It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by The GUT

Welcome from a real abductee that wishes she was never one. When you are abducted it isn't romantic or anything that you could wish for. The truth is a hard pill to swallow with implications that last a life time yielding no answers just more questions.

It is a life time of perplexity and pain in actuality without closure. Nothing sweet about that but welcome nonetheless.

i hope you could integrate those experiences..

i can only recommend bashar to abductees..to understand the reasons!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Reply to Bo Xian
OK, These are only my opinions but what I was saying is that - even though the marks on bodies disappeared, it does not mean they are still ineffective. It just means that we cannot see them any longer. They are still existing in other dimensions/realities, just not ours. Something has been done energetically on the non-physical body by the abductors. Our bodies are firmly rooted in 3D and so anything which is created or done in another dimension will reflect in our bodies short-term but probably not show permanently. Just like a cropcircles. Having said that, some women have had implants of foetuses or tags and these have been physical.

Dreams/imagination/senses are ways to interpret what the mind is picking up from other realities. Mediums have that ability more than 'normal' non-mediums. There is no guarantee that anyone else is picking up the correct information, thats why we should all try to learn how to pick up this stuff for ourselves so that we are the ones who know. Obviously, it is more difficult for those people who need scientific proof than those who can go with a belief, but there have been scientists who mix 'knowing' with 'proving' it is just that knowing probably comes before the ability to prove it, due to the tools of the (science) trade not having been discovered yet.

We should NOT rely on others for our information but should establish our own direct link with a reliable source of information which has no agenda and has our interests at heart. Taking anyone else' s advice is extremely dangerous and can lead to personal loss of everything both physical and spiritual. THAT is how we will know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this drama which it is said, has been going on for eons.

Fallen angels/ETs/whatever are just labels. As far as I know, there are no demons just races of ETs who look like demons or angels or ants, or mantis or grays or whites or whatever. There are beings who ask before they take and those who take first and never ask.

There are also people who claim they have been trained by the 'good guys' and who have not had experiments done on them and eggs/sperm taken. Supposedly free will is part of our birthright and should not be violated under any circumstances. This is why you will not get the 'good guys' interfering without being asked to. It is easy to be manipulated by those who have better technology and the only way to tell, apparently, is to 'feel' if something is right or not.

It seems there is a lot of fear generated around mind control and remaining in control of our environment. This is how the ETs are making it easy to abduct people and to lose time. Fear causes us to lose our personal power and allow their technologies to work on us. They have the technologies which allow them to tap into our brains and write new thoughts or alter the hormones/chemicals there. I believe the way to stop this happening is to become energetically stronger and to become angry when they are trying to take us when we do not want them to. As far as I know, I dont have experience in this so I dont claim what I have said is correct.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey TG,here's the links to my threads,sorry i only get around to it now,i was feeling sick last night so i went to bed early.anyway,better late than never

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and from this above thread,specifically this post:

There you go.The 1st thread deals with strange dreams i had-that left pain in corresponding physical areas on my body,and i have on some occasions woken up without remembering a dream,but with inexplicable red birthmark-type bruises under my skin,accompanied by extreme pain,or with what looks like punture/needlemarks,etc.The weirdest was noticing the eyelashes of one eye has been cut short,uniformly-for a woman wanting to apply mascara-and then find one of her set of eyelashes is suddenly cut short,is Very disturbing,i can tell you

But a thing like this,it's insidious,it can best be examined in hindsight,to put it into a cohesive whole for consideration,one's whole life from earliest childhood memories+experiences,have to be examined.Well,i wish you a good day,TG,and you have my support and best wishes.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
seen a few ufo's in my time but still havent decided if they are terrestrial or not

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Maybe not the MOST COMMON sort of typical . . . but far too typical for any aware, perceptive person's comfort.

Indeed.

If you want more info you can PM me. The rest is a bit too personal for me to share publicly.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Good for you for telling these beings NO, NO means NO

I have a feeling had you said yes, they would have fried you till cows came home,

don't let anyone convince you they were good

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

A quick response to your wonderful reply [greatly appreciated] before I rush off . . .

1. I am aware of the original Biblical 'messages' encoded in the zodiac . . . not well versed in them nor do I keep much in active memory but I'm aware of them.

2. Certainly the complexities abound. Whether one considers it layers of an onion . . . or a diversity of onions, potatoes, cacti, sloths, rocks morphing into slugs [just a concocted mess of images is my only goal with that list] . . . or what have you . . . the complexities abound. I think that's likely somewhat deliberate to totally deliberate somehow.

