It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians. Must See

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Sonny2

You should read the Quran before asking such a thing.

Screw that! No one needs to try to understand Islam. A man could preach peace and love all day long, but if he's cutting peoples' heads off, abusing his wife and honor killing his kids, well those actions speak loud and clear on how THAT man interprets his own holy texts.

Then the bigger question is, where is the legit holy text? Every major religion is laced with those that would twist the text to their whim. Let us not let Christianity off the hook either. What happened during the dark ages is tenfold anything Islam has done in more modern times, IMO.

The Muslims were no better than the Christians during the dark ages, so there's that. Now, however, when is the last time you heard of someone killing in the name of Jesus?

Continued bigotry and xenophobia does a lot more to harm humanity than help...

Are you kidding? People use their religion as an excuse to kill and you call the rational fear and hatred of them xenophobia? Muslims around the world are raping women and killing over a cartoon, so if you want to call the jews of Nazi Germany xenophobic then I would agree with you.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Sometimes the serpent pretends to be harmless until it can strike.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
If muslims will bow to the king of kings then there will be peace. Unless we submit and accept to the cross then we will all be enemies of GOD. There is no alternative.

i thought you were suggesting that Muslims have a monopoly for giving such kinds of ultimatums!
Will you hurt me if i refuse??
You just prove the Qur'an right, Qur'an talks about SOME christians who think like that

2:120. Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you
till you follow their religion.
Say: "Verily, the Guidance of
Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism)
that is the (only) Guidance. And if you were to follow their
(Jews and Christians) desires
after what you have received of
Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'an), then
you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or
guardian) nor any helper.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That same Muhammad also said it's permissible to lie to the infidel to deceive them into a sense of security and peace.

Taqiyya ... tell lies to promote Islam. Yep. Supposedly it's just fine ... and even encouraged.
Considering that Muhammads 'visions' were a lie, I'm not buying his 'make nice' letter.
He ordered hits on his political opponents and he raided caravans and robbed them.
He isn't exactly the most trustworthy guy ... ya' know?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Uhh... Are you saying that Islam doesn't believe the world should be Islamic?

Doesn't that go against what the Koran says?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Are you saying that if Jesus or his father showed up you would not surrender to him? I'm certain that when that happens most will see that the books don't matter at that point. We will be down to the true choice.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Uhh... Are you saying that Islam doesn't believe the world should be Islamic?

Doesn't that go against what the Koran says?

NO

but FF here may just claim that i am lying. I do suggest that you read for yourself (and yes make sure you don't end up getting a Qur'an translated by the anti-islamic groups)
Qur'an doesn't say that everyone should be made muslims by force. Qur'an says that people will realise that it is the Truth and you can see that by the fact that people are reverting to Islam.

Qur'an tells muslims to just be the best example for others to observe and deal justly, not lie or cheat, give charity, show humility and patience.

Qur'an does ask muslims to set up a just system of governance based on Qur'an and sayings of Muhammad pbuh where there is religious tolerance, where jews and christians can have their own courts and judges etc. Thats called the Sharia! Now you are free panic and imagine chopping of hands

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Qur'an says that people will realise that it is the Truth and you can see that by the fact that people are reverting to Islam.

People convert to a lot of things every single day... somehow I doubt the majority of said conversions are to islam... IF anything it would be conversion to atheism... because that is material based ideals

And while I do agree one thing about Islamic laws... they forbid usury... I haven't seen much else I agree with...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are you saying that if Jesus or his father showed up you would not surrender to him? I'm certain that when that happens most will see that the books don't matter at that point. We will be down to the true choice.

there are two people who would show up and claim to be the Messiah, one would be the Anti-Christ and he would claim divinity! There is going to be a classic mixup till the real Jesus pbuh shows up and kills the AC.
Remember this, "Our God is not One Eyed" thats the AC.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Don't be fooled. They will both seem normal but hold views that do not co exist very long. One will be a copy cat trying to deceive the masses into giving his queen isis the church and proclaim her to be og god. The true Jesus will carry the same message he has always had and will not go against or blasphemy his father in any manner. The false one will have no need for bowing and will be opposed to it because of the servitude involved. don't count on any physical appearance to make up your mind. We may see some future actions causing an injury but i would not count on that either.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Qur'an says that people will realise that it is the Truth and you can see that by the fact that people are reverting to Islam.

People convert to a lot of things every single day... somehow I doubt the majority of said conversions are to islam... IF anything it would be conversion to atheism... because that is material based ideals

And while I do agree one thing about Islamic laws... they forbid usury... I haven't seen much else I agree with...

why do you think that the right wing christians are intensifying their hate propoganda?
I heard a priest comitted suicide because people are converting to Islam! Poor guy.
I see atheism as a step closer to God. Atheists reject a religion and in effect end up rejecting God but metaphorically they are empty cups looking to be filled by the right belief.

