It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Come Clean: I'm an Abductee!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think it's wise for you to consider Whitley's experiences and the hyper secret black ops sorts of skull doggery.

However . . . my own two cents is as follows:

1. Whitley gave the fallen angel critters tons of invitation to intrude into his life with his occult dabblings, writings etc.

2. Who knows that spiritually legal permission Whitley's parents gave wittingly or unwittingly.

3. You are a different bird regardless of similar or the same bases in your history. I don't know of parallels to Whitley's occult stuff on your part or your parents' parts.

4. You are an exceedingly bright, thoughtful, sensitive fellow. You are perceptive and probably always have been--beyond your years and beyond your average peers. You have a fine grasp of moments; of the whole; of details and of priorities.

5. I find it highly implausible to absurd to think that there are great big gobs of your experiences that you have NO INKLINGS of along any such lines. You are just too bright; sensitive; perceptive . . . and now . . . spiritually aligned much more to the foundational truths of reality. I think were there such significant darker closets in your past, that you'd have had some greater clues of their existence and further, that you'd have been poking around into them for some time already.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I certainly agree that all the conspiracies of any significance are all connected . . . including the UFO, fallen angel pile of puzzle pieces.

Beware critters bearing gifts . . . or probes . . . or egg extracting tools or beings or machines; or sperm extracting tools or machines or beings . . . or hybrid babies . . . or "gifts" of implants, knowledge, allegiance . . . or what-have-you.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

They have no authority unless it is given to them. This is a problem for them right now and the reason they just can't come down and invade whole scale. Now, if they were hybrids, well, that might incline them to take the chance of a global takeover. The occult has a lot to do with contact and persuasion. It's about the lust for power and control. They use it as a front door to the mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

The rh positive is an indication of a total and complete Earth origin. The rh negative, especially with O blood type is indicating of some genetic design or interference, or even trans non-terrestrial race interaction. Some even say that they are not really human at all but are human like in comparison. Their blood can be transfused to any other blood, but they can only be transfused with their own blood. Rh negative Women impregnated by a rh positive man will reject it as foreign and it will die. Her immune system will kill it. Although science has found a way to cross the species barrier. Those with A, AB, B blood with negative factors are some of the results of cross breeding.

The current rendition of Homo Sapiens Sapiens is ONE species.

The blond, blue-eyed “Nordic” ETs who created us, created us by taking an Earth hominid and giving it a “quantum leap in evolution” by splicing in some of their DNA.

This was a very long time ago. They created Homo Sapiens Sapiens in five major races and planted them in different parts of the world at the same time.

These five major races devolved into various mutations, which is why there is such an enormous range in physical appearance in all races.

Their blond hair & blue eyes were engineered to be RECESSIVE – which is why the overwhelming majority of humans have dark hair & dark eyes. They did not want their servants to look too much like them.

For whatever reason, the blond hair & blue eyes surfaced among a comparatively small batch of humans of the Caucasian race.

Let me make it clear that I’m NOT a Neo-Nazi. The Nazis had it wrong.

The “Master Race” is NOT human.

I do not know what they call themselves, but I can tell you that very few humans look like them. (I will call them the “Annunaki Blonds” for convenience.)

For one thing, the Annunaki Blonds are much taller than most humans – I would judge about seven (7) feet in height. They’re physically powerful and “perfect” looking with baby fine pale golden hair, very white translucent skin, and very blue eyes.

Very few humans look anything like “Annunaki Blonds.”

They do NOT consider us, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, to be their equals.

I was very interested in the way Ridley Scott portrayed the “Engineers” in his movie “Prometheus” because the physical type (height & power) was close – although the “Annunaki Blonds” are really beautiful, not bald or as coarsely-featured. Made me wonder if Ridley Scott knows something.

You should know that not all the Annunaki Blonds are on the same page. Some are here to help our evolution, some do not care about us at all.

They are NOT going to save us from our own stupidity.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

The rh positive is an indication of a total and complete Earth origin. The rh negative, especially with O blood type is indicating of some genetic design or interference, or even trans non-terrestrial race interaction. Some even say that they are not really human at all but are human like in comparison. Their blood can be transfused to any other blood, but they can only be transfused with their own blood. Rh negative Women impregnated by a rh positive man will reject it as foreign and it will die. Her immune system will kill it. Although science has found a way to cross the species barrier. Those with A, AB, B blood with negative factors are some of the results of cross breeding.

