It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nope. They can't change the charges.
The prosecutors in this case are idiots too.

I really feel like this whole thing may be a sham.

It is a sham…of course!!

Zimmerman wouldn’t have even been arrested had the NBP and others not screamed about it, Most people who shoot someone in self-defense never spend even 5 minutes in jail and no charges are ever brought forth.

Zimmerman is on trial because people like these twitter posters demanded it….that’s it!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It is all a "show trial" they are using to increase the racial tension. Any conscious white person that has met any

number of black people knows that they hate us. Not all of them are ignorant enough to blame their history on

europeans, but it is acceptable in african-american culture to be vocally racist. Although in most social circles of

"cracka" culture any perceived belittlement of another race is shunned to the point of punishment. "Cracker" will

never be edited out of any article, blog, report, etc., but the mention of the N-word
... Cracker is not a term of

endearment.

Two things could come of this, and neither has the liberty loving citizen's interest at heart. Conviction-

precedent that we cannot defend ourselves with firearms, and neighborhood watch ends. Acquittal- Race riots,

black on white crime on a national scale 'that will not be reported'. Racial tension in this country is worse now

than ever; just listen to Al Sharpton on MSNBC if you think that we are doing better, and it is by design.

As I drive my small nondescript truck through the majority black town I live in and see young black men that

have no legal employment driving SUVs that cost more than my house-- damn the "white privilege." In one way

or another 2/3 of my income is taken, where the other side contributes nothing.

For me it is not black and white. For me it is those that will not do for themselves, taking from me to the point

that I cannot provide for my family.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I have no respect for Zimmerman either.

Big man getting tough with a kid when he has a pistol in hand.

He didn’t have a pistol in his hand until he was beaten…at least that is what we’ve been told.

He was told to stay in his car by police dispatch. He refused.

Dispatchers have no legal authority to tell you what to do. It’s still a free country!

If he had been a decent human, he would have offered the kid a ride home. Instead, he is a wannabe cop on a power trip as a "neighborhood watch hero."

Scumbag.

What makes you think he thought this 6ft-something “kid” was a kid? It was dark and he was way behind him…and the kid had a hoodie on.

So if you are on a neighborhood watch and you do exactly what the neighborhood watchman is supposed to do (look for suspicious activity and call the police) then you’re a scumbag? I don’t follow that logic.

Do you really believe that George would have pulled his gun if he wasn’t in fear for his life? I don’t.

The real "scumbags" are the twitter posters threatening to kill random, innocent white people simply because they don't like the outcome of a legal proceeding.

edit on 29-6-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

No, it is not hate.
She may have done 7 hours on the stand, but she was disrespectful, seemed to have trouble forming words, can't read, and used the very word you are accusing me of being hateful for..."retarded".

As far as being all over the board, yes, I changed my view on one facet of the discussion. That hardly makes me hateful.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
This is what I'm referring to.

The call viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." But the portion of the tape that was deleted had the emergency services dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was "black, white or Hispanic," to which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black." Source

I get starred for clarifying a question I made earlier in a thread that someone misunderstood, yet I'll get no love when I give a 2,000 character response that is well thought out. ATS is a strange place sometimes.
edit on 29-6-2013 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
If you ever get a deep splinter, one of those that you just don't seem to be able to get out easily, you have two options. One is to let it fester just enough, then lance it to let the poison drain and remove the splinter. It hurts for just a minute, but it will heal up. The other is to put a bandaid over the splinter and try to ignore it. It'll look a lot better a lot quicker, but underneath that bandaid an infection is setting up and growing.

Slavery was a splinter for this country. It was too deep to dig out directly. We tried to dig it out too quickly and left a pretty big scar. Then we slapped a bandaid on it (the Civil Rights Act) and called it done. Underneath that bandaid, the infection of racism started to grow in earnest. We talked about changing the bandaid, adding more bandaids, going with a different color bandaid... but we never took the bandaid off and let the infection drain.

Now the infection is spreading, and it has grown so much that it is becoming noticeable through the bandaids. The scar is still sore, and now it is going to hurt really bad if we open those bandaids and lance it so the poison can drain. So, like a spoiled child, we will sit by and try to ignore the pain and swelling for fear of the greater pain that fixing the problem will temporarily cause, until the infection becomes life-threatening.

And we will continue to amuse ourselves by considering different colored bandaids. It helps us ignore the infection.

TheRedneck

Are African Americans the splinter?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW
edit on Sat Jun 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Reopened.

Members are reminded to read the above and post accordingly.
edit on Sat Jun 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, things will probably get ugly..

Yeah they will, just like the OJ Simpson trial...they let OJ off scott free because they were scared of the black riots that would follow.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When I read the tweets of these idiots it serves to further confirm my beliefs that civilization is self destructing before our very eyes. Technically each and everyone of those making those comments are committing assault and perpetrating threats, however nothing will be done about it and that fact further empowers them to take it to the next level when the next situation like this arises.

I swear that there are many times that I want to just walk away from it all, all the screwed up and twisted idea of society. Obama will go down in history as the most divisive POTUS we've ever had, not that he is responsible for this but the amount of racism and division along racial lines has soared exponentially since he became POTUS.

I think these comments really show the mentality of the entitlement attitude that is consuming our nation like a cancer. If the role was reversed and it was a black man that was on trial for killing a Mexican or Caucasia kid those same people making threats would be screaming for a finding of innocence and if people were on twitter saying the sorts of things that are being said the SPLC and DOJ would be all over it.