3. Super complexity turns out to be extremely useful in directing at arm's length, victims--in very manipulative ways that are usually far from surface evident. Think a magician's misdirections etc.

4. Is it tooo much of an inference to guess that you are not in favor of the secret society's influences on our culture and era?

5. Dialogue with you is enriching and pleasant. Thx.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Sure. Don't blame you a bit.

I think that's true for most victims/experiencers.

WILCO.

But I'm rushing off at the moment . . . trying to make hay while the sun shines the last week of the summer semester at the college.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

GUT, I'm falling further and further behind my reading and replying in these two threads. That's the ONLY reason I have yet to follow your request to the other thread(s).

I will do my best as I can get to them.

imho, something substantive is occurring in these dialogues. May the fruit be constructively productive to many.

Thanks for your candor and vulnerability. Your narratives and thoughtful responses on these threads are excellent examples for many to follow. Your insightfulness as well as your questions move the ball greatly further down the field very effectively.

BTW, the next PM, I'll give you more contact info, if you care to use it. Relating to you, with you is a great joy. It is a refreshing treasure to be able to dialogue with someone of such a fine mind and such a well founded . . . perspective. THX THX.

Sorry I need to get out the door to the college.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Fromabove

Thanks for the blood comments.

Do you have sources for your understanding about the blood regarding the critters?

I'm O+ I don't know what the implications are of that in all this. My lineage is super mixed . . . Scandanavian, middle Eastern, German, English, Scott, Irish, Choctaw, Cherokee and probably East Indian . . . among others. LOL.

I'm glad no other family members have reported interactions.

Yeah, flashing a light at the craft is not usually a wise idea, imho.

Would you do it again?

Were you frightened when the light was chasing you?
edit on 8/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

Don't take this the wrong way but you would be a mixed human race. You have elements of both human races (species).

Yes, I was absolute scared of the light because it was definitely in pursuit of us. I guess it must have taken the light from my flashlight as either some type of weapon or communication device. Light does a whole lot of different things so I didn't understand that pointing it at them would cause a response. I never did it again after that. And with the understanding I have of them now, I don't make any attempts to invite or contact them because it's a step towards allowing them a doorway of authority into your life. Just as occult practices are also a doorway to surrender to their will.

Just to add to what is said here. The fallen angels lived in another dimension or estate as the book of Jude tells us. So they have abilities and powers we would see as awesome. The hybrids they made have only limited abilities such as telepathy and telekinesis, etc. They can also go through matter such as walls and things, or hide in plain sight. Occult practices and such allow for telepathic communication and other very bad things to happen, so it's best to avoid such things.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hello GUT,

First off, thank you so much for sharing this experience. It is a huge challenge to put out there the details of experiences like this for public consumption, as I well know. The thing is, if it weren't for the stigma of it, I believe many many more people would speak up about this kind of thing. In more aboriginal cultures, it would be considered very differently, indeed.

Now, I have some thoughts on this, and have been researching things from two angles 1) the brain chemistry side, and 2) the "alternate reality" side.

I have to be careful what I talk about here, due to T&C, so I will keep it relevant and brief, and encourage others to go and do their own research. There is a naturally occurring brain chemical we all know ('___') that is associated very strongly with a particular, extremely realistic, hallucinatory (or some might say shamanic) experience. Specifically, the experience is often strongly related to aliens, strange beings, guides, etc.

Due to the nature of it, little scientific research has been done - certainly not enough to fully understand this brain chemical. Some non-scientific "research" has also been done, so to speak, and there is a growing body of information on these experiences. For the record, I am in no way associated with this myself!

I would submit, very humbly, two possibilities regarding these experiences, which, incidentally, many people (google it, please, as I can't post it) have said is associated with a very strong buzzing sound and physical vibration.

A question: is it possible that we are seeing a physical release of a large amount of this brain chemical, which is producing these extremely realistic experiences? People have described being in other places, interacting with other beings (sometimes with great technological advances) who are "aliens" - reptilians, greys, strange robotic or cyborg entities, part-animal beings or such... sound familiar? The experiences are as real as anything in waking life, although the research subject was observed in the room the whole time... Does this prove anything? No - but it opens a door for inquiry...

Another question (bear with the long preamble): in shamanic terms, these experiences are no less real for being associated with a brain chemical or other... There are some who believe that "altered consciousness" = "out of body" or "waking real-life" experiences of parallel realms of existence.