The blond, blue-eyed “Nordic” ETs who created us, created us by taking an Earth hominid and giving it a “quantum leap in evolution” by splicing in some of their DNA.

This was a very long time ago. They created Homo Sapiens Sapiens in five major races and planted them in different parts of the world at the same time.

These five major races devolved into various mutations, which is why there is such an enormous range in physical appearance in all races.

Their blond hair & blue eyes were engineered to be RECESSIVE – which is why the overwhelming majority of humans have dark hair & dark eyes. They did not want their servants to look too much like them.

For whatever reason, the blond hair & blue eyes surfaced among a comparatively small batch of humans of the Caucasian race.

Let me make it clear that I’m NOT a Neo-Nazi. The Nazis had it wrong.

The “Master Race” is NOT human.

I do not know what they call themselves, but I can tell you that very few humans look like them. (I will call them the “Annunaki Blonds” for convenience.)

For one thing, the Annunaki Blonds are much taller than most humans – I would judge about seven (7) feet in height. They’re physically powerful and “perfect” looking with baby fine pale golden hair, very white translucent skin, and very blue eyes.

Very few humans look anything like “Annunaki Blonds.”

They do NOT consider us, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, to be their equals.

I was very interested in the way Ridley Scott portrayed the “Engineers” in his movie “Prometheus” because the physical type (height & power) was close – although the “Annunaki Blonds” are really beautiful, not bald or as coarsely-featured. Made me wonder if Ridley Scott knows something.

You should know that not all the Annunaki Blonds are on the same page. Some are here to help our evolution, some do not care about us at all.

They are NOT going to save us from our own stupidity.

I don't think any of them actually care about us. They have an agenda of their own.

The Rh negative factor renders that type "para-sapien" or rather a separate species of human type. That they can commingle with sapiens is the exception to the rule. Those of the negative type reject impregnation by the positive types as any separate species would.

Rh persons need not have blonde hair and blue eyes but can often have green hazel eyes and reddish hair. They live longer and have lower blood pressure and a higher IQ than other human types. They are also calculative in planning and execution of future plans they have. They are spiritually aware and often have a preoccupation with extraterrestrial events, things having to do with out there, etc.

There's more but it takes a long time to tell it all here.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

You absolutely fascinate me and have my undivided attention. Thank you so much for that tour-de-force of thought. I might be a little preoccupied for a bit, something has come up, but I truly hope to extend this conversation.

Right now, I'm sending out a very sincere SOS to my Familly here! Maybe you can help? You've definitely got the brains for it I can already tell.

I admit it's a bit to ask of any of any of y'all because it requires a pretty hefty attention span and a willingness to read and absorb a LOT of information while at the same time ignoring another massive amount of misdirection, but I'll be making what I feel is an important announcement on another thread of mine either tonight or possibly tomorrow. I have to craft it somewhat carefully, so it might take me a minute.

While it would be VERY worthwhile to read all the posts so as not to miss some great information, the easiest way to get through it might be to just read mine and Xonoan's posts for the most direct path to where this is going.

I admit to a bit of paranoia as regards my following thread, but I have evermore reason to believe I've hit close to home. I've been, I feel, forced to question the motives of a small multitude of folk on this forum, but, again, I have my reasons that will become more apparent as time moves on.

It could be I'm crazy as heck, but for those of you that are talented sleuths...help me sort this out I literally beg you. Stay tuned for that message as it will explain a bit more. In the meantime, fasten your seat belts...I think some actual feathers have been ruffled that relate to the entire spectrum of ufology...at least as concerns those that would magnificently & cruelly deceive and use us.

I'm mad as hell right now. I'm more than willing to consider any conclusion the better-minded of you might make, but I really need some informed input at the moment. Anyone have the stamina and interest? I so hope so.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

Even those of you familiar with it: Please review it again. Like I said; I know it's a lot to ask.

After my initial second-thoughts about posting this thread, I was actually so glad I overcame my reluctance and hit send. Now that I need your help I'm somewhat regretting it again because I need a suspension of judgement on my own judgement. Then again, there is a fairly good chance these threads are somewhat related.

edit on 8-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, from recollection of your other posts it is rather a surprise, though well done. If it happened then why not share it, chances are it has happened to many others many times before and perhaps sharing is the way to understanding these things.

Sometimes if you put something out there that isn't in your comfort zone and you have to deal with a barrage of information from others and replies, due to interest and courtesy, can be draining and like you just said, perhaps reflection now is something you should do.

