It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of complete JFK assasination 15 min long!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
New video uploaded by an unknown person detailing every moment second by second of the JFK assassination the fatal shot can be seen at the 5:59 mark.

I know there have been numerous threads about the JFK assassination but this is different.

I still cant imagine how would of been, to be alive during those times.

Please watch.

a few quick things.

the crowds are 10 to 12 deep throughout and suddenly,
at the most advantageous viewing position in town, they are 1 deep and
even none deep on the green behind.
one has to ask why?

in the zapruder film (06.00 min. mark), jackie doesn't climb onto the
back of the car until well after they pass the big obfuscating sign, but
in the reverse film (nix) it appears she climbs on to the trunk before
the sign.
i didn't notice more than one sign along the stretch.

what is the photo at 10.24!? i don't see any flags that should be at the front of the vehicle
and the secret service guy standing up has an impossibly long arm!

12.05 these look like bad actors. one guy is even smiling!

i have to say that everything following the zapruder footage onto elm street
appears very hollywoody to me.

even the priests leaving the hospital who pronounced kennedy dead look like actors,
as does the guy at the press conference who announced that kennedy was shot
in the head, 'right in the brain'!

scenes of crowds running to the grassy knoll also look very staged. who in their
right mind runs toward the source of gunshots right after a murderous incident? no-one!
it is as someone wants to lead us down that rabbit hole they call the grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
reply to post by intrptr

Yea its not complete if you are going to apply binary logic.Still, its the most complete compilation that I have seen so far.

detailing every moment second by second

Be careful... it either is or it ain't. And if not, then peoples hackles go up. Anyone who studies the assassination footage (all of it) in detail smells disinfo every time this "new amazing footage" type of video comes out.

Next time bring this kind of "evidence" and ask if it is complete or not. That goes a long way towards maintaining credibility.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by junior2991

Such a travesty. This was the day that the course of this country changed forever. It has taken them a half of a century but we are seeing the fruits of their labors. It is all over people.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
howard E hunt confessed on his deathbed about the CIAs involvement in the JFK assasination.
my question is....why was this swept under a rug?

to me this aint a mystery no more

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
I live in Dallas and always follow the news of JFK. I have many books, dvds and recordings of him so I have seen this before but it's still riveting to watch! SNF for you!

JFK's 50th anniversary of the assassination is this November 22nd so that is why interest has been drumming up. I plan to be at Dealy Plaza that day to view the event.

I can only hope they will declassify the rest of the files.

Was it not 50 years that the files on the assassination were kept secret and will now be released?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think its 75 years because he was a president. But it would be nice to read the files.

Thanks for the video. It had footage I haven't seen so it was well worth the watch. Interesting to see people getting close to the ground and people waving even when the car was speeding by. Captures the reality of how quickly this all happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Could have something to do with Tom Hanks new movie Parkland.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Parkland is an upcoming drama film directed by Peter Landesman, and produced by Guy East, Gary Goetzman, Tom Hanks, Bill Paxton, and Nigel Sinclair. It will star Zac Efron, Tom Welling, Jacki Weaver, Paul Giamatti, James Badge Dale, Jackie Earle Haley, Billy Bob Thornton, Marcia Gay Harden and Bitsie Tulloch. It will follow the events that occurred at Parkland Memorial Hospital after the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963. It is set to release sometime in 2013.

edit on 6/28/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

Tom Hanks is playing JFK....

My god the nepotism in this country is creepy.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Cant be complete, where's the footage of the secret service stepping away from the car?

.. I saw this the other night and saw the same comment posted..

sus!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I still can't get over the fact that Jackie retreated towards the back of the car. Not exactly what you would expect in this kind a situation. Instinctive reaction would be to back away from the direction the shot was fired. Looks pretty clear she knew from where the shots came, and instinctively, backed away, even though it could have caused her more injury. If someone fires in your general direction, you are sure not to start running towards them.

I realize that it's not always easy to determine the direction just by sound (if you don't see the shooter)...but that was an open space...and she was so close to him...she could have felt the force of the impact and her brain instinctively determined the direction.

Than again...it could be just uncontrollable fear...It's not even fun to speculate anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

50 year anniversary of his death coming up.

And the voice in the first part of the film is Walter Cronkite of CBS News. This would have to be CBS footage.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

I live in Dallas and always follow the news of JFK. I have many books, dvds and recordings of him so I have seen this before but it's still riveting to watch! SNF for you!

JFK's 50th anniversary of the assassination is this November 22nd so that is why interest has been drumming up. I plan to be at Dealy Plaza that day to view the event.

Was it not 50 years that the files on the assassination were kept secret and will now be released?

