It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

dude i just think its weird man.

I know theres a war with aliens going on. And iv seen things myself and have people in this town who have as well.

What am i supposed to think about all this? If i have a vision of towers falling from the sky with pods of ufos coming off to take everyone.

And thats after seeing creatures and !@#$. What am i to think about this?

If i know there is going to be a war. Between 2 specific aliens. What do you think im here to do?
Warn you. Obviously.

Take it it or leave it, I just think my life gets really real and really paranormal and iv traumatized other people because of the things they have seen around me.

These beings have been lurking around me my whole life. What am i to do? Go against the grain?
I am simply doing what it seems like i was sprouted to do. Preach random crap about aliens and black matter. And the war coming up. That's pretty much all i got out of it.

Do i need pills. no. I Think that all this randomness is good enough to say i have a purpose in life. And that makes me feel happy.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
subjectively maybe something an ENERGY shall it be called interpreted is like that ,that everything acting out under its eye cannot see NOT humans only not physical only ??? thing is maybe it WAKE when so much ignorance stirris its realm... AND SO all* IN ITS POTENTIAL FEED so share care maybe or would some feel normal paranormal not share allow and all learn when fully in its grasp

LOVE no other agenda, to share THINK CREATOR Creations... what if does not mean stop your wills for im not here to control your attractions, just mean perhaps THE who is always doubted sends Lets give them 1 more try please... program just incase there are some present that should not be and...
edit on 7/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I always thought religion was something you honored, that you had something to turn to when you had no way out.
Also not wanting raise any distress over religions. It is the mainly the part of war it always has a small roll playing in it. None the less if god made us in his image we also think the same way he does. You do not have to go to church cause the church is not god his temple your body is. I am not attacking religion here just making a few logical details.

Note that some people i will not call them by names are trying hard to fulfill the bible prophecies to make it look like god did it :William Cooper:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Biglumi

Why would you need to travel somewhere everyweek just to give thanks to God? That's not what they want.

They just want you guys to reconize them. And understand that they are protectors and spiritual beings of this earth.

That is why they choose the forms of animals.

But you will need to call upon Yahweh to see what being is under its alligance.
The one i managed to summon came to the words Yahweh.

I don't know if its strickly a hebew thing. But it is an ancient name one of benevolence.
But as with any Old testament appearence of these beings. It can be pretty terrorfying.

Just Understand creation and life. That is the law. The law is to maintain creation and life. If you go against the grain you will be scolded. By universal events or by the initiation of the Agents of Creation.

The idea is to maintain structure and a process of elivation to free up space and increase creation elsewhere where it is needed.

If nothing worked together symbiotically than the universe simply would not exist. The universe is a symbiotic entity. Full of processes that maintain and create.
Its when humans, or any being of the like who gains the potencial to do mass creation or mass destruction has to come to the mature conclusions of that power.

If you see an organism (With a brain like a human) and it is destroying everything around it. It must be contained and isolated.
That is the law of creation and life. Pestilliance death war and famine will consume any who attempt to go against these covenants.

It is simply the law. When to much matter is cluttering a solar system. That star will consume the debris and explode. It will suck the matter into the nether. The underworld. HIghly condensed particles.

If to many animals multiply of the same species they will die off. But if you are a force of creation. Then its different. Because you can repair the ecosystem around you to sustain the population.

Also with that power you can change desolate landscapes into furtile oasis. To meet supply and demand.
With this power also comes the power of travel. Where you can reach farther destinations for seeding life and creating the same processes.

But anyways. What should you watch out for. Well The greys for one. They tend to like to pick people up in their ships. I never was. And yeah, theres gunna be a major cakalysm. Which will be the cause of the aliens coming here in their ships. But im pretty sure that their the ones who cause the cataklysm.
Basically. When you start to see aliens just hoving above cities. And you can see them with the naked eye. Some serious *natural disasters* are gunna go down. Thats what i saw anyways so just be ready for it.

The gods from egypt are the same ones who choose animal forms, the same ones i saw. So you get a choice. you can roll with the wolves or you can. hang out with the greys in their towers.

