It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
and it's those threads that do hold potential "good" especially for those who have experienced the phenomenon.
Originally posted by FireMoon
...With that in mind sic, then it does strike me that, the creature on all fours was possibly the summation of your fears, both for your brother and for yourself? Now one can say, well that was a physical, to you anyway, manifestation of your deep fears or, you could say that, your "guide" to the wonderful world of whibble was actually meant to expunge you of your deep seated and subconscious fear and guilt about your brother's situation?
Originally posted by Bybyots
At the very least it seems to me that your 6 year-old TG had slipped somehow in to the weird realm of the 'lower-astral dust-bin', as I have heard it termed.
What I can say about my own experiences, after trying to get as close to them as humanly possible, is that I seem to be a great sufferer and experiencer of powerful sleep-phenomenon and related sequelae. I've seen it all from about 7 or 8, and then it really kicked in at 15; and I have never outgrown it.
Thanks again, TG, for knocking it out of the park.
Originally posted by frugal
I think anyone who has been abducted, or thinks they have, should take an immediate blood sample from their finger. ... and then have it looked at to see if drugs were used on them. I am sure people could start proving all this with medical science.
Us experiencers like cats for some reason.
Originally posted by The GUT
My daughter brought me home a stray black cat so we named her "Lucky." She sometimes stays so busy getting into things that I put her up.
Domestic house cats, it seems, may be alien sentinels—sent to spy on us and report their findings back to the mother ship. Or, as some theorists have put it, they’re like alien camcorders tracking our every move.
Are Cats Spies Sent by Aliens?
If you suspect that your cat may be from another planet, ask yourself these questions:
-- Do you sometimes wake in the night to find your cat fighting with extraterrestrial beings from another dimension that no one but the cat can see?
- Does your cat often simulate life in an anti-gravity environment by rolling on his back to look at you upside down, or stretch into peculiar ballet positions in your arms? Does your cat pretzel into strange sleeping postures that suggest she has undergone extensive astronaut training?
- Does your cat try to communicate with extraterrestrials by meowing at the TV, sitting on short-wave radios, lying on the computer monitor, or in any way attempting to serve as an antenna for a piece of consumer electronics?
- Does your cat stare at walls for hours as if receiving radio messages from the mothership through the plasterboard?
- Does your cat meticulously push the sand around in her litterbox so that it looks crater-pocked like the lunar surface?
- Does your cat's style of communicating with your computer seem more advanced than your own? For instance, does the cat sit on the monitor and look at it upside-down, or lay on the keyboard until the computer won't stop beeping?
- Does your cat seem more intelligent than you are sometimes -- and superior to you as well?
Originally posted by qmantoo
If we felt it or dreamed it - what is the difference? I know that some people like to say that unless they touched it, it is not real, but touch is only another sense. We are interpreting a 'blob of energy (the finger/hand) touching another blob of energy (our body). It is our brain which is doing the interpreting into feelings and our mind doing the receiving of the different energy 'blobs'.
I think we need to give ourselves permission to treat our experiences as real but not necessarily totally in the 3D.
Originally posted by The GUT
I certainly hesitate to bring Whitley Strieber into this, but I am fairly compelled to after member corsair00 shared the following story with me and I had to take the information into account since Strieber and I spent time on the same Air Force Bases as brats.
Whitley's esoteric/occult background with the Gurdjieff Foundation must, also, be considered when pondering his "experiences."
Whitley Strieber: "Alien Abductee" Admits to Childhood Mind Control Manipulation
I certainly have no memory, as Whitley Professes, of any school in Monterey, Mexico, but we did--as a family--visit Mexico a few times when we were stationed in Texas.
One thing for sure that does seem to be true in the podcast is that the ominous and curious story known as The Finders was classified Top Secret and hushed up rather diabolically, and somewhat late in the game at that---after they found the pics of the adults and kids in robes gleefully killing goats!