In other words, the mind is an interpreter of frequency - we "see, hear, touch, taste and feel" due to the ability of our brains and bodies to pick up data from what is ostensibly outside ourselves (but it isn't...) and interpret it in fairly universal terms, creating an experience of "shared external reality" and something we can scientifically explore. So... and here is the question at last, what happens if our "frequency interpreter" is tuned into a slightly different frequency for a brief bit of time? It might be strange and disorganized and frightening (such as certain psychiatric illnesses) or it might seem mostly coherent with a few odd twists, possibly frightening as well, very real and physical - full sensory input, much like many of the experiences I'm reading about.

(Continued next post...)
edit on 9-7-2013 by AboveBoard because: for not in - sheesh

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
(Continued from previous post)

And what is reality, my friend? It is not simply "out there" but wholly determined by what we can perceive of the wave-forms that are the basis of "reality." "Out there" is also "in here" and the only barrier to this is our consciousness and interpretation. Some people perceive sound as colors in addition to hearing the frequency of the notes - that is a real experience. We are well aware that certain animals have very different perceptual abilities to our own - they can hear, smell, see, etc. in other spectrums to which we have no entrance in our normal state of being. Is this also not reality?

Tentative Conclusion - we live in a multi-faceted, frequency based reality, of which we can only perceive a very narrow, very dense bandwidth. Perhaps our brains, with the right-brain's sense of timelessness and "Universal Oneness" and connection to All Things, and our left-brain sense of categorization and logic, pigeon-holing and naming, we cling to this tenuous thing called "reality" while swimming in a sea of infinite waves.

The experience, therefore, is both "real" and "not-real" depending on how you interpret it. These "beings" who appear in a multitude of strange forms, may be real and not-real as well, depending on what frequencies we are able to tap into. And on occasion, we may open a doorway, or cross a bridge, or turn a strange corner into a new perceptual realm parallel to our own, with its own "reality." (This echos Talbot a bit, of whom you know I am a fan...) As to the social-religious interpretations of these events, well... We believe what we perceive.

Again, thank you for this thread.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It has been a really long search, but finally...I think I am as close to some answers that I have ever been.

Gut, do you mind answering three questions (for now) regarding your experiences?

1. Do you know how or can you describe how the experiences ended, 'the bye bye moment'?
2. How much would you say your experience have consumed your adult life?
3. Have you found anyone else with your EXACT experience?

I would really appreciate if you would consider answering any of my questions.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I must say that, to me, that is the most inclusive and cohesive argument I believe I've heard, AboveBoard. I'd even go as far as to say that it is most likely at least a part of the answer. And, as you inferred, it doesn't necessarily negate "contact" with another realm of intelligence, but could be part of the mechanism that facilitates a parting of the veil so-to-speak. It's not totally new to me, but you give the argument a depth that perked my ears up. I wonder what--if any--electrical properties might be associated with the release of these chemicals within our brains?

I continue to have to vet my personal experience in both models: Psycho-Social vs the Other-Worldly. I certainly have much less reason than AceWombat04 to even consider mine in the mystical and yet enough of those elements remain to leave me guessing.

Which brings me to a question in regards the hypothesis you put forward: In these shamanic journeys are they morphic like dreams or do some have the component mine did of while containing fantastical beings, my setting(s) didn't change in any way? I was in places I knew; my bedroom and yard, and other than their appearance and the telepathy, nothing else seemed remarkable or distorted in any way. None of the buzzing we often hear about either, at least as far I remember.

As always, I know you remain, AboveBoard...and I respect and loves you for it.

edit on 9-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolaisecret
reply to post by The GUT

It has been a really long search, but finally...I think I am as close to some answers that I have ever been.

Gut, do you mind answering three questions (for now) regarding your experiences?

1. Do you know how or can you describe how the experiences ended, 'the bye bye moment'?
2. How much would you say your experience have consumed your adult life?
3. Have you found anyone else with your EXACT experience?

I would really appreciate if you would consider answering any of my questions.

Wow, it's weird that you ask that when you did, because I was just considering again that I have no ending for the first encounter in my bedroom. I'm blank on that. I might have run to my parents room, but I have no recall. I could've rolled over and had another dream I half-joke lol!

The second incidence, at the side of the house, after I had heard or had enough I ran to my mom out in the front yard. In both instances, I never saw them come and I never saw them go.

