It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by AuranVector

Much appreciate your kind info.

Personally, I do not buy-into the notion that the critters created any of us. They do seem gifted at hybridization and presumably manipulating DNA in combining all manner of animals with humans . . . in ancient times and in this one.

That's horrific enough, imho.

As I posted before:

"The blond, blue-eyed 'Nordic' ETs who created us, created us by taking an Earth hominid and giving it a 'quantum leap in evolution' by splicing in some of their DNA."

First of all, I would not describe the Annunaki Blonds or Nordic ETs as "critters."

Secondly, if what I described isn't "hybridization" I don't know what is. The Annunakis were/are masters of manipulating DNA. We, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, are a result of that mastery.

I realize you're a Fundamentalist Christian and subscribe to the Biblical creation story, as well as the conventional timeline of Establishment historians. We all have our filters that shape our vision of what is possible.
It's good there's room for a variety of beliefs.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

CONGRATS.

What a journey you have obviously been on.

I'm impressed that you have ferreted out so much reasonably solid perspective from such a complex background.

For some reason . . . I don't know why . . . I had an impression just now as I was starting to reply . . . and I would be hard pressed to put any measure of guesstimate validity measure on it . . . so I'll just share it . . . I had an impression that you will . . . say in the next 6 months or so . . . have some more revelatory experiences or conclusions or insights about major chunks of all of the above.

I have some confidence from reading your narrative and certainly I hope that you will approach whatever such might evolve in your sphere with your usual hard nosed objectivity and caution.

In any case, thanks for an impressive narrative. Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I've examined those postulations and found them grossly wanting on the evidence.

However, I appreciate your candor and civil dialogue. I think we can all learn from one another.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
You've read this?

nymag.com...

Empathy and accumulating surplus are mutually exclusive. Hunter gatherer tribes who live with scarcity practice reciprocal altruism, those who live in relative plenty spend their time chasing status and killing one another for fun.

The nymag article is definitely worth reading. Thanks.

I think the aim is to pull the plug on the Enlightenment 300 years after the fact. Insert a new, non-theological Higher Authority, and take a personal sense of right and wrong as well as solidarity with one's species absolutely out of the equation. De-fund education, explode the middle class and bla-blam. You got your serf class back.

Yes, you're right on that. I've been trying to say that here on other threads, but you've stated that better.
They do not want slaves who think or have moral boundaries. They want slaves who obey.

Weird thing though? With the Maury Island/Crisman/Palmer/Shaver connection: 2 friends of mine were flipping out over a VICE interview with a Hollow Earth proponent, and I directed them toward the Shaver thread. I recommend you take another look at it, because, not to brag or anything, but I'd already sniffed out the theological engineering angle way back in the MM days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So this was news to me:

www.philipcoppens.com...

Crisman was already known to its editor, Ray Palmer. Shortly after the Second World War, the magazine had run a series of articles on Richard Shaver, who claimed that he had found traces of an underground civilisation, which consisted of a race that he had labelled the “Deros”. They lived in a system of caves and were in the possession of knowledge that was not shared with us other mortals. In June 1946, Crisman wrote a letter to the magazine, stating that during the War, he had a Deros cave in Kashmir. The magazine published the letter, and in May of 1947, Crisman followed the story up with a new allegation, namely that together with an individual named “Dick” he had travelled to Alaska, where he had discovered a cave of the Deros. Dick had reportedly died during this expedition.

Pricked my antennae right the eff up.

Coppens died about seven months ago -- a loss to the UFO community. The Shaver case rings a bell. I read about it some time ago. So many strange stories. Will read your link. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I think my FEELINGS about Charles H are . . .

--sad, concerned, . . .

Words I associate with him and his narrative . . .

--misguided
--almost pitiful
--troubling

It seems Charles H has written three books on his "encounters." I would say this is his "bodega" in the UFO/ET Industry.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Some very, very creepy and suspect characters involved in that organization for sure. Some with undeniable ties to MK-ULTRA and other assorted and ominous shenanigans.

It amazes me that so many folk here haven't read the scholarly MK-ULTRA material. Then again, the lessons they learned included how to introduce characters and disinfo and make a topic sound like it came from loonville.

