It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by akushla99

No. Please explain this hologrammatica as fully as you can for discussion purposes.

It was explained already. Just as you cannot understand that God Allows Satan to exist, and your NEEDLEPOINT DITTY something meaningful into a framed legacy passed down through generations "NO GOD BLESSES THIS HOME IF I CAN HELP IT".
edit on 22-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by backcase

Look man, you can only see what your eyes land on. I have not seen scandal in my church, only on TV and in news papers.

I see heroes of the Catholic faith, inspiring, leading, forgiving, admonishing, and doing God's work. Are there some who do not do their priestly duties? Yes, of course, and they will be judged more severely by the eternal Judge.

But you refuse to acknowledge that there are true shepherds to mock and maim the Faith who's mystical Head is God Himself. A true priest is of God, and a false priest also must answer to the same God.

Does an employer not hold both Good workers and bad? In the mixture of police officer are there not those who are good among those who are crooked?

Each will answer to God, the True God of all, Creator of men, including you. It is just sad that you do not want to taste paradise while on earth(Eucharist).
edit on 073030p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

Not having seen it in your circle of influence does not discount it, to the level of dismissal...and appeals to the god of mammon...

They will judge themselves, ultimately...when they are standing in the centre of themselves, where dismissal and excuse and diversion will not be available...

Save the sadness for yourself, you will need it...

Å99

"Mammon" mixing in a Christian word from divine revelation you reject with your opinion. Instead, be original, people might fall for it.

We judge ourselves? No way. "Standing in the center of themselves" could be a cute music lyric but absolutely shows now sense or logic and has never been revealed.

You, me, all souls face their particular judgment at death and when Our Lord comes again at the Final Judgment.

Then that is your 'deal' Colbe...and it is the way it should be according to FREE WILL...

God bless you

Å99

Nope, not my "deal" at all. Read the quotes of the early Church Fathers. Some of those men were taught by
the Apostles. One of them, Ignatius knew St. John as a boy. Ignatius was third Bishop of Antioch, Ignatius
first introduced the word for the Real Presence. He used the word "Eucharist."

take care,

colbe

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No. Please explain this hologrammatica as fully as you can for discussion purposes.

William Blake
Auguries of Innocence

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Must be your deal Colbe...it isn't mine...

Then you went on to explain 'your deal'...

Bless you

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I am niether requiring 'you' nor anybody else to understand...as I have also not asked to be instructed...your efforts to preach would be better directed at 'saving' yourself.

God bless you

Å99

This is a discussion forum, you do not want to explain simply? What is the reason for your replies? There is a subject and everyone shares on the subject. You have too. That overused word "preach." So sad, in these times it is meant as a negative word. If you mean, share the faith as Our Lord instructs, I do that, I should, look at the thread title.

God bless you too,

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Because gods always want something, and are in a position to procure it in any way that amuses them. So they make us dance.

Would you, kindly, explain why/how a God,THAT DOESN'T EXIST, could/would, possibly want something, or EVEN BE "in a position to procure it in any way that amuses them"?

it wasn't a tantrum, it was a message.

Call it what you will... I'm still quite amused by it... Thanks!

in your opinion. Unless you claim to be psychic?

Well... I reckon I'm "psychic", then...

" That comment IS nothing more, or less, than an expression of the pride you took in furthering "THE CAUSE", preserving YOUR "INTEGRITY", AND in CONVERTING "a Catholic to atheism"."

welcome to humor.

Thank you! I reckon that I must have "got" a big laugh out of it... and didn't know it...

I feel he throws the baby out with the bathwater.

How is that possible, if "he" doesn't exist?

I said accept, not agree with. Big difference.

Heck! Think you want to... That's what I'm going to do!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 22-6-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm asking you, not Blake. Are you going to explain this hologrammatica to me? Google didn't have anything very informative to said about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I am niether requiring 'you' nor anybody else to understand...as I have also not asked to be instructed...your efforts to preach would be better directed at 'saving' yourself.

God bless you

Å99

This is a discussion forum, you do not want to explain simply? What is the reason for your replies? There is a subject and everyone shares on the subject. You have too. That overused word "preach." So sad, in these times it is meant as a negative word. If you mean, share the faith as Our Lord instructs, I do that, I should, look at the thread title.

God bless you too,

Reason for replies is fine tuning, Colbe...'explanation' as you call it, is met with preaching - this is not discussion...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

The same way one would refer to Harry Potter, even though he is a fictional character. Duh.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I'm asking you, not Blake. Are you going to explain this hologrammatica to me? Google didn't have anything very informative to said about it.