This "visitation" hasn't consumed my adult life in any negligible way. I retain an interest in any theory that might explain it, but other than that I've pretty much treated it as a curiosity since my early-teens. Before that, however, I thought about it often enough and had some anxiety in the "what the heck was that??!" kind of way. After the Hickson/Parker abduction, I chilled out a little about it.

To answer your third question; Nope. Any similarities to other reports seem to be mainly the telepathy and the number of beings coming in a trio which we see a lot.

Most of the answers above fall well within the psycho-social realm, but I will say those two experiences were as real as anything I've ever experienced. In the proceeding years, I've been around the block once or twice and am not unfamiliar--in years past--with, uhm, let's call it testing the boundaries of consciousness if you get my drift, and nothing in those experiences was "real" in the way these two experiences were.

Excellent questions friend. Thank you! I hope you might share you experience(s) here or in a U2U, but I totally understand if you don't want to. I certainly & sincerely wish you the very best in finding your answers...I do believe it's possible to come to conclusions that are satisfactory to our own-selves.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm at a loss for words.

Great post kind sir. That's all that I could come up right now. But really, thanks for this.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by AboveBoard

I must say that, to me, that is the most inclusive and cohesive argument I believe I've heard, AboveBoard. I'd even go as far as to say that it is most likely at least a part of the answer. And, as you inferred, it doesn't necessarily negate "contact" with another realm of intelligence, but could be part of the mechanism that facilitates a parting of the veil so-to-speak. It's not totally new to me, but you give the argument a depth that perked my ears up. I wonder what--if any--electrical properties might be associated with the release of these chemicals within our brains?

I continue to have to vet my personal experience in both models: Psycho-Social vs the Other-Worldly. I certainly have much less reason than AceWombat04 to even consider mine in the mystical and yet enough of those elements remain to leave me guessing.

Which brings me to a question in regards the hypothesis you put forward: In these shamanic journeys are they morphic like dreams or do some have the component mine did of while containing fantastical beings, my setting(s) didn't change in any way? I was in places I knew; my bedroom and yard, and other than their appearance and the telepathy, nothing else seemed remarkable or distorted in any way. None of the buzzing we often hear about either, at least as far I remember.

As always, I know you remain, AboveBoard...and I respect and loves you for it.

Thank you! It is difficult to distill these ideas, so I'm happy to have been coherent and to have added to the discussion.

I've done a little searching in regards to shamanic journeying among modern sources and the consensus among various sources is that it goes beyond "guided visualization" and delves into "lucid dreaming" "Out of Body Experience" or even "Astral Projection." This is interesting, no?

This link has some interesting discussions for Shamanic Journeying, though I'm not sure what all it has - I haven't gone through it thoroughly, so at your own risk... ;-) Shaman Portal - the resource for all things shamanic

I've also read/heard of shamans who see, in our world, as clearly as I am seeing this computer, various spirit guides and such. So. The journeying may go both ways, in other words? I don't know... So, for them, the visitation of beings such as people are encountering, including yourself, would be understood in terms of spirit-messangers from the other world, for good or ill or what-have-you. Even South American shamans had nature spirits, much like the ones in nordic / Irish mythology, that they related to physically. Water sprites, plant spirits, animal guides, etc. All of this would be "normal life" for a person in this kind of world, whereas for us it a "fringe" experience. A great book relating to this is Tales of a Shaman's Apprentice: An Ethnobotanist Searches for New Medicines in the Amazon Rain Forest - a fascinating and powerful real-life story.

I do think that in our ancient human past, we were more fluid in our sense of reality. The lines between the "imaginal realm" or "implicate and explicate order" were more blurred in our collective experiences, or should I say, more acceptable. Looking cross-culturally in the shamanic traditions, the shamans job was to navigate these blurred lines on behalf of his or her people. Today, many people use it for their own personal practice, or for healing others. (A wonderful movie that includes real-life present-day Shamanism is The Horse Boy. It relates especially to me, due to my own son having severe autism... Worth watching on many levels - I highly recommend it!)

In a sense, the modern day Priest is in that same role, bridging the world of numinous spirit and the world of the 'mundane' on behalf of his congregation, dealing in transformational powers and rituals. The term "altar" relates to this - a sacred space where worlds meet and transformation occurs, usually through sacrifice or ritual, and leads to an altering of consciousness or connection with diety/God - this is common to most all religions in some degree or other. Altar

So - I don't know if this answers your question, but I'd like to think its at least interesting! :-)

peace as always,
AB

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Fromabove

Thanks for the blood comments.

