It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 women sexually assaulted in tahrir square.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
blogs.aljazeera.com...

is anyone else as outraged as much as i am at this breaking story:

Close to 100 women have fallen victim to "rampant" sexual attacks in Cairo's Tahrir Square during four days of protests against Egypt's Islamist President Mohamed Morsi, Human Rights Watch said on Wednesday.

"Mobs sexually assaulted and in some cases raped at least 91 women in Tahrir Square... amid a climate of impunity," HRW, which is based in New York, said in a statement.

Several women required surgical intervention after the attacks, some were "beaten with metal chains, sticks, and chairs, and attacked with knives," HRW said.

i cant believe the absolute lack of respect women get in this part of the world. i dont care which god they follow be it christian or muslim.....these offenders are animals.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl
i cant believe the absolute lack of respect women get in this part of the world. i dont care which god they follow be it christian or muslim.....these offenders are animals.

Sadly they get this kind of respect in a lot more than just this part of the world, by some people. It honestly makes me sick that it happens, I don't understand how a man can sleep at night knowing they've hurt a woman for absolutely no reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sounds like Berlin...
Or Baghdad..
Mob rules, police wouldn't dare get in there..
The religion of peace!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
These types of animals need exterminating.

They are vermin of the earth, causing nothing but damage.

edit on 3-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's all a part of the agenda of the bloodlines. But they will be avenged, for the bloodlines do not understand one thing, and that thing is that the universal laws of karma are always there to come around and bite them in their arse. I feel changes coming and the bloodlines are starting to get very afraid much like the masonry/occult or otherwise known as "Untermenschen Vereinung" within a small circle of powerfull people.
edit on 3-7-2013 by longtimelurkerr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OP Thanks for sharing the story. I genuinely am shocked at the numbers of attacks. It looks like it maybe a group of people who have planned these attacks to scare people from going or to set 'an example'.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The religion of peace!

Lets not start that #
Its not like the whole crowed of people have started raping the nearest women to them. This is a group of people doing something, not a religion, keep your cliche racism to your self.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Sounds like Berlin...
Or Baghdad..
Mob rules, police wouldn't dare get in there..
The religion of peace!

Are you referring to Islam and mocking it? Do you know that among the demonstrators there are full of thugs, did you really think that with a crowd of 8 million people there wouldn't be any "bad" guys among them?

The ones who are protesting against Morsi are thugs, thieves, criminals and those who were with the Mubarak regime. They're getting paid by America, where do you think those 2 billion in aid went after they declined it for the Morsi regime? Morsi has gathered the biggest crowd in probably history, and he would be a coward if he stepped down. I wouldn't step down until they killed me, they wanted "democracy" and they got it. Why are they protesting now? For absolutely no reason, all they want is their thug way of life back. Crazy human beings.
The Muslims Brotherhood has been involved in politics and dealing with it in a peaceful way, never has the US or any other country encouraged them for doing good. Now they're trying to destroy peace? No wonder some people don't want to live on this earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Are you referring to Islam and mocking it? Do you know that among the demonstrators there are full of thugs, did you really think that with a crowd of 8 million people there wouldn't be any "bad" guys among them?

Did you know it's full of Muslims, too? It's ok for Muslims to rape women and keep them as sex slaves during war. The Prophet Muhammad and his thugs of the time did so and it's written about in the Koran.

I'm not sure why anyone is shocked by the savage behavior of savages. What do you expect?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Misbah

Did you know it's full of Muslims, too? It's ok for Muslims to rape women and keep them as sex slaves during war. The Prophet Muhammad and his thugs of the time did so and it's written about in the Koran.

I'm not sure why anyone is shocked by the savage behavior of savages. What do you expect?

In a Mob of Muslim Men, why didn't any HONORABLE Men do anything to stop it?

Hmmmm...........

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Misbah

You will find that all three of the big religions say it is ok to rape and keep slaves during war. You will find "Christians" raping in Afghanistan and "Jews" in the IDF raping Palestinians so if one of them are savages then they are all savages.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

You will find that all three of the big religions say it is ok to rape and keep slaves during war.

This ISN'T war though.

Originally posted by buster2010
You will find "Christians" raping in Afghanistan and "Jews" in the IDF raping Palestinians so if one of them are savages then they are all savages.

