It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I am sorry my friend but you have learned history wrong. The pope Leon the 9th decided that he could have done better alone without having the Patriarch above him so he decided to split the church with the SCHISMA of 1054 and follow the road of satan.

Why Orthodoxy is the correct dogma? Well firstly we start with the name which is Ortho and doxy which means ortho/correct dogma in Greek. Then we have the numerous signs which tell us why the pope is following the satan.

1. Up to 2011 when you where spelling the word "antichrist" backwards in Google, your first result was the vatican's main webpage. Here is a link of a youtube video which proves my sayings. When these kind of videos went massively on youtube they decided to turn the webpage off. For the Orthodox church there is nothing similar.

2. Many images have been taken which proves that the pope does not JESUS. Here is one i uploaded on ATS 3 days ago.

Why the pope has the CROSS upside down? Why would he do that? Was it a mistake? Can you do such enormous mistakes? Picture 2:

Do these eyes ^ seem like the eyes of a Holy person? Is this the face of a Holy person? These eyes below are the eyes of a Holy person! The have done miracles when they were alive and they do miracles now they are asleep. The pope did any miracles?

Picture 3: Are you aware of the Vicarius Filii Dei? This is the link of its wiki page
en.wikipedia.org....

Are you aware of what Vicarius Filii Dei hides? See the picture below.

Only the Catholic church this kind of coincidences, the Orthodox does not! Strange?

Moving on to the final part. You have surely read the Apocalypse, right? What does it say? It says about the "eternal" city ( i am not aware of the english text of the Apocalypse so i will it to you this way) and the "city with the 7 hills". And i am asking you, which is the eternal city and the city with the 7 hills? Rome. And what does the Apocalypse say about Rome? It says about the beast and the 6 kings that will rule Rome before the arrival of the antichrist. And who is the king of Rome? The pope is, since 1939 or so when Mussolini made Vatican an independent country to gain their blessings towards WW2. And how many popes have passed since then until now? 6. And are there any prophecies talking about the "black pope" and that he will bring the antichrist? Yes there are plenty of them.

As you can see all the evidences agree about the same thing, the pope is not with GOD but with satan. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you will see what is really going on behind the curtain.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You don't believe in Him so how is it you know what God has done or hasn't AI? Oh right, you're the all knowing one. Tee hee, you make me laugh.

Right back at you.

You are soooo bitter, don't be. God created you to know Him, to honor Him, to love Him and to be with Him one day forever in Heaven.

Dodging the point, are we?

Before you fall to sleep tonight, ask God in prayer, for the grace to believe in Him. He will give it to you.

The only reason to believe in a deity is because I want to. And I don't. So I don't really have a reason, do I?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

To reply to your last sentece, then why you have come to this section of the forum which is about religions the moment you do not believe in no one? You either want to waste your time or to troll us.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusChristwins
reply to post by colbe

I am sorry my friend but you have learned history wrong. The pope Leon the 9th decided that he could have done better alone without having the Patriarch above him so he decided to split the church with the SCHISMA of 1054 and follow the road of satan.

Why Orthodoxy is the correct dogma? Well firstly we start with the name which is Ortho and doxy which means ortho/correct dogma in Greek. Then we have the numerous signs which tell us why the pope is following the satan.

1. Up to 2011 when you where spelling the word "antichrist" backwards in Google, your first result was the vatican's main webpage. Here is a link of a youtube video which proves my sayings. When these kind of videos went massively on youtube they decided to turn the webpage off. For the Orthodox church there is nothing similar.

2. Many images have been taken which proves that the pope does not JESUS. Here is one i uploaded on ATS 3 days ago.

Why the pope has the CROSS upside down? Why would he do that? Was it a mistake? Can you do such enormous mistakes? Picture 2:

Do these eyes ^ seem like the eyes of a Holy person? Is this the face of a Holy person? These eyes below are the eyes of a Holy person! The have done miracles when they were alive and they do miracles now they are asleep. The pope did any miracles?

