campaign, offering a plenary indulgence for those vowing to undertake it in this spirit. The response was extremely enthusiastic, with attendees crying Deus vult!--"God wills it!"

It was also decided at the Council of Clermont that those undertaking the campaign would wear a red cross (Latin, crux), leading later to the name crusade.

Preparations began across Europe. These were not always well-organized, nor did they always live up to the spiritual mandate of the pope. Some would-be crusaders were so ill-equipped that as they journeyed toward the Holy Land they turned to looting to find sustenance. Some Germans massacred Jewish individuals. ...

www.ignatiusinsight.com...://www.ignatiusinsight.com/features2006/jakin_crusades_sept06.as

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

PuRe EnErGy,

I am going on what you stated a few posts back. I do not want you to be Gnostic. Nothing new...

New Age today is a form of the 1st and 2nd century Gnosticism. Rejecting the teachings of the faith, you reject the teachings of Christ. Beyond way off, to deny Our Lord is God, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity! If you do not believe the testimony of those who knew Christ, how can you ignore the miraculous? All the (in our time, science tested) miraculous, point to Christ.

mi·rac·u·lous
/məˈrakyələs/
Adjective

Occurring through divine or supernatural intervention.

The Remnant is Roman Catholic, Jesus wants you to become Catholic so remember, time is short. God is
going to show you personally very soon as Heaven says. Trust me.

love and God bless you,

colbe

~ ~ ~

PuRe said:
" Your very question speaks volumes of the discrepancy between the teachings of the RCC and Christ.

The deception goes much further than you have initially anticipated."

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You realize I love you (no offense, none taken). Your history is correct, I am not to blame for anything YET as I admit to nothing, no wrongdoing so far, although Id like to. As I am not a parrishiner cannot be subject to false beliefs in any ordination; Catholic or otherwise, I am sort of a free wheeling spiritform that pays attention to others sufferings pinwheeling at what they can or not determine is a God aspect. Why am I interested, perhaps I am the one looking at the whole in the ability to quell it nuetralize it or destroy it/ or continue the stage play to see what Act Three presents.
edit on 30-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, the amount of anti-christian posts on ATS today have been unbelievable.

People stating all sorts of opinions against the bible but absolutely nothing to back up their claims. No scripture...nothing.

OP, I like your thread, interesting. How I see it is Jesus is a part of God made into man as man is unable to survive in the presence of god directly (stated in the bible many times) since the fall of mankind. As the energy would destroy flesh.

Therefore God placed part of himself into a mans body (Jesus). He is the son of God (not the whole of God) and also is God. His consciousness is part of Gods consciousness.

This is how the Bible seems to explain it once you read all the verses describing this. (there are many)

It would be better to read the Bible it you dont understand it rather than post on ATS. As here you get all the anti-christians, most of whom obviously do not read the bible (which is fine but how good is a book critic if he hasn't understood the book he's criticizing, and often not even attempted to read it?)

I have to admit, most christians seem to have not read the Bible too. Especially the Catholics,,,,totally un-biblical. They started the crusades, the inquisition..killing other Christians for owning a bible......cos they know the Bible exposes the Vatican for the evils it has done to millions in the past. Rev 17 says it all.

S+F

edit on 30-7-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

And what JESUS has to do with "aliens"???

What Christianity has to do with "aliens"???

I knew there were weird people but you are now being the weirdest!

In what universe the so called aliens has anything in common with Christianity as a religion? Or with JESUS as GOD or as a man??? I cannot understand what you want to say!

NWO has something to do with "Aliens", not JESUS! NWO has some scenarios already prepared for the arrival of the antichrist. Based on how the humanity will react to their plans they will choose the appropriate scenario. There is a scenario which includes "aliens", it is the "4th scenario" and it is true that it contains a war within two "alien" species. But what this had to do with JESUS?

You said you saw weird things. You think you are the only one who has seen weird things like ufos or weird dreams? I see a weird dream every week. So what? Does it have anything in common with JESUS? No! I am also seeing ufos in specific locations and a specific time of the night every second month. Some of them belong to the US, others to Russia and others to the "aliens". Do they have anything in common with Christianity? No.

You are now reading what i am writing. And i am writing the word aliens within the "". Why? Cause no Alien specie has ever, EVER, visited Earth!!! All these ufos you, i, others see come from within Earth.

Get rid of those crazy ideas about "aliens" and gods. There is only one GOD. Proofs? Search for Orthodoxy's Saints or just visit Mount Athos where i am sure you can see a miracle happening every second. Lion and these other things have nothing to verify them. On the other hand, what i am saying, what Orthodoxy says has tons of them.
Do a research and then you may also find who has really built the sphinx and why?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Here you go....

The alien religion(s)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

LOL!!!

JESUS had the names you wrote? Really?

The name Jesus or Ιησούς as it was being written in the Ancient Greek which was the language which was being spoken at that time around the Mediterranean Sea comes from another ancient name and has a meaning. It comes from the Ancient Greek name Iason or Ιάσων. Within the Ancient Greek language there were many dialects based on the different geographical areas. The most common of them was the Attic dialect or Αττική διάλεκτος. In that dialect the name Iason or Ιάσων was being transformed to Iison or Ιήσων. JESUS was named Iason or Iison. The Hebrews had the habit to transform the Greek names in their language. They did the same with JESUS name. They took the name Ιήσων and they changed the ending from ων to ους. So the name Ιήσων was transformed to Ιησούς from which in English we have the name JESUS. Read prof. Bardis' book about this transformation. If you know ancient Greek you can understand how the transformation happened.

Anyway, i said the above to let everyone know where the name JESUS comes from.

Now back to you. In your post you are doing nothing but offending Christianity. If you have any clue, any single clue which supports your point of view bring it on. If you don't then please stop offending us and humiliating yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

People stating all sorts of opinions against the bible but absolutely nothing to back up their claims. No scripture...nothing.

Do you normally extinguish your camp fires by dumping a bucket of gasoline on them?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join