That's what they said at the time - I had just turned 13. Everything was to be released in 50 years. I think it's been extended - they don't really want us to know.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne

a few quick things.

one has to ask why?

the sign.

what is the photo at 10.24!? i don't see any flags that should be at the front of the vehicle

even the priests leaving the hospital who pronounced kennedy dead look like actors,

scenes of crowds running to the grassy knoll also look very staged. who in their
right mind runs toward the source of gunshots right after a murderous incident?
no-one!
it is as someone wants to lead us down that rabbit hole they call the grassy knoll.

No - not staged. I take it you were born well after this happened.

People were actually different back then. They reacted to things going on around them. They
didn't hide or run in the opposite direciont

I was 13 at the time - I watched Jack Ruby shoot
Lee Harvey Oswald live on TV, in front of countless cops and agents. Now - THAT may have been a set up.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Now this is footage I've never seen -

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

I still can't get over the fact that Jackie retreated towards the back of the car. Not exactly what you would expect in this kind a situation. Instinctive reaction would be to back away from the direction the shot was fired. Looks pretty clear she knew from where the shots came, and instinctively, backed away, even though it could have caused her more injury. If someone fires in your general direction, you are sure not to start running towards them.

my point exactly, which the above poster disputes. humans are individuals first and if
someone just had their brains blown out on front of you amidst a flurry of unexpected
gunfire, self preservation instincts would kick in immediately and any crowd (composed
of individuals) would flee intuitively in the exact opposite direction!
furthermore, where did all those brave people who 'stormed' the grassy knoll come
from? it is clear from the zapruder and nix films that there are very few located
on the green area behind the entourage where the shots rang out!

now this leads me to the conclusion that the crowds storming the grassy knoll scene
was staged and/or otherwise manufactured. this fits. as i said previously, all scenes after
the beginning of the zapruder film have a decidedly un-real ring to them.

hitler said the bigger the lie, the more will believe it.
is the big lie here not the grassy knoll (a direction in which they clearly wanted you
to look) and all the conspiracy that entails, but that the murderous event itself never happened at all?

the stupid magic bullet theory was deliberately stupid and was designed to
send future investigators directly in the direction of the grassy knoll.

therefore the grassy knoll explanation is not the explanation. it is not the big lie.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeslieD

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne

a few quick things.

one has to ask why?

the sign.

right mind runs toward the source of gunshots right after a murderous incident?
no-one!

No - not staged. I take it you were born well after this happened.

People were actually different back then. They reacted to things going on around them. They
didn't hide or run in the opposite direciont

I was 13 at the time - I watched Jack Ruby shoot
Lee Harvey Oswald live on TV, in front of countless cops and agents. Now - THAT may have been a set up.

we saw it on t.v., so it must have happened as shown.
it was a set-up, but i don't believe that all those people present
would assent to being accessories to murder.
so we are faced with the possibility of another big lie. the action
starts when the car horns blow. everyone is in place. lights...camera...and...

i wonder was that the first time a mass audience were treated to
a murder 'live' on tell-a-lie-to-your-vision? a shocking experience to be treated to i am sure.
it reminds me of another first when another mass audience 'witnessed'
what must have been the death of thousands (we are led to believe) as the
twin towers collapsed 'live' on tell-a-lie-to-your-vision on 9/11.
(what i want to know why only just over 400 of the 3000 9/11 victims are listed on
the social security death index (ssdi), and why no remains whatsoever were
found for over 1200 people from the new york rubble, in spite them all being
located above the floors the 'planes' alledgedly crashed into when the buildings
came down?).

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

A non-profit group in Washington tried to get National Archives to release the documents in time for the 50th anniversary but the request was turned down. Apparently the FBI still has about 1200 documents that are too sensitive to be released.

The idea of releasing files after 50 years probably came about with the thought there would no longer be interest in the case. Boy, were they wrong!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
At last; proof! Bush did it!

Well technically this would be correct, you do know who was head of CIA when this went down right? Considering there was alot of shady things going on after he was killed and how they handled his body.. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what happened considering the Bush family is knees deep in destroying this country.. All the way from Prescott Bush laundering money for the Nazi's to Bush Jr going to 2 illegal wars..

For the record I am not to keen on the JFK assassination, this part i am pretty clear on.. Supposedly after he signed ex order 11110 this happened to him...
edit on 6/29/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LeslieD

I am interested to see this video but your link isn't working. Can you try again?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Watch the driver of the car at the 5:59 to 6:01 of the video. You can see him pull a pistol and shoot.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockbrother
Watch the driver of the car at the 5:59 to 6:01 of the video. You can see him pull a pistol and shoot.

I've always questioned that but there are some who say it was the cast of the sun and the driver always had both hands on the wheel. Robert Groden, who made his own film on the JFK debunks it, but he's been accused of being a former FBI agent.

The timing fits perfectly when the cars slows to an almost stop, Greer turns around, and Kennedy's head is violently rocked backward. Some witnesses also claim there was smoke in the car.
edit on 29-6-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2013 by texasgirl because: misspelled some words

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join