Picture 3: Are you aware of the Vicarius Filii Dei? This is the link of its wiki page
en.wikipedia.org....

Are you aware of what Vicarius Filii Dei hides? See the picture below.

Only the Catholic church this kind of coincidences, the Orthodox does not! Strange?

Moving on to the final part. You have surely read the Apocalypse, right? What does it say? It says about the "eternal" city ( i am not aware of the english text of the Apocalypse so i will it to you this way) and the "city with the 7 hills". And i am asking you, which is the eternal city and the city with the 7 hills? Rome. And what does the Apocalypse say about Rome? It says about the beast and the 6 kings that will rule Rome before the arrival of the antichrist. And who is the king of Rome? The pope is, since 1939 or so when Mussolini made Vatican an independent country to gain their blessings towards WW2. And how many popes have passed since then until now? 6. And are there any prophecies talking about the "black pope" and that he will bring the antichrist? Yes there are plenty of them.

As you can see all the evidences agree about the same thing, the pope is not with GOD but with satan. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you will see what is really going on behind the curtain.

The Orthodox broke away. They chose not follow God's designated leader, the Holy Father.

Your unkind pics of the Pope aren't selling your PO, just the opposite. It will take the divine "awakening." Remember please, when it happens, the celestial in the sky AND the Cross in the sky AND in a few moments, your personal life review. Only God can show each of us every moment of our lives. God wants us all to believe the same.

Roman Catholicism has the apostolic succession since 33 A.D. Deny history all you wish, same as the Protestants. Peter led the faith, Peter was not Orthodox. Show your line of Orthodox coming from the Apostles, an unbroken line of succession.

God bless you and have a prayerful quiet weekend,

colbe

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

To reply to your last sentece, then why you have come to this section of the forum which is about religions the moment you do not believe in no one? You either want to waste your time or to troll us.

How true JesusChristwins,

A group of athiests, anti-Catholics spend their time in Religion forum. They're bothered, tee hee. Pray for their conversion.

Even when you ask ATS members not to, they continue to do the same.

A list of one sentence posts, with each replied to is frustrating then to respond to... The reason people take posts apart, leaving some of the other person's words out and comment one sentence at a time is so they can say more. Too bad, the reader has no idea what was originally said. Another reason for dissecting replies.

Just leave the quote up and reply underneath. People can figure it out.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thinking of you ChristJesuswins,

We both can agree, God is not silent. He speaks to His prophets and no argument, God can do anything. This is 2013, 1987 seems a long time ago but not by God's time. Trust He can make this happen. And I don't know if you are aware, Pope Francis has a special relationship with the Orthodox. Maybe it is close to being time.

message to Vassula Ryden

"May they be all one, just as, Father, you are in me and I am in you, so that the world may believe it was you that sent me." (Jn 17: 21)

Orthodox! Catholics! Protestants! You all belong to Me! You are all One in My Eyes! I do not make any distinction...

My Vassula draw three iron bars with a head on the top

T T T

these represent the Roman Catholics, the Orthodox and the Protestants, I want them to bend and unite but these iron bars are still very stiff and cannot bend on their own, so I shall have to come to them with My Fire and with the power of My Flame upon them they shall turn soft to bend and mold into one solid iron bar, and...

Message of October 27, 1987

www.tlig.org... (click on Unity)

God bless you,

colbe

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

GOD was NEVER silent and never will be. I learn about a miracle every month, i see people regretting for the life they did away from GOD and a few months later they become one of the most successful people you have ever seen. Of course not to mention about the prophecies of the Saints who live in Mount Athos. Some prophecies are 300 years old, others are 20 years old. But all of them have described exactly the situation in the Orthodox countries ( the prophecies i am aware were made for the Greeks and the Russians by Greeks and Russians Saints). They talk about the big comeback of Russia and they were right, they talked about the economical collapse of Greece and they were right again! They talked about the wars in Libya and Syria and the unstable political situations in Turkey and Egypt and they were right too!

