It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Are you saying that if he is found innocent, then murder will be viewed as permitted?

Because the inverse is also true, if he is found guilty, the message could be: Even if you are not committing a crime, the mob can determine your fate with a little bit of propaganda.

what propoganda
what are you talking about???
only propaganda i see is comming from the defence

didnt the young man get shot

didnt the suspect ignore orders to leave him

there was no clear case of self defence...

he followed and hunted the boy... then shot him

how on earth did you lot manage to spin the story???????????????????????????

subconcious racism dude... zimmermann is guilty of murder... only case here is if it was self defence...making it manslaughter...

clear cut case...why do you lot try and cloud judgement based on zero facts

a big TUT TUT
edit on 30-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Reading all the posts and commentary about hate and negativity on here just made my bout of diarrhea this morning even worse

I really want to know why these threads are considered hate. Did any of us make those tweets? Has anyone stated that people of an African heritage are somehow inferior? If the simple mention of Zimmerman / anything dealing with blacks is taboo to ATS staff then simply do not allow these types of threads.

It is not considered hate...but hate related. The bigger picture is the fact there is so much negativity in the world today. A negative world feeds into the human body...and even the thought of anything negative is toxic to the human body...hence why I spent 10 mins longer on the toilet bowl...to flush out all the toxic material I read online.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Are you saying that if he is found innocent, then murder will be viewed as permitted?

Because the inverse is also true, if he is found guilty, the message could be: Even if you are not committing a crime, the mob can determine your fate with a little bit of propaganda.

what propoganda
what are you talking about???
only propaganda i see is comming from the defence

oh... this is another case of closet racism....

didnt the young man get shot

didnt the suspect ignore orders to leave him

there was no clear case of self defence...

he followed and hunted the boy... then shot him

how on earth did you lot manage to spin the story???????????????????????????

subconcious racism dude... zimmermann is guilty of murder... only case here is if it was self defence...making it manslaughter...

clear cut case...why do you lot try and cloud judgement based on zero facts

a big TUT TUT
edit on 30-6-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

First of all, I'd appreciate you not trying to lump me into a 'lot'. I am by no means a 'closet racist'. I am in an interracial marriage as a matter of fact, and my 6 month old son is bi-racial.

I was merely pointing out the flaw in your statement, no need to reply with a personal attack by calling me a racist.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaosFirst of all, I'd appreciate you not trying to lump me into a 'lot'. I am by no means a 'closet racist'. I am in an interracial marriage as a matter of fact, and my 6 month old son is bi-racial.

I was merely pointing out the flaw in your statement, no need to reply with a personal attack by calling me a racist.

ok

but while the case is on... there is no room for theoretical metaphors

there is no mob propoganda.... in such a clear case... call it civil demands.

fact is..there should be no time for people to consider zimmerman as "misunderood" in anyway
the young man isnt here to defend himself...

zimmerman is lucky to be from a civil country...so dont abuse the system..especially for a character like that.. one that could of been served street justice long ago...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by ProfessorChaosFirst of all, I'd appreciate you not trying to lump me into a 'lot'. I am by no means a 'closet racist'. I am in an interracial marriage as a matter of fact, and my 6 month old son is bi-racial.

ok

but while the case is on... there is no room for theoretical metaphors

there is no mob propoganda.... in such a clear case... call it civil demands.

fact is..there should be no time for people to consider zimmerman as "misunderood" in anyway
the young man isnt here to defend himself...

zimmerman is lucky to be from a civil country...so dont abuse the system..especially for a character like that.. one that could of been served street justice long ago...

It is obvious that what the real issue here is this: You and I do not agree on the merits of the case or its origin.

What I am seeing in the media and online is a mob mentality that is threatening to dictate justice by threat of violence against a specific race (Caucasians in this case, which had nothing to do with the event itself, outside of the media falsely reporting Zimmerman as a caucasian man.) and threats of 'civil' (I use that term lightly) unrest if the result is less than satisfactory, rather than simply allowing the system to do what it was designed to do.
edit on 6/30/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by YouSir

Hate will never stop, but maybe, just maybe, we can make it so that it isn't accepted so much.
Ummm...Indeed...and of couse not. I really try not to be naieve and have often reflected on human nature. I would also not try to argue that human nature can be seperated so much from our genetic heritage...(by our, I mean humanity as a whole and not racial specific)...We are not so far removed from that heritage, that we can arbitrarily set it aside and stroll into some...lambs laying down with lions...vision.

