It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Akragon

How does he know you by your avatar? Did i miss something?

AAC

When haven't you missed something?

Throughout this whole thread you've had to be pointed back to other pages of this thread.

If you want to appear knowledgable and agree with all of your friends on this thread, maybe you should be more observant.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

what may be demons to you are angels to others of pure heart, for they can do them no harm and no evil is in their presence. look again at Revelation in your Bible. do you see what the Angels bring?? Destruction and Death! will you consider them Demons? yet during this time, God's Chosen is surely protected from such torment and suffering.

nay if you are without the spirit of truth, be sure you will be scolded and severely subjected to torment in the presence of an angel. for another, that angel will speak only truth and manifest pure benevolence. see that you blaspheme your own spirit to speak against the spirit of other men.
edit on 25-6-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
See them all scurry now like rats on a sinking ship thinking they can take steps against me.

I am bringing upon you the Fury of God. Still you fail to acknowledge the divine?

You have to no power against the defender of men. The only course of action available for you is to repent your sins.

For I am the turn of the Age. Just like the turn of the tide; I cannot be stopped, I cannot be beaten under God.

If you move against Gods will, you shall know only of your own demise.

Repent for your sins, pay of them your penance, seek the mercy of God, and in so doing see it received.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

I'll tell you what I tell others. Angels are only allowed to do what GOD instructs them to. Only God can send an angel to someone. Anyone else that is summoning spirits on their own is summoning demons, because they were told not to do it. As in the beginning of this thread, God may send an angel to tell someone to stop doing what he says is wrong, but he won't allow you to summon them at your own will and for your own desires to play games.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

God may send an angel to tell someone to stop doing what he says is wrong, but he won't allow you to summon them at your own will and for your own desires to play games.

Interesting notion. This helps explain your hard-line stance.

I studied under a lovely woman named Judy Goodman, who had "the sight" - and she taught the class that Angels are with us at ALL TIMES, simply WAITING for us to ASK them to do our bidding. She didn't say there weren't "mischievous" or "malicious" spirit entities - she acknowledged that they do exist, but that Angels are with us AT ALL TIMES. "Guardian Angels" -

Why do you keep insisting that people are "playing with demons" or "talking to demons"? Now I see why! You think angels are nowhere near us and do not intervene or help us out unless GOD sends them, and otherwise they pay no attention. Sad. What a hopeless, helpless position.

I'm going to stick with Judy's explanation. She also teaches Reincarnation, by the way, and the afterlife. And she's a Christian. According to her, when each of us die, we ARE met by WHATEVER REPRESENTS TO US the equivalent of "our deity" - we go through a life review, decide when and into what circumstances we will return to Earth for the next lesson (or remedial course if we failed the first attempt for whatever reason or chose to opt out while incarnate), and then - here we go again. Same soul, different circumstances. New day of learning. We finally get all the lessons (experiences) we need, then we can choose to return, to teach others (like Jesus, as an example), or we can STAY united in the ethereal One-ness that is Pure Love ("God").

She says we also reincarnate in "soul groups" - like "teams" or "classes", working it through together - in various relationships, genders, as elders or youngers, etc. But we'll all get there. Some souls agree to come back for very brief periods - in order to "teach" or "provide an assist" to someone else. This, she explains, is what happens when babies or children die (whether aborted, miscarried, stillborn, crib death, accident, illness, whatever). The souls knew and agreed to what their "role" would be. In order to provide the stuff of an important lesson for someone else.

A soul who would be "deetermined" by YOU to be going to hell simply takes a longer respite from incarnation - can be 1000s of "human" years - and as a "time out" to sort things through with the help of spiritual counselors and guides that are ASSIGNED to us by "God".

Seems a much more supportive, hopeful, merciful, and just system than yours. Yours sounds horrible. To me. *shrug
edit on 25-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

and she taught the class that Angels are with us at ALL TIMES, simply WAITING for us to ASK them to do our bidding.

We are not supposed to ask angels for anything to do our bidding. We're supposed to ask Jesus directly and then he will send his angels to honor what we have asked IN HIS NAME.

This is another reason why God told people not to try and contact angels. Even Paul spoke about the people falling into the trap of worshiping "angels".