And then people with no interest in their life, people with narrow mind come and ask silly questions they should be asking the priests and not the forum members or they troll and ruin the threads who wish to reveal the truth with facts. Yet they deny the facts but - surprisingly - they have nothing else to comment that makes sense. JESUS talked about this kind of people and gave us a suggestion "Leave them".

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

GOD was NEVER silent and never will be. I learn about a miracle every month, i see people regretting for the life they did away from GOD and a few months later they become one of the most successful people you have ever seen. Of course not to mention about the prophecies of the Saints who live in Mount Athos. Some prophecies are 300 years old, others are 20 years old. But all of them have described exactly the situation in the Orthodox countries ( the prophecies i am aware were made for the Greeks and the Russians by Greeks and Russians Saints). They talk about the big comeback of Russia and they were right, they talked about the economical collapse of Greece and they were right again! They talked about the wars in Libya and Syria and the unstable political situations in Turkey and Egypt and they were right too!

And then people with no interest in their life, people with narrow mind come and ask silly questions they should be asking the priests and not the forum members or they troll and ruin the threads who wish to reveal the truth with facts. Yet they deny the facts but - surprisingly - they have nothing else to comment that makes sense. JESUS talked about this kind of people and gave us a suggestion "Leave them".

Brother,

Jesus is going to bring us together. The Protestant messages from Heaven are sounding just like the
Catholic lately. Time is short. Our Lord is preparing Protestants to accept the faith.

Speak of the saints, I prayed a novena to St. Ephrem. I think he is an Orthodox saint. St. Ephrem answered my prayer, it was a spiritual intention and temporal too.

God bless you,

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
message to Vassula Ryden

FALSE 'VISIONARY'. This person has been declared not authentic by the Catholic Church.
To push the messages of fake visionaries is to work AGAINST the Catholic Church.

ATS Quick Guide to False Apparition Sites and 'Seers'

VASSULA RYDEN –
Patriarchate of Constantinople Denounces Vassula Ryden
English Translation of the Decree
Original Decree in the Original Greek

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by colbe
message to Vassula Ryden

FALSE 'VISIONARY'. This person has been declared not authentic by the Catholic Church.
To push the messages of fake visionaries is to work AGAINST the Catholic Church.

ATS Quick Guide to False Apparition Sites and 'Seers'

VASSULA RYDEN –

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I was converted/reverted by the messages from Heaven. Human respect is worthless and everyone knows human love is not always there. God's love is, He is true. Read the last words of Mary's words in this message, do we turn to God and Heaven's help (Mary and the saints) when things are roses? No! The messages from Heaven are for our benefit. Plus, Our Lord gave His mother to everyone on the earth. If you ask her help, she will help you. This is the Blessed Trinity's desire. Oh, the love of Mary.

These messages are given to an anonymous seer who is under Monsignor Esseff's spiritual direction. Again, Monsignor's spiritual director at one time was Padre Pio who bore the stigmata for fifty years. And Monsignor Esseff was spiritual director to Mother Teresa. Jesus speaks to the seer too.

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

+ + +

www.locutions.org...

8. Holding Us Close Jul 27th, 2013

Mary

When the weather is clear, a mother allows her little children to wander and be free. When the clouds gather, she draws them closer. When the great storms lash the house, she holds them close to herself.

From all these messages and from all the world’s events, everyone should see that the clouds are gathering and the great storms are on the horizon. So, I begin to gather my children. I cannot allow them to wander, even though I would want them to be free.

This gift of drawing them to myself has already begun. With all of apparitions and messages, I am releasing a powerful force that attracts everyone to my side. This is your only safety in the great storms that lie ahead.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Again ... this is a proven false 'seer'. Fake. Unauthentic. False. Declared as such by the Catholic Church. ANY Catholic who pushes false apparitions is working against the Catholic Church. Any Catholic who pushes false apparitions is breaking Canon Law.

THOSE ARE FACTS.

