It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What evidence do I have? EXPERIENCE is what I have. I hear more about praising Jesus than praising GOD. I see children who are confused to the point of believing that Jesus IS God and there is nothing more or nothing less than Jesus AS God. I always thought that Jesus was sent to teach ppl how to be closer to God and to gain a better understanding of God, but in my experience Jesus get worshiped and loved and praised IN PLACE of God.

This is what has confused me, and brought me to the speculation that "Jesus is a deception". NOT because I believe Jesus "himself" IS a deception, but that his true message and meaning has been completely sensationalized and twisted to the point that ppl have God in the background and Jesus BEFORE God. Therefore, are they not breaking the rules when God says "You will have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME"

That is the place I am coming from.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

windword

Jesus is NOT the creator of the universe, and never claimed to be.

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So, unless "God has a God", Jesus isn't God!

Deciding who Jesus of Nazereth is will be one of, if not the most important things a person will decide in life, as who you believe He is WILL have eternal consequences.

As a famous man named C.S Lewis once said... He is ether a Liar, a Lunatic, or LORD.

The Gospels do not leave any room for speculation that he might just be a Prophet or "wise man".

You fail to acknowledge that God is a Trinity. The doctrine of the Trinity states that in the one God is the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each is not the same person as the other; yet there are not three gods but one.

Jesus said if you don't believe He is God you will die in your sins...

John 8:24 "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins."

This is one of the strongest verses showing who Jesus really claimed to be.

You can deny him windword but it does not change the truth.
edit on 14-9-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

Jusvistn

I always thought that Jesus was sent to teach ppl how to be closer to God and to gain a better understanding of God,

Which is essentially the same Lie the Muslims say about our Lord.

Jusvistn

but in my experience Jesus get worshiped and loved and praised IN PLACE of God.

Because He is God. The second person of the Trinity.

Have a read: delightintruth.com...

It will help give you a better understanding of the Christian view of God.

Jusvistn

This is what has confused me, and brought me to the speculation that "Jesus is a deception". NOT because I believe Jesus "himself" IS a deception, but that his true message and meaning has been completely sensationalized and twisted to the point that ppl have God in the background and Jesus BEFORE God.

Personally I think you are on shaky ground when you make a topic with such title. It could be said that you are further leading people astray. It would be best to think about your terms, but I know a title like this will attract alot of attention - not necessarily for the right reasons though.

Saying His message has been completely sensationalized and twisted is very vague, I'm unsure whether you mean the Bible as a whole or just the teachings of Jesus. But I would agree they have been, by cults, world religions, atheists and other such opponents of Christianity.

God is made up of three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Genesis speaks of God with a plural pronoun "us". So when people glorify Christ they are also Glorifying the Father.
edit on 14-9-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I always thought that Jesus was sent to teach ppl how to be closer to God and to gain a better understanding of God, but in my experience Jesus get worshiped and loved and praised IN PLACE of God.
And so it has always been.
This is not something new but something as old as the New Testament itself, starting with John the Baptist making straight the way of "the Lord", fulfilled by Jesus coming as 'the Lamb of God'.
"I will appear suddenly in my temple, says the Lord" was fulfilled by Jesus when he drove out the money changers.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

jmdewey60

I always thought that Jesus was sent to teach ppl how to be closer to God and to gain a better understanding of God, but in my experience Jesus get worshiped and loved and praised IN PLACE of God.
And so it has always been.
This is not something new but something as old as the New Testament itself, starting with John the Baptist making straight the way of "the Lord", fulfilled by Jesus coming as 'the Lamb of God'.
"I will appear suddenly in my temple, says the Lord" was fulfilled by Jesus when he drove out the money changers.

Enough with the op-ed babble.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe God didn´t want him to go as far as on the cross, and Jesus did the extra bit by his will alone. Being tired anyways of what he started.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
I'm not saying that Jesus never existed, and I'm not saying that Jesus wasn't a great inspiration bringing GODS will and knowledge to us, but I find it difficult to worship a man when GOD says you "will put no other GODS before me." Essentially, is that not what folks are doing when they are praying and worshiping Jesus INSTEAD of God?

And though Jesus teaches these things, and then tells us to worship him..... what if he is the true deception in the grand scheme of things?