Read "Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel".

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

And she's a Christian.

This is the most overused and misinterpreted definition that people are using today to hide what they really do behind closed doors.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
She ALSO said that now is a very important "age" on Earth - and souls from all over the universe are coming here for the profound transformation that IS OCCURRING right now. We are here for it, you and I, and everyone else - thus population is bigger than ever.

We must act, as a cohesive "unit" - a "team" to set things right. Makes sense to me, and is a much more satisfactory "explanation" of what is going on outside of our physical perception. But our souls understand it. Maybe you came here to be a thorn in the side of those wanting cohesion, I don't know. That's YOUR deal, not mine.

Judy also said "I don't teach students. I teach teachers, and every one of you in the room" (at both the lecture hall AND later in the private workshop) "are teachers." And she made sense to me. It's THAT banner that I carry.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

That's your opinion. I don't share it. And I wouldn't want to have your attitude or pessimism. So, whatever.
Nope, you won't sway me. I know what I'm doing.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Colossians 2:18

Do not let anyone disqualify you, insisting on self-abasement and worship of angels, dwelling on visions, puffed up without cause by a human way of thinking

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

She ALSO said that now is a very important "age" on Earth - and souls from all over the universe are coming here for the profound transformation that IS OCCURRING right now. We are here for it, you and I, and everyone else - thus population is bigger than ever.

The transformation that is occurring is the one that's preparing everyone for the Anti-Christ.

Unfortunately, the very things that Judy teach are going to sway people to believe in him instead of the opposite.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

judygoodman.com...

Thinking Outside of the Box!

If your life seems to be the same story playing over and over; if you don't venture outside the box you are living your life in; it may be time to take a hard look at what is going on! Have you ever noticed how some things keep coming up over and over? Is your day an instant replay of all the days before? Then let me introduce you to what I call "recurring themes" in our lives.

Not all recurring themes, in our lives, present challenges. For some of us, these recurring themes are very good in nature and allow us to live life to it's fullest. Having said this; some of the recurring themes of our lives can be indications of what we are choosing for our life's purpose - 'soul commitment.' Even if this is a new concept for you, just read on a bit... Before you face the task of listing those persistent recurring themes that are sometimes painful, and represent our greatest challenge; it is a good idea to list some of the strong, positive characteristics of your life. You will probably want to create a journal to do this work as it might be important to go back over this information from time to time. Now that you have the good stuff written down, let's move on...

Once you begin to note the challenging themes of your life you will want to identify their point of beginning. Is this something that happened early in your life? Is this a pattern that has been imprinted, on you, by another person? In other words, do you drink too much because your parent drank a lot, and you thought that was the way things were supposed to be. Have you considered suicide because someone in your family chose that route? At some point you must also take responsibility for your own behavioral patterns.

If you are being honest with yourself, you will see a pattern developing; this should lead you to identify those things you want to learn in this life. Once in a while we will see a pattern that we are unable to find it's point of beginning. If that is the case you may want to consider that it could be a 'past life carryover.' For those that embrace the theory of reincarnation, this will be an easier distance to travel. In other words, what if there was something in a past life that you did not complete to your soul's satisfaction; what if you had caused unspeakable pain and suffering to another person? You may have come into this life with an agenda that came from one of your past lives. Sometimes we refer to this as 'karma' or a debt owed.

No? Does she really scare you, Dee?

For over thirty five years Judy has taught and worked closely with people to open their door of awareness to their destiny, and growth possibilities. Her work has taken her all over the United States, Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas Puerto Rico, Europe, Egypt, Peru and many other places.. Judy has worked with many public figures and celebrities. Complete confidentiality is her trademark!

When working with Judy, she is limited only by what you are able to ask of her. She knows that the 'other side' is far broader than we imagine. Although she speaks about very complex issues, her understanding of mankind, coupled with a quick wit, allows her to speak from an approachable and understandable perspective.

One of Judy's passions is to teach and empower people to be the best they can be. You might attend a seminar where Judy is speaking; you may join in a teleconference class and learn how to recognize the imprinting of your life - ultimately taking back authority over your own destiny. Whatever the occasion that brings you in contact with Judy Goodman, it could be a day that will change your life forever.

