It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by backcase

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
edit on 22-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Well... I am a member of the Catholic church, does that not make me an expert witness in regard to this?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The news in general mainly covers bad news and scandal more than it does the good news, or the truth.

Why do they do this?

it sells.

Why does it sell?

Because it excites the scornful and sensual part of man which has become less dull than the spiritual sense.

The fact that you feed off of the fire of their scandal means that you follow mammon.

...but does not divert from the reality of grown men fiddling with young boys?...perhaps better
left swept under the carpet, and ignored...eh?

Your 'view' would be 360dg if you had been victim...how would you argue this?...or, against the imbecilic claim of mammon, and the sale of newspapers?

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I'm sorry I wasn't able to answer your questions to your satisfaction. I only hope that you walk away from this thread having learned something constructive and inspiring.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I'm sorry could you explain that again? I'm a little lost on this personality module thing...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
4) The worship of gods is not necessary

Recognition is all that is necessary. 'Alliegance' follows from recognition, as it installs the parameter in the personality module.
Personality modules requiring (because it is what is needed to cement the function within the module) the worship of gods, have installed a redundant step, that they 'need' to hold the function in place...this speaks more of undeveloped personality module...empty pots make the most sound...this evinces itself in those that have undeveloped personality modules...also requiring hard and fast rules that do not account for the interaction of developed and undeveloped modules, and the propensity to paperfold rules that apply to themselves because an undeveloped module 'needs' to be controlled, if not as recognition of its own undeveloped state...at the least, being aware/conscious of thier limitations to function at an optimal level...

Å99
edit on 22-6-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

What?? Excuse me? I shall try to translate.

Man's creator, not multiple "Gods" is not worthy of worship.

Comparative advantage, putting others down to proclaim you are wise and they are not brings limited happiness.

Why would you think Christians as you call them, "undeveloped modules" are "controlled?" You aren't, oh right, you are smarter. You chose to say these things that aren't kind. Your choice as mine is to believe in and follow a most loving God. See, no control. Your baby protest, my heartfelt advise, lose it.

Remember prophecy A99, when God shows you, I pray before, accept the faith. Jesus loves you very, very much.

God bless you,

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

"...but does not divert from the reality of grown men fiddling with young boys?...perhaps better
left swept under the carpet, and ignored...eh? "

I do not say so, you do. But I leave justice to the hand of God.

"Your 'view' would be 360dg if you had been victim...how would you argue this?...or, against the imbecilic claim of mammon, and the sale of newspapers? "

Well the priest of my church had a farewell mass today. He is retiring.

Did you hear about how he had Parkinson's throughout his 17 year service on the news? or did they show you the pictures he took with believers or disabled people.

If you yourself have good judgement then why believe the judgement of someone else? Turn off your TV.

"believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Recognition is all that is necessary. 'Alliegance' follows from recognition, as it installs the parameter in the personality module.
Personality modules requiring (because it is what is needed to cement the function within the module) the worship of gods, have installed a redundant step, that they 'need' to hold the function in place...this speaks more of undeveloped personality module...empty pots make the most sound...this evinces itself in those that have undeveloped personality modules...also requiring hard and fast rules that do not account for the interaction of developed and undeveloped modules, and the propensity to paperfold rules that apply to themselves because an undeveloped module 'needs' to be controlled, if not as recognition of its own undeveloped state...at the least, being aware/conscious of thier limitations to function at an optimal level...

Å99

Comparative advantage, putting others down to proclaim you are wise and they are not brings limited happiness.

Why would you think Christians as you call them, "undeveloped modules" are "controlled?" You aren't, oh right, you are smarter. You chose to say these things that aren't kind. Your choice as mine is to believe in and follow a most loving God. See, no control. Your baby protest, my heartfelt advise, lose it.

Remember prophecy A99, when God shows you, I pray before, accept the faith. Jesus loves you very, very much.

God bless you,

You heard it right Colbe...'at the least, being aware/conscious of thier limitations to function at an optimal level'.

God bless you

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The most Holy Eucharist is true, you do not want to talk about the Eucharist so you bring up the priest scandal.

The Eucharist? Oh right, that cannibal ritual thing...it's not enough that we quote him and worship him, we gotta eat him too... yeah, that Eucharist.

edit on 22-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

"...but does not divert from the reality of grown men fiddling with young boys?...perhaps better
left swept under the carpet, and ignored...eh? "

I do not say so, you do. But I leave justice to the hand of God.

"Your 'view' would be 360dg if you had been victim...how would you argue this?...or, against the imbecilic claim of mammon, and the sale of newspapers? "

Well the priest of my church had a farewell mass today. He is retiring.

Did you hear about how he had Parkinson's throughout his 17 year service on the news? or did they show you the pictures he took with believers or disabled people.

If you yourself have good judgement then why believe the judgement of someone else? Turn off your TV.

"believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see."

One priest who had Parkinsons against thousands who have been interfered with, completely wrecking thier lives...mmm...

I do not watch teevee...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Look man, you can only see what your eyes land on. I have not seen scandal in my church, only on TV and in news papers.

I see heroes of the Catholic faith, inspiring, leading, forgiving, admonishing, and doing God's work. Are there some who do not do their priestly duties? Yes, of course, and they will be judged more severely by the eternal Judge.

But you refuse to acknowledge that there are true shepherds to mock and maim the Faith who's mystical Head is God Himself. A true priest is of God, and a false priest also must answer to the same God.

