It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by proteus33

I'm a mixed guy who could give a #### about the melanin content of anyone's skin.

Content of character, as a wise man once said.

Well you inherited the best of both sides.

I feel the same as you. But I do have nothing but disdain for the ugly people that falsey accuse others of the very racism they display themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I agree 100%, it's a hypocritical double standard and it really urks me that it's allowed. I am not racist, sexist, a bigot or anything else, I take everyone for the way they present themselves and I personally believe that any form of discrimination is a sign that the person doing it feels that for some reason they are superior than who they are discriminating against.

However it really PO's me that they can raise all kinds of hell over being called certain words yet turn right around and use derogatory slangs toward a white person. WTH makes them so special that they can do it and use these words to describe white people and it's socially acceptable yet when a white person uses certain words they are deemed a bigot?

It's all part of the social engineering and programming that's designed to create and feed division.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
interesting interview of dr. ben carson.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your right it sounds like a trap and fools would be taking it.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by muse7
Who says that it's socially acceptable to hate white people?

Double standard. Paul Deen got in trouble for saying the 'n' word. But people are giving Trayvon Martin a free pass with his 'crazy ass cracker' racial slur.

Not to mention that I see this double standard a lot in the African American community. They seem to refer to themselves as "n" all the time. (and come on now, I know online there are all sorts of moral saints, but how many people do you know that have used the n word) Paula Deen items are selling like hot cakes right now and her new cookbook is pulling some huge numbers in preorders - the companies that pulled her merchandise really do not understand the demographic she represented)

But coming back to the Zimmerman trial I knew something was up as soon as they started using his Trayvon's kid pictures to represent him.

edit on 30-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
If Zimmerman is found not guilty, things will probably get ugly...I can easily foresee agent provocation and martial law coming to the USA.

Based on what I saw this week in the trial .. if Zimmerman is found guilty of Murder 2 it will be because the jury felt pressure to do so. Heck, at this point even the Martin cheer leaders at MSNBC have started saying that Zimmerman acted in self defense.

Hmm, you should get your eyes and ears checked then, because I have been watching MSNBC this past week and have seen none of the hosts or their guests, who have in the past supported the notion that Martin was shot and killed unwarrantedly, saying that Zimmerman acted in self defense. In fact, a picture of Martin's body at the murder scene was shown, in which his hands and arms were beneath his torso, which directly contradict Zimmerman's version of the story; and this was discussed at MSNBC. Are you taking Limbaugh's, Beck's or O'Reilly's word on what is being said at MSNBC?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
This whole thing is being spun to cause a race war and distract us from the real issues.

Sadly too many of us are falling into the trap.

Black, White, anyone for that matter, we all need to unite.

George Zimmerman does not represent every white person, and Trayvon Martin does not represent all black people. If Zimmerman is found not guilty, things will probably get ugly...I can easily foresee agent provocation and martial law coming to the USA.

edit on 6/29/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

As far as i know Zimmerman doesn't represent any white people.... He's Hispanic, right?

Regardless, i agree with the rest of your post. This situation has been spun by the media... showing Trayvon's kiddie picture and not his thugged out updated look, not showing any pictures of Zimmerman's busted nose and the back of his bloody head until a long, long time after it happened.... it's a media scam of sorts and it's got the majority of black folks wired up.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

reply to post by JayinAR

OH those. He didn't use racial slurs. He was calling punk kids who robbed his neighborhood A-H's.
That's not exactly the same thing as a racial slur.
We've got sucky punk-a** kids here who rob our neighborhood.
And that's how I refer to them. That's not racial slurs.

Zimmerman referred to Martin as one of "them", i.e. one of those a-holes. Apparently he could tell that Martin was one of these criminal punks by his dress and/or his race, as well as his age. Thus Zimmerman already identified Martin as a criminal in some way or ways based on his appearence. He then got out of his vehicle, in defiance of the 9-1-1 operator's multiple requests/suggestions, and then confronted Martin, at some point pulling out a gun and shooting him dead. Those are the facts. If you accost me and incite them into violence against you, while you are armed, and you pull your gun and shoot the person, that is cold-blooded, premeditated murder.

I don't care what Martin referred Zimmerman as. Given Zimmerman's actions that night and his history of violence and false police calls, Martin was right about the crazy @ss part. Being that Zimmerman is Latino, he was wrong about the cracker part. In any case, society can't "86" Martin for any racial slurs because Zimmerman deep-sixed him.

As for the Paula Deen fracas, chances are that our viewpoints on the matter are similar. People are pigpiling on about something she said many years in the past, and which she only acknowledged because it was a legal deposition. Why rappers and young people of color can get away with using the same words, and Quentin Tarantino and Samuel L Jackson can get away with such language, but Paula Deen gets crucified is beyond me. People will say it's a matter of context and I say BS to that. If it is so offensive that a white person said this word 30 years ago in reference to a person who held a gun to her head, then it's not okay for anyone to use the word today for any money-making entertainment purpose.

That said, this lawsuit against Deen and her brother allege other more recent matters, and if true, there are some reasons to ostracize Deen. Moreover, this is a woman who pushes nasty, high fat and high sugar recipes while she herself has become diabetic because of such foods, and until very recently she was going to be a spokesperson for some diabetes treatment or medicine. I'd say this makes her a far more scrofulous person than her word choice thirty years ago.
edit on 30-6-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm confused by all of this. Since when can racial slurs be a deciding factor in guilt for murder? We see people using such language every day, all around the world, and this is not indicative of guilt for any crime.

