It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again, as I said, nope, not racial slurs, but name calling just the same. It is no wonder a fight broke out.

We will just have to see how it goes.
I just hope people keep their heads in the aftermath, but somehow I don't see that happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dunno how Paula Deen keeps being brought up, but that case truly is off topic.

Anyhow, Wal-Mart has the right to endorse whomever they please. None of us have a say in that. They have deemed her unmarketable.

I think they know what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Are African Americans the splinter?

I refer you, good sir, to the first line of the second paragraph of the post you are referring to:

Originally posted by TheRedneck

Slavery was a splinter for this country.

Might I humbly suggest reading the thing you are responding to?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
not racial slurs, but name calling just the same. It is no wonder a fight broke out.

Personal note ...

We live in a high crime area. It's always 'kids' who get caught breaking in. Ages 16=24 or so I'd say. We all refer to them as 'sucky punk-a** kids'' because that's what they are. And they have stolen enough through the years that they can afford pretty good lawyers to get them off when they get hauled into court. We can't stand them. We refer to them almost the same way Zimmerman referred to Martin. We also have a neighborhood watch in this neighborhood. And most neighbors are armed.

The sucky punk-A** kids come in all skin colors .. it's not a color thing ... it's a high crime rate punk kid thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Anyhow, Wal-Mart has the right to endorse whomever they please. None of us have a say in that. They have deemed her unmarketable.

My question for Wal-Mart ... why is Paula Deen so bad and unsellable now ... but it's okay to carry Chris Brown and other hip hopper types who use lots of racial slurs and sing about killing cops, etc etc. It's not a moral thing for Wal Mart .. it's a money thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Now why would they kill anyone and do the same thing to someone else's family?

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Besides Zimmerman is hispanic.See here

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is what a Wiki entry states

George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia, and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru, and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.

He was raised Catholic in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is a white American of German descent and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.

Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic

Link

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course it is about money!

Don't be naive.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Trayvon didn't live in the gated community.

Zimmerman didn't recognize Trayvon as being a resident.

In gated communities, such as the one Zimmerman and Trayvon's Father's girlfriend lived in, there are signs at the entrances that there is a Neighborhood Watch and I'm speculating they say "no trespassing".

Upon seeing Trayvon going through the community, looking suspicious, he pursued him on the private streets/land of the community in which he lives, in which he was performing Neighborhood Watch that night.

Trayvon ran, as witness Rachel Genteal testified to. Zimmerman pursued.

Trayvon's girlfriend testified that Trayvon said "Why you following me for?".. She testified she heard Zimmerman say "What are you doing around here?". From then there was a "bump". Credible witness, John Good, testified to seeing who appeared to be Trayvon on top. Trayvon had grass stains on his knees. The back of Zimmerman's shirt/pants were wet, as testified by a police officer.

Rachel almost testified that Trayvon was confrontational about fights, the prosecution objected. She told cops she couldn't hear Trayvon screaming help, but said to Mr. West she could hear him.

Zimmerman has called police 46 times since 2004 (?). None of these times problems occurred such as this.

I've lived in a gated community once and was been questioned what I was doing and if I lived there upon walking into the community on foot.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

i am a white guy my girlfriend is mixed and i truly feel bad for zimmerman. my girlfriends white momma was telling me today how this white man named ximmerman held this boy on ground and beat him up then shot him in back. i responded were did you here that lie facebook she said as if that was a credible news source . i tried to explain how this went down and how the deceased had beat zimmermans head into ground and got shot in front but she would not here of it because facebook said.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Mod Note: Kindly refrain from overwriting staff actions. Consider this fair warning.

edit on 6/30/2013 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guadeloupe
Eric Holder, Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson, Julian Bond, Al Sharpton, and Tavis Smiley are but a few examples of those who would perpetuate race as an issue for its own sake, and for the sake of their own racist agenda. They immediately go after non-black offenders of political correctness regarding race, while - as a matter of Justice Dept policy under Holder - they will not go after a black transgressor - ever!

On a lighter note:
That's just the way its gonna be until the American people again decide to elect a white "cracker" into the "Cracker House" so that we can have a cracker for a president who can appoint a cracker as Attorney General. I really love the idea of re-naming the Tea Party to the "Cracker Party" then we can all have Crackers and Tea huh?
edit on 29-6-2013 by Guadeloupe because: (no reason given)

The famous double standard works only in one direction. it's not a conspiracy,
but a well known agenda. White goyim are on the way out everywhere: ask any
Zionist. That is not racist, that's a political fact. What's happening now is just
another variation of white genocide, and it seems to be working just fine. I
personally outlived my usefulness to them when I became unable to make them
any more money.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

I'm a mixed guy who could give a #### about the melanin content of anyone's skin.

Content of character, as a wise man once said.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by JayinAR

Nope. They can't change the charges.
The prosecutors in this case are idiots too.

I really feel like this whole thing may be a sham.

It is a sham…of course!!

Zimmerman wouldn’t have even been arrested had the NBP and others not screamed about it, Most people who shoot someone in self-defense never spend even 5 minutes in jail and no charges are ever brought forth.

Zimmerman is on trial because people like these twitter posters demanded it….that’s it!

So I'm going to ask you a question and think real carefully before you answer.

Do you not believe that a person who kills another person should be thoroughly investigated if they cry self-defense?

Would you feel a certain way if someone shot you or one of your loved ones and threw up their hands yelling self defense? Or would you just accept it as you want everyone to do for Zimmerman?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, things will probably get ugly..

Yeah they will, just like the OJ Simpson trial...they let OJ off scott free because they were scared of the black riots that would follow.

So are you suggesting that anytime blacks want their way, all they have to do is threaten to riot? Is this what you believe? That our country is so afraid of black people rioting they will meet the black demand?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

...and yet, you're alive to write that.

White genocide? Really? That's such a load of blather as to beggar the imagination. Look up what real genocide, as perpetuated upon others through out history, really is why don't you?

Hate is all around us, white against everyone. Black against everyone. Asian. Hispanic. Catholic. Jewish. Islamic. Shall I go on? You want to know what they all have in common? They hate themselves with just as much virulence.

Hate that which is different. Blame someone for the problems besetting us, 'cause it couldn't possibly be our own damn fault... That realization is too adult for most of us, apparently.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
hispanic people are european (white), african and far eastern. they are from a mediterranean family tree with a far eastern family tree, as well. their ancestors apparently liked to explore. well, that is if you believe the native americans arrived here via the bering straight from asia. some think the first native americans arrived via ship from egypt and the mediterranean. certainly, we aren't going to ignore their spanish ancestory.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
this topic freaks me out. it's like 2 different worlds. first, i go to movies to see my favorite shows with my favorite actors and actresses. many times these people are black. second, i buy music by famous black musicians and singers. listen to their songs on the radio. clap and sing along and brag about their prowess. watch them on talent shows and sit amazed at their talents and root for them to win. cheer for them in basketball games (i was a fan of this fellow)

watch them on some of my favorite tv shows:

then i hear how i supposedly hate them because of their skin color and i'm like,
"i guess i didn't get the memo."

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
But with the recent events with Paula Deen, I see a dichotomy here. I guess it's just socially acceptable to hate on whitey.

Yep .. people were upset with Paul Deen ... (and rightly so IMHO) ... but then they gave Martin a free pass for his 'crazy ass cracker' racial slur.

Question here.. Why is one racial slur "unprintable or unspeakable", while the other is plastered and spoken everywhere. Now I am allowed to say that word to my fellow " c word", but they aren't. Got it?

Even here on ATS, that horrible word still sits unedited. Why?
edit on 30-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join