It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of complete JFK assasination 15 min long!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
New video uploaded by an unknown person detailing every moment second by second of the JFK assassination the fatal shot can be seen at the 5:59 mark.

I know there have been numerous threads about the JFK assassination but this is different.

I still cant imagine how would of been, to be alive during those times.

Please watch.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by junior2991

Thanx

Wonder why this is released now? Do you know anything about the "owner" of this film?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What is this vid?
A collection of all the videos ever that have been filmed?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Yea pretty much. Even though it may be new footage there at least to some of us.
edit on 28-6-2013 by junior2991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I said in the OP: "by an unknown person". Got the link on a news feed in case you are wondering.
edit on 28-6-2013 by junior2991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Could have something to do with Tom Hanks new movie Parkland.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Parkland is an upcoming drama film directed by Peter Landesman, and produced by Guy East, Gary Goetzman, Tom Hanks, Bill Paxton, and Nigel Sinclair. It will star Zac Efron, Tom Welling, Jacki Weaver, Paul Giamatti, James Badge Dale, Jackie Earle Haley, Billy Bob Thornton, Marcia Gay Harden and Bitsie Tulloch. It will follow the events that occurred at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963. It is set to release sometime in 2013.

edit on 6/28/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Very interesting point. I do also believe that somebody with lots of resources is behind the video in the OP. its really well put together.

Hollywood trying to prepare us subconsciously to get the JFK topic alive so everybody goes and watches the movie?. possible. They killed the guy, making money of him that would be expected by the scum that governs us.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

A President riding around in a convertible...Ahh...the innocence and trust of 1963 will never be like that again...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I live in Dallas and always follow the news of JFK. I have many books, dvds and recordings of him so I have seen this before but it's still riveting to watch! SNF for you!

JFK's 50th anniversary of the assassination is this November 22nd so that is why interest has been drumming up. I plan to be at Dealy Plaza that day to view the event.

I can only hope they will declassify the rest of the files.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is a compilation of many videos strung together. Notice the switch from color to black and white.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Question, so this is indeed not new at all? meaning that this compilation its not new in itself.

thnx for the love.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
At last; proof! Bush did it!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

"Amazing and Complete", huh? Well, allow me to retort.

The footage in the OP video at precisely 5:14 is zoomed in order to exclude the upper floors of the Book Depository building. That original video shot reveals all the open windows on the upper floors, including the snipers nest. Amazingly complete? Amazingly omitted! (Insert loud buzzer noise).

Heres a screen capture I made from the original footage:

And the post I made about it in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whomever made this "Amazing complete footage" video didn't want us to see the upper floors of the book depository. Hmmm...

Another interesting bit of "completely amazingly missing" footage is the confusion on the part of the secret service guards at the airport as they were heading out. Heres a post from another thread showing that YouTube video.

Again, amazingly omitted!

One more post I made there about manipulation of video evidence down thru the years. This one is directed at the killing of Oswald by Jack Ruby. The missing horn honks and car backing up.

Whats "amazing and completely clear" is whomever is producing videos like these is still manipulating the evidence to omit the most important parts.

See thru the veil.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not new, sorry about that. The Sixth Floor Museum (schoolbook depository) has a library where you can purchase dvds made by local filmmakers. It may be new to many people outside the local area, though.

This appears to be a compilation of many videos taken. Like I said, it is still riveting. I never get tired of the JFK assassination mystery. I just purchased another book on it yesterday, too.

There is also a documentary called 'Oswald's Ghosts' that is really fascinating. There's more footage of the day he was interviewed and asked for representation. I highly recommend it!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Why is that sometimes people read what they want to read. Of course the footage is not new. What im curious to know is if the COMPILATION is new? can you find THIS compilation prior JUNE 2013?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you for your contribution. I do believe JFK was murdered by the rulers of the world. That has no doubt in my mind. There sure are omitted parts, but that may be due to the sources of the person who put this together.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991

Why is that sometimes people read what they want to read. Of course the footage is not new. What im curious to know is if the COMPILATION is new? can you find THIS compilation prior JUNE 2013?

Okay, I see what you mean. I can't say for certain this particular compilation is not new but the Sixth Floor Museum has this minute-by-minute video on their big screen. Not sure if it goes back and forth from black and white to color. But what I can say this minute by minute play is on public view in the museum. (Now, what is missing is the car driving off with one of the secret service guys running after it.)

Does that help?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There sure are omitted parts, but that may be due to the sources of the person who put this together.

Then they shouldn't have said "complete" in the video title?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yea, that clarifies.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yea its not complete if you are going to apply binary logic.Still, its the most complete compilation that I have seen so far.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join