I won't comment on the content of the OP or on anything else in the thread yet as I didn't read it all yet and it's late here but I probably will read it tomorrow. There are a lot of interesting similarities in the replies.

edit on 8-7-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

The blond, blue-eyed “Nordic” ETs who created us, created us by taking an Earth hominid and giving it a “quantum leap in evolution” by splicing in some of their DNA...

Whoa! How did we go from your first post to this. Don't get me wrong, if our mystical counterparts exisit, and I think there's a good chance they do...maybe this plays into the game...but it's a lot to take in...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
There does seem to be a united plan spanning history and attempting to bring us to our knees, eh? Hard to see it any other way mi amigo.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And, imho, folks tend to routinely forget . . . satan has been scheming toward this era for more millennia than we can be sure of. Yet, we CAN BE SURE that he HAS been doing exactly that.

And Christ warned about the GREAT DECEPTION so great, that were it possible, it would deceive even the "very elect."

So . . . the bloke has supernatural powers to a point . . . and has many thousands of years to set up a GREAT DECEPTION . . . including buried "artifacts" . . . whatever suits his fancy and purposes . . .

and many thousands of fallen angel cohorts also greatly skilled at deception.

And, he's "the father of lies."

I don't think it's any co-incidence that the critters have a reputation with government types of lying as much as the current pathological liar Federal boss.

So, yeah. I greatly agree. The scheming has been going on a long time toward a tyrannical global government just as was warned about 2,000 years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Mmm....So you believe the stories told by Charles Hall about the "Tall Whites" of Nevada?

They do seem compelling, if not real, then certainly in his reality.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Personally I think there is much to little evidence to claim what one thing is from what it is not however odd I believe in the guts case Free Will plays the biggest part but that is because my belief in this phenomenon isnt like so many others, I dont think demons can just take someone I think coercion is required and choice

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I call you one astral phenomenon and raise you one MILAB.

So, TG, I am assuming then, that you have read, or are aware of what's called The Greenbaum Speech? I can totally go there with you if that is the stuff that you mean. I have been down that track a ways to see if it would take me where I was trying to go.

So, that kind of makes me think that it would take us back to what I asked on MM's thread; What if they are trying to replicate, or back-engineer "the control system", right? Totally stop me if I'm off the path here, but the MILABs seem to me like they would be research with an aim towards replication of something, to get results that they were aware could be had, but didn't quite know how to go about getting by any other means than imitation.

Because otherwise what do we have? A super-soldier program? I saw reptilian stuff in there but pretty much pulled up short on that.

Honestly, I have always thought that Betty and Barney were part of some military production-number, what we used to call in the service a "Dog and Pony Show". So it's not hard for me to get behind something like MILABs being real. I just can't figure out exactly what they might be doing, I haven't been able to settle it for myself because some of the old standbys that are used to prop up the story don't wash for me.

For instance, it's true that Parsons and Hubbard went out to the dessert to do Parson's "Babalon Working", but when they went, they were clutched together in a death spiral over a girl, and Jack was set to lose. They were the worst/best of "Frenemies". Crowley ended up disavowing Parsons as his "Magickal Son" shortly after their return from the desert, which was really sad considering that Jack had driven himself mad over the whole affair, and I mean, geez, consider the source. It's just impossible for me to believe that Parson's trip to the desert to summon his "Scarlet Woman', which was really just the standard , histrionic O.T.O. overture towards getting laid that it still is today, opened up a portal for occult forces beyond our control.

And that Crowley "LAM" image is another one; he was all wrapped up in the "Tao Teh King" and wanted the image to look 'Chinese'. Cracks me up a little when it is held out as a type of proto-grey-alien.

So, yeah, I agree there's something to it, but I don't know what. After that MM thread I was left thinking they were trying to create a space within which to experiment with the CS (which I can't define either) in a componential way.

I don't really know anything about the 'astral' whatever, I have heard that 'dust-bin' term, though, and it often comes to mind after certain episodes of that sleep-phenom stuff I mentioned. Beats me, your experience also reminds me a bit of that Donnie Darko movie, but I have not seen it in a very long time. I mean, your story sounds very familiar, and very unique, in the sense of the 'beings' and they way they present, that's the part that reminds me of that movie.

edit on 8-7-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

It would seem you're playing the statistics game; too many instances of factor X across Y range not to equal a Z.

Yes and no.