Not that the good folk who brought us psyops didn't already know that...they just perfected it in the mind-effings they handed (hand) out so prolifically to their victims.

I suspect a lot of people do NOT want to know. They would rather have the comfortable illusion that the people who inhabit their government are basically good, decent, and trustworthy. Mention Satanic ritual child abuse to these people and they will assume you're some hysterical, hyperventilating Christian Fundie who drank the bad koolaid.

There are certain "flag words" that instantly label you as "fringe" -- like Ancient Aliens. Reptilians, Nordic ETs, Satanic ritual child abuse, etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
Coppens died about seven months ago -- a loss to the UFO community...

Awww, I didn't know that. So very saddened to hear it. Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

They would rather have the comfortable illusion that the people who inhabit their government are basically good, decent, and trustworthy.

I dig you the most AV, but I have to say? Most people who go into public service are basically good, decent, and trustworthy. Which is why splinter cells can operate in veritable obscurity.

There are certain "flag words" that instantly label you as "fringe" -- like Ancient Aliens. Reptilians, Nordic ETs, Satanic ritual child abuse, etc.

And that is, as you've so astutely pointed out, probably an intentional hedge around those who are basically good, decent, and trustworthy.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gut... wow! man you got courage and I stand up and applaud you brother for flat out telling us your personal experience.

You have surprised me, and inspired me. So truly appreciate you telling us this.

Only recently have I had any weird sleep paralysis type experience. I am a bit of a nutjob at times too and I ask for odd things to happen in my life, if not just to wake me up. Well I have a few items I use for intentional "waking up" and this big scary crystal from russia is one of them. I asked it real seriously one night to reprogram me to be prepared for the upcoming evolution (I know, nuts). This was about a year after I had a firsthand demonic/ET/spiritual encounter that changed the course of my belief system and was the singlemost unsettling moment of my life (this is another long story I'm dying to tell but I need to do it accurately as possible and write it all down first, but helps to explain why I might talk to a rock, right?).

Well that night I had meditated for a good time before I asked that stone that favor, then placed it near my head and went to sleep with my earplugs in (room mate upstairs was loud, plus I was getting woken by rumblings at the time), anyways about 1 hour later I am in that in between stage of sleep where I'm entering REM but I start to become aware of a really odd hum, that seemed to be coming from my feet, but was ringing in my ears as well. I start to get the odd sensation my whole being is starting to get pulled through a small hole in the back of my head! This feels so odd to me and I start to feel like my body is seizing up, from my feet up my arms. This startles me so much I get scared and bolt upright and yank the earplugs out! The sounds are immediately gone and I feel so incredibly raw, and tingly. At no point did I hear voices but I did see quite a bit of psychedelic geometry!

SO I moved the crystal back to a spot away from my bed and have yet to ask it any more favors since (I better be way more serious next time) and I have not had any sleep paralysis type symptoms since either.

I'm still going over alot of the material from your other thread, since much was new to me. The stuff about Crowley is kinda, well, freaky! I can't say it doesn't scare me some to think he and others might have summoned up phenomenon that can affect this reality, whether on an astral plane or not it still starts to get very bizarre when you can actually experience these kinds of things firsthand.

S&F for awesomeness and for adding such great content to this site.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

I think you know that I have been waiting a LONG time for the account about your friend and the demonic/ET/spiritual experience. I understand, however, that it takes A LOT of energy to tackle a subject that profound and life changing.

Our private communications in the past have been the icing on the cake as far as knowing what an open, sincere, and good soul you are. That's why I can't wait! So, I will continue to be patient but excited for the day it's ready.

And, yeah, be cool with that crystal.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Hi Brotherman,what you said about something strange in the sky caught my attention because I also had an experience with something like that-i describe it in the links I provided for The Gut,it should be on the 8th page of this thread.It was a rotating portal type thing made up of symbolls, I wish I could've seen what symbols but the thing was high up+it was night time.Very puzzling experience-my legs were lame afterwards,I recall.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Good stuff! Thank you, g2v12. The late great Gordon Creighton, accomplished human and very respected "ufologist" of Flying Saucer Review fame took a LOT of flak for the following article.

