It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What egotistical self-made King would think God would regard their Prince Joffrey?? Spoiled and undeserving of the grace of life he has been given.

To rule this world is the job for a true King, not jokers.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Then you need check the news again, for it appears you are as blind outside as you are inside.

Record rainfall hits from East to West. Flash floods abound with more to come.

India and Asia too has only just started to feel the wrath of God.

The New World now braces itself too, whilst I warm myself up to greet the Queen herself.

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by BornOfSin

How art thou enjoying your three days of darkness so far?

Look to the sun my friend as it turns itself to regard the power of God.

What darkness?

Hey, where are those floods that are going to sweep Australia and your own house away?

I'm not hearing about them either.

edit on 25-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

OK, I'll go along.

Mary told you stop worshiping angels lest you puff yourself up with your human way of thinking!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Do you mind posting those links for me showing that all of Australia is being washed away?

Along with your own house?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You still believe the word of God you have been given written by the hands of greedy man are that of Gods true heart?

The sun now turns to regard you my friend. I suggest you look up and see before it is too late and God rains down its fire upon your very doorstep.

Originally posted by Deetermined

OK, I'll go along.

Mary told you stop worshiping angels lest you puff yourself up with your human way of thinking!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'll be waiting!

Sorry, but if you think you have any power over me, who's a true child of God, you're sadly mistaken!

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Record rainfall hits from East to West. Flash floods abound with more to come.

India and Asia too has only just started to feel the wrath of God.

The New World now braces itself too, whilst I warm myself up to greet the Queen herself.

Wait. And.....
YOU claim to be responsible for that needless destruction, death, devastation and wrathful vengeance?
Sorry, you've stepped over the line from seeming to have a philosophical "depth of understanding" as to the feminine aspect of the Divine into "delusional". Or shall I say "deluge-ional."

I could could see a link if one gives Earth, our Mother, credit for being alive and sentient and pissed off ....
but for me to believe it's YOU? That's a stretch. Just like it's a stretch to think that Dee has "the only truth."

edit on 25-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A prophet who watches Game of Thrones. I'm pretty sure Jesus watched Quantum Leap.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread and I'm going to post it here as well...

Here's an example of what I'm talking about and I have seen this exact same message from many others.

A person who begins to interact with demons/devils/fallen angels still in the dark open themselves to all sorts of problems. It may seem to begin very well. Demons will start by giving the person anything they want, generally without limits. They will weave an energy around their intended recipient that feels so magical, so wonderful .. so enticing, like a spider weaves a web. Their intent is to have the person trust them completely, to believe everything the demon tells them, to have them act on every request and follow their every human impulse, whether it is healthy for them in the long term, or short term; to overshadow their human free will until the person no longer knows what is right or wrong, or up or down, or logical or illogical - without the person realizing it. They lose themselves in the fascination of the Dark.

The angels say DON'T when something is not safe for the person they are protecting. For them to say DON'T the action must be very serious, for they honour your freewill and do not want to take it away from you. An angel is not an evil being, it gives you Love it does not drain your energy. Demons will drain you dry, beginning slowly until they are firmly attached, and then taking anything they need anytime, regardless of the effect it has on you. They do not care if you die. Their core nature is based on hatred of humans, and they will use the angels as an excuse for their behaviour and as a something to 'blame' when things start going wrong.

www.sacred-gates.com...

Unfortunately, like the person who wrote this, a lot of these people think they have the ability in their own power to brush off these demons and they believe they're doing it over a period of many lifetimes.

This is why God says not to practice such things, because as long as people are dabbling in it, they will know some truths, but ultimately be deceived again. They have opened the door to remain susceptible to lies until they repent and turn to the God who can help them out of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And you accused ME of just "spouting" what all the "wrong" people have said? Your site there is doing exactly the same thing.

Why is your site "correct" but Judy's is "wrong"?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I didn't say it was correct. Go back and read what I wrote underneath the extracted text.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Who is the queen? Can you name names or no? I'm pretty sure the "queen" is already here and has been for quite a while, you just haven't recognized her.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If I had to guess, I would say that the OP's queen is the "Queen of heaven", otherwise known as Ishtar, Ashtoreth, Inanna, and a few other names that different nations have used.

I think it could be a possibility that the Anti-Christ may indeed be some incarnation of the above to make a return in order for history to repeat itself all over again, but I can't be certain about that.

There is much to consider from what the Bible says about the "Whore of Babylon", which sounds like it could make a comeback.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The "whore of Babylon" is the thing that those in power "whore out" and use up.

What's the one thing that is willing to give everything she has away without a fight? Earth with her resources. Money is made from Earthly materials, and oil is part of Earth's resources.

We are in Babylon already and the whore has been around for a long time. Those in power whore her resources out in order to get rich while the rest suffer and struggle for a good life.

The flip side of the whore is Mother Earth herself, the one thing that allows us to be here and to be alive. Guess who completely left Mother Earth's role from heaven out? Religion, and we are seeing the effects of that now. They have profited off of her for far too long, and that is because they teach people that this could never be heaven.
edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I did read your statement that it was "not right", but it's what you say all the time!
Forever accusing people of consorting with demons!!

Okay, I'm utterly confused.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If we look at history and how woman are portrayed and the role they play in Jesus's time and we can see they where still mothers and strictly follow the written laws of scripture. Woman in those days were helpers of men and the comforter among men and we know in recent time woman are doing great things and sometimes better than most men.

It comes at a price in our time as we can see with the children who are violent and very unpridictable and are capable of horrendous acts. With both parents out of the picture it becomes even harder for a child to become loving with no one home to nuture the child and so they become attached to other distractions.

Im sure christ revealed things to her and witnessed some amazing things that Christ said and did, she did just that and maybe sinned no more and walked with christ as only a woman in her time would have done.
edit on 25-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I am whoever the people need me to be, to show them I have come from God.
I send this now as a message to those who need it; "Set my people free!"

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're sounding a little like Yahweh now. Kinda scary.

Your message is good nonetheless and think you have a good intentions. While still believe the bible is metaphor.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I agree with this and for once I agree with you and thats what they never taught in church and I never heard it in my very short time in church and not once did I hear them prepare for christs return or the coming changes of the planet as revealed in revalations.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Who are the ones in power you speak of and who do they say is the whore of babylon?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That's partially true and it will fall again throughout the entire world, but we will physically see someone declare himself God first and be taken out of the way before the true God puts an end to it and sets up his kingdom.

Sorry, but the earth has been corrupted and will have to be cleansed with fire before the new heaven/earth can come down to replace it.

Seek not the things of this world, but the world to come, because it will be much greater than this one.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join