It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I quite agree with your assessment of the critters and steering clear of them.

What convinces you of the "dual species" nature of my DNA? Do you have refs on that, as well?

Thx thx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

That's an interesting question.

Certainly given our . . . advancing technologies and skills vis a vis SIMULATORS for aircraft training

as well as

VIRTUAL REALITIES via headsets and seemingly on the near horizon--headsets which convince the brain directly that it's seeing things; touching things; even tasting and smelling things which are not there in the room.

GIVEN our advancing skills and tech--many would say via the critters' assistance of our NWO gov folks etc.--it's not too far fetched to construe a reality wherein fallen angels would have an even greater skill and tech doing such.

HOWEVER, I do NOT see such providing trace landing evidence; standard sorts of marks on bodies; babies taken at the end of the first trimester, etc.

At some point, AT LEAST *SOMETHING MORE* than mental virtual reality scenarios and deceptions IS going on.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This is my first time to hear about MILABs. After reading this post I googled a definition. Based on what I found, I may qualify.

Born and raised in military family. Several out-of-the ordinary encounters and extraordinary experiences at an early age; continuing into the teen and adult years. Both parents had top secret clearances - that some 30 and 40 years later has revealed extraordinary encounters (validating military involvement). Joined the military myself (atomic top secret clearance). Routinely have 'otherworld' encounters. Am very different from many that I meet / know / deal with daily (physically / emotionally / intellectually / spiritually).

Interesting thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Much appreciate your kind info.

Personally, I do not buy-into the notion that the critters created any of us. They do seem gifted at hybridization and presumably manipulating DNA in combining all manner of animals with humans . . . in ancient times and in this one.

That's horrific enough, imho.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
An epistolary reply.

XXXXXX:

Have you read the Phil Coppens stuff that TG posted?

I had not and I am feeling a little gut-punched after reading it...

Me:

When I posted this, I had just made the same round of reading that you have, plus some O crapola that was equally nauseating (RATS thread on MKultra GUT referred to):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All those runaways and army brats in the seventies and eighties: planting hundreds (maybe thousands) of abduction experiences like seeds. Reinforced the quick and dirty way via sexual trauma and drugs. Twenty years later, a crop of witnesses springs up to testify that your fledgling mythform, around which you have cultivated much awe and skepticism, is God's own truth.

Given the Rockefeller tie, I consider it a serious contender for an explanation of some of the abductee/UFO culture phenom. Not the reptile poo poo, that's been inserted to keep you from peeking. Lizard-anything = Double Deluxe Fnord w/ Cheese.

You've read this?

nymag.com...

Empathy and accumulating surplus are mutually exclusive. Hunter gatherer tribes who live with scarcity practice reciprocal altruism, those who live in relative plenty spend their time chasing status and killing one another for fun.

Oh, and let us never underestimate the Howard Hughes effect, nor the fact that some players with skin in this game have whackadoo theological constructs of their own- which are mainly used to justify an amoral and fundamentally pathological mindset.

I think the aim is to pull the plug on the Enlightenment 300 years after the fact. Insert a new, non-theological Higher Authority, and take a personal sense of right and wrong as well as solidarity with one's species absolutely out of the equation. De-fund education, explode the middle class and bla-blam. You got your serf class back.

The False Memory Association is my favorite pooploop: perfect the art of inserting false memories, and then use that knowledge to discredit those who have partially accurate recollections as victims of unscrupulous witchdoctors who insert false memories in their patients- and of course, there would be no shortage of willing witchdoctors springing up of their own accord once the profitability and repeat custom in "recovering memories" became common knowledge in the therapeutic community.

More mud in the water. Upshot for the non-End Timers/Neo-Aristos (i.e. any other faction with a stake in information control): all the *actual* phenom gets a sickly wash of sexual trauma and ghoulishness when the public goes to process it. If the Masters of the Universe can't grasp it; no one else gets to, either.

Weird thing though? With the Maury Island/Crisman/Palmer/Shaver connection: 2 friends of mine were flipping out over a VICE interview with a Hollow Earth proponent, and I directed them toward the Shaver thread. I recommend you take another look at it, because, not to brag or anything, but I'd already sniffed out the theological engineering angle way back in the MM days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So this was news to me:

www.philipcoppens.com...

Crisman was already known to its editor, Ray Palmer. Shortly after the Second World War, the magazine had run a series of articles on Richard Shaver, who claimed that he had found traces of an underground civilisation, which consisted of a race that he had labelled the “Deros”. They lived in a system of caves and were in the possession of knowledge that was not shared with us other mortals. In June 1946, Crisman wrote a letter to the magazine, stating that during the War, he had a Deros cave in Kashmir. The magazine published the letter, and in May of 1947, Crisman followed the story up with a new allegation, namely that together with an individual named “Dick” he had travelled to Alaska, where he had discovered a cave of the Deros. Dick had reportedly died during this expedition.