That would be a first for uncle google...hehe...

The concept of holograms is something you have no understanding of?

Blake, and the Eastern folk were so much more poetic...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You said 'hologrammatica', not 'hologram'. Yes I know what a hologram is. How is this relevant to what we were discussing?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You said 'hologrammatica', not 'hologram'. Yes I know what a hologram is. How is this relevant to what we were discussing?

The part is to the whole, as the whole is to the part...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Are you saying that self worship is synonymous with god worship? That we are all "god molecules"?

That would be "THE GOD PARTICLE" If the universe is the answer, what is the question? By Leon Lederman, (his search for God by looking at nano system dynamics), Higgs Boson, but he is a jokster.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

God bless you

Å99

God bless you too,

Reason for replies is fine tuning, Colbe...'explanation' as you call it, is met with preaching - this is not discussion...

Å99

Wait a second, "Reason for replies is fine tuning", you just got done saying "I am niether requiring 'you' nor anybody else to understand." Others, me too were asking for a simpler explanation.

Talking out of two sides of your mouth.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Å99

That doesn't make sense. The pixel is to the image as the image is to the pixel? They have a very particular relationship. It's not nearly so ubiquitous.
edit on 22-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   

William Blake
Auguries of Innocence
Å99

Spirits, whether of men or gods, should be 'organized', within a 'determinate and bounding form'. That could be tendrils of thought or physically shown as vines.

link   

Blah, blah, you disbelievers...(humor). God has revealed who He is and you simply deny. BUT, you can use your free will to CHANGE. When a human person discovers something new and wonderful they were not aware of, some mature, actually, are moved by God's grace and decided to accept they're new discovery.

This prophecy is relevant to the thread. Catholicism is the true faith. The pinnacle of Catholicism is belief in the Holy Eucharist. Non-Catholics even, absolutely accept Pedro Regis is a true prophet. He has had many prophecies come true.

This message by itself should have it's own thread. Think about the underlined and REMEMBER it, if you could somehow believe it now. Pray, ask God. Prophecy and Scripture and saints of old have been told, God is going to show everyone personally Catholicism is the faith and Heaven says "soon", then comes the anti-Christ and his lies. Worth repeating to go with...I ask you, why would the anti-Christ attempt to abolish (abomination of desolation prophesied in Daniel) the most Holy Eucharist if it ISN'T true?

I love you all,

+ + +

3.826 – Message of Our Lady, delivered on May 30, 2013 transmitted in 30/05/2013

Dear children, seek strength in the Eucharist. My Jesus comes to you in the Eucharist with His Glorious Body to feed you and to make you great in the faith. He is present with His Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. If you knew the spiritual greatness that emanates from the Eucharist, you would weep with joy. Approach Jesus silently. Receive Him, listen to Him. He wants to speak to you. He wants to show you all His Love and Mercy. Your victory lies in the Eucharist. In the great and sorrowful tribulation, only those who seek Jesus in the Eucharist will find strength to remain firm in the faith. Many will deny the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist. Be alert. Believe: He is present. This is the message which I bring you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to gather you here once again. ...

www.pedroregis.com...

The message from Our Lord's mother is simply said so all can understand. No one replies. God wants everyone
to become Roman Catholic. God knows the past and the future. Why do yo not believe?

Alright, I am down, blue that you all ignoring the message, just remember okay.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

God bless you

Å99

God bless you too,

Å99

Wait a second, "Reason for replies is fine tuning", you just got done saying "I am niether requiring 'you' nor anybody else to understand." Others, me too were asking for a simpler explanation.

Talking out of two sides of your mouth.

'Simpler explanations'

Without posting great slabs of text, information gleaned over 50 years of investigation/recounting emminently personal experiences...the 'simpler explanations' will have to be followed up by whoever has the ken...but I'm not interested in preaching, to or from...I will however discuss...and what I have consistently posted may seem to some ambiguity...this IS the nature that we are confronted with...I do understand what everybody else is saying...some are stuck at an evident Babelite level...and want to confuse, where there is no confusion for me.

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Å99

That doesn't make sense. The pixel is to the image as the image is to the pixel? They have a very particular relationship. It's not nearly so ubiquitous.
edit on 22-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry it doesn't make sense to you...I was referring to the concept, not the minutae of the mechanics of holograms to explain holograms and how they relate...

Universe, in a grain of sand...

Å99

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm just uncertain as to how inherently any particle has to reflect the larger hologram, and to what degree...

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join