Please show me where Jesus says to worship him.
thanks
edit on 31-10-2014 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

What evidence do I have? EXPERIENCE is what I have. I hear more about praising Jesus than praising GOD. I see children who are confused to the point of believing that Jesus IS God and there is nothing more or nothing less than Jesus AS God. I always thought that Jesus was sent to teach ppl how to be closer to God and to gain a better understanding of God, but in my experience Jesus get worshiped and loved and praised IN PLACE of God.

This is what has confused me, and brought me to the speculation that "Jesus is a deception". NOT because I believe Jesus "himself" IS a deception, but that his true message and meaning has been completely sensationalized and twisted to the point that ppl have God in the background and Jesus BEFORE God. Therefore, are they not breaking the rules when God says "You will have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME"

The true message of the bible has to be harnessed through allegories.
Example : Most people know about the parable of the lost son, I wonder how many hardcore bible fanatics managed to see in the recent story of Bowe Bergdahl a real-life replay, until this gets embarassing for the father as well.

Christian America ?

edit on 31-10-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Exactly!

Here is my post from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pasted here: The Antichrist is one who is not only against the true Messiah, but also stands in his place! As you say, 'a counterfeit', who would deceive even the Elect, if that were possible.

Think about this. On one hand we have Jesus Christ, Christian deity, God the Son, second person of a Triune godhead, worshipped on Sundays, also at Christmas and Easter, etc. etc.

This person bears no resemblance at all to the true Messiah, Yeshua, who is High Priest, and Son of God, who will lead his followers in worship of the Creator on the Sabbath and on all Biblically prescribed holy days.

The final gospel [sic] that is a sign of the end is that "They will hand you over to Tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations because of my name". (Matthew 24:9 & 14) Don't forget, whoever does not take up his execution stake to follow him, is not worthy of him!

No need to say who 'they' are...

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Further to my previous post:

This 'God the Son' thing is a 180 degree distortion of the Biblical phrase 'Son of God'.

Satan can't get us to worship him directly - it was all he wanted when he tempted the Son of God in the desert and in exchange he offered him the whole world and everything in it, for a mere bow of worship! Matthew 4: 8-9.

And Satan so wants to be God, that he mimics God and his 'son' is the son of perdition / man of sin. And through him, Satan is worshipped vicariously, but Satan has to get us to believe that his 'son' is God - to get the proper type of worship he craves!

God only allows this because Satan and his followers are to 'thresh' God's wheat harvest, by means of the Tribulation. As Daniel said, it is to 'purge, refine and make white'. Read Revelation 7:9-17 & 20:4-6.

Further, it is the Israelites (men, women and children) who were promised, conditional upon their obedience to His Voice and to His Covenant, He would make them a holy nation of priests. (Exodus 19:5 & 6.) This was the reason and purpose behind God's sacrifice of His Son - to make them [the Israelites] a kingdom of holy priests. (Revelation 5:9-10)

As Yeshua said, 'I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the House of Israel'. Anyone can choose to become an Israelite - by 'cleaving to the LORD and keeping His Covenant'.

"Also the sons of the foreigner who join themselves to the LORD, to serve Him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be His servants - everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath, and holds fast My Covenant". (Isaiah 56:6)

This 'new' Covenant is made specifically with the House of Judah and the House of Israel! Hebrews Chapter 8, which God will unite as one. (John 11:51-52, among others.)

You choose who you follow! Your choice makes you either sheep or goat and wheat or tare (weed).

The only reason all of this is coming out now, is because we are in end times / the latter days, and we are the only generation that has the opportunity NOT to worship the Beast/Antichrist who will be present [alive], or his Image or receive his mark.

The choice is yours, and yours alone!

P.S. God already knows who you chose, but that's only because He can see the end result as He is not limited by time as we are. Nil predestination, folks.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is difficult to judge a man, completely, in the light of the rising doctrine of imperfect creation. Based on the biblical account of the revelations of spiritual nature we have been given by him and the apostles, those are very good truths. However, after years of meditation and study in the holy spirit and tribulation, I do not believe that worship is due yet, because any man blessed by reality to have such a mind, in accordance with the holy spirit, would of done the exact same thing.

Personally, I hold faith in the foundation that is set not by Jesus, but by the holy spirit working through Jesus, for its manifestation of spiritual truths toward the world for its clean and simple ability to raise man's perspective of truth.