AS George Kelly--psychologist who originated Role Construct theory . . . and discovered that there's no culture that uses more than 26 constructs to interpret life etc. . . . also noted . . .

we are all jr scientists making hypotheses about life . . . and predicting therefrom what we think IS and WILL BE etc. . .

This website is a handy one to use to explore one's construct system, BTW:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

All of which to say--I'm relying on what George Kelly articulates so well . . . my own construct system and hypothesis forming predicting methodology that I approach all of life with to examine the UFO phenomena.

Having studied it for 51 years, I'm gratified and somewhat comforted that my expectations of the evolution of it have been reasonably on target.

Initially I didn't know what was going on, much less whether it was good or bad.

Within 8-12 years . . . maybe sooner, I'd concluded it HAD to play a part in Biblical prophecies regarding the END TIMES. imho, THAT has been confirmed by many dozens of data points--maybe a few hundred data points.

Similarly, I concluded that it HAD to be involved with the globalists' push toward the tyrannical one world government. THAT has been confirmed, imho, by a dozen or 3 data points.

There's a LOT I certainly do not know about the phenomena. However, what is now obvious to me is very obvious. There's no doubt about several piles of puzzle pieces that have now been fitted together quite clearly.

So, you can say that when I see sufficient blackbirds in the sky, I statistically label them a flock of blackbirds. True.

I'm not saying these data points you or anyone else relies on for their foundation of belief are without a doubt false, but, let's consider that there is a possibility that from a statistical perspective, since you're playing statistics, 100% falsity is possible
I don't know what the probability for 100% falsity is, but, there's plenty historical precedent indicating 100% falsity.

For instance, we've religions like the Ancient Egyptian polytheistic faith that ranged over thousands of years with believers numbering in the Billions over time. Can Billions of people be wrong?
Yes.
We've a fair number of museums bursting with artifacts that would strongly indicate that no one actually took any of their wealth and toys into some metaphysical beyond place after death.
Yet, were we to have time travel, we'd have access to Billions of people that could attest to the TRUTH and REALITY of the gods.

Actually, Ockham's razor is typically paraded around as though it DISproves the UFO ET stuff. LOL. I just think it's silly to fail to realize that actually it supports the UFO ET stuff.

Anyway--thanks for your analogy. I understand it.

I just don't find it an apt analogy.

I think the evidence for what many of us consider a reasonable description of a set of truths and factoids and probabilities about the UFO/ET phenomena is considerably broader and deeper than your analogy could reasonably afford, imho.

So, no. I don't think that my convictions, assumptions, expectations about the UFO stuff CAN, at this point, be proven 100% false. It might by some extremely wild flights of fancy be construed to be possible late at night in a bar after an enormous amount of alcohol by some folks blathering on about the topic . . . but not by me.

Certainly there are aspects that I wouldn't be toooo terribly shocked to be wrong or mostly wrong on. But the basic outline, structure, and probable end times roles . . . I cannot conceive of being greatly wrong about that.

It's a complex world. I still keep in mine my Dissertation Chairman's exhortation when I challenged him on the Book of Mormon being changed 5 or more times when it supposedly hadn't been rewritten at all. He said that LIFE IS SO COMPLEX THAT JUST ABOUT ANY COCKAMAYME explanation will do. I disagree with him about that theologically but I think he has a good point.

Certainly the phenomena is complex. Even the most prescient scientist with the best track record would be likely to be significantly wrong on some significant points when all the dust settles at Armageddon.

By God's grace and mercy, given what He's led me to ferret out over the decades, I don't expect to be more than 30% wrong at worst.

And I might conceivably be 85-95% right on the major issues etc.

Of course, I HAVE been a LOT MORE WRONG about a lot of things in life than I thought I would be. LOL. But from where I sit now . . . I'd make those guesstimations.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

. . .

Sometimes a lot of kinds of communication can happen without words as if knowledge itself is given back and forth, What I could understand about them was that, yes, they were Nephilim but that they were not like the ones before the great flood. They were created after that but have been a race for a very long time. That they work together with other more powerful beings that seem to guide and direct them as if they watch over them. Humans also work together with them but more so for power and privilege, and to attempt to gain knowledge and technology.

