It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 women sexually assaulted in tahrir square.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Originally posted by shapur
The amount of bloodshed by the Christians alone is probably tens of millions more and much more wide spread,,

The crusade,french and Russian revolutions,American civil wars and independence,genocide of the native people of America by the Spanish and the British forces,World war one and, Vietnam,Korea,Hiroshima,Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Sudan,Syria,are all done by the Christian countries...

Jesus NEVER asked anyone to start a war...

Religion doesn't start wars.

In FACT, the satanic cult behind all wars HATES Christians.

Wars have absolutely NOTHING to do with Religion...

The real reason behind ALL wars is always concealed by lies.

The claim that religion is the cause of most wars has been completely debunked.

TPTB have used lies and propaganda to cause the world to believe that Religion is the cause of wars and death.

In reality THEY are the ones behind not only all wars and death but they are ALSO the creators of ALL the false religions which they use to blame it all on.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine "all collective forces except our own" and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. "globalization.") In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don't even know it. How They Control the World

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" The Illuminati want to own and control everyone. They want to be God. They contrived all the revolutions, the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, the JFK assassination, 9-11, Iraq and Afghanistan and the "war on terror." Does A Satanic Cult Rule The World?

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I thought you could have a healthy discussion on this forum, I was totally wrong, some of the members are total animals. Especially you Seadog, Tahrir square is not filled with Muslims. It's filled with thugs, thieves and criminals. Did you happen to know that there are also female criminals? No, your small brain doesn't comprehend.

Pro-Morsi demonstrators, meaning the Muslims did not demonstrate in Tahrir Square, though they demonstrated in loads of other cities where sexual harassment didn't happen. It's those animals in Tahrir square that will be in charge when Morsi is gone.

Don't tell me about Islam, I've been reading about Islam since I've been a child, raping has never been allowed in Islam and will never be. May Allah guide you to the straight path. You're very uneducated on Islam, maybe a lesson or two wouldn't hurt. When people are non-religious and think they're "gods" they tend to be anti-religious and in this case many of "you" hate Morsi and his followers. Calling them Islamists is not going to hurt them, It will only encourage me and other Muslims do to more for Islam. Remember 9/11? even though Muslims didn't do it, Islam only grew especially among women. The more you try to hurt Islam the bigger it gets.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Originally posted by Misbah
I've been reading about Islam since I've been a child, raping has never been allowed in Islam and will never be.

Reading about Islam?

Helloooo...

Since when has Religion EVER spoken the truth?

The Rape Jihad
The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare.

The Rape Jihad

"This trend is not centrally planned, organized, and directed, but it is systematic nonetheless. It is part of the system called “Islam”, and it’s what a Western country can expect when it imports Muslims en masse. The systematic rape of infidel women is part of the process of Islamization."

The Religion of Rape

“Islam gives an open license to Muslim men to have sexual intercourse with women as long as these women are not Muslims and/or when these Muslim men are living in an infidel country.”

and in regards to paedophilia –This is what Imam Khomeini, the top shia authority says:

“A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”. (Tehriro vasyleh, fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990)

Sweden now has the highest rape statistics in Europe

It is not understood that Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as "their women," the women who "belong" to hostile Infidels. They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hands -- by demographic conquest rather than military conquest. It has worked in many parts of Africa; and if Muslims fail to reproduce even faster than they do, there is always the expedient of killing the remaining Infidels. Rape: Nothing to do with Islam?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

You can have a healthy dialog in this thread.

But if your expectations of crowds gathering in Tahrir square are all barbaric, then the people there, the people of that Country who are Muslim need to be self reflective of themselves, and how they treat woman.

Like I asked, where are the Honorable men there? Is Egypt that bad that thousands that gather are ALL animals? And yes the question can be asked WHY does a majority of people of one faith let these things happen. This isn't the first time.

Today, and tomorrow millions will gather in this Country, and you wont here of hundreds being raped at any particular location. Why?

Because the masses who are of many different faiths,skin colors, and religion would NOT let that type of barbarity happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

I thought you could have a healthy discussion on this forum, I was totally wrong, some of the members are total animals. Especially you Seadog, Tahrir square is not filled with Muslims. It's filled with thugs, thieves and criminals. Did you happen to know that there are also female criminals? No, your small brain doesn't comprehend.