I believe the worship of a man and his name, who was blessed by the holy spirit, is dangerous for the complete sanctification of our free will after a soul progresses into the awareness of the imperfection of earth and 3 heavens and the doctrine of imperfect creation. Dangerous for its ability to interrupt the finishing restoration of the entire, generational human family spectrums of life.
edit on 24-6-2018 by SevensAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SevensAce

Thank you for your insight. This thread that I created is quite old, and I have since reconciled some of the differences and questions that I had at the time.

Personally, I hold faith in the foundation that is set not by Jesus, but by the holy spirit working through Jesus, for its manifestation of spiritual truths toward the world for its clean and simple ability to raise man's perspective of truth.

In my quest to understanding, I came across a video, and the gentleman called Jesus the "bridge". I had never heard (or paid attention) to this explanation or understanding before. It was what I needed to hear and it opened a new world of understanding for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Jesus IS, without any of the slightest doubt, The Deception.

People believe in Everything the near ancient Romans tell them, even when knowing that they were liars and murderers. But when the Aramaic doctrine is hidden behind all of the Roman lies, and when the apostles speak - People DO Not Believe In What They Say.

When Christ was on earth, the biggest request he had for all the people in the world was to believe in him - but fast forward to today and still nobody believes in him. He kept on having to repeat himself to the people of his day - "Do not call me a liar or a sinner, I am the Son of God." But 2,000 years later, these small minded idiots still claim, "Jesus is God, and if you do not believe that you are going to hell!"

It all breaks down to the one fact that you do not even closely attempt to do the very one thing that Christ ask of you most - to Believe In What He Said.

Now mind you, I do mention that it is much harder for the average person to believe Christ because of how much the Romans lied about him. The Romans lied so much about Christ that it is very hard for a person who is not a scholar to see the historical Truth. So God may be more easy on the judgement for you all, but you are not going to get away entirely with the fact that you choose to believe in Liars over Christ and His Apostles.

Now if some of you are listening, you are probably thinking, wow this is way over my head, I don't even know where to begin, so I will show you one thing here to provide at least some perspective. But listen to me, the books in the bible, Paul, and the fathers of the early church - they all lied, they didn't tell just one lie, but they really really lied, like on a very very large scale.

Listen to this statement - there were no fantastic miracles in the Gospel of Christ. The lies and pagan miracles were added to the gospel by white man liars. I am so unimpressed with my ancestors, to see how much LIARS they were for the means of gaining worldly power.

Here is what one of the miracles stories looks like from the Aramaic doctrine, as opposed to the Greek stories of FALSEHOOD we have in our bible today. Everyone who believes in the bible better prepare for the shock of their lives when they face God.

AND it came to pass as Iesus had been teaching the multitudes, and they were hungry and faint by reason of the heat of the day, that there passed by that way a woman on a camel laden with melons and other fruits.
2. And Iesus lifted up his voice and cried, O ye that thirst, seek ye the living water which cometh from Heaven, for this is the water of life, which whoso drinketh thirsteth not again.
3. And he took of the fruit, five melons and divided them among the people, and they eat, and their thirst was quenched, and he said unto them, If God maketh the sun to shine, and the water to fill out these fruits of the earth, shall not the Same be the sun of your souls, and fill you with the water of life?
4. Seek ye the truth and let your souls be satisfied. The truth of God is that water which cometh from heaven, without money and without price, and they who drink shall be satisfied. And those whom he fed were one thousand men, women and children—and none of them went home ahungered or athirst; and many that had fever were healed.

