It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Let it be noted that 3NL has publicly rejected Jesus. With that said, we know not to listen to anything 3NL has to say about Jesus or what he would want, feel, or what his words mean. Thank you.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Your god is not divided? He has the 3 biggest religions in the world under his belt, all disagreeing with one another and fighting each other. That's not to mention the over 40,000 denominations that Christianity is "divided" into.

Your god was created for division, not unity. The 3 religions plus all the different denominations prove that without a doubt.

You only speak of the divisions of men.

God's Kingdom is not divided.

However, it seems your sole purpose, of which you have been disturbingly congratulated upon by a higher-level evil entity which is most likely a walk-in at this point, is to be a stumbling block to whomever will listen to your empty words.

The approval of this entity should make your skin crawl. It is all I can do to even comment on this thread. Trust me pal, I ain't here to make a name for myself. I'm here because I was put here and when I leave, it will be with a sigh of relief & a coke and a smile.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by BornOfSin

Each time you reply to me it only reassures me that you have no idea who I am...

He was replying to me.

I don't know why he posted it as being to you.

I cannot reply to his post unless he directs it accordingly, I'm assuming he already knows that.

This is not a game Akragon. This is the real thing. Mocking him at this point will only cause you unwelcome turmoil in your life. And unless you are a born-again Believer, which I'm assuming you're not quite up to speed yet from what little I know of you here on ATS, you will be poking a stick into a hornets' nest wearing nothing but your drawers and a pair of socks.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I suppose we shall see what comes of this won't we...

Believe it or not i do not need to hold myself to a self proclaimed Jesus' standard... Nor do i fear threats from him or you... I routenely "poke the hornets nest" and have never been bitten or stung so to speak

As i've said... IF he was who he proclaims himself to be, he would know who i am... For we are known by our fruit... And thus far he's clearly shown that he knows nothing of me... What i do... Or even what i write

So we'll let the chips fall where they may... In any case we'll find the truth of the matter tomorrow

Won't we...

By the way... Assumptions don't help anything... On your part or his

edit on 26-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Your god is not divided? He has the 3 biggest religions in the world under his belt, all disagreeing with one another and fighting each other. That's not to mention the over 40,000 denominations that Christianity is "divided" into.

Your god was created for division, not unity. The 3 religions plus all the different denominations prove that without a doubt.

I find it rather comical that someone who is so "3NL1GHT3N3D" cannot comprehend the fact that religion and God have absolutely nothing in common.

Satan is the author of religion.

It boggles the mind that so called "3NL1GHT3N3D" people cannot see what is so obvious to even the unenlightened.

All of the conflicting religions and different denominations prove THAT without a doubt.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You only hear what you want to hear, I don't deny Jesus in any way. You are always looking for an enemy to throw stones at. Your ignorance shows through.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

My words are far from empty, they just ring hollow in your hollow head. You refuse anything other than what you have been conditioned to believe.

You have been brainwashed just as you believe Muslims have been. You share the same god, so your god is a god of brainwashing and Indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So what's one thing you believe that religion doesn't teach? You never did answer that question earlier. Maybe it's too hard for you? Not surprising since you believe all kinds of contradicting things.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Can you please show me where I said that?

Not posting a link to it is mighty curious.

AAC

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Let it be noted that 3NL has publicly rejected Jesus. With that said, we know not to listen to anything 3NL has to say about Jesus or what he would want, feel, or what his words mean. Thank you.

edit on 26-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

How childish are you? Let it be known...

You cannot see the difference between rejecting your Jesus and his Jesus?

AAC

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Apparently not, they have a very one-track mind. It's their way or the highway.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Pay attention, people.

EDIT: And that's the "short" version.

Good God...this world may be lost after all.

edit on 26-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Exactly. And I bet you that if you put the people that think they are doing GOD's Work in this thread (Dee, yes you're one of them) in the same room together they would argue themselves to death about the subtle differences in their beliefs.

Yeah, that's what Jesus had in mind, you guys.

AAC

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It has been lost for a long time and most people don't want to be found, unfortunately.

They label those trying to help "demons" and "evil" even when we try to give them self-empowerment and truth.

They see the world around them, but they never take into account that their beliefs are what have gotten us to this point.

"Know thyself." They do not care to be known.

Great song, by the way.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It's almost as if that's what their god wanted all along, division and confusion. He knows everything in advance, so he knew it was coming and still let it happen then gave us a book that he knew would be interpreted in a million different ways.

How nice of him.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

they never take into account that their beliefs are what have gotten us to this point.
"Know thyself."

Yeah.

They do not care to be known.
Or to know themselves, apparently.

Great song, by the way.

I'm tired.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You may be worse than Deeterminned on this thread.

I like how you try to hide your narcissism behind your fruitless brevity. The only difference between you and the OP is that at least the OP knows of whom he is speaking through.

Jesus may be the truth, the light, and the way to salvation. But most of you do not understand what that truth, light, and salvation really is. You have been taught your connection. I have developed my connection. And not through evil entities, unless they have learned to hide their influences behind selflessness, love and compassion.

You think you are doing GODs work, but in truth you are only serving yourself. It is painfully obvious by your dismissiveness and arrogant undertones.

AAC

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It makes sense that evil has contaminated the message. Look at the obvious, when the truth really comes, they will not recognize it.

Not to mention, they do not know what it will look like when Jesus returns. They spin themselves in circles trying to parody his message. Yeah, come from the clouds. Every eye will see him. Every ear shall hear the sound of Trumpets. He will split the clouds and the sky.

To me, it sounds like an alien invasion.

I know, Deeterminned, that sounds too evil.

AAC

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes, they are in it for themselves.

Luke 17
33 Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

They believe and have blind faith because they want to keep their life. According to their own Messiah, that means they will end up losing their life.

They do not understand anything of what Jesus said, they only understand what they have been force fed.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Light comes from the clouds (sun) and every eye already sees the light, though most people don't realize it.

Jesus has come back through people such as ourselves in my opinion, and we have come to realize what the light truly is. Indeed every eye sees the light (Jesus) and indeed it does come from above (clouds).

I think that's what it means personally.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join