It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Don't forget this guy..
Phillip Krapf

and his meetings with-
"The Verdants."

In his books he alleges that the Verdants are a colonizing race spread across much of the galaxy and seeking to initiate relations with Earth on behalf of the "Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets." In late October, 2001, Krapf released a statement saying that the September 11, 2001 attacks had put the aliens "contact mission" on indefinite hiatus. Before retiring, Krapf was employed for 30 years in the field of journalism, most notably as a copy editor for the metro desk of the Los Angeles Times.

he alludes to clandestine politico-economic entities with specific disinterest in any progress toward a worldwide awakening to the reality of the extraterrestrial phenomenon. He alleges that the human race was effectively assessed as borderline in its collective moral development, would be contained if it were to attempt to seriously explore space while still warlike, and is essentially at the moment now on probation as to whether its good and decent elements will prevail in containing and arresting its sociopathic elements.

Those two books he wrote were far-out man.

Link to books and bio ufology.wikidot.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
This makes me think of something that member and researcher Jim Oberg talked about in that thread about the 'Swarm of Lights' over Argentina and Chile that turned out to be the re-entry of the Cygnus Mass Simulator that Orbital Sciences had put in to LEO.

Jim said the the strategic value of stratcom holding Orbital back from announcing the burn-in was that it gave them time to game the re-entry event, and assess the 'effects' it had had on those that had seen it...

Funny you mention Jim Oberg. I've actually come to respect him quite a bit. I don't believe he's a shill for NASA and other agencies. Don't get me wrong, if there are any big secrets being kept by the gubmint as regards ufology, they probably haven't let Jim in on it.

My suspicion, however, is that our government are just about as clueless as we are on what the phenomenon is. If they exist, they aren't just smarter than us--the lay folk--they're smarter than ALL of us and perfectly capable of keeping everyone in the dark.

Actually, imo, there are folk here at ATS that have figured out more than NASA has.

That's not to say that Jim knows nothing 'cause I think he does. He is even willing to share what he knows. Check out his open letter to CSETI from 1997:

Open letter to CSETI:

I applaud CSETI's efforts to strip away the "government secrets prosecution" barrier to the disclosure of people's stories about UFO experiences and I fully support the call for a government declaration that all legal constraints against disclosure be dissolved. I've always felt that claims of fear of such prosecution as an excuse by people not to "go public" was often merely a gimmick not to have to take responsibility for the authenticity of such stories, since as far as I've been able to tell -- and through OMNI's "Project Open Book" we searched far and wide for examples -- nobody has ever been arrested or charged -- much less convicted and sentenced -- for actually doing so.

But don't stop merely with legalizing disclosure of all -- if any -- government secrets about "real UFOs". I believe there is a far more valuable body of "secrets" that will help understand the decades of UFO phenomena that the world has experienced. This deals with government-related activities which directly or indirectly led to public perceptions that UFOs might be real when they weren't. Sometimes these actions were carefully orchestrated in advance, sometimes they were localized impromptu ad hoc damage- limitation tactics. But from my own experience, they seem to have played a tremendous and widely unappreciated role in inciting and enflaming public interests in UFOs while deflecting public attention from real highly-classified government activities.

I'm referring to situations where government representatives -- officials, military officers, any employees -- used "UFO" as a convenient camouflage for other official classified activities (such as retrieval of crashed aircraft or nuclear weapons or other objects), or used artificial "UFO stories" (in oral, written, photographic, film, etc.) form as "tracers" in studying the function of security safeguards and personnel psychological responses, or used "UFO" as an excuse (either intended or accidental) to cover-up improper, forbidden, or diplomatically delicate activities (such as aviation incidents involving dangerous accidental or deliberate close passes or intercepts of civilian airliners, or overseas excursions of agents on intelligence missions where deflection of local perceptions was useful, or to conceal from the country of origin the possession of foreign military hardware), or played pranks and jokes on intended or accidental targets, or any other activity that the government -- or any part of it -- wanted to keep hidden, knowing that having it thought of as "UFO-related" would consign it to the never-never- land of myth and nuttiness, thus keeping mainstream media attention to a minimum. And it's worked!!

Please include such "UFO secrets" in your list of disclosure demands, and ask that any government personnel involved in the use (or misuse and abuse) of such practices be immune from any government prosecution for the actions which led them to take such measures. Once such immunity is verifiably granted, I have my own list of people who have privately talked to me over the years and who were involved in government activities leading to a number of well-known "UFO cases", which can be released and which can help understand where and how much of today's UFO mythology originated.