Now even my Aramaic gospel was still infiltrated with lies, as it was obviously written by the Romans, but it was an earlier version than the gospels we have and I have already proven that. So the lies from our bible had not yet progressed as much. Foe example we have the number here that was 1,000 fed and not 5,000. However in the very first version it was not a "miracle" story but a story that had meaning and significance and teaching. The number "5 melons" was probably the first attempt in making it seem like a miracle story. But the original story just conveyed that Christ fed the large amount of people, as Christ was teaching that it is righteousness to feed the poor. Part of the lies were making us think that Christ was a poor man. No, historically it was known that Joseph the father of Christ was a king, and the label that Christ had "King of the Jews" was correct as Christ was in line to be the next King, that is why his brother James (Jacob) was the first Archbishop of the Catholic church after Christ had left the scene. Now any of you can boo hoo my studies all you want - because I know God, and I know the Son of God, and my knowledge is correct and right. 90% of the world is lost in the historical truth of Christ, probably even more, so yes I am aware that you are lost and that your pride and arrogant force you to proceed against me without listening to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Guy`s, i know a lot of you are believer. I SWEAR this is true and it really happened.It changed everything, but i still can not be sure what it really means! Here is my story!
I had something happen in my lower back when i was sitting and it went all the way slowly up in my body and up to my head and i closed my eyes because it forced me to and i looked up slowly and then it was finished. It smelled like Sulphur And i was semi possessed not fully because i could think and do what i wanted but still i would blink as a Iguana blinks its eyes and looks around. It was like i had a layer or something possessing me over my own soul in my body. Then i closed my eyes and looked to my right and saw under my eyelids with closed eyes a Dragon/snake looking eye or something like eye with a slit a little yellow and some red in the eye looking back at me!! This happened right after i had a Ego-Death session meditation i saw on YouTube and got the vision that i was my fathers father in my past life and i hurt him just as he hurt me in this life, and i understood now why he did what he did to me in this life because i did it to him when he was my child in past life! That made my cry like i never cried in my life i just screamed with tears! But i was and am a christian when i did that, because i still struggled with what to believe so i wanted to try ego death meditation just because, and THAT happened to me. Now something arisen within me from my lower back up to my head that took "not fully" control over me. After going on my knees crying to God/Jesus that i´m sorry, i went to sleep because i was exhausted after crying and praying. I woke up to a sound that sounded like a frequency going WO WO WO WO (i think they used some kind of a frequency weapon to get rid of what ever possessed me, that's what the WO WO sound was). and i just said please help me. And then i felt this being inside me slowly from my right side go to my left out of my body. And i closed my eyes to see that i didn't see its slit eyes anymore and i stopped blinking and looking around like a Iguana does. Then i said thank you, and closed my eyes again and now i saw Grey alien moving its arms like it was operating on me (with my eyes closed) and it had another alien right beside him that had 6 eyes, 3 on its left in a vertical position and 3 on its right in a vertical position and it had a mouth like an Ants mandibles. Very very weird all this i experienced! I don't know what happened all i can say is that i did see all of these things, maybe i had a stroke? i don't know what this all means but what you said reminded me of it. I'm really confused about all of this, why did i see what we typically see as an Grey alien, almost like it was them helping me getting rid of that serpent inside of me, and what has that to do with the bible? But that serpent rising from my lower back is like exactly what an "kundalini awakening" is! They talk about a snake rising up to the skull from the lower back, those who teaches kundalini. And i literally experienced that ! How can all of this be true? What is all of this its mind boggling for me! i don't know what to say but what do you think this all is/means?

Yeah i had sleep paralysis since i was 20 until now in my 30s and when i started getting mad at them when i started to fight back they stopped!! First time after all this years! BUT i did say in the name of GOD i bind you i destroy you, and i said Jesus. It´s either a combination of Jesus name and not being afraid or its just not being afraid i don´t know.... But i´m still looking for answers... WHY i stopped all the sudden being afraid is because in 1 SP attack i was petting what i thought was a cat, but it was dark and i could not see, (maybe i was in some kind of Hell, it was like a void a place of total darkness, maybe that's why that "cat" was there? Because they belong in the void they are made of darkness, people say they are darker than the darkness in their room when they see them. they are a void, like a black hole. Shape shifting beings/demons if it really is true what they say in the bible) and when i petted it, i felt its BONY back, then i started thinking wtf is this, and then i could see my room all the sudden and then i was in SP, and i could feel that damn creature eating at my hands, i think my spirit/astral/soul hands, it was tingling like a Son of a B!"#¤&. Then i wanted to say "in the name of God" but i could not because they paralyze you so you can´t speak out loud, but i tried again but this time a powerful woman's voice said out loud instead of me "IN THE NAME OF GOD!!" and that #ing thing HISSED like a cat/reptilian at her! and the SP released! After that i just knew i had someone helping me out! so after that i got pissed of and cocky and started to try to move and attack those bastards paralyzing me! And that's when they stopped!

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join