It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians. Must See

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonny2
Hello all,
I have noticed that there is a lot of anti-islamic posts here so I decided to make a small research. I live in mostly catholic country and I can tell you most of the people here think that Muhammad was a butcher, killer, rapist etc... If you are one of those people this will suprise you.

This is the letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians at Mount Sinai Monastery.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

You can see more here st-katherine.net...
www.youtube.com...

"No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them."
Here Muhammad says that muslims would risk their lives to protect christians.

Christians who hate muslims are not real christians and muslims who hate christians are not muslims according to Muhammad's letter.

Peace

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: mistake

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: new YT link

OK, so then in comes wahabi the whakjob who spread his filthy brand of islam, converted saiid the young indian retard who hen took this pathetic type of islam back to india. But my islamic law, he couldn't set up his jihad in india so he moved to the afghani mountains and set up his mujahadin. After he died, the moronic belief system originally set up by wahabi then built on by saiid, instead of dying with him, it kept going with the next generation of wahabi followers.
My conclusion ........................ after the forcing of "british religion" by a fool preacher named Jennings on the indian population that initially urked a mental maggot muslim who went off the deep end and now we have a never ending war between religious zealots and everyone else that doesn't follow their idea of the islamic religion.

Answer ................................. outlaw ALL religion and live by a new concept of do no harm, forgive all no matter how terrible

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Islam and even the Qur’an itself is not necessarily a bad thing, but there is one major aspect of Islam that separates it from everything else in today's world. It totally controls every aspect of its followers life, there is nothing its follower can do, that is not dictated to by the religion. Now regardless of whether the religion itself was peaceful and that the book was created as more of a guide or that Mohammed himself respected and even had a deep devotion towards Christianity, we have to deal with today's Muslims.

I could change my views of Muslims in the Western world, will they change their views of Islam's role in the western world? A Christian Nigerian could change his view from this but will an Islamic Nigerian in the north change his view? It's all well and good these little snippets of peace within the religion, but if the followers in today's world are displaying hostility towards all non-followers, which happens in every country that either has a majority or significant percentage of the population being Islamic, then what good is it?

Attitudes need to change, but on both sides, we can't be the way that our liberal nature may lead us to, when faced with a totalitarian religion whose followers, either covertly or overtly, wish for total domination. I don't care how liberal you are, surely for the sake of our future, nobody can be that stupid.

May be send this letter to leading Islamic associations, organisations and congregations around the world and get the them to spread it to Muslims the world over. As I have said, Muslims will only ever exist peacefully when they have total control over that country...Yes I am well aware that Western BS foreign policy does nothing to help that.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hello all,
I have noticed that there is a lot of anti-islamic posts here so I decided to make a small research. I live in mostly catholic country and I can tell you most of the people here think that Muhammad was a butcher, killer, rapist etc... If you are one of those people this will suprise you.

This is the letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians at Mount Sinai Monastery.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

You can see more here st-katherine.net...
www.youtube.com...

"No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them."
Here Muhammad says that muslims would risk their lives to protect christians.

Christians who hate muslims are not real christians and muslims who hate christians are not muslims according to Muhammad's letter.

Peace

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: mistake

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: new YT link

Well then I guess nobody is a "real" Christian or a "real" Muslim. Actions speak louder than words, or letters.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27
Well then I guess nobody is a "real" Christian or a "real" Muslim. Actions speak louder than words, or letters.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Most of the modern "muslims" and "christians' are bunch of ignorants claiming to follow Muhammad and Jesus but their actions and words have nothing to do with their religion, you can see that by reading those comments, look how many insults I recieved just because I said that Muhammad was peaceful and tolerant person. Its sad to see that people who lived thousands of years ago were actually more tolerant and less ignorant than people today.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Most of the modern "muslims" and "christians' are bunch of ignorants claiming to follow Muhammad and Jesus but their actions and words have nothing to do with their religion, you can see that by reading those comments, look how many insults I recieved just because I said that Muhammad was peaceful and tolerant person. Its sad to see that people who lived thousands of years ago were actually more tolerant and less ignorant than people today.

It's true. I don't remember who said it but there's a quote that goes, "I like your Christ, just not your Christians." or something to that effect. I told this to a Christian once, that no Christian I ever met was like Christ. And he said nobody can be Christ. I said, not Christ himself, jackass, but LIKE Christ. Shouldn't a CHRISTian be somewhat LIKE Christ?
Obviously no human is going to have Christ-like powers, but there are attainable attributes that Christ supposedly had that humans could easily display , such as; being non-judgemental, forgiving, loving unconditionally, etc...

If Christians could simply exemplify at least those three attributes, I wouldn't be so displeased with the disease called religion. But, because we both know better, religious people tend to be the least unconditionally loving people. As a matter of fact, they require even MORE conditions to love.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by jiggerj

The same applies to some Christians whether they be preaching on Sunday and doing hookers during the rest of the week....or beating their wives for not being submissive....preaching against homosexuals but performing the same acts behind closed doors.

