It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians. Must See

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Sonny2

Nice post

I recently learned that Muslims don't hate Christians or Jews, but the Jews that have become friends with the Christians are their true enemies.

Is this correct?

I think yes, there is a verse in Quran which says: "Do not take christians and jews for friends if they work together" This is prophecy of Zionism. Jews and christians usually dont like each other. But you must ask some islamic scholar, I'm not sure.

Quran also calls christians and jews "People of the Book", meaning muslim see us as the same people. How then are we not to be friends with eachother if we're the same people to you? Our God is called Yahweh Sabaoth not Allah, where christian and jew split is over Yeshua being the Lord. To jew he is criminal, to muslim he is only human, to christian he is God with us, the Lord of Heaven and Earth.

I am no Zionist but there is no way you can get me to believe that Yahweh is Allah when Yahweh commanded his name to be proclaimed to the nations, and Allah wouldn't even tell Muhammad his name. Something is not kosher here, why God would not tell Muhammad his name when he demanded it before yet God is unchanging, but he changed wanting his name to be known to Muhammad. He told Mose shis name but he would not say to Muhammad who was supposed to be prophet? Prophets knew his name!
edit on 30-6-2013 by BlackGetsuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Hey not. Thank you. I could not find it. LOL think I need glasses now.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by notyme67

Hey not. Thank you. I could not find it. LOL think I need glasses now.

Oh, be easy on yourself friend. Haha

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

What chapter is that in?
verse?

Matthew 10:34

Here is the precise quote:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

edit on 30-6-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

The sword in this passage is not a weapon but a metaphor for ideological conflict. If you read Matthew 10:34–39 this becomes more clear.

Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

LOL, I'm getting old. Hard to keep up on these subjects now. Maybe I need a drink? lol

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

jj, I overstand where u coming from. But noo they not true to the real Quran. For the record i'm agnostic.

A message is only as good as its outcome. Let's start a new religion. We'll call it Love and Peace (LAP for short). And we'll give it one incredibly simple message: Spread love and peace throughout the world.

So, you wake up in the morning and find that your whole neighborhood is three feet deep in little pieces of paper with "Love" written on them. These lunatic LAPs decided to spread the message of love this way. You say to your angry neighbors, "But, those people aren't true LAPs."

The next day every house in the neighborhood has peace signs painted all over them. You tell your neighbors that those people aren't true LAPS either.

Obviously, our message of Spread love and peace is being totally used in the wrong way. Since we can't go hunt down and kill all of these fanatical LAPs, what should we do? Answer, we get rid of the message!

Meaning, we get rid of Islam.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

well, likewise for all religion. except maybe Hinduism and buddhism . Sound like example you just use is new age. Another religion. LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You completely missed the point was which that Jesus said that He didn't come to bring peace to the Earth. Then explained that in regards that Hisessage would cause division with the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

LOL, I'm getting old. Hard to keep up on these subjects now. Maybe I need a drink? lol

I'll join ya.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

hey, for the record, I drink bourbon LOL.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I noticed you from the Midwest. Not sure you a sports fan. But go big 10, 11 or 12.LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

hey, for the record, I drink bourbon LOL.

I prefer a cold one. Don't much like the hard stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I noticed you from the Midwest. Not sure you a sports fan. But go big 10, 11 or 12.LOL

Isn't it like gonna be 17 or something soon?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Probably, only the league knows that. It getting quite with op.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh, I will chase it with a cold.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The same applies to some Christians whether they be preaching on Sunday and doing hookers during the rest of the week....or beating their wives for not being submissive....preaching against homosexuals but performing the same acts behind closed doors.

I have lived in a largely Muslim country (Turkey) and found that the people were the same...they did not punish those who break the law as harshly as we do in the Western Christian Countries and they loved to ask about Christianity and learn of our religious beliefs rather than take the word of someone else.

Those of usd who practice religion in every denomination seem to pick and choose how we live our pious lives often the opposite of what the religions have taught so do not mistake the actions of some followers of one religion as all...do not...it just does not hold water

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh, I will chase it with a cold.

Alright deal, I'll buy.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

cool, i'm thirsty, next round on me.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Dear DJMSN,

Those of usd who practice religion in every denomination seem to pick and choose how we live our pious lives often the opposite of what the religions have taught so do not mistake the actions of some followers of one religion as all...do not...it just does not hold water

I have read through this thread and am not surprised to see how people take the actions of a few and try and blame it on all.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

JJ gone. Guess all the fun over now?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join