Do you have sources for your understanding about the blood regarding the critters?

I'm O+ I don't know what the implications are of that in all this. My lineage is super mixed . . . Scandanavian, middle Eastern, German, English, Scott, Irish, Choctaw, Cherokee and probably East Indian . . . among others. LOL.

I'm glad no other family members have reported interactions.

Yeah, flashing a light at the craft is not usually a wise idea, imho.

Would you do it again?

Were you frightened when the light was chasing you?

These abductee experiences are more common than convention would allow. Fascinating ideas.

But I have to add to the Rh-Negative Blood conversation.

Rh = Rhesus, a protein (D antigen) found on the surface of red blood cells.

Here’s some interesting info on Rh- Negative (no Rhesus protein) blood:

Rh-Factor Negative blood by race:

15% White
5-10% Black
1-2% Asian

Rh-Factor Negative blood by blood type:

Type O – 7%
Type A – 6%
Type B – 2%
Type AB – 1%

As an ethnic group, Basques have the highest rate of Rh-Negative blood in the world – almost 30%.

I found the last bit very interesting (not that I have Basque blood), but I knew someone who claimed a “pure” Basque bloodline, and he confided that the Basques believed they were descended from survivors of Atlantis. Could be true. I believe Atlantis was real.

Rh-Negative blood has been seized by certain segments of the “New Age” and UFO communities as “proof” of an ET lineage (Reptilian or whatever) among a small percentage of the human population. Lots of sites online that expand on that idea.

My contention is that ALL present-day homo sapiens sapiens have ET DNA, we are all literally “Starseed.”. Rh-Negative people are not a separate species, as some want to believe.

Another point of annoyance, is that some Mormons and Neo-Nazi “Christian Identity” types have hijacked Rh-Negative blood as “proof” of the superiority of Whites. An idea that no fair-minded person wants to be associated with.

www.livestrong.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by The GUT

Sounds interesting. Look forward to your new thread.

Thank you, AV.
I probably wasn't clear but the thread already exists. The following link will take you to the last page and the very latest post on the bottom of the thread is my current statement.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

I know the subject matter isn't of interest to everyone, but I really can use all the help I can get. As they said on that show: If you decide to accept this mission...start on page 1 for the whole shebang.

Believe me when I tell you, though, I won't feel offended if you don't wanna wade through it all. The pertinent information is pretty massive in scope and would take a chunk of time to wade through.

Thank you again for your participation here. As much of a train wreck as I thought this thread was going to turn out to be, it has actually been my most rewarding thread experience I think.

Thanks for the clarification. I will try to go thru that thread tonight (if possible -- it might take longer).

Yes, this thread is full of fascinating ideas/info.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12
reply to post by The GUT

First, thanks for sharing. Your account is fascinating. Your descriptions of the beings - physique, coloring and other features reminds me of accounts of a humanoid creature (almost ape-like with yellowish, white skin) the Arabs call the Djinn. I've interviewed some folks who have had experiences that seem similar to yours in description at least. One Jordanian woman (Kadeja) related that several would visit her in her family's home at night and on at least one occasion took her to a dank place that she thought was subterranean. At the time there were family members vising and she had gone to bath. The door was so loose from its hinges that her brother was assigned to sit near the entrance so that others wouldn't enter. The brother heard her voice, as if having some conversation with someone, and finally when he went in to check, she was no longer in the bathroom. More than two hours later she stepped out of the bathroom having emerged from the cold bath water. She related this story of having been materially transported by these rather hideous entities, who were apparently taken by her. She was never harmed, but apparently befriended by the entities. In Islamic theology these djinn have are both good and evil personalities. They are also spoken of in the ancient holy texts as being born of smokeless fire, whereas man consists of clay and water. Some modern interpreters of the Qur'an claim that the smokeless fire they are made of is really an electromagnetic fabric (plasma?) which gives them certain advantages in the way they travel (teleportation) and communicate (i.e. telepathy). In addition, the texts state that the djinn were created along side of man (in a parallel world we cannot see) and that they live in free will and understand good and evil, as we do.

Thank you for that info on the Djinn. I first became aware that Djinn are real when I read Irina Tweedie's classic book "Daughter of Fire" -- about her Sufi training with a Hindu Sufi master in India.

There was a Djinn who would take human form to attend the Master's classes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join