It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yeah, you found a story on the internet. I could have written it if i wanted to. Does it contains anything which is reality? No.

Let me write down what i have learned from the Orthodoxy (I say Orthodoxy and not Christianity because there are many differences between Orthodoxy and Catholicism).

How the man kind was created.

In the beginning there was GOD. Then HE created the Angels and the Elohims. The Angels would be HIS "eyes and mouth" in the universe HE would create and the Elohims would be HIS "hands" (Yes the Orthodox Saints talked about it. How can they talk about things that are not written within the Bible? Well, the Old Testament is more about the history of the Hebrews while the New Testament includes the Apocalypse, the Life of JESUS and HIS lessons. So we couldn't learn from the Bible how we fell from the Paradise and what happened before it. So the Saints told us, they told humanity the Truth so that we all know what we are dealing with). The Elohims were more powerful than the Angels. The most powerful of all was the "First Elohim". Then GOD asked from the "First Elohim" to create the Man. samael then ( samael is the name of satan and he was an archangel before he fell, he is the fallen one) did not like that cause the Man was supposed to come to life to become faith to GOD and to become from powerless, more powerful like the Angels, to become as powerful as the Elohims were. So samael went in front of GOD to ask him to rethink it and to let the Angels have the fate of the Man. GOD replied him through the "First Elohim" and HIS reply was to order the "First Elohim" to vanish samael and his battalion from the Heaven as they all were against GOD's will. So GOD created the universe and the "First Elohim" created the Man as he was asked. We all know what happened in the Paradise and how Adam and Eva were driven out of there so i will pass this point. After the fall of the Man, the mankind was leaving all over the Earth peacefully for many years. samael who wanted to fight GOD and destroy HIS plan ( GOD wants the Man to be with HIM in the Heaven), decided to talk to some low rank Elohims who liked the daughters of the Man, as Enoch writes. So he convinced the Elohims to make children with the daughters of the Man, the woman, and this is how the Nefelims were born. Nefelims are the ancient gods, the Sumerian gods, the Egyptian Gods, the ancient Greek gods and so on. GOD saw what happened so HE vanished from the Heaven those Elohims who eventually died as mortals. GOD did not stop them cause HE gives to all his creations the right to choose their fate. After that, humanity was evolving but the Nefelims were evolving too. As they were sons of higher beings, sons of the Elohims, they were more powerful and more clever than the Man. samael convinced them that they should be on his side so they became evil like him. Nefelims started to create a super high intelligence technology which allowed them to treat the Man as they wanted to. They were eating humans, they were cloning humans, and they were eating us again and again. We were our slaves. GOD did not like this behavior so HE sent one of the strongest Elohims to put an end to our pain. So the Elohim found some Nefelims who were opposed to their kind behavior. These Nefelims were called EL and their leader was Zeus. The EL were the Ancient Greek gods, and this is why Greece is being called ELLAS or ΕΛΛΑΣ ( It comes from EL and LAS which in Ancient Greek means land, so EL-LAS means "land of the EL"). The EL fought the Nefelims as EL Sentai, the Elohim, said them to do. The EL won and they prisoned the Nefelims inside the Hallow Earth. The Clash of the Titans we find in the ancient Greek mythology describes great what happened at that war. So the Nefelims were closed inside the Earth. They tried many times to get out through the 72 tunnels which connect the Hallow Earth with the surface but they failed every single time cause the Man was able to defeat them everytime. samael did not like his loss so he found some men who were able to obey him. These men where the Atlantics. Again they fought and lost. samael lost again. So he thought of other plans which were including the Nefelims. Fortunately, every single plan he was doing was failing. GOD was always there for us. So we reach the end of WW2 when he decides to put he final plan into action and bring a NWO to humanity. And now we are all facing the final phase of his plan but he do not know what the ending will be ( we know what will happen in the end through the prophecies but we don't know what will happen until it).

The "aliens" are part of one of his scenarios about the NWO's ending. But the "aliens" are nothing more than hybrids created by the Nefelims to do what the plan of samael is saying.

You wanted the Truth! Here it is as the Orthodox church accepts it!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

You wanted the Truth! Here it is as the Orthodox church accepts it!!!

Actually im not interested in any so called "truth" from any church, organized or otherwise...

So you truly believe that any alien we find in the universe is a product of a biblical mythological race of Giants which spawned from fallen angels?