This is a serious proposal deserving of serious consideration, and promises immensely fruitful results.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Mr. Oberg, btw, apparently caught some flak for having the gaul to address these issues. But, it appears, he actually has "big ones" because he has stated on another thread of mine that he stands by this letter.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

Can you relate some of the fine details of your interactions with the beings, a conversation of words or thoughts?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

been tryin to get on here all day had to make a new e-mail. sheesh. anyone ever read the life and times of michael prince? omg i read it today. i wanted to start a new thread cuz i think everyone should read it but ur story really relates to encounters he relays. every post on this thread has something that he talks about but no one mentions him. u have to read it srsly there are no words. he is a 4th gen clone supposedly. what he says makes total sense to me with the past 10 years of research i have done. he descibes several different kinds of aliens one kind with a wolf like face maybe gas mask and another as having pincers. he grew up on bases too. check it out its crazy insane

www.concienciaradio.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
someone start a thread for me i just joined

www.concienciaradio.com...

this blows my mind anyone else agree?
edit on 10-7-2013 by nunyabizness3 because: add question

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunyabizness3

That looks like government disinfo, I recognise certain code words that are placed there deliberately. The government do not want the truth known yet as to ETI etc. Truly. The fact you posted this is a concern but it also means they are more scared of the truth than before. Which I find amusing.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

That looks like government disinfo, I recognise certain code words that are placed there deliberately. The government do not want the truth known yet as to ETI etc. Truly. The fact you posted this is a concern but it also means they are more scared of the truth than before. Which I find amusing.

Ahhh someone familiar with the game. That's nice.

One of the best games in town is the one in which religious terms are used. Why would a church person waste his time in a place like this?
edit on 10-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

its every conspiracy theory all in one what is not interesting about it? i read everything. i make my own conclusions, i did say i believe, it was definitely fun. so whats the trouble with posting it? why are u concerned specifically?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

church person?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

whoops did not say. but who cares anyway arent we all here for a good read? what religious references what game? sry if im a noob but i dont post usually i just read. that was the coolest thing i read in a minute. so what is the problemo
anyways i posted it because the thread starters encounter was described very similar to this michael prince descriptions.

edit on 11-7-2013 by nunyabizness3 because: add more

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Gosh I certainly feel for ya bro and the hardest part of this for me as an amateur researcher is the fact that it appears that military parents allowed their children to undergo these traumatic experiments like MKULTRA and PROJECT MONARCH. At least, from my limited understanding it appears that way. I guess the parents could have been told it was something else, like summer camp, or some kind of educational classes? Or the parents themselves are into the occult and they think its good for their kids, for religious reasons? Or are the parents actually threatened and forced to hand over their kids?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Won't you tell us the code words so we can all discern government disinfo from absolute truth as easily and as casually as you are able to? Can you please explain how the link this person shared serves to hide the truth? And what is ETI?

Oh, also, there's a thread from 2010 on this so its at least that old, so I guess you will probably like to know that they began getting more scared at least 2 1/2 years ago... Who can guess how scared they are by now?? Or, conversely, perhaps they are no longer afraid at all. A lot can happen in 2 1/2 years or more.
edit on 7/11/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12
reply to post by Eidolon23

He finds that their technology is very advanced due to an apparatus that expands the mind and consciousness, bringing great knowledge and scientific development. Others from earth land and are attacked by a "semi-solid" beast that leaves foot prints, can punch through steel, kill crew members and absorb the force of laser beams. In the end it was realized that the mind expanding apparatus which brought higher knowledge, also manifested an entity of collective fears from the Id, which acted out the multifarious design of its common psyche, to grow stronger with every act to resist its threat (out of fear).

Yep, except that we are the supercomputer. Or, computer cluster, I should say.

A computer cluster consists of a set of loosely connected or tightly connected computers that work together so that in many respects they can be viewed as a single system. The components of a cluster are usually connected to each other through fast local area networks ("LAN"), with each node (computer used as a server) running its own instance of an operating system.

en.wikipedia.org...

CS analogies work here, but I am partial to a biological model wherein our minds serve as cellular components of these ultradimensional beings.

To your suggestion that UFOs, aliens and old folklore beings are temporary manifestations of collective thought, I would ask what is the catalyst or force which ties it together and allows it to interact with humans as if it had a will?

Because they are self-willed. Just as we depend on our cellular processes for consciousness and capacity for action, they may enjoy a similar relationship to us. It's just straight-up emanationism rebooted, and rerouted.

And what about the intellect - awareness, thought, is it composed of a fabric analogous with some universal particle, such as stated in the Higgs boson idea?

The fabric is dynamic and comprised of our connections to one another- woven from all the bonds, great and small, that form between the billions of humans on our planet. Given our numbers and the element of mass-communication, can you imagine the unprecedented richness and complexity that fabric must have attained in our time?