Sup to you folks. There will be some conflict between them and the government. So the government is gunna wanna sheep herd you guys to their lairs. Just a heads up.
edit on 26-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
jesus was a way for romans to write and get themselves into the bible.
the jews of jerusalem revolted against roman rule (again), rome quells it (again), now is the choice, did the jews want some guy spouting verbal garbage about being son of some god or other crucified who had remember only 12 followers, or the roman that raped a girl and started the uprising.
records show many roman soldiers crucified for rape, murder and theft.
the romans kept records, no pontus pilot by the way.
after constantine adopted christianity all of a sudden this jesus comes about, who the romans would have let go.
the greatest deception is the roman rape of the (then) known world.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

Jesus (Yeshua Ben Joseph) is the Christ/antichrist all in one. There is none other, Jesus is Satan, Satan is Jesus. The human Jesus understood this at the moment of his lament on the T form as both, "Those that defame" me shall always carry the blood sacrifice..etc. He recognised the usership/manipulation. He as both combined in the moment of Zama Zama knew he was used and completely betrayed by a God he trusted, why? because he was lied to and KNEW IT.

edit on 26-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Isaiah 50:10

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on their God.

There is a direct correlation between what Isaiah was referring to and what Rex282 stressed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As Paul said by the inspiration of spirit wrote "the letter of the law kills spirit is life".

The scriptures are milk for the immature to ONLY lead them to The Truth which is communion with God...hearing and doing.They are not THE TRUTH to be worshipped or to be continually studied.They only produce self righteous religion.Paul knew of this VERY well.God is not inside those words written in stone or ink.Yes the scriptures cannot be broken because they are true however they are not THE Truth...Yahoshua is The Truth.The LIVING word of God.

So the scriptures are the guidance for those who are in darkness and not able to pick themselves up or discern within their hearts, not able to seek within yet.

This has nothing to do with God being from darkness.

2 Corinthians 3:6

He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by spartacus699

So what you're saying is, everyone was writing about Jesus except for Jesus himself? He didn't write anything about himself, did he? No journal or anything. That's a bit odd...especially for a man so insistent upon leaving his mark on this world. You'd think he'd write some kind of manifesto or something. But no. No manifesto. No personal record at all.
edit on 26-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Men do that. Not God.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is a direct correlation between what Isaiah was referring to and what Rex282 stressed . . .
Isaiah 50:10 is part of a scene in which it has The Lord giving a speech to a nation which had lost its way and had been punished accordingly, and now was being persuaded to live in such a way as to enter into an age of prosperity as blessings for living the right way, which is following the Law rather than the imaginings of men who just do as they themselves think is right.

2 Corinthians 3:6 is the Apostle Paul explaining that he and the other apostles of Jesus, were entrusted with a new Law of Faith, which does not mainly come with threats for disobedience, but comes with it a spirit, first for the Faith itself, the believing and the power of transformation of a person's life towards righteousness, but ultimately to life itself, as the resurrection.

I think what Rex was saying in the post quoted by Unity was that even the words of Paul meant death because it ended up being written down (which is how we know what Paul was saying so long ago).
Now, he can think that, from his own imaginings, but it should be obvious from what Paul wrote, that was not what he meant.

Paul was making a comparison between the Law (meaning the old written Mosaic Law of the Jews), vs. the gospel, which is the good news of the current availability of eternal life from God, through the work of Jesus, as the Christ, first in his own righteous life and death, and then his subsequent resurrection and ascension to heaven, where he serves as our direct intermediary between God and man.

So the scriptures are the guidance for those who are in darkness and not able to pick themselves up or discern within their hearts, not able to seek within yet.
What both Isaiah and Paul are saying is that men can never live right by just following their own natural inclination.
With Isaiah, one had to look to a higher authority, and at that time, he believed that was The Lord, who was thoroughly described (he believed) in the scripture, including what he was writing himself.
Paul says the same thing about the natural man, that left to his own devices, he was doomed only to death. According to Paul, again one had to look to some higher authority than his own human thoughts, but had to have a spirit given to him from God, and came through Jesus, who was now free to provide that to us once we believe in him.