Or basically.... aliens are demons...

Perhaps you missed that thread?

edit on 30-7-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I know this, Urbans brainwashed templar troops were too late; by about 2 years. The muslims had decimated all prior to their arrival in Jeruselem. Im not argueing with you. The better question is whats the problem with the Muslim and the Jew and the Christian belief systems that cant be resolved. You know as well as I do what needs to happen with the original Solomons Temple site.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusChristwins
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

LOL!!!

JESUS had the names you wrote? Really?

The name Jesus or Ιησούς as it was being written in the Ancient Greek which was the language which was being spoken at that time around the Mediterranean Sea comes from another ancient name and has a meaning. It comes from the Ancient Greek name Iason or Ιάσων. Within the Ancient Greek language there were many dialects based on the different geographical areas. The most common of them was the Attic dialect or Αττική διάλεκτος. In that dialect the name Iason or Ιάσων was being transformed to Iison or Ιήσων. JESUS was named Iason or Iison. The Hebrews had the habit to transform the Greek names in their language. They did the same with JESUS name. They took the name Ιήσων and they changed the ending from ων to ους. So the name Ιήσων was transformed to Ιησούς from which in English we have the name JESUS. Read prof. Bardis' book about this transformation. If you know ancient Greek you can understand how the transformation happened.

Anyway, i said the above to let everyone know where the name JESUS comes from.

Now back to you. In your post you are doing nothing but offending Christianity. If you have any clue, any single clue which supports your point of view bring it on. If you don't then please stop offending us and humiliating yourself.

What are you talking about, I only know the one and true name. Yeshua Ben Joseph. (There is one other but Im not giving it up as is SECRET). Now back to you; the invitation to the evangelical tent party (from you) was mailed when; my prize cage dog pitbull and fighting cock destroyed what looked like a guilded edged something with the left eye of horus (upper corner) remnants scattered like puzzle peices on the ground after setting upon the mailman; he fumbled it and it wound up after a good rain that morning in shroud like tatters as if of a linen makeup (it would help if youd quote me in so as I could reference your ree-ferr-ance to WHAT POST OF MINE).
edit on 30-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by colbe

You realize I love you (no offense, none taken). Your history is correct, I am not to blame for anything YET as I admit to nothing, no wrongdoing so far, although Id like to. As I am not a parrishiner cannot be subject to false beliefs in any ordination; Catholic or otherwise, I am sort of a free wheeling spiritform that pays attention to others sufferings pinwheeling at what they can or not determine is a God aspect. Why am I interested, perhaps I am the one looking at the whole in the ability to quell it nuetralize it or destroy it/ or continue the stage play to see what Act Three presents.
edit on 30-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Oh my, thanks. I wish though, you wouldn't call the faith one of the "false beliefs." That would make Jesus a liar. Can't happen. His promise, in the written Word, the gates of hell will not overcome My Church (singular), in Matt 16:18.

Oh, we hear so often now..."Jesus is coming soon." That's right but how and what is He going to reveal? If only you could be persuaded before the Great Warning, the worldwide divine "awakening."

God bless you vhb,

colbe
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

colbe

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by colbe

I know this, Urbans brainwashed templar troops were too late; by about 2 years. The muslims had decimated all prior to their arrival in Jeruselem. Im not argueing with you. The better question is whats the problem with the Muslim and the Jew and the Christian belief systems that cant be resolved. You know as well as I do what needs to happen with the original Solomons Temple site.

I think it says something similar in the writing by Jimmy Akin, Catholic apologist, that I posted. What can't be solved is pride and our fallen nature. Everyone needs the help of God's grace.

There will be no Third temple. A misinterpretation from one of the heresies, "private judgment." This is the New Covenant. The "temple" is Christ's Church, God in us, the faithful. If you're thinking the building, well, that too. This is where God resides in the Tabernacle of every Roman Catholic Church.

p.s. Islam is not of God, look at its fruit.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Actually, what i wrote was 10% from the church and 90% from the ancient Greek books called "The bronze books" or "Τα χάλκινα βιβλία". I mentioned the church cause the Orthodox church accepts what the ancient Greeks wrote about the worlds history.

The bronze books were books written in bronze plates from the Ptolemaios' writers. Ptolemaios, the general of Alexander the Great, decided to write these books in order to let the next generations know what the humanity has passed from the Nefelims. These books contain the history of humanity since its beginning until the death of Alexander the Great and they were being kept in the library of Alexandria until Theodosios the Great was emperor of the Byzantine Empire. From that moment and on their trace was lost and they were discovered again by some explorers in the 1900s.

