It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, not really an abductee: At most a near abductee, at the least, an experiencer of a wide-spread psychological phenomena. Catchy titles are always a good thing though, no?

I decided to do this thread because of the conversation between BO XIAN and HairlessApe in the following thread:

Your "Ufology" Is Lacking. Can You Handle the Truth (Evidence)?

I had just turned 6 yrs old in May and this was at some point during the summer of 1967. We were living off-post in Montgomery, Al and my dad was stationed at Maxwell AFB.

I was born at Maxwell but we were stationed back and forth between there and Randolph/Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Tx. This house was the first time I had lived off post.

One night I awoke in my bedroom and there were 3 beings there. They were humanoid and seemed to me of adult human proportions. Their bodies weren't uniformly colored and ranged from creams to browns with heads that reminded me, shape wise, somewhat of Elsie the Cow from Borden milk that you might or might not be old enough to remember.

The one in the middle, the obvious leader, was on all fours as if crippled. They were 'talking' to me in the stereotypical telepathic way. I can't remember most of what they were communicating, but I remember the two that were standing up communicating that everything was okay & be calm was the drift.

The two subordinate beings seemed friendly basically, but the "leader" came across as dark & ominous. It almost seemed as if the two standing were there to soften his impact through their more diplomatic personalities.

Some of what they were saying didn't make sense to me in some way and I basically communicated back that I didn't understand and I wouldn't 'agree' to whatever they were trying to talk me into. I didn't tell my folks, I don't think, and I seem to remember working it out to myself that it was probably a dream because it happened at night in my bedroom even though it seemed so real...

CONT...

edit on 7-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sometimes later, maybe a week or two, I was in the front yard playing and my mom was out by the front fence talking to a neighbor that had stopped their car in the street to talk to her at dusk.

They talked for awhile and at some point, after it got dark, I went around the side of the house and there they were waiting for me. The same three. They again communicated telepathically and were still trying to persuade me of something, but again I held my ground and basically said 'no' to whatever it was.

I ran from the side of the house and this time told my mom that 'monsters' were in the yard at the side of the house. She was kind about it but told me that it was shadows or something and continued to talk to her friend for awhile.

Even then, at 6, I reasoned with myself that the first incident could have been a dream and I contrasted it against my other dreams. Contrasted against my other dreams at the time, and since it happened in my bedroom at night, it still felt more real but not so much that it couldn't have been a dream.

In that contrast with my dreams, in this incidence, the narrative wasn't ephemeral like my dream-life has always been. Things didn't change and morph. The storyline and beings remained consistent throughout the experience. I also find it interesting that the communication was telepathic and I had never experienced that in dreams before or since that I can remember.

The second and last incident was also consistent and I came to the 6 year-old conclusion that it wasn't a dream, I was awake & decidedly outside playing. And, the question I had later as a teen was why, if subconsciously inspired, did they communicate telepathically? It seems to me that if they were dream characters why didn't they talk like everything else in my dreams?

I thought about it through the years because it was a powerful experience. When I was about 12 or 13ish, I read about the Hickson/Parker Pascagoula "abduction" and over the next while decided that what they and I had experienced was probably some psycho-social type of hallucination borne of the technological sci-fi age since their stories were so bizarre.

When Streiber came along, I refused to read his stuff because I didn't want to absorb some meme-like "sickness" about my own experience. A couple of years ago, I shared this experience privately with a member here and he mentioned one of Streiber's alleged "new" memories about being an Air Force brat at the same places I was and having some sort of MILAB experience!

So, I don't know. Subconscious modern affliction of some sort or MILAB…or something else??

One thing is for sure: This event stayed with me as something singular in my experience. Being so young, however, what can I make of it?

Skyfloating presented us with one of my all time favorite threads that does make me wonder:

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon?

In the end, I'm left with a couple of opposing "facts" that will forever leave me on the fence:

1.) A visit from 3 beings is a classic of mystical/spiritual/occult accounts---not to mention the "telepathic" communication.

Obversely, and honestly:

2.) My older brother was a victim of a cruel crippling disease and his only modes of mobility at the time were either walking with heavy-duty braces or, when he was in the home with those off, mostly crawling as that was easiest. The gist of that being that the flanked "leader" was on all fours as if crawling was his mode of transportation.

Sorry for the wall of text, but other than Elsie the Cow and a pic of Hickson and Parker, I really couldn't think of anything that might add to this thread…and I figured I better post it quick before I changed my mind ahem.

