It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

This IS OBVIOUS
You are confusing MORALS WITH MANNERS.

Or maybe I've just decided to lump it all into one label.

You missed the manners part. Morals as scruples, or courtesies? I suppose for you morals, manners mean the same thing. As that may be the case (a misunderstanding) What are your thoughts on Immorality?

AfterInfinity
Discourteous.

That would be the polite answer; not exactly dinner table discussion material unless---you had a very special guest list including Miss Manners, Ann Landers and Abigail Van Buren. Theyd probably wind up in a food/fist fight.
edit on 26-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I did answer those questions. You just didn't accept the answers. Or you don't understand them. In the former case, I'm afraid I can't help you. In the latter case, just ask and I'll clarify.

Whatever... That doesn't really matter, now. You've repeatedly confirmed my initial assertion:
You are only attempting to seek honor, for yourself, by bragging about converting a Catholic into an atheist.

The only reason that you don't like me, is because I refuse to give you the honor that you so desperately seek.

I've offered you a number of chances to change my mind, and you haven't even bothered to try. If that's how you want me to feel about your actions, you have, most definitely, succeeded.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

It seems to be more about the number of pages of posts, not the contextual value of them; I dont see any sincerety at all. I dont believe there ever was a 'Cooperism' because its too unbelieveable. "I taught a dog to read braille, but hes deaf and has paws for hands". Dont ask me how I did it, but it took months of extensive back and forth communication. Hes better for it, and there is a solid trust between us now. (Where the heck did I leave that leash, Stop scratching up the front door!). Of course this may have been the point.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Whatever... That doesn't really matter, now. You've repeatedly confirmed my initial assertion: You are only attempting to seek honor, for yourself, by bragging about converting a Catholic into an atheist.

Honor? I don't see my actions as cause for honor. I'm not asking for honor. What honor is there to have on this site?

The only reason that you don't like me, is because I refuse to give you the honor that you so desperately seek.

Wait...I don't like you? That's news to me.

I've offered you a number of chances to change my mind, and you haven't even bothered to try. If that's how you want me to feel about your actions, you have, most definitely, succeeded.

There will always be skeptics and naysayers. I see no reason to let that hold me back. They keep things interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It seems to be more about the number of pages of posts, not the contextual value of them; I dont see any sincerety at all. I dont believe there ever was a 'Cooperism' because its too unbelieveable. "I taught a dog to read braille", but hes deaf and has paws for hands". Dont ask me how I did it, but it took months of extensive back and forth communication. Hes better for it, and there is a solid trust between us now. (Where the heck did I leave that leash, Stop scratching up the front door!).

And yet you are still here, although I suspect your intentions are anything but constructive.
edit on 26-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It seems to be more about the number of pages of posts, not the contextual value of them; I dont see any sincerety at all. I dont believe there ever was a 'Cooperism' because its too unbelieveable. "I taught a dog to read braille", but hes deaf and has paws for hands". Dont ask me how I did it, but it took months of extensive back and forth communication. Hes better for it, and there is a solid trust between us now. (Where the heck did I leave that leash, Stop scratching up the front door!).

And yet you are still here, although I suspect your intentions are anything but constructive.

Im going to give you your own standard answer which you will understand, "could you explain yourself more clearly and with exacting concise examples of my non-constructiveness". You like to argue more than engaging in actual debate. My motives for being here are entirely my own and very selfish. Here is your opening AND NOW YOU SAY:........

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

To avoid derailing in this thread any further, I will merely advise that you review your posts in this thread. I suspect that even if I were to give you a detailed answer you wouldn't listen anyway. So far all you have done is demonstrate your willingness to be disruptive and irrelevant. Any further questions in the matter can be sent by private message. I will not answer otherwise.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I dont believe there ever was a 'Cooperism' because its too unbelieveable.

I don't believe there was either. I'm certain that the following two comments were written by the same person, under different usernames.

Under the name of "anthonycooper":
i dont believe in a god, why would i need one to forgive me? duh.

Under the name of "AfterInfinity":
The same way one would refer to Harry Potter, even though he is a fictional character. Duh.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Glad I'm not the only one to think this.

I find it strange that anthonycooper waited 6 whole months to make his first post and then all but disappear afterwards. You'd think that if he went through the trouble of creating an account, he'd post every once in a while.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

If you think that get a mod involved, simple really.
Iam all meh about it all now, all I see is attacks from all sides and no actual decent debate about the subject.
edit on 26-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I find it strange that anthonycooper waited 6 whole months to make his first post and then all but disappear afterwards. You'd think that if he went through the trouble of creating an account, he'd post every once in a while.

I convinced him to. He doesn't feel the need to post every one of his thoughts on a conspiracy forum, unlike some. Your doubts are not his concern, despite your apparent self-importance. And if you think I'd go through the trouble to pull off such a thankless deception, you don't know me at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Indeed. Alert the moderators and ask them to investigate. I can promise you that I have nothing to hide. If you feel it is necessary, by all means, go for broke.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You seem to speak for him a lot, almost like you know his thoughts.
Impressive really.

We could always ask a mod to check the IP addresses, but I really couldn't care less one way or the other. I have my suspicions, as do others.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If you did not have 'decryers' NOT NAYSAYERS, you would not have a thread of this length (once again that was your point EGO BASED ONLY).

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

If you think that get a mod involved, simple really.

I'm sure that you are speaking from experience, but I'm perfectly fine with these "things" running their own natural course. Thanks anyway.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

To avoid derailing in this thread any further, I will merely advise that you review your posts in this thread. I suspect that even if I were to give you a detailed answer you wouldn't listen anyway. So far all you have done is demonstrate your willingness to be disruptive and irrelevant. Any further questions in the matter can be sent by private message. I will not answer otherwise.

And of course I will 'merely' defend: "the many, the few; proud and fallen BRAVE soldier posts". I am very willing to be relevant and almost panderingly acquiescent. Yes you can teach me the "art of listening", expert that you are, does it include needing hearing aids?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I dont believe there ever was a 'Cooperism' because its too unbelieveable.

I don't believe there was either. I'm certain that the following two comments were written by the same person, under different usernames.

Under the name of "anthonycooper":
i dont believe in a god, why would i need one to forgive me? duh.

Under the name of "AfterInfinity":
The same way one would refer to Harry Potter, even though he is a fictional character. Duh.

See ya,
Milt

BRILLIANT; the inadvertant admittance to 'fictional characters' you see the methodology, one Harry Potter is the same as A. Cooperism" better this way than if it were actually true (which it cannot be); I sense the same frustration in both replies, and thought that "A Cooperism" was meek, maluable, here he seems undeniably DEFIANT--to use the exclaimation "DUH" with such fearsome ferocity.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I talk to him regularly, and you think its strange that I know what he has to say?

We could always ask a mod to check the IP addresses, but I really couldn't care less one way or the other. I have my suspicions, as do others.

Of course. Unhindered speculation seems to be a sport these days. And it's just not as fun when a moderator comes in to break up the gossip circle, is it?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Nice little dig Implying Iam a grass....
You made the accusation so you need to back it up, you prove that he and AC are the same person.

See ya

BM.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What made you convince him to sign up? Why didn't he post anything for 6 months? You'd think he would post something somewhere on this forum if he actually bothered to sign up.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join