We really are very fortunate to be here, now.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Brotherman

Hi Brotherman,what you said about something strange in the sky caught my attention because I also had an experience with something like that-i describe it in the links I provided for The Gut,it should be on the 8th page of this thread.It was a rotating portal type thing made up of symbolls, I wish I could've seen what symbols but the thing was high up+it was night time.Very puzzling experience-my legs were lame afterwards,I recall.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

I am not sure what I saw in the sky but it was very very odd, I cannot begin to speculate it because it was profoundly different than anything else I have ever seen. The best way I can describe it, is that it looked like a tear in the night sky and was fairly large with really really bright blue light almost like you tore a black piece of wall paper and expose a bright blue wall paint idk hard to explain/describe.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Won't you tell us the code words so we can all discern government disinfo from absolute truth as easily and as casually as you are able to? Can you please explain how the link this person shared serves to hide the truth? And what is ETI?

Oh, also, there's a thread from 2010 on this so its at least that old, so I guess you will probably like to know that they began getting more scared at least 2 1/2 years ago... Who can guess how scared they are by now?? Or, conversely, perhaps they are no longer afraid at all. A lot can happen in 2 1/2 years or more.
edit on 7/11/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

ETI = EXTRA TERRESTRIAL INTELLIGENCE

I cannot say too much, as the people that mentioned certain projects to me over the years, and other sources would know where I am at with regards to certain levels of information.

Also when talking of real conspiracies like this it isn't easy to not sound crazy or like a fantasist.

I will say now, I am neither crazy nor fantasist.

There are codewords that I recognise, some from 20 years ago that are used in mind programming, such as Alice in Wonderland, PSI, Scarlett etc. some are catalyst words for actions that frankly aren't nice and are used in practices such as Monarch programming, MK Ultra etc.

Suffice to say whoever wrote this is most likely on a certain level of government intelligence, either that or they plagiarized or copied from various other sources.

I regard it as a work of fiction based on real insight of certain unethical hidden practices of governments and certain covert groups that targets those that 'know too much'.

The concern is that it was:

a. written in the first place

b. out there pretending legitimacy

c. containing truthful elements of real practices

The fact that it is means that there is either:

a. major leaking from government covert practice groups

b. deliberate leaking as a mashed up version of some real practices hidden in fiction

c. a deliberate attempt at all out use of code words as a blanket call to those it may affect

Those that can read it and see it as a wake up call = good

Those it might affect negatively = unscrupulous

I am glad I see it as a wake up call.

Truly, it would be good to know who is behind this fiction that is obviously intended for ''public circulation'' despite saying otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wanted to add something to TGs thread concerning 'astral denizens', since I mentioned that 'astral' dust-bin...

Franz Bardon was a Czechoslovakian occultist and stage magician that wrote three books on practical magic. What I liked about Bardon's stuff when I was a kid, was that he focused a lot on contacting extra-corporeal entities that were very reminiscent to me of European folklore, which suited me as a young'n because I had been already convinced that there was a nether region 'there' in the first place, and I had been expecting to find there just what Bardon said would be there: undines, sylphs, salamanders and gnomes. I was young, give me a break.

Later, when my tastes turned to more rarefied poop, and I started to develop that taste for bitter, as adults do, Bardon came through again with descriptions of darker entities to populate my darkening 'there'. And that's what I have for you here, straight outta Czechoslovakia...

I own both the 1987 and 1999 editions of Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. This is from the 1999 vintage, it is a very good translation and cleared up a lot of the really sketchy English, although I have to say that the 87' is much loved for it (the sketchy English).

Larvae

The difference between an elemental and a larva is that an elemental is consciously created by the magician, whereas larvae form themselves in the respective mental sphere involuntarily through severe emotional or psychic excitement, regardless of the particular kind of excitement. The stronger and more severe the excitement, the more mental substance a human being loses and the stronger, more condensed and more viable the larva becomes, especially when one and the same psychic excitement repeats itself often and regularly.

The involuntary formation of larvae in the mental sphere occurs to all human beings whether or not they are magically trained. It does not matter if they are young or old, if they are intelligent or not, or whether the person is knowledgeable about such matters or not. When the psychic excitement ceases and the person no longer pays any attention to the matter that caused the excitement, the larvae gradually fade away by themselves until they eventually dissolve and vanish completely. Therefore, you find in the mental sphere a continuous cycle of the birth and death of larvae caused by psychic excitement, and this is always at the expense of the human being's mental substance.

When a larva is very highly condensed and the desire, the drive, for self-preservation becomes greater, it will try to expand its life span as much as it possibly can. It will therefore seize every opportunity to incite the spirit of that particular person in order to return the attention to the source of the excitement and to revive anew.

Franz Bardon. Initiation Into Hermetics. Merkur, 1999.