There…I've told it…whatever it might mean...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The description of the three you believe you saw and interacted with immediately made me think of the Micky Mouse gas mask:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
it is quite common to hear about this from people who's parents were in the services a lot more than normal .

if you want to go down the rabbirt hole but be warned you cannot come back from the rabbit hole read up on m-k ultra .

me i think you had a brush with the dark side

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by The GUT

The description of the three you believe you saw and interacted with immediately made me think of the Micky Mouse gas mask:

LOL!! Be gentle, Dru...you know Gut loves ya! Jus' kiddin'...fire away. I did offer sincere disclaimers.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Look up Monarch Programming.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Lord L...

Your account reminds me of a tale told by Jordan Maxwell. He was recounting a story told to him about a young girl who lived on a military base, and she too was visited by three beings/creatures. If my grey matter can be fired up enough for me to remember which vid it was I'll post it.

I just finnished watching that vid you posted in another thread earlier, about Ingo swan, interesting and thanks for posting it

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

From the day I was born until I was 18 My dad was in the Marines (he served 26 Years). We travel all over the place, in the USA and over seas. I had a few "encounters" one with my older brother. I can't explain it.

I sometimes think its the stress of always having to, "Re-Acclimate readjust", to new places. It was a pain in the butt changing schools, making new friends, different styles of dress etc...

I think that's why I saw strange things and had nightmares of aliens. (I hope)

The one with my brother and I, we were walking home from the movies (short cut near the woods) and a blue light (circle of blue light) shown around us. My brother (I was 7 and he was 12) looked around and up and I was just watching him and then the ground...and he yelled RUN!! We ran ...

edit on 7-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Well, I was being partially serious.

Everyone knows my stance as far as the Psycho-Social model goes, but, let's forget that for a minute and examine this as if it were a real and physical event.

If it were a real and physical event, we'd want to still start as close to home as possible in looking for terrestrial explanations (and then work outwards). Elsie the Cow looking heads? Could these have been a 6 year-old's interpretation of a gas-mask, or similar head gear kit?
The gas mask headgear type kit may have simply been masks?
The description given other than Elsie the Cow is a little lacking. Did it seem like they were wearing material that had seams, stitching, etc, or did these Elsie the Cow people appear to be entirely au naturale?

Can you recall any detail of anything implying technology, whether that technology is a belt buckle, a zipper, a spork, reading glasses, a clipboard, basically any sign of anything about this memory that stands out as manufactured material recognizable as manufactured material using conventional mid-20th-century means even if the material or artifacts manufactured are unconventional/unidentifiable?

Another thing to look at too is classical crime investigation model for Motive, Means, and Opportunity.

If this was a real event, what could have been the motive? Was there anything more 'special' about you than any other children in the neighborhood? Means? Dressing up like cartoon characters might offer a more receptive reaction on approach of a child? Opportunity? Was your house more remote than other houses, or were there any other characteristics about it that may have made it an easier target than others for home invasion and child abduction?

I'm just attempting to follow a logical path of inquiry in a vein of interrogating a physical phenomenon, albeit terrestrial with available technology at the time.

The seeming telepathic communication, we'll not address right now, though that could be an artifact perceptual interpretation.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
reply to post by The GUT

From the day I was born until I was 18 My dad was in the Marines (he served 26 Years). We travel all over the place, in the USA and over seas. I had a few "encounters" one with my older brother. I can't explain it.

I sometimes think its the stress of always having to, "Re-Acclimate readjust", to new places. It was a pain in the butt changing schools, making new friends, different styles of dress etc...

I think that's why I saw strange things and had nightmares of aliens. (I hope)

The one with my brother and I, we were walking home from the movies (short cut near the woods) and a blue light (circle of blue light) shown around us. My brother (I was 7 and he was 12) looked around and up and I was just watching him and then the ground...and he yelled RUN!! We ran ...

Yeah, I feel ya. Thanks for weighing in. Blue orbs of light, however, are also a classic of mystical experience. They show up constantly in the literature...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Gut, ya brought me out. I too am a product of a career USAF avaitor. Born at Castle AFB in the early sixties. My brother also died before my birth at the age of two. My mother died when I was eight months. I don't claim to be a near abductee nor abducted. But...

All my life I have felt that there was something off within my family with regards to me. I can't put my finger on it. I have tried to research my brothers and mothers deaths but have been denied. The stories from my sisters, Father and Step Mother are all subtly different. No one likes to talk about it obviously.

I know that I am loved, but mostly at a arms length if you know what I mean.

After having served myself, I am slowly putting pieces together of my family history...I think. It's coming together in dribs and drabs and not complete at all. Sometimes it is contradictory.

So, with that, I think I can feel a bit of the predicament you are in.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
it is quite common to hear about this from people who's parents were in the services a lot more than normal .

if you want to go down the rabbirt hole but be warned you cannot come back from the rabbit hole read up on m-k ultra .

me i think you had a brush with the dark side

Yeah, I have in the last few years spent some time looking at MK-ULTRA and it's predecessors. Not because of this experience however.