You probably are already familiar with it. I think it's worthy of consideration. It might also be noted that Jacques Vallee never lost his respect for Creighton and has spoken of him in the most respectful terms.

My own sighting--along with three other Boy Scouts was of the long-reported-through-history "Fiery Globe." We saw it up close and personal. It was huge and pulsated from invisible to a perfect globe that pulsed into life and looked exactly like molten metal on the inside. No smoke. Plasma has pretty much always been part of my description of that event. Here's Creighton's article:

A BRIEF ACCOUNT OF THE TRUE NATURE OF THE "UFO ENTITIES"
by Gordon Creighton From Flying Saucer Review Vol. 29, No. 5

I look forward to more dialogue and am very interested in learning more about your take on the issue and your personal research.

The Creighton piece (regarding the nature of the Jinn entity) is good, insomuch as it reflects the Islamic teachings accurately and expedites some of the despiteous characteristics of these entities. And yes, I personally know that they exist, as I could relate from years of considerable truth seeking through religious and paranormal experiments.

The spirit of Creighton's article also typically propounds a construct inseparable from human cultural traditions. One may derive conclusions from the metaphysical side, whereas another person may express his view through the physical or material.

These compositions of opposing linear derivatives has resulted in a revolving cycle of pop-culture and division. On one hand, I think its relevant to say that it represents a social development, the subject of some lengthy study and speculation in private circles. I do admire the manner in which the Hynek-Vallée hypothesis has rewritten and modernized the ancient theological lore of Satan and his deceiving, demonic followers. It has had the duel effect of invoking the subliminal representations of good and evil we all share them.

In short, we tend to conceptualize all things uncommon as categorically black and white, good or bad, EDH or ETH. This tendency encapsulates the mind in a way that is calculable. Anyone attuned to the most basic principles of human psychology could use mass media as an instrument of deception - polarizing, thus crippling the discussion and the process of metering the data. One has to admit that the Hynek-Vallée theorem resurrected an old biblical narrative, which brought into the UFO arena a religious, paranormal element.

That is not to say any one of the two narratives are invalid at all. I'm here to say "yes", there are inter-dimensional beings. And "yes", there are flesh and bone extraterrestrials. I have no doubt that in both cases, humans have engaged them in the historical and present tense. I also have no doubt the distinctions between them have been blurred through an infusion of biases and lack of study.

What is more alarming than the threat of demons and extraterrestrials, is the way in which people embrace intellectual manipulation. Even this forum could be a production of some group commissioned to long term studies on behalf of some thought apparatus.

It has never been written that Betty Hill spent a weekend camping with a group of scientists a few months after her story was published. She kept Barney's shoes in a box, which retained their scraped surface and particles of dirt from the site where he was dragged into the ship. Betty also had the original dress worn the night of her abduction with Barney, which was torn during a scuffle when one of the entities forced her against her will into ship's examination room. Betty believes that she had a physical encounter with real people who told her they were from another planet on a star map. Could this have happened from the EDH perspective? And, who am I to question Betty Hill's perceptions?

Have people been attacked by malevolent spirits or demons from another dimension? Certainly. I've seen enough evidence of that myself to believe its true. I personally know people who have had close encounters with them, both in telepathic conversations and physical violence. All of these and more exist in a multilayered universe we haven't begun to fathom.

So, the bottom line is that we live in a multiverse structured in layers, with hierarchies of life existing in many forms and states. We have unusual experiences that we attempt to deconstruct and quantify by the only means available, limited perceptions and no direct knowledge. In such a predicament, anyone could assume anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Creighton's assertion that Jinn (ostensibly plasma beings) are mistaken for extraterrestrials because they (the jinn) are attempting to employ a hybridization breeding program with humans as a means of taking control is just ludicrous to me.

Anyone could mix and match religion, ufology and physics to explain in pure fantasy with no logical basis.

As for your experience Gut, I would like to know what the conversation was or what you think it was with the entities. I am also curious to know what your family and cultural upbringing was like. And do you recall other encounters besides the one you mentioned? Of course, it depends on how far you wish to go with this.

