It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of complete JFK assasination 15 min long!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

She could also have been reaching her hand out to the one behind the car and was forced flat down when the car accelerated
edit on 30-6-2013 by verschickter because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A day that I will never forget. Changing classes in junior high, we heard the news. For the next few days, we stayed glued to the television. Yeah, we all thought Oswald was the lone assassination. Through the years, more and more truth has come out. JFK wanted to do away with the CIA, Federal Reserve and wanted no part of Vietnam. Someone had other plans, huh? Tapes of Jackie Kennedy released and she believed that LBJ had a hand in her husband's murder. There was a man behind the fence aiming a rifle at the street. How many witnesses have 'died'. I would like to be in Dallas for the 50th anniversary of JFK's murder. Sad day for America!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
A day that I will never forget. Changing classes in junior high, we heard the news. For the next few days, we stayed glued to the television. Yeah, we all thought Oswald was the lone assassination. Through the years, more and more truth has come out. JFK wanted to do away with the CIA, Federal Reserve and wanted no part of Vietnam. Someone had other plans, huh? Tapes of Jackie Kennedy released and she believed that LBJ had a hand in her husband's murder. There was a man behind the fence aiming a rifle at the street. How many witnesses have 'died'. I would like to be in Dallas for the 50th anniversary of JFK's murder. Sad day for America!

You should come to Dallas. It will be a big deal and I am definitely going to be there.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

This event was the real turning point that got us in the state of fear and basically a robotic society that lacks values and critical analysis. After this happened the only person who was actually in the "position" to change everything and really bring back a true democracy after all the hardship the population went trough prior this moment, was JFK. I say this based on the happiness of the people as seen in the video I mean he was riding in a convertible despite all the things that he had said and done.

IMO this event is what really shows us that there is an agenda in place to systematically take control over everything and make the people suffer. This is the expression to us this generation, look sheep this is what we can do, even kill the president of the "USA" and carry on. It teaches us that there is pretty much nothing we can do to avoid what most of the people seem fine to be with in the future. I mean they love their numb state.

The truth its way to obvious just for the people on ATS to discuss if or not he was killed by the TPTB. Watching the video and studying JFK for 30 min would make everything real clear to anybody with an IQ (which is really hard to find this days)

Thanks for those videos. They are amazing

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

You may have a case there.... But again people cant read and comprehend sometimes. I'm not saying this is new evidence, All i'm bringing its a COMPILATION which so far its proving to be NEW because nobody has been able to reproduce another source of this so far. Which judging by the scope of the community and the people that has posted; the last would of been done, or my thread shut down for trying to bring false information.

Let me clarify just in case. Im not claiming new evidence (nobody has new evidence) this is a possible NEW compilation of videos.

"word battle" lol. There are many words you can use like conversation, discussion, argument etc..... but really.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
reply to post by intrptr

Please go ahead and submit a "complete" compilation since you have studied this event so much. PLEASE.

It doesn't exist.

However, you can make a "pretty good study" here if you like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I call foul...

...the only thing "new" about this video, is it's a new video of a reel that has been edited to minimize the forensic elements it might contain.

Note the AUDIO track. All the way up until right before the motorcade enters the "kill zone", the audio is actually quite good. THEN, the audio track is covered up by the mechanical noise... UNTIL the shooting is over.

What it DOES show, is that there were efforts to tamper with potential forensic evidence about the number of shots taken, etc... although it's entirely possible that there were "suppressed" sniper platforms in play that day.

In it's own way... this does have evidentiary value. Who edited out the sound track? What is their stated reason for doing so? Are there un-altered copies of this film? Etc...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockbrother
Watch the driver of the car at the 5:59 to 6:01 of the video. You can see him pull a pistol and shoot.

That's not right, apart from JFK already having been shot once, the driver is probably reacting to explosion/s. It's actually the righthand passenger at the front who turns around first and likely for the same reason, or that someone else in the car has said something, or gasped whatever.
The most telling thing about the security behaviour was always the two bodyguards being literally stood down at the airport, and it's obvious those two were not happy about that.
There is always a question too about why no shots were fired at the car as it came up Houston street if the gun was in the book depository, a straight on shot from above, and where even bodyguards would not have been in the way.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by signalfire

No, Jackie was instinctively (if that's the word for it) climbing onto the back of the limosine to retrieve a portion of Jack's skull.

No disrespect to you, as I realize that was the OS, but I don't believe that is what she was doing at all. The film was highly edited and I don't think that Jackie O. was retrieving anything (the piece of brain matter is lame*), but more likely (IMO) she was passing something off to the SS

*Trying to grab a piece of skull and/or bone (or brain matter), with the idea of putting him back together, or for any reason actually, would entail critical and logical thinking/planning skills.. which in this event a person would not have had the time to think in such a rational (however irrational) manner. Not even the shock of such a trauma would have had time to set in yet,

In any event, I feel (after watching the film several hundred times) that whatever was being passed and/or retrieved (which I do doubt any retrieval) had been edited and we will never be told the truth.

Even if we were told the truth at this point, who would believe it?
So many lies have been told. So much speculation.
It's all very interesting though, and I found the phone calls between Jackie and Lyndon B. Johnson (after he became president, very intriguing).

All just personal speculation on my part..

Her 'passing something to the SS' would have taken far more critical thinking skills than the rather instinctive reaction of seeing something (skull and brains) shooting up and out and landing on the back of the car, and climbing up to get it, in almost the same way as if a child's hat had blown off its head, a mother will turn to grab it. She had yet to realize what had really happened and couldn't see the other side of Jack's head from her vantage point, at least not the entirety of the damage. I'm sure that realization took many hours/days/months to sink in.

