It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Take it to the moderators if you are unconvinced. This is not the place for it. Again, you don't know me very well if you think I have the inclination to pull such a stunt as the one you are suggesting. It is stupid, unrewarding and ultimately not worth my time.

Interestingly, it would be a simple matter to post under his account and it tell you that its not fake wouldn't it? And yet no such thing has happened. You would think that would be the most telling sign.
edit on 26-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by BenReclused

If you think that get a mod involved, simple really.
Iam all meh about it all now, all I see is attacks from all sides and no actual decent debate about the subject

No actual debate has happenned on this thread, that is the funny part of the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

You made the accusation so you need to back it up, you prove that he and AC are the same person.

I don't need to prove a damn thing! He's already convinced me that he's a fraud, and I don't care if you agree, or not.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Nice little dig Implying Iam a grass....
You made the accusation so you need to back it up, you prove that he and AC are the same person.
See ya BM.

I am quite certain that AI and 'A.Cooperism" do not run within the same social circles to have even met, but Im open to that circumstance (of their meeting) when explained concisely and accurately, pinpoint exactitude, (any uncontaminated evidence bags are admissable).
edit on 26-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What would that information prove?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I don't need to prove a damn thing! He's already convinced me that he's a fraud, and I don't care if you agree, or not.

Then why are you still here?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Youve been defending yourself.for 72 pages!!!? Let it go man. Youre arrogant. We get it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Dear AfterInfinity,

As you say you want a decent discussion, I'm surprised you've ignored my post. I'm sure it was unintentional, but consider it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What would that information prove?

A. Cooper is a gay man that is physically and technologically handicapped, and in the worst way; regarding his spiritual status as a Catholic is LOST (alterboy aftermath after the fact) lifelong Christian and questioning his belief system. You for whatever reason as an athiest, meet this person how? Not at an RCC ice cream social. Not at a hospice center for the belieguered lost souls "seeking something". Simple question, how did you meet? and why would such a relationship happen in the first place and blossom into the Joy it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

At a church during a social event. We had a mutual friend who was hosting.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

At a church during a social event. We had a mutual friend who was hosting.

Why would you go to a church even if it was a social event hosted by a friend, that friend should have respected your tacit atheism and not put you into that very awkward position of having to feign a God Concept. Did your friend know you were an atheist and a random roaming converter, and if knew this would have invited you? I would find it insulting to my trust; as in if I belonged to a church and belief system would not expect this sort of behavior from a 'friend'. Its as you would say as "impolite" converting my guests as I would say "immoral' what gives you compuction to do it at such a friendly venue? I could understand at an exorcism..not this.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sorry about that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the reply to function for the post I'm trying to link. My phone is being difficult. Check the post below.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Here are some points we can discuss, in the post I am replying to.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Because I can handle such situations maturely. Apparently, you cannot or are unwilling to. I did it for a friend; is this not enough? Perhaps you wish everyone was more like you...I am not.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Then why are you still here?

I'm trying to honor you, in a way that you truly deserve.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I'm trying to honor you, in a way that you truly deserve.

Oh I see. So you have elected yourself as my judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Oh I see. So you have elected yourself as my judge, jury and executioner.

Nope! I'm only a member of the jury, and your actions convinced me of your guilt.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Over the Internet. Wow your disapproval and conviction is such a huge thing. I'm almost concerned. The fact is you are just a username on my monitor. Whether you believe me or not will not affect how I sleep tonight.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is a very strange scenario.

An atheist attends a church get together, then meets a physically handicapped, gay Catholic who he befriends. They decide to hang out and eventually the atheist convinces the gay handicapped Catholic to create an account on a website that he doesn't contribute to until 6 months later in a thread made shortly after the atheist supposedly converted the gay handicapped Catholic to atheism in order to support the atheist friends story.

Is that about right?

Strange, strange story.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The truth is often stranger than fiction. And I wouldn't call him handicapped. And again if I were faking it went I have posted on my own behalf by now? But nope not a peep from Anthony. He has other interests to attend to right now.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join