I have lived in a largely Muslim country (Turkey) and found that the people were the same...they did not punish those who break the law as harshly as we do in the Western Christian Countries and they loved to ask about Christianity and learn of our religious beliefs rather than take the word of someone else.

Those of usd who practice religion in every denomination seem to pick and choose how we live our pious lives often the opposite of what the religions have taught so do not mistake the actions of some followers of one religion as all...do not...it just does not hold water

Oh no, no, it really does hold water. Either you love your religion based on your god to the point you would protect it with your life (and destroy those that would adulterate it) or you're just playing at believing. You are either all in or all out. Do you really think the god of the three desert religions want half-assed believers?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by jiggerj

I want to point out that there's literally thousands and thousands of Muslims we have never seen on TV or the internet because they lead boring lives. Because they're not violent. How many judge Christians by what they see of westboro baptist? Is that right? Didn't think so. Just remember that the only reason you are hearing abut those crimes is because violence makes money. It sells papers and air time. Peace doesn't make money, so its kept quiet.

I'd like to direct you to a reply I just made (pretty much about what those religious people leading boring lives should be doing), but ya know what? I don't know how to link to a reply. Shouldn't we be able to do this?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

@ OP
You know for a fact that the crowd on ATS will turn any discussion about Mohammad and Islam into a thread about terrorism, 9/11 etc. instead of discussing the specific subject matter of the OP. This place is starting to feel like a broken record player with the same exact posts and replies that are posted in every thread about Islam. Its like constantly bringing up child molesting priests, the crusades and WBC in threads about one particular chapter of the Christian BIble. Its retarded and makes one seem incapable of comprehending the specific aspects of the religion thats being discussed.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

It's true. I don't remember who said it but there's a quote that goes, "I like your Christ, just not your Christians." or something to that effect. I told this to a Christian once, that no Christian I ever met was like Christ. And he said nobody can be Christ. I said, not Christ himself, jackass, but LIKE Christ. Shouldn't a CHRISTian be somewhat LIKE Christ?
Obviously no human is going to have Christ-like powers, but there are attainable attributes that Christ supposedly had that humans could easily display , such as; being non-judgemental, forgiving, loving unconditionally, etc...

If Christians could simply exemplify at least those three attributes, I wouldn't be so displeased with the disease called religion. But, because we both know better, religious people tend to be the least unconditionally loving people. As a matter of fact, they require even MORE conditions to love.

There is no such thing as "unconditional love". It never existed with God and it never existed with any human society no matter how much some people likes to fool themselves into thinking otherwise. That's not how the real world works. You gain salvation by grace received through faith. There is no universalism where all people are saved. Would you call the firebombing of Sodom And Gomorrah by God "unconditional love"? Of course no one in their right mind would ever say such a thing.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. - John 14:21

edit on 1-7-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

The Quran calls on the Christians and the Jews as the people of the Book and the brothers of Muslims, but only those Christians and Jews who are righteous in their deeds and do not commit evil and do not change the Book. You really should read the Quran before judging Islam based on the actions of few.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

so basically what you are trying to say is Islam is wrong just because its followers are wrong? with that line of thinking, i guess then Christianity and Judaism both are wrong as their followers are misinterpreting their own books too. You agree?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Sounds right to me. Another example of a religion being tailored to meet the needs of a group to bring pain and destruction against fellow men.

The intent of all religions are basically good "Do on to others..." etc. But we see time and again where the message is twisted to meet the needs of a few.

We can only pray that justice prevails.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ak1409
reply to post by jiggerj

so basically what you are trying to say is Islam is wrong just because its followers are wrong? with that line of thinking, i guess then Christianity and Judaism both are wrong as their followers are misinterpreting their own books too. You agree?

I would agree with part of this statement for sure. The "followers" are wrong only because the "leaders" have changed the interpretation of the words to separate "their" religion from the others. Why? Power and money. It has nothing to do with "right". It's about gathering wealth and power. With wealth and power comes safety and long life, and that's really what it was all about 1000 years ago. It was a hard time to be alive so if you could gather wealth and power (armies), you had a better chance of living. We're left with the legacy of this system. Why does the Catholic Church need billions and billions of dollars/Euro's? Why do they hoard it? Same with the other powerful religions. the Mormons have billions, the Jew's have billions (is Jew offensive? Seems weird writing it like it's wrong). Muslims probably have billions too. Shouldn't these religions be spending all they take in to help the less fortunate (I know they all do to some extent but come on. The Catholic Church has so much money the have several of their own banks)?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

There is no such thing as "unconditional love". It never existed with God and it never existed with any human society no matter how much some people likes to fool themselves into thinking otherwise. That's not how the real world works. You gain salvation by grace received through faith. There is no universalism where all people are saved. Would you call the firebombing of Sodom And Gomorrah by God "unconditional love"? Of course no one in their right mind would ever say such a thing.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. - John 14:21

edit on 1-7-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

Are you quoting scripture to me while simultaneously trying to explain how the "real world" works?

