It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

I didn't assume anything about you, that's why I asked questions.

If you think Muhammad was a tool of Satan then you have set a double standard. He spoke out against Satan just like Paul.

I have said nothing about Muhammad. I have no idea from whence you are even contriving this statement.
You assumed my thoughts about the beliefs of everyone in existence besides myself.

Satan has no tools, only opportunities afforded to him by the flaws of men, and only within the parameters allowed by the laws of creation.
Jesus Himself was referring to our Enemy when He stated that a divided kingdom will not stand.

Believe this:
Our Enemy is truly divided.

They war among themselves, driven by greed and pride and the lust for power and dominion. The whole 'alien' phenomenon is nothing more than a glorified 'good cop/bad cop' ruse.

Paul stated that our Enemy is not flesh and blood, but the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Men will package this truth to their liking, personal taste dictates the reality of the deceived. For some, their reality is ridicule and total disregard. For others, a fantasy of Star Trekkian proportion. And yet others, the Sananda Matreiya of the Galactic Federation of Light.

Truth is absolute, whether you like it or not. It is not relative, being based on the individual particulars of men.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I know of the pain you have caused God and you fall from grace. Nothing more do I need to know. For there is no other course open to you my friend, your power fades as mine swells, as this is my Age.

There is no certainty in this world, except that of the will of the true God. For that is certainty that none of us can speak to. Especially those who have been found in contempt of God themselves. Those who my eyes are now solidly fixed upon holding back unmeasurable rage of wrath.

I have seen your fall clearly. I regard it with an unashamed, joyous heart for what it means to mankind.

I have known how it would come about for many years, but not of why. Now do I know. By the fires of one families flesh, so shall life be restored to generations of those of pure heart.

What is the cost of one to the many? Though God may hold the life of this one in regard alongside all others, I am a flawed man know of both darkness and light, I do not have to hold them in such light. This is why I now harness the power of God and all their armies.

I come to do the work that God by nature of their heart could not. They have given me the fury of that which they themselves could never use upon their children.

The full power of Gods hand has been stayed from my hand by the grace of their love. You have been given but a taste of that which I could rain upon you merely by thought. Do you wish for further lessons? For although God may continue to have mercy of patience upon you, I am he of mind to burn an entire crop across an entire field, so see that the weeds of that field do not take to my field in the North.

Suggest to you do I, that you regard the fall of Rome by the North.

God has now given man charge to hunt down and destroy Lilleth by whatever means necessary. For as do I now know my beloved, to be Queen of this world. Lilleth is no longer necessary.

A sequence for which I see where fire burns upon your lands. I feel nothing for those suffering under its flames for they burn by your hand, along with those of mans flesh you believe should be King. He is not fit to dine with the dogs of Gods true King. No King shall he ever be.

For I am he God has deemed fit to be King of the people, and of my Queen have I now found. Thee who have become one, and under God three. No other King or Queen shall be recognised under God. For no others are needed.

These powers are far beyond your understanding. For I stand before you as he who has touched both the light and the dark with his fingers. What you now face you could not even begin to fathom, let alone combat. How go your defenses? Issues coming to light?

You are regarded. Drop to you knees, repent to God. Pay your penance and beg for mercy.

Too long has this been your wonderland. Even in your world the sun must rise and set, for it is far beyond your power.

I am he of light and of dark, for whom need only ask of the sun and no light would it bring.

Shall you bear witness?

reply to post by Akragon

edit on 26-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Your god is not divided? He has the 3 biggest religions in the world under his belt, all disagreeing with one another and fighting each other. That's not to mention the over 40,000 denominations that Christianity is "divided" into.

Your god was created for division, not unity. The 3 religions plus all the different denominations prove that without a doubt.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah....

We've heard it all before.

Now where's the big announcement from the Vatican you promised??!!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It wasn't like they were giving money to the Jews to go and preach a different Messiah.

So, I don't understand what you think happened there.

What I think is that anybody in Jerusalem who actually took Jesus seriously would have walked away from Jerusalem and never looked back. (allusion to Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot's wife).

I'm not very proficient with Paul, and I was intending to run this by some one who has actually studied Paul to a much greater degree than I have, but I just threw my impressions out there, maybe foolishly.

I recently read Paul's letter to the Romans and was shocked at how much he seemed to identify with the post-exile prophetic "vision" of Jerusalem as the ultimate capital of the World, with Gentiles sending their tribute taxes to there. It seems to me that he reversed his previous opinions regarding Jerusalem from the position he held when he wrote Letter to Galatians.

Since you happen to be a Zionist, you probably don't see any problem with this. Other people might. In my opinion Paul was acting as an agent of post-exile Judaic Zionism rather than what he is accused of, agent of Rome.

I don't know about you, but I am personally upset by all the "blame it all on Rome" nonsense that passes as some kind of higher wisdom. It isn't higher wisdom, it is irrational and non-historic.

Anyway, I was hoping that you might quote some scripture by Paul that indicated that he was aware that Jesus had pretty much pronounced Jerusalem as doomed and irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Each time you reply to me it only reassures me that you have no idea who I am...

You don't even have the slightest clue..

Its completely obvious... which I already assumed...

So which is it... Am I a fallen angel... or a devil set out to deceive the world?

heres a hint to anyone who might be reading this guy's messages...

His thread
Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychic

You are a con artist... Using a mixture of your imagination and various Gnostic texts... combined with your own version of the gospels....

