It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US is defenseless.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
the title of this thread cracks me up
wonder who is driving those black triangles.
doubt if it is aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Wrong. The United States has weapons that the public is not even aware of. I am sorry, but you have absolutely no idea what you're talking abou

and you do know what you are talking about..? No I doubt it. Sounds like magic tails to me. Would you care to share information about these weapons that the public is not aware of or are you just making it up..

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well it's kind of like what Orwell once said, The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. What you think or believe makes absolutely no difference to me. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I can see your angle, and the reason for you voicing your concern. Though I agree to an extent that America is defenseless. I don't think that "defenselessness " applies to it's lack of man power, military technology or lack of any resources to fight back. It is my personal belief that the reason America is becoming more defenseless by the day, is because the Elite are initiating systems, protocols, false flags, reporting and journalism that is biased and serves an agenda to divide and conquer the people. ( the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case is a perfect example of this. They are deliberately invoking race wars, to get people to falsely believe we are at war with each other to deflect the attention of them, while they do things beyond unconstitutional behind our very noses.
The reason Americans ( not all) but many are becoming defenseless isn't because a lack of weaponry to defend oneself, It's because many are still so blinded by what they're told is the truth. They are indoctrinated to fall in line with a system and a government that ultimately probably does not have their best interests in mind whatsoever. Even worse, those who do claim to want to bring peace, and speak with such hope, conviction and charisma are often the worst offenders and people are just eating up lie after lie. They are wolves in sheeps clothing, the bible has warned about this from the beginning. Obama promised change, and people got behind him because it was revolutionary to see a black president. But the second you tell somebody he was actually molded and handpicked from a young age to fall in line with the elite's agenda for America they think you're completely crazy. I'm glad on this website many of us are awakening to the lies we've been told, and we're angry! I'm Canadian, and it's not great here, but nowhere near as bad as you guys have it right now in the States. The economy, civil unrest you guys in the US are experiencing seems to keep getting worse and worse. This is all happening globally, and nobody is immune. The elite would prefer that everybody hands in their guns, everybody sits behind the TV and gets "indoctrinated" and everybody submissively like a slave goes along for the charade and plays their game.
Though this is happening globally, the United States is the forefront of this whole thing. And if ( some would say when) Martial Law is declared, Our defense will be us the "people" It doesn't matter how many guns one owns, when tanks are rolling in through cities. If the economy crashes, and their is widespread chaos, our only chance for survival is if we unite and realize we are not each other's enemies. Our differences in race, religion, skin colour mean nothing. We are human beings, who experience pain and suffering the same. Most of us just yearn for peace and happiness. The reason the elite are having so much success without de weaponing America is not because they have taken away the 2nd amendment right to bear arms, they're attacking us where we feel it the most. They're playing on our fears, and turning us against our neighbours who wear a turban. They're ambushing us with fear of widespread pandemics, and than encouraging us to take vaccines etc.. It's the same problem , reaction, solution being played over and over again. Because they are terrified of free, independent thinkers who are fed up and sick of living in a system that exploits people in the worst ways. They are terrified of people who stand for a cause, who can see through the illusions and lies and who are just no longer prisoner to their systems.
Now, I know I may have gotten off topic, passion will do that do you haha. My whole point is to defend ourselves, and especially as Americans ( you guys would know better than me who live there) I just strongly believe the best thing to do is educate yourself on how to grow your own food, network with like minded people everywhere you go, have backup plans, learn to live off the land. And find a spiritual center within, because ultimately this is in God's hands when push comes to shove. We need intervention to survive this, and we need to come together and stand for the one rule that almost all religions advocate- love of one another. It's the only way

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Don't worry about tanks,they are vulnerable to trained US military personel by a hand held weapon anyone can make.
The Vets can handle it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
in theory you could sneak in an entire army into america and have them surround the white house just dress them as tourists no one would know or even expect it, have them arrive on different flights over a set time period and you could easily have a 5 to 10 thousand strong army sitting on the white houses door step.

also most of the important US cities on on the coast or near it if you think about your actually invading a country probably the size of Chile, there is not a lot of military importance in the middle.

thirdly the US don't realise it, but there totally surrounded Canada in the north, mexico to the south, Russia to the west, Cuba to the south-east, and maybe we can count Bermuda as an overseas British territory to the east

at least they don't put there entire economy in one city, or there entire political system in one city.... oh wait.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.military1.com... d=404268
We are putting out a new game in firepower shortly.I'm not worried.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingcruteii
also most of the important US cities on on the coast or near it if you think about your actually invading a country probably the size of Chile, there is not a lot of military importance in the middle.

Yeah, just the entire ICBM force, a lot of the bomber fleet, the command and control forces, a big chunk of the tanker fleet.... Yeah, not much of military importance in the middle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join