He also goes on to discuss schema and phantoms, which are also directly connected to us, and can become strong enough to be considered self-willed. I left them out due to space and time considerations. The phantoms are much like Tulpas, when they become strong enough, and the schemas are much like memes.

edit on 11-7-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I know a couple other's have pointed out that many of the extra terrestrial encounters could actually be MK-ULTRA tied but I thought I would post an excerpt from this analysis of "Eyes Wide Shut". It can be fully accessed here: www.whale.to...

"Once again, the tricky part is trying to untangle this web of fact vs. fiction, for a great measure of the Monarch mythos is the obvious result of contaminated stories, planted as a means of discrediting the truth, or simply due to pure delusion on the part of the believed victims For example: the current trend of shape-shifting Reptilian extraterrestrials who have entered into the mind control lexicon of late, such as one purported Monarch victim has described ex-President George Bush, among a group of other world leaders, who double as alien lizards and smack-shooting Satanists. As the late Jim Keith noted in his final book, Mass Control: "By injecting outlandish details into these stories, by linking intelligence agency mind control with extraterrestrial aliens and such, a pallor of doubt is cast upon real cases of abuse. This is the activity of 'scrambling' that Katherine Sullivan and others talk about. It is also true that traumatic abuse and conditioning confuses and disorients the victim, causing cross-referencing of mental information, and potentially adding to the nightmarish quality of many reports of this sort..."

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyofGlass
"Once again, the tricky part is trying to untangle this web of fact vs. fiction, for a great measure of the Monarch mythos is the obvious result of contaminated stories, planted as a means of discrediting the truth, or simply due to pure delusion on the part of the believed victims

Yes to both of those I highly agree. I, too, want to make it clear that it's obvious that the entire abduction phenomenon cannot be accounted for by the so-called MILABs, though there is enough interesting information to investigate further into the hypothesis for sure.

Folk would be MUCH more concerned and ticked off about MK-ULTRA and associated programs--which surely continue to this day--if the issue hadn't been clouded with fantastical crazy-bidness.

But the intelligence orgs have used that technique for a long time: Make it sound crazy and throw out conflicting tales mixed with the truth and keep us lil' 'shrooms in the dark by feeding us cow dooky.

Thanks for the commentary and link.

Villas-Boas Abduction a MILAB?

..."Until his death in Fairfax, Virginia in 1999, Bosco Nedelcovic was an interpreter and translator at the Inter-American Defense College, which educates future leaders of Latin American nations. In 1978 the Yugoslavian emigre confided in the American UFO researcher Rich Reynolds that, during the 1950s and 1960s, the CIA had deliberately manufactured UFO incidents all over the world as part of a project called Operation Mirage. What's more, Nedelcovic, who between 1956 and 1963 had worked for the CIA in Latin America under the Agency for International Development (AID), was himself present at some of these staged events. And one of them was the Villas Boas abduction.

"Nedelcovic claimed that in mid-October 1957 he was part of a helicopter team conducting psychological warfare and hallucinogenic drug tests in the Minas Gerias region of Brazil. The team included himself, two other CIA employees,  a doctor, two naval officers -one American and one Brazilian -plus a three-man crew. Various items of electronic equipment were on board, as was a metal 'cubicle' about five feet long and three feet wide. Nedelcovic was never told what it was for, only that it was used by the military in psychological warfare operations.

"Initially the team flew around their base of operations at Uberaba, about 150 miles east of Sao Francisco de Sales, testing the electronic equipment. A few days later they flew along the Rio Grande and conducted another night sweep. Using heat-sensing cameras they identified a lone figure on the ground. The helicopter descended to about 200 feet then released an aerosol sedative. The helicopter landed, and the man ran, pursued by the three CIA operatives who grabbed him and hauled him into the helicopter, banging his chin on the deck as they did so. Nedelcovic makes no mention of what was done to the man while on board, only that after a few hours they left him, still unconscious, next to his tractor.

"So was this man Antonio Villas Boas? Elements of Nedelcovic's account do correspond to the farmer's story, for example the timing, geography, weather conditions and bruising under their victim's chin. Likewise many aspects of Villas Boas's account, his kidnappers' costumes for instance, sound more human than alien...

Latin American High Weirdness: The UFOs Part II

Lots of well-researched and interesting articles on the blog the above came from. Check it out.

edit on 12-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Gut, full respect for sharing your account here on ATS my friend, you're held in very high esteem here so I can't imagine the balls it must take to post such an account - will post more when sober.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Gut, full respect for sharing your account here on ATS my friend, you're held in very high esteem here so I can't imagine the balls it must take to post such an account - will post more when sober.

If I had been sober when I hit "send" I might not have j/k.

Thank you, Karl 12, more than you probably can imagine. When those you respect the most show up to lend their support...well, what can I say but that I'm deeply moved and full of gratitude, mate.

Hurry up and get sober, and I'll crack the top on one and maybe the "'twain shall meet"

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join