That’s not nice.

Pro-Morsi demonstrators, meaning the Muslims did not demonstrate in Tahrir Square, though they demonstrated in loads of other cities where sexual harassment didn't happen. It's those animals in Tahrir square that will be in charge when Morsi is gone.

It doesn’t matter who is in charge because it will be more of the same…that was my point.

Don't tell me about Islam, I've been reading about Islam since I've been a child, raping has never been allowed in Islam and will never be. May Allah guide you to the straight path. You're very uneducated on Islam, maybe a lesson or two wouldn't hurt.

Read it and weep!!

It is against Islam to rape Muslim women, but Muhammad actually encouraged the rape of others captured in battle. This hadith provides the context for the Qur’anic verse (4:24): The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Oh, and this, too:

quran Chapter:33 Verse:50 - O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Comment: Islam allows kidnapping, rape, and slavery!
islamquotes.org...

When people are non-religious and think they're "gods" they tend to be anti-religious and in this case many of "you" hate Morsi and his followers. Calling them Islamists is not going to hurt them, It will only encourage me and other Muslims do to more for Islam. Remember 9/11? even though Muslims didn't do it, Islam only grew especially among women. The more you try to hurt Islam the bigger it gets.

Like I said, it doesn’t matter who is in charge. It’s going to be more savagery. Thanks for proving my point.

edit on 3-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That sounds pretty bad. It's Actually kinda sickening that so many women got sexually assaulted.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Just to add a little, and hopefully not derail, to what you said and I quote:-

"Oh, and this, too:

quran Chapter:33 Verse:50 - O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Comment: Islam allows kidnapping, rape, and slavery

islamquotes.org..."

I emboldened the relevant word.

Slavery, was common among Islamic and Arabic nations. and I refer to an entry in Wikipedia, not the most reliable, but I believe this to be true. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Young men, hyped up on their power are abusing women. Egypt is seriously sexually repressed. Young men are hormone driven. Its not surprising when these types of men of low character and repression, in a situation like they are in, think they can get away with assaulting women. It's foolish to ascribe first world values on what is happening in Egypt. Without laws, consequences and enforcement, the mob mentality rules. This is an issue which the Military needs to get involved in, at least in Egypt, they are the only true authoritative power. Until men of authority step in and protect the virtue of women, women should be encouraged to stay away.

V

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dowot

Slavery, was common among Islamic and Arabic nations. and I refer to an entry in Wikipedia, not the most reliable, but I believe this to be true.

It is true. US has its own history with slavery (as if you didn’t know) but the difference being it was never a tenant of Christian faith as it is in Islam. Jesus never advocated rape or enslavement.

Look, I feel terrible for many people in the ME. My heart goes out to all of the innocent people who just want to live free from persecution and theocratic rule. I served overseas and I truly believe our actions (at least the actions I saw in the short time I was there) were a benefit to the people of Iraq. I believe this because some there told me so. Whether the US was right or wrong for going there is another debate entirely but believe me when I say ‘I’ve seen gracious, thankful, humble Muslims who just want to be free’. I know they exist and I wish them the best…

However, I think the majority of ME Muslims subscribe to the barbaric practices of Sharia and have no problem dishing out the rape, murder, terrorism and punishment as long as it doesn’t affect them personally. Until the people of the ME get rid of the theocracy and religious dogma that permits horrible human rights abuses, nothing will change…that’s a fact. I simply don’t see that happening because it’s never happened.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

Until men of authority step in and protect the virtue of women, women should be encouraged to stay away.

The problem is that, at least until today, the hardliners in the Muslim Brotherhood were the 'men of authority' and it is exactly their brand of Islam that permits these atrocities.

I see what you're saying though, and we saw something very similar in US with the rapes and vandalism at many OCCUPY gatherings. I can tell by how wide spread the rapes in Egypt were that this has more to do with a culture that treats women as second class citizens and less to do with hormone driven thugs; certainly it's a combination.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by shapur

Originally posted by shapur

The claim that religion is the cause of most wars has been completely debunked.