We are faced with so many threats in todays America and I believe that we are well passed the point of no return and a very small spark is going to ignite a powder keg. It's going to either be the psycho's in DC and their "foreign policy" that gets us in a war with another country, or a civil war that will start out as a mixture of racial and class division due to the increased oppression and intrusion of government and a collapsed economy.

I don't understand why people such as those spewing all this hate filled and racist garbage on twitter can't wake up and realize that they are playing right into the hands of TPTB. The government strives on a daily basis to keep us all divided, that is why this case was so publicized and we are being given minute by minute coverage of everything from what the witnesses say to when the judge farts.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Of course the twitter posters are scumbags. Anyone who threatens the life of another is.
But do you think Zimmerman would have confronted Martin in the rain at night if he DIDN'T have a pistol? I doubt it. If he didn't have a piece he most likely would have stayed in his car, as he was "trained" to do in the neighborhood watch program AND asked by police dispatch to do.

Also, at night, in the rain, Martin wearing a hoodie, Zimmerman says he looks suspicious and black, as he approaches from behind.

The gentlemanly and best solution would have been to offer the guy a chance to get out of the rain. That's what I woulda done and NOBODY would have been shot.

I have no respect for either character in the story I have heard. They were both out of line.

How is it a sham?
This crap happens every day in this country. It is only an issue when it serves a greater agenda. What that agenda is remains to be seen. In the meantime it seems to be easing political pressure on real issues. IRS, Benghazi, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
This whole thing is being spun to cause a race war and distract us from the real issues.

Charles Manson has been preaching this for a while, hey?

Personally, I don't believe in a "race war" , but I do believe in Polarization.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Wait, so are you telling me that the prosecution told a bold lie in their opening remarks?

Give a quote with a link to these opening remarks that have the prosecution stating that Zimmerman was making racial slurs. I watched them and I don't remember seeing anything about racial slurs.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have no respect for Zimmerman either.
Big man getting tough with a kid when he has a pistol in hand.

Sworn eyewitness testimony (John Good) in the trial states that he did not see any gun in Zimmermans hands during the fight. Zimmerman didn't pull the gun until after Martin was beating the snot out of him.

All this is DEFLECTION from the original topic.
Beezzer posted racist death threats from the internet.
Random violence and murders against white people.
The Zimmerman trial is being used as an excuse for murder.
That is the topic. Random anti-white racist violence.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

In that case, the discussion is over, isn't it?
I mean, what are we gonna do? Sit here and agree with each other all day?

Everyone knows the twitter comments are out of line and in fact criminal in and of themselves. I am not "deflecting" anything. Just discussing the case. The case is what is leading to said comments afterall.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

In that case, the discussion is over, isn't it?
I mean, what are we gonna do? Sit here and agree with each other all day?

Well, when you put it that way .. I guess so! As long as everyone agrees that the remarks were dangerous and racist and that black people can be just as racist as any other group of people ... then this becomes an information thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"Good morning. 'F*****g punks, these a******s all get away,'" Guy quoted Zimmerman. "These were the words in this grown man's mouth as he followed this boy that he didn't know. Those were his words, not mine."

www.cnn.com...

These are the very first words from the prosecutor's mouth in this case.
It is meant to show Zimmerman's intent to "make sure" Martin doesn't "get away" with the crime of walking in the rain.

The facts aren't really in dispute other than intent. I mean, if Zimmerman chases the kid down at night calling him an effing punk, an arsehole, and who knows what else, it is not unreasonable to expect a fight to happen.

However, if this didn't happen, the prosecution is building a case on a lie.

ETA: also, I understand that those aren't racial slurs, but it is pretty easy to see the way this altercation is gonna go down from the get-go. If I am walking home in the rain, I am already likely pissed for being caught in the rain. Some guy chases me down calling me an effing punk and an arsehole, it is VERY easy to see how this turned into a fight.

And once Zimmerman realized the kid was kicking his ass,, he shot him dead.

Bad situation all around.
edit on 29-6-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
But with the recent events with Paula Deen, I see a dichotomy here. I guess it's just socially acceptable to hate on whitey.

Yep .. people were upset with Paul Deen ... (and rightly so IMHO) ... but then they gave Martin a free pass for his 'crazy ass cracker' racial slur. Supposedly it was horrid of Dean, but Martin gets a free pass because his great great grandpappy was probably a slave.

Hate is hate. Racism is racism. Bigotry is bigotry.

Those posts you referenced are just as evil and disgusting as when people in the KKK use the 'n' word. Actually, the posts you are referencing are worse ... they carry death threats of random people based on skin color. That's barbaric.

Deen is getting eviscerated yet Chris Brown can beat women and his records are still carried by Walmart.....double standard

edit on 6/29/2013 by fenson76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Martin the murdered 17 year old that this, and several other threads, are all about??

Where ya been, man?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

OH those. He didn't use racial slurs. He was calling punk kids who robbed his neighborhood A-H's.
That's not exactly the same thing as a racial slur.
We've got sucky punk-a** kids here who rob our neighborhood.
And that's how I refer to them. That's not racial slurs.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
Deen is getting eviscerated yet Chris Brown can beat women and his records are still carried by Walmart.....double standard

I just saw something about that on facebook. Deen is barred from Walmart, but the sucky 'music' that is put out by hip hoppers and the people like that are MUCH worse than what Deen said. Yep. Double standard.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join