Its late and I'm rising early. Tomorrow, I'll post my own experience. Perhaps we'll find some correlations between us.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

Killer post.

What is more alarming than the threat of demons and extraterrestrials, is the way in which people embrace intellectual manipulation. Even this forum could be a production of some group commissioned to long term studies on behalf of some thought apparatus.

So, we go ahead and participate like good citizens. Garbage in/garbage out has a reciprocal principle.

Have people been attacked by malevolent spirits or demons from another dimension? Certainly. I've seen enough evidence of that myself to believe its true. I personally know people who have had close encounters with them, both in telepathic conversations and physical violence. All of these and more exist in a multilayered universe we haven't begun to fathom.

Okay, here's my ultimate what-if, and I'm open to input. What if we are, and have always been the source of this ED crap? The lens in the magic lantern; that's you, me, and every other fantastic homo sapiens sapiens that's ever trod this sweet earth.

Tulpas, Gods, myths- they've all got their origins in our activities, but enjoy a semi-autonomous ultra-dimensional existence through our collective expression of them. Maybe.

And beyond that?

If our cultural continuity can produce all the fairies and the Cow-head demons and the fetal Greys and the apshuras and the nighthags and the UFOs that millions have witnessed worldwide, doesn't that imply something extremely exciting about our connection to one another?
edit on 10-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because: ?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

surely wasn't expecting 54 flags !!!

I 2nd your visitation and about the 3 beings showing up.. as for mine at the age of about 6 or so, 2 appeared in my somewhat walk-in closet side by side.. there's a very long story after this .. but suffice it to say .. it didn't go well after that

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

All those runaways and army brats in the seventies and eighties: planting hundreds (maybe thousands) of abduction experiences like seeds. Reinforced the quick and dirty way via sexual trauma and drugs. Twenty years later, a crop of witnesses springs up to testify that your fledgling mythform, around which you have cultivated much awe and skepticism, is God's own truth.

The other way of back-engineering the Control System?

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

I always got along famously with Army brats.

*To go to the next installment, at the end click 'home' and scroll down on the main page to find the series.

?
edit on 10-7-2013 by Bybyots because: erp

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It seems to me that the Fontes/ Villas-Boas case described in Coppens article sounds an awful lot like what happened at Maury Island. Exploding UFO, metal fragments are recovered, a known writer of UFO articles is fingered by whoever these folks are and he (Fontes) is provided with a huge info-dump, and the military is all over it like stink on poop (I know, we're working on a poop-theme here. That's what we used to call 'information' in the service; we would have 'poop-meetings' so we could get the 'poop' for the next day, or whatever.)

Fontes seems to me a Brazilian counterpart to Kenneth Arnold.

"The obvious question here would be whether someone – the US military – were practising modern warfare upon a friendly nation’s army,..."

www.philipcoppens.com...

This makes me think of something that member and researcher Jim Oberg talked about in that thread about the 'Swarm of Lights' over Argentina and Chile that turned out to be the re-entry of the Cygnus Mass Simulator that Orbital Sciences had put in to LEO.

Jim said the the strategic value of stratcom holding Orbital back from announcing the burn-in was that it gave them time to game the re-entry event, and assess the 'effects' it had had on those that had seen it. Jim seemed to be suggesting that he thought the value was found in the fact that, if governments are testing something they don't want people to know about, it suits them fine to have everyone believe that it was a UFO. Jim also seemed to be suggesting that they have learned to do this intentionally and that they have become rather good at it.

I wanted to throw that out there, because it seemed important, but not so important now that I have tried to express it. Ah, well.

It seems that Fontes never questioned why he, of all people, was told the “truth”. Fontes had already been identified as a prolific writer of reports to APRO; he had furthermore an impeccable scientific standing: a doctor. By providing him with this “information”, the officers must have known that there was a 99% likelihood that he would do his best to make sure that this private revelation would receive a massive airing. That is precisely what happened.

A scenario that the contactee phenomenon had failed to create in the US (creating credible “evidence” of alien visitations and contact with civilians), Brazil, via Fontes’s prolific writing and a slightly changed scenario, was able to accomplish. The “Roswell Revelation” was still two decades into the future, but the seeds were sown in Brazil in 1958.

www.philipcoppens.com...