What?
Do tell me how can you debunk something about a subject that belongs to realm of fantasy. "It has been completely debunked that frodo's sword is actually made of mithril" What? Yea? And... how did you debunk that? Religion was and still is to this day used and abused to commit the most despicable acts known to Man! We use religion as an excuse, and a justifiable reason, a pardon to our most horrible acts of savagery. Wake up.

Look Religion ITSELF has been debunked... or should have been, but BEHOLD! It still stands... because of people like you who believe in invisible men in the sky that see everything and control everything or underground surrounded by fire and lava that corrupt the heart of men, which btw isnt even the source of any freakin emotion - "by god man don't you have a heart? No... actually I've got a pacemaker, does that make me a bad person?".

You're either naive or ignorant. Either way, thinking like that we'll never evolve...

Synagogue of satan...
at least their rituals are fun... good excuses to take advantage of gullible naked chicks and turn coercion into "consensual sex" - nicely played on those guys if you ask me... other than that, theres nothing other than pure earthly and carnal, motives. Theres no hell, no devil, the only thing "horny" are their priests... which btw also applies to the catholic church only they dont have those cool rituals with hot semi naked chicks on red backgrounds dressed in black latex,... those are more fond of taking advantage of poor and abandoned little boys. I tend to favor the satanists on this one... their tastes and methods are something I can agree with at least to a degree. I could even pretend to be one cause well... their women are fun.

But again... theres no heaven, no hell, no god, no devil, and there should be no religion... just good people and bad people. And that will always exist.

Speakin of Satan... have you ever heard anyone yelling "MAY THE DEVIL GRANT ME STRENGTH" before charging into battle like a madman? No? Then... It looks like either that Satan fellow must raise some mentally stable bunch of warriors or hes a pretty peaceful guy and doesnt really feed all the hatred... as opposed to... you know... your fictional boss.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
like i said in my original post, i dont care whether you are muslim or christian.

i think its more a cultural thing. i know the two kind of work hand in hand but the fact that women in this part of the world cant attend a protest without this kind of thing happening to them is unbelievable in the year 2013.

i know this will never happen, but the men have done such a # job of running things over there for so long now...maybe a women could do better. and im not being a feminist bra burning bitch....just stating a thought.

i also agree with the replies that have stated "why didnt the other men standing around step in". its just animal pack mentality

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
WOW, I can't believe how many people are blaming religions and/or regions...

Do you not know the rate of rape in the U.S.?!?!?
It's pretty darn high.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It's pretty darn high.

So tell me where in the US 100 women in one city were raped over a 4 day period.

The reason we know how many rapes we have in US is because we convict rapists and send them to prison!! I wonder how many rapes actually occur in the ME since it take 4 male witnesses to prove.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Simply dismissed, name any first world congregation of young men and count the number of rapes. Not too long ago in the US we had a lot of people protesting this or that. How many rapes were there? Not that many.Why is that? different culture, different repressions. Egyptian society is not equal to United states society in terms of a Women's rights. It really is not all that complicated. They think they can get away with it, the strong take over the weak. Mob rule.

V

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The reason we know how many rapes we have in US is because we convict rapists and send them to prison!!

BS. So many go unreported(estimated at 90% of all rapes), and many people aren't convicted.

So tell me where in the US 100 women in one city were raped over a 4 day period.

Based on the statistics, most likely every single major city every single weekend.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable

Simply dismissed, name any first world congregation of young men and count the number of rapes.

Simply dismissed...fraternities.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

i think its more a cultural thing. i know the two kind of work hand in hand but the fact that women in this part of the world cant attend a protest without this kind of thing happening to them is unbelievable in the year 2013.

That's because you equate Egypt to your societal paradigm. Obliviously, they are not the same.

V

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Simply dismissed...fraternities.

So large fraternity parties rape rape hundreds of women every four days? You have an evidence of that? If a hundred women are raped at four day parties I would like to know. I have a daughter in College. So far, no rapes... how many girls are in these colleges? That would be about 200 per week. Seems a bit high.

V

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

It's pretty darn high.

Well... apparently you dont know either because "pretty darn high" is not a statistic.

But... 100 women in 4 days is a very precise number that any normal human being can evaluate by himself as being perhaps a bit above "pretty darn high" don't you think?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join