Were talking about this MOB of savages though.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You will find that all three of the big religions say it is ok to rape and keep slaves during war.

Ummmm....no, I don't remember reading that in the bible. Besides, there are no wars in the name of Christianity. The same cannot be said of Islam.

You will find "Christians" raping in Afghanistan and "Jews" in the IDF raping Palestinians so if one of them are savages then they are all savages.

So you excuse the behavior of Muslims by pointing at isolated incidents and saying "They do it so its normal"?

Did you know Ambassador Stevens was raped in Benghazi? Did you know Gaddafi was raped on Libya? Do you see a pattern here by Muslims?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hey seabag...delighted to read your comments,as always!...
, But seriously how could Muslims be more savage than any other religion when the amount of bloodshed by the Christians alone is probably tens of millions more and much more wide spread,,The crusade,french and Russian revolutions,American civil wars and independence,genocide of the native people of America by the Spanish and the British forces,World war one and ll,Vietnam,Korea,Hiroshima,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Sudan,Syria...(I can still go on but you got my drift),are all done by the Christian countries...Now I am not saying that Muslims are angels,but they surely pale in comparison to the others in case of committing the real act of violence.....And about the Tahrir incident,,what do you expect when thousands of angry hostile people get together for days at the time and decide to seriously re arrange things?..I sure pray to god so that doesn't happen in my neck of the wood then the rape would be the least of my concerns!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
.And about the Tahrir incident,,what do you expect when thousands of angry hostile people get together for days at the time and decide to seriously re arrange things?.

There's No reason to "rape" anyone.

Period.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
The crusade,french and Russian revolutions,American civil wars and independence,genocide of the native people of America by the Spanish and the British forces,World war one and ll,Vietnam,Korea,Hiroshima,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Sudan,Syria...(I can still go on but you got my drift),are all done by the Christian countries...

Outside of the crusades which happened before any of us were born. Do you actually believe what you're flinging here?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
When the rule of law and order is lost and anarchy starts to rein then basic desires take over.......

Egypt is a dangerous place not only for women but for everyone currently ........... as a country it's going to go one way or another which will ripple out in time across the Arab nations.....

PDUK

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No war has ever been in God or Allahs name

They have been and will be in mans name

For God or Allah would never condone such a thing

He weeps for us for killing ourselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Hey seabag...delighted to read your comments,as always!...

What’s up, friend!

But seriously how could Muslims be more savage than any other religion when the amount of bloodshed by the Christians alone is probably tens of millions more and much more wide spread,,The crusade,french and Russian revolutions,American civil wars and independence,genocide of the native people of America by the Spanish and the British forces,World war one and ll,Vietnam,Korea,Hiroshima,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Sudan,Syria...(I can still go on but you got my drift),are all done by the Christian countries...

What I find rather interesting is that many people like to call America a “Christian country” when it suits their needs, yet when some of us fight to once again make abortion illegal, or to keep God in the pledge, or keep the ten commandment’s outside some court house, or say the pledge in public schools, then all I here about is how America is a secular nation and God has no place.

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

By the way, none of the wars you described with the exception of the crusades were fought to preserve or spread Christianity….NONE of them. Before you use that argument again you should understand that the crusades ended @700 years ago….hardly a relevant example in comparison to the daily murders and rapes committed across the globe today in the name of Islam.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

i cant believe the absolute lack of respect women get in this part of the world. i dont care which god they follow be it christian or muslim.....these offenders are animals

Women have always been a threat to their male counterparts when they took a position opposing that of those males. Prior to females having the right to vote... to drive a car, to get a job? Even victims were so indoctrinated and fearful that they refused to complain or file charges.

My mother took me from an abusive father when I was nine years old and we moved. It was the early '60s... she got a job working at a Walgreens as a cashier and as soon as her supervisor found out that she was raising me alone, without a male figure in the household, she reported us to the local DFCS and I was tossed into a home until she could rent a place that met their approval and arrange for proper 'male' oversight for me. While there, I was beaten every night with a large paddle... with the reasoning that it was for whatever I 'might' have done wrong during the day.

Women and children are still subject to this kind of horrid abuse in nations where females are not accepted as equal human beings. Many use religion as an excuse for this...

This is one subject that has NO political bearing and no place in any religion that is in anyway defensible.

Okay, I'm done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join