Pricked my antennae right the eff up.

edit on 9-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Details, details.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I think my FEELINGS about Charles H are . . .

--sad, concerned, . . .

Words I associate with him and his narrative . . .

--misguided
--almost pitiful
--troubling

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
All those runaways and army brats in the seventies and eighties: planting hundreds (maybe thousands) of abduction experiences like seeds. Reinforced the quick and dirty way via sexual trauma and drugs. Twenty years later, a crop of witnesses springs up to testify that your fledgling mythform, around which you have cultivated much awe and skepticism, is God's own truth.

Funny, I've been thinking about that specific quote of yours for days and trying to figure out a way to introduce it here. I really need to collate more materials on that aspect. I've been meaning to.

TONS of other great stuff in your post above as well. You pack a mean intellectual punch, momma, and always manage to make my heart go all pitty-patter as well. I mean whose heart wouldn't when one of their heroes shows up?

edit on 9-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by Bybyots

I think the truth is terribly ugly, I do not think that it is for everyone and for those trying to find truth often has to delve into uncomfortable places and ask absurd questions, remember fiction has to make sense, the truth on the other hand can be a whole hell of a lot crazier

Excellent points very well made. THX.

AS one who's tried to share what meager shreds of truth and many piles of puzzle pieces for so many decades with any reasonable person who might listen . . . I might add . . . that

--few are interested in the truth
--few seem able or willing to handle the truth constructively.
--few have any clue whatsoever to do with the truth.
--few respect the truth in the least. They respect their petty pleasures and pride more.
--few are interested in learning--seemingly much of anything--particularly the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by AboveBoard

That's an interesting question.

Certainly given our . . . advancing technologies and skills vis a vis SIMULATORS for aircraft training

as well as

VIRTUAL REALITIES via headsets and seemingly on the near horizon--headsets which convince the brain directly that it's seeing things; touching things; even tasting and smelling things which are not there in the room.

At some point, AT LEAST *SOMETHING MORE* than mental virtual reality scenarios and deceptions IS going on.

Oh, most definitely something beyond merely "in the head" completely non-physical/mental scenarios is happening! I am not trying to imply otherwise. I'm saying All Of The Above to some degree, depending on the situation.

A question I have for myself is, could some of the marks experienced in a lucid dream or astral out of body state be translated back into the physical body? I've read of people being injured in their dreams and then having unexplainable physical marks as a result (i.e. a lump on the forehead from being hit in a dream, a bruise on the chest from sustaining a blow while dreaming, etc.) Now, unfortunately, I don't know how reliable these stories are yet but there is a source I've skimmed and really want to look into more, for myself: Irreducible Mind

And I do not rule out human evil in the form of staged events, mental manipulation and experimentation, either.

Also, I guess what I mean in regards to supernormal experiences, is that the "door" that "opens" to alternate realities may be on the inside, as in, within us, without excluding an external physical/mental/spiritual phenomena.

peace to you,
AB

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by The GUT

Welcome from a real abductee that wishes she was never one. When you are abducted it isn't romantic or anything that you could wish for. The truth is a hard pill to swallow with implications that last a life time yielding no answers just more questions.

It is a life time of perplexity and pain in actuality without closure. Nothing sweet about that but welcome nonetheless.

PLEASE PLEASE investigate

www.alienresistance.org...

Guy Malone has extensive experience in freeing people from such things--after his own experiences as a teen.

He's a zaney fellow but enormously solid, bright, caring, tender-hearted, responsible and ethical to a fault.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah, that "Tall whites" story is a strange read (and account) I was at a desert base myself (we'd go to Fallon NAS for ordnance practice ) often and I never saw any aliens there. I did meet a rather tall woman at the local A&W and left a note on the tray (they serve the cars) and we kept in touch for awhile.

Also, that place can bake your brain, its hot and dry as heck!

Anyway, I just don't know about that account , its pretty far out there! Here is more info for those that want it www.ufopsi.com...

No, never saw any aliens at all the bases I went to. And there were many.
edit on 9-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

PLEASE see my reply immediately above this one.

imho,

IF she had early abduction experiences . . . she would LIKELY have depression and PTSD similarly rather early in her life.

And, there may well have been other features show up as measured by the MD's etc.

I believe THAT likelihood is enormously greater than an extremely idiosyncratic psychiatric disorder.

I suspect if you read some of the 400 cases on file with

www.alienresistance.org...

that you or your sister would come across much more commonality than anyone would wish.