If this were the case, every person who uses the "n word" in a club where a gang member is shot should be on trial for murder.

This is a pretty simple case in my opinion, ignore the histories of those two individuals, ignore their tweets and Facebook statuses, ignore whatever came before because their personal opinions are not on trial here. Zimmerman was pursuing someone without good reason, he was the one acting aggressively/threateningly towards someone who had done nothing wrong.

It's a simple as this, a grown man through his actions and behaviors was threatening a teenager, that teenager reacted in what I would describe as self defense. The kid had a right to be concerned about a man following him. The man shot him.

END OF STORY.

The man shot an unarmed kid because of his own paranoia and his own sense of self-importance. He was a misguided fool who though he was some kind of rent-a-cop. It's tragic, but HE was the one chasing a kid down, HE was the one to shoot, and HE was the one to kill a kid who had done nothing wrong.

If it were not for all the racist BS and politicizing of this case it would be a cut-and-dry manslaughter charge.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
If it were not for all the racist BS and politicizing of this case it would be a cut-and-dry manslaughter charge.

Unfortunately, you've got it backwards. The police had found no reason to charge Zimmerman with anything following the event. It wasn't until all of the politicizing and race-baiting was brought to bear that the D.A. caved and brought charges against him.

So, if it were not for all of the media and political B.S., there wouldn't even be a trial to discuss in the first place.

***EDIT*** And now that the race-baiters have managed to force a public trial, they can moan and whine (if he is found innocent, which they are trying their hardest to keep from happening) that the trial itself was racist and stir the pot even further.
edit on 6/30/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo and addition

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i think you lot are missing the point

those twitter posts are saying... if the law permits murder... then expect more people to do it!

pretty simple.... the race angle comes from the racial overtones in the story

justice better prevail.. because the message sent out.. would be very dangerous

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i think you lot are missing the point

those twitter posts are saying... if the law permits murder... then expect more people to do it!

pretty simple.... the race angle comes from the racial overtones in the story

justice better prevail.. because the message sent out.. would be very dangerous

Are you saying that if he is found innocent, then murder will be viewed as permitted?

Because the inverse is also true, if he is found guilty, the message could be: Even if you are not committing a crime, the mob can determine your fate with a little bit of propaganda.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
Hmm, you should get your eyes and ears checked then, because I have been watching MSNBC this past week and have seen none of the hosts or their guests, who have in the past supported the notion that Martin was shot and killed unwarrantedly, saying that Zimmerman acted in self defense.

I saw about 1/2 an hour of it the other day ... and there were indeed guests on who said it was self defense. One fella was a black guy. I don't remember the names. MSNBC has been cheerleading for team-Martin since this all happened. So I took note of it because it surprised me that they vered off their agenda driven course.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Reply: to post by Elouina

Ummm...perhaps it's because ATS is not.....the solution.....but rather just another cog in the media industry. Therefore...what is viewed as socially acceptable...the demonization of white culture and politically correct moderation...should not be viewed as unrelated. Just remember that ATS is not that...beacon shining on a hill...Rather, it is only another backwater in what is socially fashionable...a, for profit media portal...NOT...quite the epitome of altruism that some would have you believe.
In essence...all the protestations and statements of...THE HATE STOPS HERE...can only realistically be viewed through the lense of social experimentation. Thus we have examples of moderation that only reflect the virtue that is populist and not blind or un-infected by a false guilt association of historical deeds perpetraited by those long gone.
This is how racism is granted a seat in perpetuity....When even ATS can find it within it's core to filter derogatory and inflammatory dialogue...........NO MATTER THE COLOR...then perhaps a small ripple can be made that just might be the birth of a turning tide...

I will not hold my breath on that one...but if I should wish to state that.....THE HATE STOPS HERE...then perhaps I should not allow the derogatory or the inflammatory to be quite so fashionable and...onesided.

Truth be told...This post will probably be...moderated...and the song will remain the same...

YouSir
edit on 30-6-2013 by YouSir because: Staff removed the "reply to"

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Hate will never stop, but maybe, just maybe, we can make it so that it isn't accepted so much.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Reading all the posts and commentary about hate and negativity on here just made my bout of diarrhea this morning even worse

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

I am actually surprised that the thread is still up.

The tweets should be allowed to be posted, it shows what is going to happen if Zimmerman gets a not guilty verdict. Since the NSA is looking at online postings, why can't they round up all those individuals who are threatening violence? That is right, it is in the administrations best interest to flame up these race riots. (anything to throw off attention at the increasing economic collapse)

Heck, this kid just made a threat in a video game and is jailed for months:

dailycaller.com...

If I lived in a city in Florida I would be taking a vacation to the countryside the day the verdict is in.
edit on 30-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It is a old term that comes from the crack of the whip used for describing caucasians.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Reading all the posts and commentary about hate and negativity on here just made my bout of diarrhea this morning even worse

I really want to know why these threads are considered hate. Did any of us make those tweets? Has anyone stated that people of an African heritage are somehow inferior? If the simple mention of Zimmerman / anything dealing with blacks is taboo to ATS staff then simply do not allow these types of threads.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join