VASSULA RYDEN –

Canon Law
And again ... there is no such thing as 'yet to be approved' apparitions.
Calling them that is disingenuous at best ...

And as for the rest of your post .. your jealousy of my life comes out in venomous attacks and lies.
Knock it off.

edit on 8/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: added link

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

1 - Again .. there is NO SUCH THING as 'yet to be approved' messages.
2 - Again.. these are CONDEMNED and are not from God.
3 - Again .. it is not helpful to people to push fake messages on them. If they were to convert because of fake messages, and then they found out those messages are fake, then their faith will be built on sand and easily washed away at the first rain storm. Matthew 7:24-27

Official stages of investigation into Catholic Apparitions

1) constat de supernaturalitate (established as supernatural),
2) constat de non supernaturalitate (established as not supernatural); or
3) non constat de supernaturalitate (not established as supernatural).

Please note that there is no ‘yet to be approved’ stage. If anyone says that a certain seer or alleged apparition is ‘yet to be approved’ .. don’t buy it. That PRESUMES that there will be an approval later and so it is a very disingenuous thing to say.

Responsibility of the Faithful in Regards to Alleged Apparitions

he first responsibility of the faithful is to remain firmly established in the faith, in the sacraments and in communion with the Pope and bishops. Any Catholic who gives their primary attention to alleged private revelation at the expense of Sacred Scripture, the teaching of the Church (especially the Catechism), sacramental practice, prayer and fidelity to Church authority is off course. The running after spiritual phenomena, such as alleged revelations, is condemned by St. John of the Cross as spiritual avarice. This means that pious souls who would be repulsed by crude materialistic greed think nothing of being greedy to know revelations and prophecies. An exclusive, or even a predominant attention to these matters (especially apocalyptic ones), cannot help but produce an unbalanced spirituality. Should the Church condemn some favorite alleged revelation such a person may find themselves believing more in it than in the supernatural authority of the Church. The devil will have succeeded in what he had set out to do.

edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't know, but sit down and read the old testament, and then the new.
It's like there is two different Gods expressing themselves. And "eye for an eye" turns into forgiveness. An end to bloody sacrifices. And, a God that is more approachable to more than just priests!!! Maybe the deception was the God of the old testament, and Christ was the messenger sent from the real God to expose the deception..
And, can you show me anyplace in the Bible where Jesus claims to be God?? I don't believe he did, although I could be wrong. The deceptions continue to this day.
But, there are no human priest that we need as a go between to get to God in most christian religions. No animals have to suffer by our hands to appease an angry god, and we have learned that forgiveness is acceptable, that we don't always have to seek revenge.

I doubt if any of us would want to go back to a place where parents were bringing their unruly kids to the elders to be stoned!

I don't believe any of the religions are perfect since they rely on words that were written by imperfect humans. But, I can see how they have played a part in the evoulution of humanity and be grateful for those that came along from time to time to steer it in a more pleasant path!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
It's like there is two different Gods expressing themselves.

It is hard to know how much of 'God' is in the bible and how much is human interjection and assumption. I think that accounts for a lot of what seems like the different personalities of God. The beliefs or personalities of those who actually wrote the bible seeped in ... IMHO

And, can you show me anyplace in the Bible where Jesus claims to be God??

The 'I AM' statements of Jesus.
When read all together and in context, it looks like Jesus did indeed claim the title God claimed
in the Old Testament with Moses ... 'I AM'
edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It's simple: if he wasn't really the son of "God", then he should have seized the first opportunity to enlighten them to the fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

no where on that page does it say that Jesus said he was God...only that he was sent by God. That the words that he spoke would be from God, ect....

Even the Islamic religioun refer to God as Abba- Father. They recognize themselves as children of God,
We all are! Yes, Christ referred to himself as The Son... but NOT GOD!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A message of unconditional love isn't the problem.

It's fear that makes mankind deceptive towards one another, and the threat of an eternal punishment only lends to that fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join