During the course of that research, I did have to reconsider my "experience" in light of that information.

5 years ago, I thought the concept of MILABS was one of the looniest things I had ever heard in my time considering the ufological question. Now, though, it appears that it's a subject that can draw some very serious and unwanted attention from certain elements.

I'm not convinced MILABS are real, but there is some fairly serious smoke suggesting fire in relation to the subject. If they do exist, it doesn't rule out an element of the "forces of darkness" either, imo. Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Hi Lord L...

Your account reminds me of a tale told by Jordan Maxwell. He was recounting a story told to him about a young girl who lived on a military base, and she too was visited by three beings/creatures. If my grey matter can be fired up enough for me to remember which vid it was I'll post it.

I just finnished watching that vid you posted in another thread earlier, about Ingo swan, interesting and thanks for posting it

VoidHawk! I'm so glad you rang in on the party line. I ALWAYS appreciate you wherever I come across you on the boards. Hope you find that Maxwell vid. I'll search too.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by The GUT

Gut, ya brought me out. I too am a product of a career USAF avaitor. Born at Castle AFB in the early sixties. My brother also died before my birth at the age of two. My mother died when I was eight months. I don't claim to be a near abductee nor abducted. But...

All my life I have felt that there was something off within my family with regards to me. I can't put my finger on it. I have tried to research my brothers and mothers deaths but have been denied. The stories from my sisters, Father and Step Mother are all subtly different. No one likes to talk about it obviously.

I know that I am loved, but mostly at a arms length if you know what I mean.

After having served myself, I am slowly putting pieces together of my family history...I think. It's coming together in dribs and drabs and not complete at all. Sometimes it is contradictory.

So, with that, I think I can feel a bit of the predicament you are in.

TDawg, that breaks my heart no BS. I wish you the best in your search and I also thank you for sharing...I feel the support and it is especially appreciated coming from you.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah, maybe. My brother will still bring that up (the blue light around us) to this day, (usually when with the family), if we get on past adventures as kids and such. That was on a Marine base by the way in "North Carolina", it wasn't a helicopter, he said.

At 17 while moving from Falls Church, VA. to Orange county California (did 9th and 10th grades in Falls Church and 11th and 12th in Calif.) I had a full on "alien in the bed room" experience. The whole 9 yards! In the afternoon! Woke up (was laying down listening to record) at the front of my bed there stood a strange alien with a smile on its face ...sort of reddish/orange looking 31/2 feet.. I leaned up in surprise and started to yell at it...it scooted around the side of my bed ...I watched do this, it was fast!

The creature reached out and touched my arm (it had little crab like pinchers) I was zapped! bzzzzz..
I woke up...heard my mom coming in down stairs with the groceries, I rand down and told her what happened..
she just said.. you were just dreaming.. I said, that was real!

Any way, that was the mini version.. I do believe you had your experience GUT.

I just don't know. Its weird.

edit on 7-7-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Sometimes I think, "Be careful of what you are looking for as you just might find it."

Usually that is said in jest, but when I think that thought, it kind of gives me the heebie jeebies. I've been in firefights, jumped out of aircraft and did all sorts of crazy things over my thirty years in the service. But possibly finding out about my recent family history kind of scares me even more.

A lot of things were done by the Gov't and Military back in the 50's and 60's, particually on the West Coast. As far as I know, my sisters and I have no common medical problems. But they did do a lot of spraying of chemicals back then.

And to be truthful, I would like to know why I've been the Black Sheep of the family. Though to be truthful, I've embraced it.

I hope you find the answers you're looking for as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Fine line of questioning, Druscilla. I have to say the gas mask thing sent an actual chill up my spine for some reason. I don't know why, though, because they were "au naturale" so to speak. I certainly have no recall of anything in the technological realm.

"Their" skin as I stated ranged from cream to browns but in a splotchy pattern. I remember nothing resembling clothing and their bodies were consistent in this inconsistent coloring.

Nothing resembling any genitalia other than possibly lumps in the right place "as if" they were wearing tight-fitting clothing, but no clothing was apparent. Maybe this isn't indicative of any answer, but I was fully aware at this time of what a human naked body looked like and while "their" bodies were humanoid--other than the head--that part was left out.

I was a rather unremarkable kid. I could read well before I started school--thanks to Mom--but nothing heavy at that stage. We did play super-heroes at times but, oddly enough, my super-hero persona was always Elvis Presley. Well, I guess that is rather odd after all!

Our house was smack-dab between two other houses on a street full of small houses. The side of the house where I had the second experience did happen to be separated from the other yard by a wooden privacy fence.