With that, I'll hush and read your next installment.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Sorry. You may want to disregard the following as too uncomfortable.

1. This PhD in Clinical Psychology disagrees that your Aspergers etc. likely had ANYTHING to do with your abduction experiences.

2. The "dream" about the blue light and the other one you shared with your sibling . . . sorry . . . no cigar. I do NOT consider that sleep paralysis NOR a dream NOR a nightmare except in the sense that such experiences are by definition, imho, nightmarish.

A) Both of you had the same "dream." Dreams do NOT happen that way.
B) Both of you found the exact same PLACE. Sleep paralysis doesn't happen that way.
C) All the other features of the experience are standard fare of abduction experiences.

If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, lays eggs like a duck, flies like a duck . . .

3. Again, please check out Guy Malone's website. You folks deserve some peace and freedom from such goings on and if such events are no longer going on, you deserve some peace, freedom and healing from the troubling traumas they injected into your lives.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
The False Memory Association is my favorite pooploop: perfect the art of inserting false memories, and then use that knowledge to discredit those who have partially accurate recollections as victims of unscrupulous witchdoctors who insert false memories in their patients- and of course, there would be no shortage willing witchdoctors springing up of their own accord once the profitability and repeat custom in "recovering memories" became common knowledge in the therapeutic community.

Some very, very creepy and suspect characters involved in that organization for sure. Some with undeniable ties to MK-ULTRA and other assorted and ominous shenanigans.

It amazes me that so many folk here haven't read the scholarly MK-ULTRA material. Then again, the lessons they learned included how to introduce characters and disinfo and make a topic sound like it came from loonville.

Not that the good folk who brought us psyops didn't already know that...they just perfected it in the mind-effings they handed (hand) out so prolifically to their victims.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Welllllllllll, to be fair . . .

the MK-ULTRA stuff is not exactly Sonday Afternoon recreational light reading! LOL.

I only read such stuff in portions I could stomach.

The urge to retch and run screaming into the night in outrage at TPTB can get rather strong.

When coupled with the doings of the fallen angel UFO critters . . . how much bigger and more awful can the stinking pile of poisonous poo get?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Not that the good folk who brought us psyops didn't already know that...they just perfected it in the mind-effings they handed (hand) out so prolifically to their victims.

Lots of threads to pull, despite the smoke-bomb campaign. They're only human, after all.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm familiar with the website (it has shown up on ATS and elsewhere many times.) Being an agnostic skeptic, I can't say I find it particularly persuasive though personally. I'm not discounting it or embracing it. Like everything else about these experiences, I am skeptical and open minded but ultimately ambivalent. It is, among many others, a possibility I do consider. Maybe, maybe not. I have seen no persuasive proof personally.

I did not intend to imply that there was a relationship between my Asperger's and such experiences, however I felt that in the interests of full disclosure I should touch upon any psychiatric conditions present in both myself and the other person (who may or may not be a sister; I have not identified them beyond a "female relative.")

While what you're saying is something I've considered many, many times over the years, I still end up also considering the possibility of mere coincidence for some things. For instance, the shared dream. While on the surface unusual, the features of the location were rather generic. And as we cannot see into one another's minds, describing a place which sounds identical might in actuality not be necessarily. Moreover, if there is only a one in a million chance that two people could have the same dream on the same night about the same thing and the same place by sheer coincidence (common, generic features, shared inclinations and ways of thinking given that we lived together, etc.) then there would be at any given time on the planet at least 8 or so people who would at some point in their lifetime have that experience.

One reason I so rarely discuss these experiences online or anywhere at all is that people all have their own positions and beliefs and are invested in them. People immediately begin urging me to read this, consider this angle, etc. I've considered and researched (as a layperson can at least) the ET hypothesis, the interdimensional hypothesis, the demonic hypothesis, the visionary hypothesis, the psychiatric angle, the collective unconscious angle, false memories, the military angle (particularly interesting to me given one of my family members' past and actions) etc. etc. etc. and I have yet to find any direct compelling proof that I would feel comfortable basing a firm opinion or conclusion on.

When dealing with something of such profundity and with such life altering implications, I need compelling proof. Something I have yet to experience or witness by my standards. Therefore I choose to reach no conclusion and make no assertion about my or my family member's experiences other than what I have described. Something is happening to people (and possibly has to me and my family.) I know not what at this time personally. That's as far as I'm willing to go for the time being.

Peace.

edit on 7/9/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Props for posting this.

I used to subscribe to the psychological theory for a long time. I've studied psychology quite intensively and I've always been an academically gifted person so I sort of naturally tended to dismiss supernatural explanations instantly in favour of fitting it to our current paradigm. This is the wrong way of looking at it in my opinion.

