It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Simon Alexandra, The Water Bearer

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Deetermined

I did read your statement that it was "not right", but it's what you say all the time!
Forever accusing people of consorting with demons!!

Okay, I'm utterly confused.

Seeking answers from demons/spirits is not right, but most of them will never figure that out.

The example that I used is no different from what darkblade71 said in the first two pages of this thread.

He was practicing something that was wrong and an angel told him to stop it, but that's as far as angels will interfere. It appears that darkblade71 has stopped his practices, but whether or not he has turned to the one true God to forgive him for those practices, in order that he not be deceived again, is something only he can answer.

Does that help to clear the confusion of what I'm talking about?

edit on 25-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Religion and they don't say who she is, they only allude to her.

The idea that Jesus is coming back to fix everything for us has only helped to aid those in power to do what they want. They have taught people complacency by teaching them he is coming back. If he comes back at all, it will be within us when we finally realize what has really been going on and who we really are.

Jesus the man is not going to come floating down from the sky to destroy everyone who doesn't believe in him, that's fantasy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The "whore of Babylon" is the thing that those in power "whore out" and use up.

That's partially true and it will fall again throughout the entire world, but we will physically see someone declare himself God first and be taken out of the way before the true God puts an end to it and sets up his kingdom.

Sorry, but the earth has been corrupted and will have to be cleansed with fire before the new heaven/earth can come down to replace it.

Seek not the things of this world, but the world to come, because it will be much greater than this one.

Who do they say is the whore of babylon in 3n's post.

Nevermind lol
edit on 25-6-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It has already fallen again, there's no future fall because we are already falling and have been for a long time.
edit on 25-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The idea that Jesus is coming back to fix everything for us has only helped to aid those in power to do what they want. They have taught people complacency by teaching them he is coming back. If he comes back at all, it will be within us when we finally realize what has really been going on and who we really are.

One of these days, you'll realize that you do not have the power as a man to change the entire world.

You can try to talk everyone into the same belief that you have, thinking you're going to straighten it out, and you'll fail because we are in the flesh.

Until the flesh is shaken off and given a new "heavenly body", it will always fail. Flesh is corrupt, it will never know perfection until the flesh has been shaken off.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Seeking answers from demons/spirits is not right, but most of them will never figure that out.

I don't think ANYONE on this thread has said they were "calling up demons or spirits" to get their information and ideas.
Only you have 'decided' that is what they are doing.

My ideas definitely did not come from any solicited "demonic" influence. I've been touched by "angels" with a comforting hand on my shoulder at times of great despair and anxiety - a calming, reassuring experience amid a panic attack that threatened to snuff me out.

I've also experienced "interventions" that are uncanny, as have my children. Call people who think outside the Bible's parameters what you will, but you can't impose your life experience or worldview on everyone else, because it is YOURS ALONE.

This is my point. We each have to travel our own path. It's not for you to decide who is making progress in a 'good' or 'bad' way. Progress is progress.
You seem to have drawn your line in the sand, built your wall, and firmly planted your fingers in your ears for any 'other' alternative. There are MANY philosophies aside from "the Bible" - and I intend to learn as many of them as I can.

What good does it do for you to just stay stuck with your shoes in concrete and your blinders on?
There are other ways.
*sigh*
I have NEVER said you were going to "hell" - but you have "warned" others that THEY WILL, and I don't see that as supportive, reassuring, or empowering.
Sorry.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I have shaken off the flesh already. I don't see my physical body as my body, I see my spirit as my true body, my eternal body.

If everyone thought as I did, there would be no war Because everyone would love their neighbor as themselves, we would no longer see each other as separate but as One. To hurt someone else is to hurt yourself because we are all part of the same "loaf".

If you don't think we can change the world as a collective then what makes you think one man (Jesus) can do it all by himself?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I don't think ANYONE on this thread has said they were "calling up demons or spirits" to get their information and ideas.

Only you have 'decided' that is what they are doing.

Go back to page 20 and keep reading.

All of these people are talking to something, but they don't want you to know it.

So far, AAC has been the most evasive about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

They're listening to their in-dwelling spark of the Holy Spirit, and they're not saying ANYTHING different from what Jesus himself said -
We Are All Children of God.

Okay, I'm out. Frustration tolerance level breached.
Do whatever.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I have NEVER said you were going to "hell" - but you have "warned" others that THEY WILL, and I don't see that as supportive, reassuring, or empowering.

Did I ever tell anyone that they were going to hell?

I do believe in a place called hell, now whether it's used to refine people by fire, Satan and his demons or fallen angels, or anything else will be determined by God, because that's not something I focus on.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have shaken off the flesh already. I don't see my physical body as my body, I see my spirit as my true body, my eternal body.

It doesn't matter what you see, it's what God sees that counts.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

They're listening to their in-dwelling spark of the Holy Spirit, and they're not saying ANYTHING different from what Jesus himself said -

They are saying everything different from what Jesus said, because they don't really know what Jesus said. They don't understand it because they're practicing things that they're not supposed to.