My father worked as a personal aide to a variety of Generals over the years during this time and we were often invited into their homes as guests. Two in particular took a liking to me and were more like "uncles." I have no ominous feelings towards them in any way, so I only mention it in regards our "sleuthing Model" here, although I admit after the member pointed me to Strieber's "new" memories regarding the exact same bases I grew up on, I did question that aspect. I did offhandedly ask my dad what these Generals commands consisted off a year or so ago, but the answer seemed indicative of nothing that might relate to this, but I think I'll ask him again.

Yer big brain is ALWAYS appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by The GUT

Sometimes I think, "Be careful of what you are looking for as you just might find it."

Usually that is said in jest, but when I think that thought, it kind of gives me the heebie jeebies. I've been in firefights, jumped out of aircraft and did all sorts of crazy things over my thirty years in the service. But possibly finding out about my recent family history kind of scares me even more.

A lot of things were done by the Gov't and Military back in the 50's and 60's, particually on the West Coast. As far as I know, my sisters and I have no common medical problems. But they did do a lot of spraying of chemicals back then.

And to be truthful, I would like to know why I've been the Black Sheep of the family. Though to be truthful, I've embraced it.

I hope you find the answers you're looking for as well.
true words dog
my life has been one weird book and looking into it has only left more questions than answers i grew up in a area that aleister crowley stayed in and swear i know his love child ? even to this day that man gives me the shivers all his children have a dark aura about them .

there are things in life that you are better of not knowing

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
At 17 while moving from Falls Church, VA. to Orange county California (did 9th and 10th grades in Falls Church and 11th and 12th in Calif.) I had a full on "alien in the bed room" experience. The whole 9 yards! In the afternoon! Woke up (was laying down listening to record) at the front of my bed there stood a strange alien with a smile on its face ...sort of reddish/orange looking 31/2 feet.. I leaned up in surprise and started to yell at it...it scooted around the side of my bed ...I watched do this, it was fast!

The creature reached out and touched my arm (it had little crab like pinchers) I was zapped! bzzzzz..
I woke up...heard my mom coming in down stairs with the groceries, I rand down and told her what happened..
she just said.. you were just dreaming.. I said, that was real!

Any way, that was the mini version.. I do believe you had your experience GUT.

I just don't know. Its weird.

That is freaky as heck! I do appreciate your open mind as regards your experiences. I certainly remain on the fence...with one side hanging over the rational side as you do. Still and all...

Btw, do you mind giving an idea of your general age range? I'm curious because I'm trying to collate cultural memes we might have been exposed to? Thanks, Ruff, I sincerely appreciate the kind and open replies.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm not an AF kid, nor do I have a military family. But I've had some experiences, one of which I will tell you. It happened in 2009. It was in early May and that evening was warm like a summer night. I was awoken at about 3am to what seemed to me as though someone was in my room but I didn't see anyone. Thinking they went into the hallway and was heading downstairs I jumped from my bed and followed in pursuit. No one was in the house. I opened the door to the outside and went out into the driveway thinking someone was out there. As I stood there I looked up in a northerly and noticed over the tree line two amber lights connected together that like a floating bar bell came over, drifting without any sound. It wasn't any plane or helicopter. It came lower and close and silent. I could feel a strong sense of presence within the floating lights and as I looked up I wondered who or what they were. Suddenly as if communication had somehow passed I heard and saw the words Nephilim and understood that what they were were very ancient and powerful. I understood by them that what they were telling me was that who they are was related to what I understood the Nephilim to be. That was how it was conveyed to me.

Being a Christian and somewhat very troubled by what I was seeing and experiencing and feeling very helpless because I somehow knew that one of them had been in my room that night and that these were coming to take me for whatever purpose they had intended for me. I looked up at them and told them that I knew who they were and that I belonged to Christ and that they had no power over me to take me. Suddenly they turned left above my house and drifted off to the east and disappeared over the houses and trees down the road. feeling some peace at their departure I went in and went back to bed. The next day I convinced myself it was but a dream.

I own a house where I rent to a man who lives in an apartment in the back. That next morning as I happily and cheerfully walked past his door he says to me, "did you see those lights last night" and tells me what he saw. I realized then that it was no dream. That same day I noticed a mark like a burn on my abdomen. For the next several weeks it changed different shapes and was enough to make me worry as to what kind of blemish it was. I tried treating it with antibiotics and hydrogen peroxide to no avail. Eventually it went away on it's own. I realized that whoever or whatever was in my room had somehow put a marker on my body that I assumed was for indicating something about me. The different shapes might have been numbers or letters for all I know saying when the marker was placed and how long it was there.

This was my most intense encounter with them. All others were at a distance where you just see some lights in the sky at a distance. But it feels good to tell this story every time I can do so, so I'm glad this thread allows me to do so. One last thing. While I didn't see the beings themselves, I did see their outline behind the light. They were the classic grey type. And a possible human companion, or companions with them as allies working with them and part of their activities.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join