Does anyone know what Coppens is referring to here? What happened in 1978? Also, I am not sure how Coppens sees the decade-earlier effort beginning at Maury Island as a failure.

What blows my mind is that 'they' seem to have just gone to Brazil and pulled off the same hat-trick, maybe to stronger effect than in the U.S..

And finally, does it crack anyone else up that Dahl had written to Amazing, claiming that he "had a Deros cave in Kashmir"? Had? Like, what, brought in contractors and had himself a Deros cave built? Someone bequeathed Ron with a Deros cave? It's finders-keepers on Deros caves? It just makes me giggle.

Once again, I am struck by the thought that none of these bozos ever imagined that there would be a mighty Googling of all this stuff in the future.

ETA: Found it!

Then, in 1978, physicist and ufologist Stanton T. Friedman interviewed Major Jesse Marcel who was involved with the original recovery of the debris in 1947. Marcel expressed his belief that the military had covered up the recovery of an alien spacecraft. His story spread through UFO circles, being featured in some UFO documentaries at the time. In February 1980, The National Enquirer ran its own interview with Marcel, garnering national and worldwide attention for the Roswell incident.

www.youtube.com...

Please excuse my excitement; this is my first run through trying to actually get all the players together on a timeline. I love the sensation that the information is starting to 'shrink' to a manageable size. So, I suppose the idea is that folks like Marcell are supposed to be self- activating meme vectors, right?

edit on 10-7-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I haven't abandoned this thread, y'all! I sincerely and passionately thank you for some of the very best reading I have ever encountered here or elsewhere. My ATS fambly blows me away and I have learned sooooo much. I've grown as a human-being and that in itself is remarkable.

Made some very precious new friends, too. Any of y'all need my help on anything or have new threads, lemme know and I''ll show up and do my very best to contribute.

Those of you that know me here, probably know I have a thread topic that I'm rather passionate and fairly obsessed with. As I started bringing up certain topics here and began collating the material to post in this thread, it took me right back to that other thread.

It was a good thing, though, because it opened up some new information, provided some new "detectives" to help me further it, and garnered a renewed interest from some brilliant minds.

I'll try and get the material I keep talking about here together and post it soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh man, you guys, Gary F'n McKinnon. What are the chances that he is merely another meme-vector? The way his story appears to corroborate both John Lear, and then SERPO, in that order, has me thinking that it is very likely.

That's what I do though, I tend to get all focused and sometimes I start trying to pound square pegs in round holes.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Saying that UFOs, aliens and associated fairy tales are in fact visionary artifacts of humanity's psyche reminds me of the movie, Forbidden Planet (1956). A scientist from earth is marooned on a planet in which the inhabitants (a people known as the Krell in their records) have simply vanished. He finds that their technology is very advanced due to an apparatus that expands the mind and consciousness, bringing great knowledge and scientific development. Others from earth land and are attacked by a "semi-solid" beast that leaves foot prints, can punch through steel, kill crew members and absorb the force of laser beams. In the end it was realized that the mind expanding apparatus which brought higher knowledge, also manifested an entity of collective fears from the Id, which acted out the multifarious design of its common psyche, to grow stronger with every act to resist its threat (out of fear).

In essence, the side effect of Krell mind technology served as an instrument, a multiplier in both the positive and negative forces of the collective consciousness. The theme may also have been drawn from Carl Jung's concept of the preinfantile memory or ancestral memories (memory passed down to us from our ancestors) which under the right conditions can manifest from the preinfantile psyche, leading to the archetypes of our mythological imagery.

To your suggestion that UFOs, aliens and old folklore beings are temporary manifestations of collective thought, I would ask what is the catalyst or force which ties it together and allows it to interact with humans as if it had a will? Is it a cosmic machine designed to process dreams and fears or perhaps the work of some ubiquitous intelligence acting as an agent or facilitator over the thoughts of all living things in the cosmos?

And what about the intellect - awareness, thought, is it composed of a fabric analogous with some universal particle, such as stated in the Higgs boson idea?

edit on 10-7-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join