People are not born with the Holy Spirit. There is some light in every man, but it's up to man to decide what to do with it by either honoring God's will or their own will. When they honor their own will, the light will start to flicker until it goes out, like a flame.

As far as the Holy Spirit, it descends on people who know Jesus. It is only tied to Jesus' name and no others. It bears witness of Jesus that he is the Son of God and the Savior of mankind.

John 1:32-34

32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And God sees through me and everyone else, so yes, what I see does matter. Omnipresent means he's with all of us, meaning he is us and sees himself through us.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So not even Jesus was born with the Holy Spirit then? Because if the spirit descended on him at his baptism, he didn't have it beforehand.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by filledcup

I'll tell you what I tell others. Angels are only allowed to do what GOD instructs them to. Only God can send an angel to someone. Anyone else that is summoning spirits on their own is summoning demons, because they were told not to do it. As in the beginning of this thread, God may send an angel to tell someone to stop doing what he says is wrong, but he won't allow you to summon them at your own will and for your own desires to play games.

you seem to be the expert on demonic as well as angel communication. tell us of how many YOU have spoken with to know of this which we already know is conjecture and failed understanding. what do you know of the presence of angels?

a fool only proves his foolishness when he opens his mouth to speak. None need command any angels in the path to righteousness. no they are sent by the father to protect his chosen. no asking nor begging ever.. EVER!! is of one of righteousness, because he knows that the Lord does not fail him if his heart is true! he will not question whether he needs angels.. he will know that if he is doing the right thing then he will be in the presence of angels.. automatically.

a fool believes in rituals, in carrying staff as moses in their hand.. hear i tell u there is no staff but thy own backbone! and there is no crystal ball besides the ark which rests between 2 mountains after the flood of spiritual consciousness. a bombardment of the water which one cannot survive without having built his ark to the required measurements and strength.. u know nothing profane buffoon.

tell us of how u come to know so much of angels THRU EXPERIENCE. noone is interested in YOUR WEAK paradoxical conundrums with which you urself are confused but aim to bring clarity to others.. fellow, u know not what you do.. and again i tell u it is no excuse. there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Religion and they don't say who she is, they only allude to her.

Jesus the man is not going to come floating down from the sky to destroy everyone who doesn't believe in him, that's fantasy.

Religion is a tool and it divides rather than brings people together and it's not the whore but I do believe it's the church because it now follows the will of man and makes lukewarm Christians who are not prepared.

As for the Christ coming in the clouds, you will see him because it's explained in Revelations 9:5-6 and this what they tell you is your ascension and have been revealing it to them.

Revelation 9:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Everyone will be like this but only Gods elect will have the seal to protect them and many will have already fled to the wilderness.

Then you will see Christ coming in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Colossians 2:18

Do not let anyone disqualify you, insisting on self-abasement and worship of angels, dwelling on visions, puffed up without cause by a human way of thinking

before you comprehend what you read.. try learning english. then do a course in english comprehension.

who here worships any angels? who here dwells on visions puffed up without a cause?

IT IS YOU THAT LIVE IN DELUSION.

many have to to tell you of the LIFE and the LIVING, yet you argue with them from the writings of men whom u know not yet place all your trust in. ignorance is indeed not bliss.. but ignorance.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So not even Jesus was born with the Holy Spirit then? Because if the spirit descended on him at his baptism, he didn't have it beforehand.

Jesus was already divine and came from God. The descending of the Holy Spirit was to show Jesus' disciples who he was and to bear witness that Jesus was who he said he was. This is another reason why Jesus told his disciples to baptize the nations in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The sun is "in the clouds" and it is what gives us light to see with. Seeing "Jesus" come in the clouds is waking up to the light within yourself. The light that you see is the light of the world and you too are the light of the world. Without you, there would only be darkness.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by BornOfSin

Record rainfall hits from East to West. Flash floods abound with more to come.

India and Asia too has only just started to feel the wrath of God.

The New World now braces itself too, whilst I warm myself up to greet the Queen herself.

Wait. And.....
YOU claim to be responsible for that needless destruction, death, devastation and wrathful vengeance?
Sorry, you've stepped over the line from seeming to have a philosophical "depth of understanding" as to the feminine aspect of the Divine into "delusional". Or shall I say "deluge-ional."

I could could see a link if one gives Earth, our Mother, credit for being alive and sentient and pissed off ....
but for me to believe it's YOU? That's a stretch. Just like it's a stretch to think that Dee has "the only truth."

edit on 25-6-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

your perception is indeed muffled by one thing. as you said that you can understand attributing credit to the mother. but do you forget that even tho a man's hands may type the words to screen, and his eyes witness it, that it is the spirit speaking thru him? his ego is afforded no praise, one must imagine that the words he speaks come from the spirit itself with whom one becomes in tune to nature and her pains. just a possibility if we are to play along with the OP's prose.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join