I wish it were so Beezer...I wish that I could step into some enlightened moment that stripped away all of that fight versus flight clutter...I have tried. But that is a further exploration into what might be possible yet not probable. If indeed...as Buddha stated...that there is no real duality, that all of nature is...one, yet, I fear that these societies that we have constructed forgo that realization and tend to thrive on duality and the pitting of one nature against another.

Another thought is that these are all constructs...designed in such a way as to sideline and ridicule any real attempt at enlightenment. The truth is that any construct can be deconstructed, but at least an equal and opposing force must be implemented. The paradigm does not wish to go quietly into that good night and sows discord and seperation rather than unity and all too many are eager to follow that lead or at least remain ignorant of it's existance.

Perhaps that tide will indeed turn...perhaps our associations here in this forum will generate a growing gnosis...perhaps that's even what this ATS experiment is all about..................Perhaps?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Now, don't get me wrong, I DO think there are a large number of bigoted white people on this website... But I also feel like there are, "pound for pound" just as many bigoted people of all other ethnic and racial backgrounds. That said, I don't think the mods would have disallowed you to share your link had this involved whites being bigots against minorities. But, since the "victim" is white, we have to be extra sensitive. And by "extra sensitive" I mean we have to forget about it all together in the name of political retardation under the guide of political correctness.

It sucks to come from a ethnic background which has white skin but hasn't had any real power for thousands of years. You get all of the hate against whitey without any of the privilege!

I'm talking about my family, specifically. Our background is Irish and Polish, and in fact, my Irish ancestors were likely imported to America as slaves. And before that, they were likely slaves or serfs in what is now called the United Kingdom. And the generations which were chained and forced to do another man's work for free are greater in number than the generations of blacks who were slaves in America, who, which many of you may not know, became the primary slaves in America only because it was becoming too tough to keep track of Irish runaways because of their skin color.

My Polish ancestors came to America to escape ethnic hate from the Russians, and when they came to America they were shipped to the midwest to live with the other "unsightly" races.

Ironically, many minorities in America are Catholic today. Catholic. One of the driving forces behind Irish slavery.

Of course, the vast majority of minorities are unaware of how non-British/French/German immigrants were treated, and will simply laugh at the idea that our ancestors were treated every bit as badly as their own in one point in time. Nobody's plight is worth more or less than anyone else's, and if you're going to cry "oppression!!" in a time where you're not that oppressed, it would probably make you a decent human being to do a little research first. And thinking you're the only one who's been held down without doing that research kind of makes you a crappy human being.

Thanks to anyone who humored my rant by giving it a read.
edit on 30-6-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
People who participate in neighborhood watch activities are not supposed to confront Anyone ever. They watch and call the police. .. That's it. A large majority are not even armed. And why is this? Because they are not supposed to confront anyone!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

one that could of been served street justice long ago...

Hey, I am all for street justice, seems to me a lot of issues could be taken care of quite easily.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonhz8907
reply to post by Trueman

It is a old term that comes from the crack of the whip used for describing caucasians.

That's not true, it's an urban legend. The word basically just meant "white trash" and had to do with the type of food they ate.

www.4information.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You're racist.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You are wrong.

If someone see someone suspicious in their neighborhood, they have a right to follow that person.

The attacker, is the aggressor. If someone attacks another because they don't want to be followed, and gets killed by that other, who is acting in self defense against an attacker, as in the GZ TM case, then the other is not guilty of a crime.

TM could just as easily called the police if he was really afraid of GZ, but all the evidence points to TM deciding he had the right to jump GZ.

At this point, it looks like GZ will be acquitted, or it will be a hung jury. A hung jury will be the worse case scenario.

Will their be riots. Big media, and big corporations want the riots, but I don't think there will be.

I think most people see the truth. GZ acted in self defense.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by beezzer

First thing I noticed when I read that information is how these people destroy the english language. I have no idea what is a "cracka". I don't want to know it neither.

That shows me their cultural level, we can't ask better comments from them.

....And english is not my first language.

People confuse me. When we are speaking of two teenagers on the phone on a rainy night...one getting a little worried someone is watching and then following him. Why from a kid in that setting would anything be taken as anything except what kids say to each other on the phone.

