It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Nope. I claim the Holy Spirit. You can claim your own spirit if you want, but it doesn't change anything, because they are not the same.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You all are so full of it! There are no contradictions. It's either truth or it's lies.

This may be the most ignorant thing you have said thus far.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

So you gave your own spirit away. You sold it, yet you are the one paying to give it away.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I don't expect you to be able to tell the difference between the two. That's why it seems "ignorant" to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes, I gave my spirit to God so that he would replace it with his, the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What does that say? If the OP turns out to be the devil himself, why do you agree with him so much?

There is no way I can ever make you see the error of your way. I agree with truth. I spent most of my time disagreeing with you, as most others as well.

If the OP says something that is true, I agree. But if he says something that is wrong, I don't agree. But it doesn't take away from the first truth I agreed with. You see?

You can confine yourself by absolutes, I won't. I see the world as a majestic experience where GOD gave us principals to live and explore with. The leaders of this world took those principals and tied fear to them.

We live in a product world of that discourse.

We are not claiming to be GODS, we are claiming to be of GOD. We are not claiming to creators we are claiming to be co-creators.

You have done a fine job of tightly locking yourself into the shackles of control.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yes, I gave my spirit to God so that he would replace it with his, the Holy Spirit.

Can you not realize how childish that sounds? Here, take my spirit, and then I'll take yours. Cause your spirit will allow me to be one of the people taken away during the rapture. So that I will not have to go through the nasty trials and tribulations.

How does that not sound like indoctrination and giving your spirit away?

If you believe darkness can pose as light, how do you not know that the light you think you have is really of darkness?

An elaborate answer would be nice.

AAC

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

what are you talking about.. can you not see that is a fair trade??

here i give u my sinful spirit, give me your Holy one so i can escape the torment. LOOOOL

talk about a snake oil salesman
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

i wonder too, how he did this giving thing. was it a ritual or something? hmm wonder if it was a delusion...

neeehhhh.. couldnt be
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You gave it to what you THINK is God.

2 Corinthians 11
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Paul was talking about himself and those who put the bible together.

2 Corinthians 4
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

He pulled the old switcharoo on you, making it seem as though he wasn't talking about himself.

If Satan is the god of this world, what does that say about the biggest religion in the world?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Originally posted by BornOfSin
To all he who have ears, let them hear:

God has anointed me Simon Alexandra, The water-bearer.
Keeper of the artesian springs.
Star of the West, whom has slayed his dragons.
Brought in from the Cyrene darkness by God, to deliver the Light of Life.
I am supplant of the Fisherman, who was supplant of the Bull
He who has swallowed the beast, so the beast becomes the man.
I am he having read of the Codices Arcanus
I am he to whom no knowledge can stay buried
Awoken of Sananda. Simon am I now again

First Contact Space Volunteers
Channeled through Ken Peterson

Message on December 12, 2003:

Tonight, I, Sananda (Jesus, Jeshua), will address you. I am standing on the bridge of the Starship Capricorn with its captain, Helena, and Padre Pio. We will be working closely together in the times ahead preparing you for contact with those you consider the Celestials who are here surrounding your planet at this time ready to give aid to your forces so that NESARA can be announced and contact made between us and you a true reality.

NESARA = Galactic Federation of Light "National Economic Security And Reformation Act" Sanada Space Savior

This thread is based on channeled information, nothing more. But sadly, from what I understand at this point, the Sanada business will be actually be one of the major deceptions, as it will somehow be connected to institutionalized Roman Catholicism.
My bet is that the Roman Catholic Church will be used to legitimize worshiping a feminine deity. Which would make it the False Prophet that was written about thousands of years ago in prophetic literature. Then the Church will be betrayed. Then it will be destroyed. Then it will be too late.

The modus operandi for all this to play out has already begun-- "we've had it all wrong all these years and now it's time to set the record straight".

The Septuagint, the Masoretic Texts and New Testament texts are trustworthy and reliable. They have contained and related the same message for thousands of years. No ancient literature is as well supported and documented as the Bible. Nothing can touch it.
Not the surviving manuscripts of Plato, Homer, Pliny, Tacitus, Aristotle, Euripides, Sophocles, Herodotus, and Lucretius + COMBINED x TIMES TEN = Still less support and documentation than the New Testament.

God is fully capable of maintaining the integrity of His message. It will simply come down to whether men choose to believe it or not. We are well past arguing about it.

We've been told the end from the beginning. It was Babylon and Ashtar/Inanna/Ishtar that brought down the ancient Nation of Israel, it will be the same 'queen of heaven' to be the final nail in the coffin for Christianity, she'll just be re-packaged in a space suit to keep up with the times.

What's coming 101:
There are no aliens, there are only 'interdimensionals'.
Interdimensionals are eternal entities.
They have been here throughout our existence, they do not come from other 'planets'.
They seek to do the same thing now as they have since the creation of mankind-- to enslave us.
They enslave us through deception.
They are not gods, they are corrupted created entities with superior functional capabilities to human beings. However, they are still bound by the laws of this creation.
They cannot change reality, they can only manipulate it. It is not magic, it is sleight of hand to which we are grossly imperceptive due to our bodily limitations.
All sentient entities have free will. It cannot be taken away, given away, sold or lost, it can only be forfeited by choosing to use your free will to do so. Even choosing not to choose is still a choice.
Every human being on this planet will be given the choice to believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, that He is exactly Who He said He was= the One, True, Most High God; King of kings and Lord of lords.