Oh but of course, everyone being saved is just outright ridiculous, preposterous even.
But if you just have faith in short stories written by men 2000 years ago about a Jewish zombie carpenter God who demands your psychic allegiance, that's way more realistic. That's the only true way for anyone not to burn eternally, right? No one in their right mind would ever say such a thing, but "One would go mad if one took the Bible seriously; but to take it seriously one must be already mad."

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Message of the Quran is next: There was always One religion, all differences are man made. Here is the quote:

[Quran 42:13] He decreed for you the same religion decreed for Noah, and what We inspired to you, and what We decreed for Abraham, Jesus and Moses: You shall uphold this religion do not divide it.

Unfortunately this One religion divided in few pieces, Christianity (catholics, protestants, mormons, orthodox...) Judaism(messianic jews, talmudic jews...), Islam (sunni, shia, wahhabi ...) etc... I guess people like to be divided.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Why does the Catholic Church need billions and billions of dollars/ Euro's? Why do they hoard it? Same with the other powerful religions. the Mormons have billions, the Jew's have billions (is Jew offensive? Seems weird writing it like it's wrong). Muslims probably have billions too. Shouldn't these religions be spending all they take in to help the less fortunate

yes they should spend it to help the less fortunate, muslims do have money too but its basically the oil rich arab rulers.
You would be pleased to know what will happen to the hoarders according to Qur'an

9-34. O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the (Jewish)
rabbis and the (Christian) monks
who devour the wealth of
mankind in falsehood, and
hinder (them) from the Way of
Allah. And those
who hoard up gold and silver and
spend it not in the Way of Allah, -
announce unto them a painful torment.
35. On the Day when that (Al- Kanz: money, gold and silver,
etc., the Zakat of which has not
been paid) will be heated in the
Fire of Hell and with it will be
branded their foreheads, their
flanks, and their backs, (and it will be said unto them):-"This is
the treasure which you hoarded
for yourselves. Now taste of
what you used to hoard."

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
just pointing some thing out christens have killed more people then all the other religions combined trying to spread its message of peace and love not to mention how they have adopted the beliefs of other religions so people would convert look at the pagans, most people dont even know how much of there belief are based on theres

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Sonny2

You should read the Quran before asking such a thing.

Screw that! No one needs to try to understand Islam. A man could preach peace and love all day long, but if he's cutting peoples' heads off, abusing his wife and honor killing his kids, well those actions speak loud and clear on how THAT man interprets his own holy texts.

Cat Stevens and Cacius Clay were muslims ... they followed islam. You say no need to understand the whole but your last words need to be more of the outlook ... how 'THAT man', not the religion as a whole.

If we were to take your approach, we can reword your statement as follows:
Screw that! No one needs to try to understand christianity. they could preach peach and love all day long, but if they are molesting boys, worshipping idols, and coveting goods while people starve, while also preaching hate and acting divisive to society as a whole; well those actions speak loud and clear on how THAT man interprets his own holy texts.

When you twist everything around to fit a hateful agenda, you are just breeding more hate. When you choose ignorance over knowledge, you add to the downfall of humanity. You cannot chastise hate while spouting it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am a Christian, and if you want to curse me, my G-d, burn the Christian bible, etc… Than have at it! It is what some of us call “free will”! It’s what’s within my heart that matters most! It is your free will to do so, and I’m not going to go out and kill you, or make threats to kill you if you decide to do such things!

But hey, let’s be real here! If I want to build a Christian church a couple miles out of Mecca, THAT WON’T BE A PROBLEM. Right? If I want to build a Christian church in a predominately Muslim community, there won’t be any retaliation. Right? IF MOST MUSLUMS ARE SO PEACFULL, than why are these options not a possibility?

I’m sure some are wondering why the bitterness? This is why…

I had a female friend back in the 80’s who got beat up all the time because her Muslim Father found out she was doing normal 16 y/o girly kind of stuff outside of the home. Her Father found out she was putting makeup on when she was in the school bus on the way to school. Her father whipped her with a belt so many times that she had strap marks from her middle back down to her feet! She always kept hush hush about it because she was scared for her life! There were a couple times that he was turned in for the physical and psychological abuse, but the father found other ways to physically abuse her. Ways that didn’t leave marks. At the end of the day, they were able to get her into a foster home. She would have been killed otherwise. They had to move her into a couple different foster homes because the family found out where she was staying.

Open your eye’s people; it is the so called “friendly” Muslims demonstrating hate in the streets when someone sketches out a cartoon of Mohammed. I have NEVER seen Muslims out in the streets rallying together to demonstrate their love for this great country! And for those that say that it is only a small majority that are wackos…? Go ahead and burn the Koran, talk down Muhammad, etc..! I’m sorry people! I’m just not feeling the love! Are there really that many people out there that are so blind to the truth?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Actually, yes I do agree. It doesn't have to be religious, either. My nation is SUPPOSED to be all about freedom and human rights. We are supposed to lead the world by example, not force. Sooner or later the U.S. government is going to need a major overhaul of its ideals and goals. And, the sooner the better. So, why not a major remodeling of religions and their beliefs?
edit on 7/2/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join