If he had said some weird guy watching me as I would have said I guess that would be different to people, but these were two black kids with a whole different experience in life I can't see any word being important only actions.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by muse7
Who says that it's socially acceptable to hate white people?

Double standard. Paul Deen got in trouble for saying the 'n' word. But people are giving Trayvon Martin a free pass with his 'crazy ass cracker' racial slur.

Well I don't know about the rest of you but when I was at the rebellious teen level I said a lot of things to everyone that was totally meaningless but seemed the thing to do at the time.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You are wrong.

If someone see someone suspicious in their neighborhood, they have a right to follow that person.

NO they do not.....darn pests

The attacker, is the aggressor. If someone attacks another because they don't want to be followed, and gets killed by that other, who is acting in self defense against an attacker, as in the GZ TM case, then the other is not guilty of a crime.

self defence hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

zimmerman followed him....after being told not to

and what armed guy is gonna wait to be attacked....

pure long shot BS

TM could just as easily called the police if he was really afraid of GZ, but all the evidence points to TM deciding he had the right to jump GZ.

what....woulda coulda mate

so now its the victims fault for not knowing he was about to be shot

At this point, it looks like GZ will be acquitted, or it will be a hung jury. A hung jury will be the worse case scenario.

acquitted???????????????????

did he not kill the guy!!???????

Will their be riots. Big media, and big corporations want the riots, but I don't think there will be.

if the jury are anything like you... i can clearly see riots on the horizon

truth...you jest of course

a big armed dude like that...shooting an unarmed youngster

self defence is a ridiculous claim...especially if your armed and chasing people down the street

BTW - your attidude is border line disgusting
how can you sympathise with the suspect???????

one word...racist

what if TM was white and GZ was black.....i think i know what view you will take

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Seems like you already made your decision about Zimmerman a long time ago. Seems like you are the one being racist. Enjoy the double standard, people are starting to wake up to that crap.

With your street justice comment I can gather how you feel about any riots that take place depending on the outcome of the trial. Just remember with "street justice" you might not be getting the outcome you desire.

(don't bite off more then you can chew)
edit on 30-6-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.

You think that if someone is following you, or you think someone is following you, you got the right to punch them in the face, and pound their head against the sidewalk?

All evidence points to the reality that TM was not the victim, but the perpetrator, killed by a man acting in self defense.

You are the one with serious lack of morality.

Bring on the riots, there will be more stand your ground laws passed.

People are tired of this game.

Oh, and color has nothing to do with it. If the races were switched, I would be making the same points. Racists are the ones who always make it about racism.

edit on 30-6-2013 by poet1b because: add last response.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You are wrong.

I bet you have never been walking home alone as a teenager on a rainy evening...have you added the idea of fear in there somewhere. I sure would not want someone following my teen in such a situation. As far as the attack if the boy had a knife or some weapon in the situation it would at least lean "a little" toward being up to no good instead of just scared and worried.

As far as calling for help in this instance please remember your teen years...now maybe you had some unhappy interactions with the law enforcement. Would you call police? What would you do honestly no race involved but be a teen alone in the rain in the evening coming home from the store for a moment.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I bet you have never been walking home alone as a teenager on a rainy evening...have you added the idea of fear in there somewhere. I sure would not want someone following my teen in such a situation. As far as the attack if the boy had a knife or some weapon in the situation it would at least lean "a little" toward being up to no good instead of just scared and worried.

As far as calling for help in this instance please remember your teen years...now maybe you had some unhappy interactions with the law enforcement. Would you call police? What would you do honestly no race involved but be a teen alone in the rain in the evening coming home from the store for a moment.

The thought that an innocent child's (as the MSM likes to portray Martin as) reaction being to turn on his follower and then 'ground and pound' rather than fleeing at top speed calling for help, and let's not forget his conversation with Rachel Jeantel during the moments that this supposedly big scary stalker was following him, really doesn't fit the scenario. He already had his phone in hand, why not call the police, or ask her to do it? No, turning around to face and attack this supposedly frightening man makes far more sense.

Martin clearly wasn't very intimidated by Zimmerman, so this whole idea of a frightened little boy seems wildly out of whack in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I always tell people that it is easier to hate then it is to love. And sometimes I ask people what the last two letters in blame are. There is a double standard in the world in which we live. Alec Baldwin is the king of double standards but that is a whole other post. As far as skin color goes I suffer from vidiligo and am a tanned white boy so people look at me funny all the time, you get used to it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join