These books contain another history, different from the one we have been taught. They write about the arrival of the SON of GOD, they write about the real reason Alexander the Great went until India, how from the Elohims and women were born the Nefelims (also known as Gog and Magog) and they also write how humanity has fought the Nefelims in the past.

The prophecies it contain about the arrival of "The SON of GOD" were made by some women called "Sibylles" or Σίβυλλες. They were women dedicated to Apollon and when they were in ecstasies they were making oracle/prophecies different from the ones Pythia were saying. These oracles say about the arrival of "The SON of GOD" ( notice that they mention about ONE GOD although they were in ancient Greece), the arrival of the antichrist and the future cities-prisons which is where we live today.

The reason why Alexander the Great, or Alexander the Third or İskender as Alexander is being mentioned in the koran and from the people who leave in the areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan, did not stop at Babylon but went on until India was to defeat the Nefelims who had managed to get out of the Hallow Earth and lived into the Taklamakan desert. Alexander and his army went there, they defeated the Nefelims with the use of bronze ( which is the only thing that kills them) and they would have continue until China if Alexander's soldiers did not ask him to leave and return home. To verify that this history is the correct one and not the one schools educate you can search for the stories of the tribe of Kalash or Kasivo or Καλάς who live in the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan and whom consider themselves as descendants of the Alexander's the Great army. Koran also writes about the way Alexander the Great attacked the Nefelims. These two photos show Alexander's army fighting creatures who do not look like humans:

Also you may search for the "Gates of Alexander" to see more details about what i am talking.

The Gates of Alexander was a legendary barrier supposedly built by Alexander the Great in the Caucasus to keep the uncivilized barbarians of the north (typically associated with Gog and Magog) from invading the land to the south.

^ This is what wikipedia writes. Pay attention that it writes about Gog and Magog also known as Nefelims!

So you understand that what church says and what the Ancient Greeks wrote are the same. So yes i strongly believe that so far no alien specie has made contact with us! The "Aliens" who came were either the Grays or the Nefelims who migrated to other planets or the Moon ( also search for "cities on the moon and mars" and what Lucian or Λουκιανός writes about them)! And no, "aliens" are not demons. demons are the fallen angels and the Nefelims or Gog and Magog are sons of the fallen Elohims. Keep in mind that in Brussels there is a database which is supposed to contain every name of the "people" who live on Earth. You would suppose that the database would have 7 billion names in it as the number of the humans who live on Earth. In fact that database has 10 billion entries, 7 billion human and 3 billion Nefelims. Could they have been wrong and make 3 billion entries more than what we need?

The truth is one, not 2 not 3 nor 7 billion truths. If you wish to find it you have to search for it but either road you choose( church or ancient writings) will lead you there. The DECEPTION is NOT JESUS. The fact that humanity is not aware of its one and only enemy is the DECEPTION. samael or satan is the one who is behind NWO, behind wars, behind fake religions. he has made the DECEPTION on us and we must learn about our history to avoid being decepted!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

JESUS name is what? You are seeing and believing "History Channel" 's fake documentaries about JESUS, right? JESUS had only one name, that is JESUS. HE lived at a when all the children had their name as their first name and their father's name as their last name. As JESUS father was GOD, he had only the first name.

These stories about Yeshua and other stuff are a lie of the Hebrews who judged JESUS. And The SON of GOD has a secret name HE has not told everyone? GOD is hiding?
WHAT are you saying? You have read Davinci code and the Illuminati book and you believed them, didn't you?

As i see in your signature you hate GOD very much. A question: what GOD has done to you to hate HIM so much? What the Christians have done to you to hate them so much? You say something about my GOD which is for a Christian the same with swearing about me and my family. Would you like all the Christians of the world to swear on you?