"My work in this life is not meant to affect or change the religious perspective of any person, only to help them be the best they can be in their own path." Judy addresses complex issues in a down-to-earth manner. Someone in tune with the soul's purpose, providing truths beyond the limits of conventional wisdom. She teaches about the pain of your life, the purpose of your journey.

Sorry, she got to me before you or your "pastor" had a chance. Thank God.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

This is no different than anything else people here on ATS spout.

The key is that we have to stop believing what we want to believe is true and accept the truth for what it is.

We can't be like the Israelites, or we'll end up going the way of the Israelites.

I'm not against the idea that Jesus might refine everyone with fire the way he will the Israelites, but I would prefer to skip that process myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Angels don't need to be 'told' by God what to do you naive heathen!!

Angels know the heart of the lord as they are one in the same heart. They act as one, as I act as one with them.

A heart of purity I have tried desperately to show you, that it does not appear you will ever understand.

Now do I bring the rains upon the New World. So see the floods wash them of their sins.

Majesty of God .. Is soon to shine through the men who made themselves King.

How much of this world need I rain upon for you to realise I am your true King??

reply to post by filledcup

I'll tell you what I tell others. Angels are only allowed to do what GOD instructs them to. Only God can send an angel to someone. Anyone else that is summoning spirits on their own is summoning demons, because they were told not to do it. As in the beginning of this thread, God may send an angel to tell someone to stop doing what he says is wrong, but he won't allow you to summon them at your own will and for your own desires to play games.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

This is no different than anything else people here on ATS spout.

And what you "spout" is no different than anything else "people" here do.
But you claim to know "the Truth."

If anything, what "we" spout has the potential to unlock your incessant dread, fear and loathing. It must be really uncomfortable to be inside your head. You don't know "the Truth" any more than any of us, do. "The Bible Says" is not evidence of the higher Truths. It is just what "The Bible YOU CHOOSE TO READ Says."

And it apparently makes you a very bitter, sour, miserable person unwilling to even look outside of your box for fear of.......[your fear here]. Face your fear and learn. You can just stagnate if you want, but it won't get you closer to "God."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

A heart of purity I have tried desperately to show you, that it does not appear you will ever understand.

You're right. I don't believe your heart is pure, otherwise you wouldn't dare declare that you are the one who has the ability to judge all man on earth and decide their final fate.

Go ahead, keep preparing the way for the Anti-Christ, but those with the light of life (Jesus) can see through your puffed up ego that Paul described to the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
How art thou enjoying your three days of darkness so far?

Look to the sun my friend as it turns itself to regard the power of God.
edit on 25-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

If anything, what "we" spout has the potential to unlock your incessant dread, fear and loathing.

Come on, Wildtimes. Surely you know better than to use these words on me. You and I both know that the words you describe only describe yourself, that's why you use them. Turn to Jesus and you'll see your self loathing start to disappear. We know you have been traumatized, but don't use it as an excuse to project these words onto to others.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Paul??

There is no Paul! Paul was Mary you foolish man.

My beloved whom to my arms has been returned to me.

reply to post by BornOfSin

You're right. I don't believe your heart is pure, otherwise you wouldn't dare declare that you are the one who has the ability to judge all man on earth and decide their final fate.

Go ahead, keep preparing the way for the Anti-Christ, but those with the light of life (Jesus) can see through your puffed up ego that Paul described to the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin

How art thou enjoying your three days of darkness so far?

Look to the sun my friend as it turns itself to regard the power of God.

What darkness?

Hey, where are those floods that are going to sweep Australia and your own house away?

I'm not hearing about them either.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Oh. And YOU have not been traumatized? News flash, we have ALL been traumatized in some way or another. That's part of life. Crises provide us opportunities to learn. I tried just relying on "Jesus." Not enough support or evidence or common sense in that route.

I don't need you to save me, Dee. I'm not bitter and miserable or going to "hell."
Nor do I need you to "tell me what to do."
You allowed your "Bible" to tell you what to do, and it's turned you into one of the biggest "Debbie Downers" I have EVER come across.

If you don't see your own burden, that's not my problem anymore. I've tried to HELP. You've tried only to ridicule, shame, and belittle. Like a Bible Bully.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join