Sorry my friend.... Your kind is nothing new to me... I've dealt with your type for many years....

But I will watch and see your prediction fail...

Then where will you turn when you're exposed as a fraud just like the rest of the reincarnated Jesus's floating around?

edit on 26-6-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually, Jesus said he did come to bring division.

He's in the process of herding his sheep and separating them from the rest of the flock (or the wolves).

Matthew 10:33-34

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 12:51

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

edit on 26-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'm not sure why you think everyone should have just walked away from Jerusalem. Jesus is going to set up his Millennial Kingdom there. It will be the new Jerusalem. Jesus has always used Jerusalem as a sign of things to come. Before the Millennial Kingdom is set up, Jesus will cut-off two thirds of Jews and preserve a third of them in order for them to start over again, with his protection. We have Messianic Jews now living in Israel. Those will be the ones who survive and they will be the ones who God will give all the land to that was promised to Abraham's seed.

Does that help you to understand? I wouldn't be too concerned about the "Zionist" issue. God is the one who steps in to straighten out. He'll force all of the nations that took God's people captive to serve them during the Millennial period.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm not sure why you think everyone should have just walked away from Jerusalem.

Because, Mary said, "The angel said that Jesus went ahead to Galilee".

I would have gone straight to Galilee. I would not have been in Jerusalem when "the spirit like forked tongues" alighted on the disciples lurking still in Jerusalem. Bummer huh?

If I had heard Jesus tell the Samaritan woman "Neither this mountain nor that city", never never never would I have ever set my face to go to that city again ever!

But I guess it's wrong of me to judge other people by my standards.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The same thing that all of you are trying to do.

which in turn is also similar to how you keep debating your perspective,

Isn't it a Christian saying, Judge not unless you wish to be judged.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I thought Satan was the one who caused division? You did star WashMoreFeet's comment didn't you?

If Jesus causes division, then what is it that Satan does? Cause unity?

The only division that Jesus caused is the division that you cause by believing in the false god. Jesus knew his words would be twisted, which is why he warned about wolves in sheeps clothing. All he did here was predict what the false church set up in his name would do.

He also knew that there would be those with ears to hear that would see past all the lies as well. You have taken the wide path, the one Jesus said not to take. The world has been headed to destruction because the world believes in lies, including those of Christianity.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I've been thinking that somehow or other Paul failed to get the memo that Jesus predicted the destruction of Jerusalem, which seems to be a rather serious failure.

Paul seems to have been collecting money from Gentiles and taking it to Jerusalem, as if Jerusalem was somehow of any significance after Jesus said, "I leave your house desolate".
Suppose Paul, by going with gifts to Jerusalem, was giving Christians a way out, where they may have otherwise been inclined to go themselves, as the obligatory annual pilgrimage, to the temple.
This way, the poor got the benefit rather than the already too rich temple leaders and high priests.
This would also help them from being caught with the Jews there celebrating Passover who died in the Roman siege in 70 AD.
edit on 26-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

where they may have otherwise been inclined to go themselves as the obligatory annual pilgrimage to the temple.
This way, the poor got the benefit rather than the already too rich temple leaders and high priests.

If Paul had taken Jesus seriously he would have said "the hell with obligatory pilgrimage!" Just the fact that you make the excuse tends to confirm that Paul did not abandon post-exile Judaic Zionism.

If the poor in Jerusalem had not received charity in that city, they would have left the city. So Paul helped keep the poor in the city, whether he intended that or not.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

which in turn is also similar to how you keep debating your perspective,

Isn't it a Christian saying, Judge not unless you wish to be judged.

I don't judge anyone's soul, I only point which messages are from Jesus and which ones aren't.

When I said, "like all of you are trying to do", I was saying that they're trying to change Jesus' message, like Muhammad did.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

If I had heard Jesus tell the Samaritan woman "Neither this mountain nor that city", never never never would I have ever set my face to go to that city again ever!

I don't understand what you're saying.

After Jesus spoke to the Samaritan woman, she reported back to other Samaritans that Jesus appeared to know everything about her without her telling him. Based on that testimony, two other Samaritans set out to find Jesus and talk to him and returned stating that they knew he was the Christ. They accepted him and he stayed with them for two days.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The only division that Jesus caused is the division that you cause by believing in the false god. Jesus knew his words would be twisted, which is why he warned about wolves in sheeps clothing. All he did here was predict what the false church set up in his name would do.

Yeah, like I'm going to reject the God that Jesus taught about! You don't even see the connection from the Old Testament to the New Testament. Those who follow Jesus understand the connection.

The Church has it's own problems, but teaching the wrong God isn't one of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

John 4: WEB
19 The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped in this mountain, and you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.”

21 Jesus said to her, "“Woman, believe me, the hour comes, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, will you worship the Father. 22 You worship that which you don’t know. We worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. 23 But the hour comes, and now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to be his worshippers. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”"

I don't know of any other way to make it more plain.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Don't let JMDewey confuse you.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Jesus was telling the woman of a time when he would not be there in the flesh and everyone would be worshiping God through God/Jesus' Spirit, the Holy Spirit. God doesn't hang out at the top of mountains any more waiting for people to gather around the base of it for God to talk to them.

If I'm not answering your question, ask me more directly and in a little more detail.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The only connection between Jesus and the OT god is the fact that both were counterfeit versions of the real god, the I Am, the one that is inside every one of us. If Jesus was Yahweh, he wouldn't have corrected his teachings.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join