Does an employer not hold both Good workers and bad? In the mixture of police officer are there not those who are good among those who are crooked?

Each will answer to God, the True God of all, Creator of men, including you. It is just sad that you do not want to taste paradise while on earth(Eucharist).
edit on 073030p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I'm sorry could you explain that again? I'm a little lost on this personality module thing...

When you were small...rudimentary personality function existed...(it is a layer of individualisation that clothes you, in this loci)...it can be added to, or subtracted from - regardless, the framework exists...

Individuals 'requiring' the external control features (i.e. imposed rules) assume, everyone needs them...not understanding that, once having recognised the function they perform, and why...debates about externally imposed rules become moot...but before this stage, is the need for control...worship is not 'required', only recognition...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Å99

God bless you,

You heard it right Colbe...'at the least, being aware/conscious of thier limitations to function at an optimal level'.

God bless you

Å99

Is your "thier" meaning me?

I am sad and I don't think anyone else is impressed with your repeated put down, your meanness shows you are hurt not how smart you are and it is true about "comparative advantage." Do you want go on with your "control" protest? I thought I showed very simply it isn't true.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God bless you Colbe

One day you will grow out of the childish reliance on control from an outside source, as if it were not you...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Recognition of what exactly?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Look man, you can only see what your eyes land on. I have not seen scandal in my church, only on TV and in news papers.

I see heroes of the Catholic faith, inspiring, leading, forgiving, admonishing, and doing God's work. Are there some who do not do their priestly duties? Yes, of course, and they will be judged more severely by the eternal Judge.

But you refuse to acknowledge that there are true shepherds to mock and maim the Faith who's mystical Head is God Himself. A true priest is of God, and a false priest also must answer to the same God.

Does an employer not hold both Good workers and bad? In the mixture of police officer are there not those who are good among those who are crooked?

Each will answer to God, the True God of all, Creator of men, including you. It is just sad that you do not want to taste paradise while on earth(Eucharist).
edit on 073030p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

Not having seen it in your circle of influence does not discount it, to the level of dismissal...and appeals to the god of mammon...

They will judge themselves, ultimately...when they are standing in the centre of themselves, where dismissal and excuse and diversion will not be available...

Save the sadness for yourself, you will need it...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Recognition of your Divine heritage...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

When you were small...rudimentary personality function existed...(it is a layer of individualisation that clothes you, in this loci)...it can be added to, or subtracted from - regardless, the framework exists...
Individuals 'requiring' the external control features (i.e. imposed rules) assume, everyone needs them...not understanding that, once having recognised the function they perform, and why...debates about externally imposed rules become moot...but before this stage, is the need for control...worship is not 'required', only recognition...Å99

Rudimentary personality function exists (for everyone) as a survival instinct, thumb sucking nail biting are the first forms of it other than realizing you are messing your pants and know something is not comfortable somewhere and have no idea how to fix it but for that Large creature looming over you that tends to you. Individualism is that what occurrs when left to choices (even at a young age). Say your Mother dresses you in Tigger Pajamas, or as the Wizard of OZ Wicked Witch of the West for something so innocent as Halloween. These are external control features, imposed personality overlays. As adults it happens as well, you come to require the external control features and are not aware of it. Nobody needs them/they are programmed for you to REQUIRE them. Worship is not a requirement for Job Title "HUMAN" what would your resume say--ONE WORD. I RECOGNISE MYSELF. PERIOD.
edit on 22-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Individuals 'requiring' the external control features (i.e. imposed rules) assume, everyone needs them...not understanding that, once having recognised the function they perform, and why...debates about externally imposed rules become moot...but before this stage, is the need for control...worship is not 'required', only recognition...

Å99

Ah, could you explain what you just said so that people could understand? If I am understanding, there is a big hole in your belief. Again, NO ONE controls you, belief in God, in the faith, in His Church is not mandatory. You are contradicting too. You are following the "rules" of atheism/agnostics.

God's commandments which are a help to live a happy and holy life, In them, He has revealed, I am your God.

By your free will, you say no A99. One chooses to keep God's commandments.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

A four word reply, I think you broke your own record in the non-useage of nouns verbs or the CONTEXT to what its directed at. Explain the value of WHAT first, Recognition second and EXACT third.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Individuals 'requiring' the external control features (i.e. imposed rules) assume, everyone needs them...not understanding that, once having recognised the function they perform, and why...debates about externally imposed rules become moot...but before this stage, is the need for control...worship is not 'required', only recognition...Å99

Rudimentary personality function existed (for everyone) as a survival instinct, thumb sucking nail biting are the first forms of it other than realizing you are messing your pants and know something is not comfortable somewhere and have no idea how to fix it but for that Large creature looming over you that tends to you. Individualism is that what occurrs when left to choices (even at a young age). Say your Mother dresses you in Tigger Pajamas, or as the Wizard of OZ Wicked Witch of the West for something so innocent as Halloween. These are external control features, imposed personality overlays. As adults it happens as well, you come to require the external control features and are not aware of it. Nobody needs them/they are programmed for you to REQUIRE them. Worship is not a requirement for Job Title "HUMAN" what would your resume say--ONE WORD. I RECOGNISE MYSELF. PERIOD.

Worship - not required...recognition of self, implication in machinery...denial of this produces Us&Them...necessitates rules governing behaviour...

Å99

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join