[color=CC9966]I could sense that they are trying to find a way to claim the Earth and rule over it openly as their own and see us as in their way. They don't like us or care about us in any way. They only care about themselves and their more powerful leaders. They believe that they are superior to us in many ways. They know the only thing preventing them from coming out from the shadows and enslaving humanity is the most powerful being of all, God. yet they are looking for legal loopholes in order to make their claim valid. This is why they "mingle themselves together with the seed of mankind" (Daniel 2:43). If they are part human they think they can rule the earth (Genesis 1:28). In order to have the legal right to rule you have to stay within the law.

In any case, they are evil by nature and self willed by character. They lie, steal, deceive, conceal, operate in darkness and shadows, torment, and inflict pain on their captive victims.

I THINK THAT'S AN EXCELLENT SUMMARY.

Congrats on your understanding. You are a rare one to see so much of that set of truths, imho.

Thanks for sharing. I'm encouraged and enlightened by your contributions.

[color=6699FF]What do you see as the next 3-5 major steps sequentially in their scheme?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Thanks for the blood comments.

Do you have sources for your understanding about the blood regarding the critters?

I'm O+ I don't know what the implications are of that in all this. My lineage is super mixed . . . Scandanavian, middle Eastern, German, English, Scott, Irish, Choctaw, Cherokee and probably East Indian . . . among others. LOL.

I'm glad no other family members have reported interactions.

Yeah, flashing a light at the craft is not usually a wise idea, imho.

Would you do it again?

Were you frightened when the light was chasing you?
edit on 8/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Reality is obviously NOT what we think of as being able to experience with our 6 senses. Science is now establishing that everything is being proved to be energy, so there is absolutely no reason why we need to receive only the 3D energies of our 'reality' and not other frequencies too from other realities. Surely this is what a medium is - someone who can use their senses to interpret other energies outside our 3D ones.

I have a query for you to consider . . .

1. I see you saying that a medium is someone who can use their senses to interpret other energies outside our 3D ones.

2. HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY DISTINGUISH from THAT description being the case vs

3. ET's impacting the medium's brain with images etc. that were false, mixed, or whatever?

or

4. fallen angels pretending to be ET's doing the same thing

or

5. demons doing the same thing

or

6. humans with "ET" mind control technologies doing the same thing?

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

It certainly seems to be a high priority for them to dink around with our genetic coding alright.

Personally, I doubt all your "dreams" were merely dreams. They sound toooo . . . far toooo

sadly . . . typical.

Maybe not the MOST COMMON sort of typical . . . but far too typical for any aware, perceptive person's comfort.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I've communicated with Charles and his wife. I've read his . . . what . . .3 books?

They make an interesting story.

He certainly seems to be utterly convinced in the truth of them.

Yet, somehow, I found myself FEELING and thinking . . . that it was all just a bit toooooo tidy . . .

and far tooooo nice, benign, . . . it fit tooo conveniently in a few tidy little boxes, for my taste. It left me feeling sadly skeptical. I say sadly because he's a nice guy.

Was he set up to be a brainwashed disinfo guy? Plausible.

I don't know what to make of his narratives. So, I just leave them on the shelf and wait and see.

Certainly he's convinced that he's told the absolute truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I think I need more proof at this point then just a claim on being something like that. Sorry.

Sorry . . . however,

I've grown weary of the Carl Sagan "need proof" perspective. It sounds soooo erudite. . . . sooooo objective.

. . . . pseudo-scientific . . .

But what does "need" proof mean?

Do you
need PROOF BEFOREHAND

1. That the other drivers going the other direction wills top at their red light?

2. That a marriage partner will be thoroughly faithful and wonderful before committing?

3. That your 'new' used car won't break down on the cross country vacation?

4. That your heart surgeon or brain surgeon will be 100% flawless in all aspects of the surgery?

5. That your employer will give you high pay for interesting, reasonable work for the rest of your working life?

6. That your mother-in-law will have the milk of human kindness by the quart in every vein?

7. That your 401K will not be appropriated by whatever current NWO stooge in the White House?

8. That your teen daughter's new boyfriend will not get her pregnant?

. . .

What are we talking about more precisely in terms of "need" proof re such matters.

Will you be holding out for high quality "scientific" proof from 8 or 10 or 12 top rated scientific laboratories

as the UFO critters are hauling you into the kitchen to take your place on the Bar-B-Q?

edit on 8/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to fix the tags. sigh.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

so what is your stance then on this phenomenon ? It seems to me that you don't really have one which is ok too, at the same time it also seems as though your mind is made up one way instead of another (or 2 for arguements sake)
edit on 8-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join