Do you even have anything to say that makes a small sense? If so bring it on and all these narrow minded sayings.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I dont know what Islam is, but is of the sort (doctrine) that is easily corruptable through those ignorant or inept in understanding its true interpretation; that being Mohammeds.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
reply to post by colbe

You realize I love you (no offense, none taken). Your history is correct, I am not to blame for anything YET as I admit to nothing, no wrongdoing so far, although Id like to. As I am not a parrishiner cannot be subject to false beliefs in any ordination; Catholic or otherwise, I am sort of a free wheeling spiritform that pays attention to others sufferings pinwheeling at what they can or not determine is a God aspect. Why am I interested, perhaps I am the one looking at the whole in the ability to quell it nuetralize it or destroy it/ or continue the stage play to see what Act Three presents. editby]

Oh my, thanks. I wish though, you wouldn't call the faith one of the "false beliefs." That would make Jesus a liar. Can't happen. His promise, in the written Word, the gates of hell will not overcome My Church (singular), in Matt 16:18.

Oh, we hear so often now..."Jesus is coming soon." That's right but how and what is He going to reveal? If only you could be persuaded before the Great Warning, the worldwide divine "awakening."
God bless you vhb,colbe
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. colbe

Im not decrying FAITH belief FALSE, Im calling it a "phantom" that is hard sought (and of course should be needs to be) because its an INTERNAL DEBATE regarding yourself and your relationship with a GOD ASPECT.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

JESUS name is what? You are seeing and believing "History Channel" 's fake documentaries about JESUS, right? JESUS had only one name, that is JESUS. HE lived at a when all the children had their name as their first name and their father's name as their last name. As JESUS father was GOD, he had only the first name.

These stories about Yeshua and other stuff are a lie of the Hebrews who judged JESUS. And The SON of GOD has a secret name HE has not told everyone? GOD is hiding?
WHAT are you saying? You have read Davinci code and the Illuminati book and you believed them, didn't you?

As i see in your signature you hate GOD very much. A question: what GOD has done to you to hate HIM so much? What the Christians have done to you to hate them so much? You say something about my GOD which is for a Christian the same with swearing about me and my family. Would you like all the Christians of the world to swear on you?

Do you even have anything to say that makes a small sense? If so bring it on and all these narrow minded sayings.

Seriously; someone starred this for the comedic factor? and what is YOUR name. First only applies, profession comes after, only if needing your services as yet to be advertised. I have NEVER written a documentary for the History Channel regarding the FAKE Life and Times of Jesus, (I just dont have sufficient living witnesses to bear testimony to his life and times is all, Ancestry.com is of NO HELP-- cant get my hands on the shroud either). What of the very popular NewYorkTimes best selling fiction writer? Dan Brown, "Angels and Demons" "The DaVinci Code"? nOPe NEVER heard of him. You seem to have a different God than I do, as mine invents spectacular (yet to be published by Websters) sware words on the fly for every/any occasion, NEVER FAMILY FRIENDY--meaning not appropriate to be uttered at any social gathering where women and small children are in evidence.
edit on 31-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

A question: what GOD has done to you to hate HIM so much?

Not me...the world. And I have an even better question for you in return - it's not what he's done, but what he hasn't done. Every single instance of cruelty and suffering falls upon his head ultimately. He is all-powerful. He is all-knowing. And yet he is incapable of curing pain and sorrow. Or unwilling to. Whatever. Who does he care about more? Us, or himself?

I think we should put more faith in ourselves. Change starts with us, right? So let's change the game and see how it works out. Let us take "God"s place. Let us depend on ourselves to bring about peace and unity. Let us make the miracles.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

A question: what GOD has done to you to hate HIM so much?

Not me...the world. And I have an even better question for you in return - it's not what he's done, but what he hasn't done. Every single instance of cruelty and suffering falls upon his head ultimately. He is all-powerful. He is all-knowing. And yet he is incapable of curing pain and sorrow. Or unwilling to. Whatever. Who does he care about more? Us, or himself?

I think we should put more faith in ourselves. Change starts with us, right? So let's change the game and see how it works out. Let us take "God"s place. Let us depend on ourselves to bring about peace and unity. Let us make the miracles.

Maybe, just maybe thats been the plan all along, we take the reins of the recalcitrant God, you are right in this summation, the truth lies in the FACT OF Gods APPARENT ABSENSE (fled the scene did he); its uncarring (bovine) blind eye to obvious human suffering.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Indeed. And I wouldn't say that I hate this mythical figure. I just am intensely disappointed that the human species is so determined to place the security of its future - and that of the world, even - in the hands of such a blatantly impractical character.
edit on 31-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Indeed. And I wouldn't say that I hate this mythical figure. I just am intensely disappointed that the human species is so determined to place the security of its future - and that of the world, even - in the hands of such a blatantly impractical character.