I may give you more things to agree like usury,
how about free markets? How about no taxation on trading? How about direct dealing between two parties and no commission to any intermediary?
How about 2.5% annual saving compulsory in charity by everyone who has wealth above 75gm silver(or equivalent money) saved for a year. No other tax to the government. Its compulsory for spiritual reason. If a man finds this difficult he should realise that he loves wealth more than God and his spirituality is losing to materialism/greed.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

why do you think that the right wing christians are intensifying their hate propoganda?

because that is what they do...

I heard a priest comitted suicide because people are converting to Islam! Poor guy.

Clearly there was pre-existing issues with that particular man... it had nothing to do with people converting to islam... that is called an excuse.

I see atheism as a step closer to God. Atheists reject a religion and in effect end up rejecting God but metaphorically they are empty cups looking to be filled by the right belief.

Agreed... to an extent, depending on the person

I may give you more things to agree like usury,
how about free markets? How about no taxation on trading? How about direct dealing between two parties and no commission to any intermediary?
How about 2.5% annual saving compulsory in charity by everyone who has wealth above 75gm silver(or equivalent money) saved for a year. No other tax to the government.

yup... no problem with any of that... Honestly that would probably be preferred, but the banks and leaders would never agree with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Don't be fooled. They will both seem normal but hold views that do not co exist very long. One will be a copy cat trying to deceive the masses into giving his queen isis the church and proclaim her to be og god. The true Jesus will carry the same message he has always had and will not go against or blasphemy his father in any manner. The false one will have no need for bowing and will be opposed to it because of the servitude involved. don't count on any physical appearance to make up your mind. We may see some future actions causing an injury but i would not count on that either.

thanks for the heads up

i am surprised that you understand it good enough.
I don't know much about isis or og but i am not going to believe anyone who claims to be God.
You are saying that Jesus pbuh will bow down just as he had done before his capture?
If thats what you say then islamic eschatology has a similar idea that he will pray(bow down to God) before destroying the false messiah.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

yup... no problem with any of that... Honestly that would probably be preferred, but the banks and leaders would never agree with it.

who likes their bread being snatched away
the only problem is they eat ones made of gold and they haven't earned it but cheated the people and leaders have made laws to legalise that cheating in return for a share and power.
Maybe you'l agree to one more Islamic idea. Jihad against these con men! By spreading knowledge and awakening people and it may ultimately come down to violent confrontation.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by Akragon

who likes their bread being snatched away
the only problem is they eat ones made of gold and they haven't earned it but cheated the people and leaders have made laws to legalise that cheating in return for a share and power.
Maybe you'l agree to one more Islamic idea. Jihad against these con men! By spreading knowledge and awakening people and it may ultimately come down to violent confrontation.

You may be right... Jihad is holy war correct?

Unfortunately... there is absolutely NOTHING holy about war or violence...

And there is certainly nothing holy about people strapping bombs to other blind fools and telling them its a good idea to blow themselves up...

Now Im not saying that Is what you are advocating... I would hope... but some people from your religion do that kind of thing... and it seems to be the only religion that does it...

What say you about that my friend?

edit on 30-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

thanks for the heads up

i am surprised that you understand it good enough.
I don't know much about isis or og but i am not going to believe anyone who claims to be God.
You are saying that Jesus pbuh will bow down just as he had done before his capture?
If thats what you say then islamic eschatology has a similar idea that he will pray(bow down to God) before destroying the false messiah.
No Jesus does not have to show his allegiance to GOD his father but anyone that wants to go with him will bow to him or someone that represents him. Satan is opposed to bowing to anyone. He recognizes no authority above him and those that follow will show the signs of a contrite heart exalting themselves above all.
o.g. original gangster

edit on 30-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

jigger j, im surprise by your answer bout islam. Never expected you to say something like that. Oh well, we are human. lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

jj they not true muslims. They are extremists. Just like you have in Christianity.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Sonny2

That same Muhammad also said it's permissible to lie to the infidel to deceive them into a sense of security and peace. His other statements about Jews and Christians show his true colors. Hitler did the same thing when speaking in front of a heavily Christian public, but his private discussions with close aids and friends show how he really thought about us and our faith.

just a little problem, Prophet Muhammad pbuh wrote that letter when he was in power already, not giving a speech while running for elections. Also its a "letter" and i am sure no crowd of christians was surrounding him while he dictated it.
Its obvious that you don't want peace and understanding. Why not at least follow Jesus Christ's teachings?

Who are you accusing? Jesus never said He came to bring peace.
edit on 30-6-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

yes that is true. He came to break families apart.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join