I'm sorry I can't provide a source for this information but I read it years ago, prior to computers so it may very well not be documented on line. It was told by Jackie to someone who interviewed her long ago. The quote paraphrased was a very emotionally devastating, 'I was trying to put him back together...' I remember being intrigued because it settled a question I had long had, what the heck was she doing? To me, it simply makes sense and your speculations do not. One thing to remember, these people out in public view never have an 'ordinary' day. They must be constantly on alert knowing they are targets of sorts and that at any second, something can happen and it very well might not be a good thing...

I really think this is a matter of keeping it simple. Why would she be passing something to the SS detail, since she was ignoring his approach and seemed intent on something on the back hood of the car? Far more likely there was something there that she wanted to retrieve and considering what had just happened what else could it be? It's not like she was in on the murder.
edit on 30-6-2013 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by texasgirl

She could also have been reaching her hand out to the one behind the car and was forced flat down when the car accelerated
edit on 30-6-2013 by verschickter because: spelling

No, if her bodyguard had not jumped up when he had, she would have been thrown off the hood of the car backwards by the acceleration. It was reported that he covered her and Jack up so completely that he was covered with blood and brains when they got to Parkland and that Jackie had to be cajoled for several minutes to let them put Jack on a stretcher and she wouldn't let go of him until he was covered with a jacket so people couldn't see his injuries.

This entire discussion fascinates in that it illustrates how history is morphed. I was 10 years old at the time and read everything I could about this at the time (as well as watching without much sleep for the next three days). In other words, rapt attention then and ever since. But the people who are young now have a totally different view of those times. It's fascinating. No wonder the human race takes so long to evolve its civilization, we continually fail to realize where we've been and in the meanwhile, we're being lied to by the very sources we should trust most for our information.
edit on 30-6-2013 by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No input from ' Rising agent ' ?

No Kennedy thread is complete without some input from the most knowledgable ....in my opinion....person on ATS where the assassination of Kennedy is concerned.

S+F.........OP !

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

No, Jackie was instinctively (if that's the word for it) climbing onto the back of the limosine to retrieve a portion of Jack's skull.

I wondered about that myself for years until I read the explanation somewhere.

She was trying to put him back together.

Her bodyguard was the one who, reacting very quickly, climbed onto the back of the limo and threw himself over her.

Agree 100% That was my first reaction to seeing the Zapruder film and what she was doing, and it's always the reaction I see whever I watch the Z film, it seems claear to me and completely understanderble what she was doing/trying to do. She clearly jumps onto the back of the car and picks up a piece of JFK's skull.

Seems like an instinctual thing to do imo, and I see nothing shady about her actions at all. Sure it's rediculous to think you can save him when he's basically missing half his head, but people do crazy things in crazy circumstances.

As far as the Driver shooting JFK. Please, *STOP* that's been debunked so many times over. The driver didn't shoot JFK. There's plenty of videos on you-tube that show why people think that, and why they are 100% wrong.

Anyway I've watched the Zapruder film hundreds of times, and for some reason the version in this video really gives the feeling that the Presidential limo was at almost a complete stop when the headsjot was taken. That driver was either in on this (didn't do the shooting, and no Jackie didn't shoot JFK either
) but slowing down to a near stop in the killzone again either makes him in on this, or makes him the VERY Worst driver in the history of Presidential limo Drivers.

But with everything that wen't wrong that day and the days leading up to that day the "Seccret Service Standowns", the dangerous path the motorcade took among other things, there's no doubt this was a huge psy op, and not a lone gunmans work.

Like someone else posted, this was 50 years ago and this event is mainly what started the ball rolling and we are seeing the fruits of "their" labor starting to pay off in the last few years. The amount of foresite and pre-planning, and patience of these criminals is amazing, disgusting, scary...pick your word but this was one of the big jump off points of it all, if not the very first act of the NWO to put the USA in it's pocket, and move forward to a Police State.

Anyway much respect to JFK, the last real American President.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by junior2991

A President riding around in a convertible...Ahh...the innocence and trust of 1963 will never be like that again...

Never rule out psychotic. Muammar Gaddafi was doing it pretty much up until the moment of his deaths.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by junior2991

I still can't get over the fact that Jackie retreated towards the back of the car. Not exactly what you would expect in this kind a situation. Instinctive reaction would be to back away from the direction the shot was fired. Looks pretty clear she knew from where the shots came, and instinctively, backed away, even though it could have caused her more injury. If someone fires in your general direction, you are sure not to start running towards them.

I realize that it's not always easy to determine the direction just by sound (if you don't see the shooter)...but that was an open space...and she was so close to him...she could have felt the force of the impact and her brain instinctively determined the direction.

Than again...it could be just uncontrollable fear...It's not even fun to speculate anymore.

I wondered about that myself for years until I read the explanation somewhere.

She was trying to put him back together.

Her bodyguard was the one who, reacting very quickly, climbed onto the back of the limo and threw himself over her.

Ok. I'll bite...but wouldn't that imply, if his skull parts where thrown back...that he was shot from the front not from the back? I don't know...it's just stupid physics.

It's starting to resemble the magic bullet...so he was shot from the back in the head, which spliced open and threw pieces of his skull/brain...back...completely countering the force from the bullet...which should have thrown anything, including the JFK, forward...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join