I dont hate this mythical entity either, its a sort of absent father that abandonned its wife and children at a critical time. Very disappointed in its behavior as well as the latch key kids that continue to attend church hoping that if not HIMSELF arrives home, his SON WILL. If God was a responsible guardian, WE'D NEVER need his shills., his backup boys rendered OF TOTAL FICTION and the desperate pleas or assersions protested by human accounts as to a God or Son existing. The fact is, there is no one coming to rescue us because IT NEVER existed in the first place. I suspect WE have been tasked to manufacture/manifest it ourselves, but this also falls flat; as in as many different religions exist on this planet have not (through prayer) been able to accomplish it.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What GOD has done and what HE hasn't done is very simple to be seen. You just need to understand the main reason why HE has created the universe. The reason was to let HIS creations live their life, make their choices without GOD telling them how they will do it. You make choices in your life and based on these choices you face the consequences.

You said about cruelty and why GOD let it be. I have never, EVER, seen a faithful person having a miserable and not happy life, EVER! What i have seen is people who do not believe in GOD having big and unsolved problems in their lives and people who believe in GOD having even bigger problems but solving each and every one of them.

There is a pray saying "Ει Κύριος μεθ' ημών, ουδείς καθ' ημών" which means that when GOD is with you, you are NEVER alone. Proofs about that? Leave your society beside, don't think about it and think about the world. Think about all the people who believe in GOD. I am asking you. Since you are saying that GOD is away from us, wouldn't humanity have abandoned Christianity if this was happening? The old religions were abandoned thousands of years ago because people understood that those gods were not gods. Yet Christianity has grown bigger and bigger and bigger. Why? Because GOD is next to HIS children.

What i want to say is that GOD always is helping HIS children, either by making miracles or by giving them strength to overcome every single problem in their lives. However, HE is not helping the ones who do not believe in HIM as if HE did it would be like HE was rewarding them for not believing in HIM. So simple. And why humanity faces all this cruelty and war? Because they do not believe in GOD! See the examples of Russia and Greece. Russia when they had communism they were suffering of hunger and diseases because they were not believing in GOD. Now that they have abandoned communism and they have returned back to GOD they have become the world's greatest power! Greece on the other hand has done the opposite! At the time of Byzantine Empire, Greece was the greatest power in the world for more than 600 years because they all believed in GOD! When they stopped believing, they faced all the problems. They had the evil "crusaders" attacking them and almost destroying Constantinople and then they had the Turks conquering them. When they finally found their belief they managed to defeat the enormous Ottoman Empire and make their own country again. But then they lost once again their faith and this is why nowadays they have these big problems in all the sections.

It is simple as i said. GOD is helping HIS faithful children while HE punishes the ones who are against HIM, like the Muslims and the ones who accept the pope, and HE leaves in their chance the ones who don't believe in HIM but also do not harm HIS children. Proofs HE is here for us? The miracles and the prophecies the Saints, not nostradamus and the others have said, said which are coming real nowadays.

If you have a problem with GOD then GOD is not the problem but the problem is you from the moment you do not pray for the good of humanity!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

What GOD has done and what HE hasn't done is very simple to be seen. You just need to understand the main reason why HE has created the universe. The reason was to let HIS creations live their life, make their choices without GOD telling them how they will do it. You make choices in your life and based on these choices you face the consequences.

You said about cruelty and why GOD let it be. I have never, EVER, seen a faithful person having a miserable and not happy life, EVER! What i have seen is people who do not believe in GOD having big and unsolved problems in their lives and people who believe in GOD having even bigger problems but solving each and every one of them.

There is a pray saying "Ει Κύριος μεθ' ημών, ουδείς καθ' ημών" which means that when GOD is with you, you are NEVER alone. Proofs about that? Leave your society beside, don't think about it and think about the world. Think about all the people who believe in GOD. I am asking you. Since you are saying that GOD is away from us, wouldn't humanity have abandoned Christianity if this was happening? The old religions were abandoned thousands of years ago because people understood that those gods were not gods. Yet Christianity has grown bigger and bigger and bigger. Why? Because GOD is next to HIS children.