Since then, I have experienced an entity that CANNOT simply be my 'brain playing tricks' on me. Nope. Not buying it. I've never been prone to these beliefs, or predisposed to such an experience - I didn't believe in it at ALL. I was also a cold stone atheist and have since discovered a lot of personal spirituality. There are reasons for this - experiences that are undoubtedly beyond our understanding as humans.

I have several very close friends who have all independently witnessed other 'entities' as well, without prior knowledge of each others experiences. One friend experienced an orb which shape shifted into a beautiful angelic-like (but no halo/wings) female figure. My other friend experienced the 'mantis' and Thoth like 'bird-head' entities, who were showing him advanced technology in a transparent cube apparently floating in space and warning him about the future of humanity. Other friends have further had similar experiences to mine (read about shadow people/demons in regards to sleep paralysis). We are not crazy loons, we are all book/street smart and definitely do not buy into theories or ideologies easily. There is #ING MORE TO THIS. It blows my mind every time I go online and see the SHEER OVERLAP in people's experiences. Why are people experiencing the SAME FRIGGIN' ENTITIES with no prior exposure to the idea? That blows the psychological aspect out the water in my opinion. We either need a more advanced neural explanation in regards to brain activity and the manifestation of these experiences, OR....we have to accept that PERHAPS....JUST PERHAPS...the 75% or whatever of the universe that is dark matter (doesn't interact with light) or the infinite parallel universes proposed by modern science, or the 'astral realm' contains beings that can contact us through our consciousness in a manner we don't yet fully understand. I believe this is also the theory quite a few leading Ufologists hold nowadays in regards to alien abduction. So does Dr. Rick Strassman, Harvard Professor of PSYCHOLOGY and author of the brilliant book, 'Spirit Molecule'. There are deeper links to be explored here but I cannot go into further discussion due to the forum rules.

If the 'alien' abduction phenomenon is genuinely real (i.e not a ridiculous mass hallucination), I believe these things are not of the same substance as us, BUT, can take physical form in our perception. Perhaps some do have permanent forms, and perhaps others simply take the form that we expect them to - there is almost always some sort of telepathic aspect at play in these experiences which is very interesting as well.

They are DEFINITELY not dreams in my opinion - I dream heavily every night, literally living a second life, but these are always evident to me as dreams in memory. Whereas with myself and my friends these strange experiences of 'entities' are NOTHING like any past dream or experience.

TBH, just talking about it makes me feel crazy every time, and people on here are generally not very understanding unless they've experienced such things themselves. I definitely do not know any more about it than the average joe would do (perhaps in regards to the history of these 'things', the occult behind it, the ancient cultures acknowledgement of them, link to states of consciousness and realities, natural substances/meditation that allow us to enter these states etc etc), but I have the personal experiences to allow me to question further - which is very important with any field of research.

I don't claim to know the answer or 'truth' or whatever, but I definitely try to keep my mind open nowadays in regards to my own experiences and others. We are so naive as humans to think we understand the true scope of reality/the realities.

edit on 9-7-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

That was a heckuva brilliant proffering, DazDaKing. Bravo.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind and meaty reply.

Very understandable.

Personally, I am convinced that the PTB . . . including the critters . . . and in a sense, probably even including God by at least allowing such a strategy on their parts . . .

DELIBERATELY have "complexified," confused, muddied, fractured, conflicted, twisted, distorted, disinfoed, . . . etc. the broad subject area

1. Primarily as a control scheme affording them maximum flexibility and maximum experimenting with maximum options, scenarios, trials and errors, etc. etc. etc. toward human !CONTROL! and manipulation and human tyranny on an unheard of scale.

2. Also to prevent their opposition--human opposition--discovering much definitive from which to glean counter measures in anything close to a needed real time responsiveness.

3. Also to INTENSIFY the human 'deer caught in the headlights' phenomena when the stuff really does start falling out of the skies onto the nightly news and the corners of many neighborhoods. That again lends itself to maximum control and easier times herding the bewildered, stunned, near psychotic masses into the death camps or whatever.

4. Some government types insist that they are as clueless about the critters agenda as anyone. However, imho, it is clear enough--plenty clear, actually--that the critters are actively helping the NWO elite toward setting up the tyrannical world government and one world religion. Folks not discerning that must be willfully looking elsewhere, if they are looking at anything at all.

5. Given what we know about the broad, basic outline, structure and goals of the looming global government and one world religion . . . there's absolutely no way any rational mind fully aware and in the know could call the critters "good," "nice," or "saviors" to save us from ourselves.

imho, of course.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join