Choose wisely.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

2 Corinthians 11
14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Paul was talking about himself and those who put the bible together.

LMAO.....I totally LOL'd

I almost want to ask if you really believe that, but I don't have time for inane circuitous argument this evening. I just wanted to say
.......carry on.......

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Do you think Muhammad was a prophet or do you think he worked for Satan? If you think he worked for Satan then why do you think he spoke against Satan?

Are you saying Satan can't pretend to be someone else? I thought he was the deceiver? What better way to deceive than to divert attention away from yourself while implying you are actually someone else?

Your non-rebuttal while laughing is a sign of your arrogance by the way.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
if i may reference my latest thread for those who may be interested..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i think everyone will love this one. it is low level knowledge, yet high level as well. i think even the dogmatic will appreciate my next presentation. at least one aspect of it will be suitable for even young pallates to taste.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Your non-rebuttal while laughing is a sign of your arrogance by the way.

You are correct. I truly LOL'd at your comment because of its sheer absurdity. However, I can see how my comment could easily be construed as arrogance.

Please accept my sincere apology for my seeming arrogance at your ridiculous statement.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So.... just ignore the point I made? Good job.

My statement is no more ridiculous than you thinking every other belief except yours is Satanic.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
DP
edit on 26-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sleep now Peter Patronus

Arise Simon Patronus.

The truth shall be known.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

So.... just ignore the point I made? Good job.

My statement is no more ridiculous than you thinking every other belief except yours is Satanic.

The only thing I ignored was your attempt at circuitous argument. You made no point other than the fact that you enjoy argument simply for the sake of argument. That, and your assumption of what I think about the beliefs of every other human being on the planet. Quite a broad assumption.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Does the name zirotiqulites mean anything to you? what can people like you and me do in this upcoming war over humanity against men with ill will and the greys?
My allegiance and heart is strongly sided with the race of men and women who made us in their image, and live for love and prosperity, i want to be able to repay them for the life theyve given Earth, its the least we can do. I have much respect for you and the others like you who have the courage to stand up for these unheard truths.

I am currently searching through myself by meditation, with the strong belief that esp is within our reach if we know the correct pathway. How can i open my subconscious more easily if i begin attempting contact through mind, and if all this is truly possible, will breathing positive energy draw in the 'angels' instead of the 'demons', or is it a free signal for anyone to pick up that's in the area?

All my sincerest wishes to you and the role you are yet to play
Also, the next time you are channeling with these angels so to speak, send Armosis my love!
edit on 26-6-2013 by galacticplm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by galacticplm

I am currently searching through myself by meditation, with the strong belief that esp is within our reach if we know the correct pathway. How can i open my subconscious more easily if i begin attempting contact through mind, and if all this is truly possible, will breathing positive energy draw in the 'angels' instead of the 'demons', or is it a free signal for anyone to pick up that's in the area?

edit on 26-6-2013 by galacticplm because: (no reason given)

easy is not the way you are looking for.

what you are looking for is strength. spiritual strength by faith, which will give you courage! by being righteous and striving to be even more so as you can bare, to relinquish your sins one by one and repent them.. truly.. to repent them is never to do them again, but one can only reject a sin so permanently if he understand WHY it is wrong and why it is sin, why it goes against the path and the way of balance the father intended for us.

only by taking this leap of faith will the Spirit come to you. for not all men believe enough that they should reduce their sin and bask in it with little or no improvement with each new day.

searching within yourself i have heard your words i know where you stand in your path.. not knowing where to turn from here. to have faith is to take the hand of the spirit and Walk.. for all roads lead to Rome. no foul entity can harm the righteous, know that if you are indeed righteous by relinquishing your sins as you can identify them that the Lord will afford you his protection. your spirit will grow strong and faint not in the presence of evil, thus it matters not which road you take. if you take the road of tribulation, to be of strong mind and conquer it will be to your spirit's greatest benefit.

no it is not the easiest road we seek, but the road of resisting temptation, a difficult trial which one must prepare their mind and their heart for to take part in with full involvement and devotion. take it seriously because it is serious.

in meditation you are to reveal to yourself the hannukah lights. behind closed eyes if u are successful in opening or channeling the spirit thru any one chakra you will see it's light behind closed eyes, right in front of you in the darkness. it's colour is relevant to which chakra is opened and you will both feel it in it's location and know which one it is and it's attributes from the doctrines on this meditative practice of prayer.

there you will pray to the living God and ask of him to send you truth and light but only if you have shown the required righteousness in your heart will you receive light and the permanent connection to what before you had to meditate to achieve. allow yourself to sleep, yet stay awake behind your eyes as they are closed in the darkness. do not close your eyes the second time when you clasp your eyelids... peer into the dark, relax and allow yourself to see as you fall asleep and light comes forth from the darkness. each forming a vortex as reality dissolves! you may fall asleep many times for days and weeks of practice, indeed you may even see nothing for 10 years as did i. but i had no guide but myself to testify to these things and the books of men long gone. thus you should be able to achieve it in less time than it took me.
edit on 26-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join