What i want to say is that GOD always is helping HIS children, either by making miracles or by giving them strength to overcome every single problem in their lives. However, HE is not helping the ones who do not believe in HIM as if HE did it would be like HE was rewarding them for not believing in HIM. So simple. And why humanity faces all this cruelty and war? Because they do not believe in GOD! See the examples of Russia and Greece. Russia when they had communism they were suffering of hunger and diseases because they were not believing in GOD. Now that they have abandoned communism and they have returned back to GOD they have become the world's greatest power! Greece on the other hand has done the opposite! At the time of Byzantine Empire, Greece was the greatest power in the world for more than 600 years because they all believed in GOD! When they stopped believing, they faced all the problems. They had the evil "crusaders" attacking them and almost destroying Constantinople and then they had the Turks conquering them. When they finally found their belief they managed to defeat the enormous Ottoman Empire and make their own country again. But then they lost once again their faith and this is why nowadays they have these big problems in all the sections.

It is simple as i said. GOD is helping HIS faithful children while HE punishes the ones who are against HIM, like the Muslims and the ones who accept the pope, and HE leaves in their chance the ones who don't believe in HIM but also do not harm HIS children. Proofs HE is here for us? The miracles and the prophecies the Saints, not nostradamus and the others have said, said which are coming real nowadays.

If you have a problem with GOD then GOD is not the problem but the problem is you from the moment you do not pray for the good of humanity!!!

You are dear, I care. Let me share, do you realize there is only one faith and everything you know of Christ comes from THE faith? Roman Catholicism. The Orthodox spllit from the faith, rejecting the authority of the Pope.

Jesus is going to bring home, the lost sheep, the Orthodox and the Protestants.

God is going to show the entire world, every soul on the earth soon, meaning non-Christians too, the true faith
AND warn of the evil one and his anti-Christ. It is prophesied for a long time.

Where there is great sin, more grace. These are the most evil times, mortal sin is legalized.

Concerning Russia...

Russia has NOT abandoned Communism. Our Lord's mother requested Russia be consecrated by name to
her Immaculate Heart. This has to be done still, pray for Pope Francis, that he require the Bishops of the
world to consecrate Russia specifically.

Russia ins not converted. How horrid, worse than here, women in Russia have multiple abortions!!

p.s. read the messages given Vassula Ryden, Our Lord stresses for years, the unity of Christianity, Vassula
was Orthodox. Search True Life In God....

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
).

The New Catholic Encyclopedia says, "The consummation of the schism is generally dated from the year 1054, when this unfortunate sequence of events took place. This conclusion, however, is not correct, because in the bull composed by Humbert, only Patriarch Cerularius was excommunicated. The validity of the bull is questioned because Pope Leo IX was already dead at that time. On the other side, the Byzantine synod excommunicated only the legates and abstained from any attack on the pope or the Latin Church."

There was no single event that marked the schism, but rather a sliding into and out of schism during a period of several centuries, punctuated with temporary reconciliations. The East’s final break with Rome did not come until the 1450s.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The reason was to let HIS creations live their life, make their choices without GOD telling them how they will do it.

Then he has no right to judge us. Even without interfering in our free will, he has not done everything he can to alleviate the pain and suffering and cruelty this world is subject to - because of the dark things that he created and would not take to task! The dark forces that he is ultimately responsible for, but still allows to thrive at our expense! And yet we owe our lives to him?

Ha. Indeed. If we owe our lives to him, then we may as well not stop there. Let's give credit where credit is due, eh? Should we list his crimes against humanity chronologically or alphabetically? Is anyone willing to assist me with such a hefty list?
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The reason was to let HIS creations live their life, make their choices without GOD telling them how they will do it.

Then he has no right to judge us. Even without interfering in our free will, he has not done everything he can to alleviate the pain and suffering and cruelty this world is subject to - because of the dark things that he created and would not take to task! The dark forces that he is ultimately responsible for, but still allows to thrive at our expense! And yet we owe our lives to him?

Ha. Indeed. If we owe our lives to him, then we may as well not stop there. Let's give credit where credit is due, eh? Should we list his crimes against humanity chronologically or alphabetically? Is anyone willing to assist me with such a hefty list?
edit on 1-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

You don't believe in Him so how is it you know what God has done or hasn't AI? Oh right, you're the all knowing one. Tee hee, you make me laugh.

You are soooo bitter, don't be. God created you to know Him, to honor Him, to love Him and to be with Him one day forever in Heaven.

Before you fall to sleep tonight, ask God in prayer, for the grace to believe in Him. He will give it to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join