edit on 27-7-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by Biglumi

Why would you need to travel somewhere everyweek just to give thanks to God? That's not what they want. They just want you guys to reconize them. And understand that they are protectors and spiritual beings of this earth. That is why they choose the forms of animals. But you will need to call upon Yahweh to see what being is under its alligance. The one i managed to summon came to the words Yahweh.
I don't know if its strickly a hebew thing. But it is an ancient name one of benevolence.
But as with any Old testament appearence of these beings. It can be pretty terrorfying.
Just Understand creation and life. That is the law. The law is to maintain creation and life. If you go against the grain you will be scolded. By universal events or by the initiation of the Agents of Creation.
The idea is to maintain structure and a process of elivation to free up space and increase creation elsewhere where it is needed. If nothing worked together symbiotically than the universe simply would not exist. The universe is a symbiotic entity. Full of processes that maintain and create. Its when humans, or any being of the like who gains the potencial to do mass creation or mass destruction has to come to the mature conclusions of that power. If you see an organism (With a brain like a human) and it is destroying everything around it. It must be contained and isolated. That is the law of creation and life. Pestilliance death war and famine will consume any who attempt to go against these covenants. It is simply the law. When to much matter is cluttering a solar system. That star will consume the debris and explode. It will suck the matter into the nether. The underworld. HIghly condensed particles. If to many animals multiply of the same species they will die off. But if you are a force of creation. Then its different. Because you can repair the ecosystem around you to sustain the population.
Also with that power you can change desolate landscapes into furtile oasis. To meet supply and demand.
With this power also comes the power of travel. Where you can reach farther destinations for seeding life and creating the same processes. But anyways. What should you watch out for. Well The greys for one. They tend to like to pick people up in their ships. I never was. And yeah, theres gunna be a major cakalysm. Which will be the cause of the aliens coming here in their ships. But im pretty sure that their the ones who cause the cataklysm. Basically. When you start to see aliens just hoving above cities. And you can see them with the naked eye. Some serious *natural disasters* are gunna go down. Thats what i saw anyways so just be ready for it. The gods from egypt are the same ones who choose animal forms, the same ones i saw. So you get a choice. you can roll with the wolves or you can. hang out with the greys in their towers. Sup to you folks. There will be some conflict between them and the government. So the government is gunna wanna sheep herd you guys to their lairs. Just a heads up.

Modified, didnt need the spaces. So, what is your point?

edit on 27-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Men do that. Not God.

That's a weak excuse. "God"s message was important enough to be written down, but not important enough for Jesus to do it himself. Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Men do that. Not God.

That's a weak excuse. "God"s message was important enough to be written down, but not important enough for Jesus to do it himself. Seems legit.

If Man is Gods prodgeny God does it in 'first form' and is the expression. Jesus wrote no thing, and this is my problem with his ministry, letting/leaving others to edit his word/wisdom. None of it makes any sense; as you would think as clear this message was to leave a missive INTACT, all eventually become an ORAL tradition nothing written down??? at during its time walking the earth. CLEAR AND PRESENT. No misanderstandings. Why the subterfuge, why the lies and misrepresentations? God should know that humans are at best, genious matterform; at worst flailing fleshy dolls without clear concise direction. This is a huge failure on Gods part. NO DIRECTION. Jesus wrote and spoke Hebrew, Greek, Coptic and Aramaic, There are no excuses for this lack of written testimony, and no one has come foreward on ATS to explain why the discrepancy or lack of legitimate FAME--"I walked this earth, here are the papyruses to proove it".
edit on 28-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Heres's my suggestion if you don't understand the scriptures.....don't read it.Don't try to follow "the rules" in it and don't hit folks over the head with it that try to or they will hit back.Wisdom cannot be learned from that book or any book.God is not in that book or any book..Never was never will be.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Jesus never said to worship him.

Christianity, like all religions, is a clerical creation.

ALL the doctrines of Christianity where created by a political fiat. A group of dogmatic bishops, in the 4th century, came together and voted what religious dogma should be supported.

Those voted down, including many who voted not to make Jesus a God (since not even in the bible does it say that) where persecuted and often hunted down and murdered.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I can affirm to you that it is indeed the deception. I might get in trouble for this, however the real story is different. Check out ancient civilizations specially before the great power generators were taken down. That is when the course of humanity changed.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282
Heres's my suggestion if you don't understand the scriptures.....don't read it.Don't try to follow "the rules" in it and don't hit folks over the head with it that try to or they will hit back.Wisdom cannot be learned from that book or any book.God is not in that book or any book..Never was never will be.

Its not a point of understanding scripture. I have a problem with the form it was scribed as. What is the point, to organize verbal/oral tradition TOO LATE, 300 years later AD. Who developed a monastic God, why is it important, what is it exactly and how is it meaningful to us. I say the human invented this thing because it/we lost faith in our own physical parents, emminate domaine/sophistry and/or ITSELF as thinking breathing individuals: us? really? . Puppets.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by falucho05

I can affirm to you that it is indeed the deception. I might get in trouble for this, however the real story is different. Check out ancient civilizations specially before the great power generators were taken down. That is when the course of humanity changed.

Are you speaking of Giza? Or the pyramids in Mezo-America?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Rex282

Its not a point of understanding scripture. I have a problem with the form it was scribed as. What is the point, to organize verbal/oral tradition TOO LATE, 300 years later AD. Who developed a monastic God, why is it important, what is it exactly and how is it meaningful to us. I say the human invented this thing because it/we lost faith in our own physical parents, emminate domaine/sophistry and/or ITSELF as thinking breathing individuals: us? really? . Puppets.

My point is .If it doesn't work for you the best thing to do is to drop it.It is useless to argue that it doesn't make sense(not you) and what man has done to it etc etc....There are billions of folks that base their life off of billions of interpretations of what it means.There are some that say "Jesus" was a good man and teacher and don't understand one thing he said and cherry pick from the book they don't believe to justify it....Pure insanity!

The fact is the scriptures(not the bible) is not a normal writings in the least.It is equivalent to 7 billion atom bombs.It will not help anyone one bit by studying it or even knowing what it means for some basic reasons you just mentioned(and many you didn't).Yet many who think they are "teachers" point it at heads like it's a harmless water pistol.

For those that know the danger of it(even though for the wrong reasons) they should just leave it alone.The others will continue to play with it and religion thinking it is "God".That can't be helped.My suggestion is stay far away from those folks if you can't deal with them.You can't help them.They don't know what they do.They think they are being pious but they aren't.History is repeating..in a sense.It is not dejavu or reincarnation or as above so below like some believe).

I am not preaching impending doom.Quite the opposite.However these events have to play out.All the tinfoil hats and their delusional conspiracy's and mystical ascensions awakening and the religious and their conspiracy's of end of the world.

One day(who knows when) the scriptures will have fulfilled their purpose.As a testimony.Not a manual of life to be followed as a guideline or worshipped as God.It will not be perceived as foolishness nor holiness it simply won't be needed at all.The fact is it is not needed now for what the many think it is.God is very capable of communicating without it.As a matter of fact it is the only way he does communicate...without it!The many cannot believe that though.They are addicted to it(even though none even know what it means).It is like junk to a junkie.It has it's purpose however it is extremely abused.

Like I said it is not evil ..again quite the opposite.However it is dangerous in the wrong minds though.That has proved it self all through the history of the last 2,000 years.All will know God but not at a bible study or church or any other method of man.They will know because God will do the knowing.Then the Truth will be unveiled and no one will argue or speculate.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Who developed a monastic God, why is it important, what is it exactly and how is it meaningful to us.

Can God do anything for you in this life?
If yes, then how does that happen exactly?
I would propose that it is the hope of such a thing that the Christian religion is based on.
That God, being the ultimate in spiritual perfection, can affect us in a spiritual way to be better persons.

If that is at all even possible, then God could also inspire certain persons, for example the Apostle Paul, to know certain truths about that spiritual uplifting available from God, to actually write about that process, in such a way as we can use that information towards our own empowerment to be better people.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

However it is dangerous in the wrong minds though.That has proved it self all through the history of the last 2,000 years.
You have some pretty funny ideas about history.
I would suggest that an example of bad reaction to religion like the Crusades was a product of the lack of knowledge of the Bible, since it was not available to the common people, so they were easily duped by the government into thinking Jesus advocated war against those who did not believe in the Roman church.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join