It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three unclean spirits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Originally posted by adjensen

Why aren't communists on your list? Capitalists? Mormons? Pirates? Jehovah's Witnesses?

The three spirits mentioned in my first post, are not the only unclean groups, just the three bringing us to the final battle.

As I pointed out, if you believe this to be prophecy, then they cannot be three existing religions.

You remember your "Apostolic Oneness" minister who was a child molester? Does that mean your movement is unclean?

This unclean "minister" that you speak of is not in our group.

Well, since you seem to feel that you can paint all of Christianity as being "unclean" because of the actions of some in the past, it is reasonable that all "Apostolic Oneness" believers are "unclean" due to your child molesting pastors' actions in the past.

If what you say is true, you would be able to provide evidence instead of saying "Pastor Reckart this" and "Pastor Reckart that" in every post.

I'm not the one making claims about YHWH, he is, so the burden of evidence is on him, not me. In the past, you've admitted that neither of you are academically trained in ancient languages, so noting that Reckart is making an uneducated rant is a valid statement.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

When he said "I will come to you" he meant after his resurrection... where he was "SEEN" again...

What part do you not understand about the Holy Spirit/Comforter being Jesus in the unseen until he returns in the seen?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

No, that's the point -- we do NOT know that the name Yahweh was the pronunciation of God's name, that is just an educated guess. Ultimately, for rational people, it doesn't make any difference, because God knows your intentions, and if it really mattered, it would be known.

Forget about the pronunciation.

My point was that people who use the term Yahweh are using it as a reference for YHWH.

YHWH is found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Bottom line.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Many who believe in reincarnation don't believe what you do. They believe rather their own spirit becomes "enlightened" and is leading them. But they are still following Christ, the words wrote about him, and they are filled with the "Spirit of Love", the "Holy Spirit", even though they do not recognize that it is Christ who is in them, guiding them.

I don't believe it matters for much, although there is always some vaule, what people believe about the relationships. As long as they believe in Christ, and they believe in the Holy Spirit that is within them, I think they have accepted enough of the message that they are truly disciples of Christ.

link   

Allow me to summarize the "enlightened" view of his cult for you.

Again, we are not a cult.

Despite the fact that the earliest known copies of the Hebrew Bible have the tetragrammaton (YHWH) in them,

The Tetragrammaton is an obvious forgery in the Dead Sea Scrolls. The writing of YHWH does not match the writing of the rest of the scrolls.

Adjensen, you should really stop spreading false info about what we believe. Lying to keep others from the truth is not a Christian tactic.

edit on 14-6-2013 by truejew because: Fixed code

link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Akragon

When he said "I will come to you" he meant after his resurrection... where he was "SEEN" again...

What part do you not understand about the Holy Spirit/Comforter being Jesus in the unseen until he returns in the seen?

The part where Jesus is speaking about someone other then himself.... Obviously...

But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks for the update; although I do believe the three frogs could be talking about three religions, I can't say I agree with anything else.

If one believes that Revelation is prophecy, rather than allegory, they might be three religions, but they couldn't be three existing religions, because Chapter 16 is an accounting of what would happen, in sequence, and none of the previous "bowl pourings" have occurred yet.

There is nothing in the Scripture that states that the three spirits are new borns.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Jesus did not say HE was the comforter...

John 14:16-18

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 14:26

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The Spirit of Truth comes from Jesus and he says so himself in John 14:18.

Even Jesus denied the trinity while declaring His divinity.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

That is one of the only things I've agreed with you on thus far...

And I follow all your discussions with Adjensen

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The three unclean Frogs / Unholy trinity
1.Nazi
2.Communism
3. Islam

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

As I pointed out, if you believe this to be prophecy, then they cannot be three existing religions.

Yes, they can.

Well, since you seem to feel that you can paint all of Christianity as being "unclean" because of the actions of some in the past, it is reasonable that all "Apostolic Oneness" believers are "unclean" due to your child molesting pastors' actions in the past.

Catholics/Protestants are not Christians, neither is this "minister" who incorrectly claimed to be Apostolic.

I'm not the one making claims about YHWH, he is, so the burden of evidence is on him, not me. In the past, you've admitted that neither of you are academically trained in ancient languages, so noting that Reckart is making an uneducated rant is a valid statement.

He has provided that evidence.

I did not admit what you claim I admitted
edit on 14-6-2013 by truejew because: Fixed code

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kreyvic
The three unclean Frogs / Unholy trinity
1.Nazi
2.Communism
3. Islam

Those three are unclean spirits, but two are not the ones spoken of in the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

The Tetragrammaton is an obvious forgery in the Dead Sea Scrolls. The writing of YHWH does not match the writing of the rest of the scrolls.

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

If you believe that, then you must also believe that Jesus was just a man/prophet who is not God. There is no such thing as divinity outside of God.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

What is your evidence of this "obvious forgery" that no one but you seems to see? And you've forgotten about the Silver Scrolls, from 600BC, which also contain the tetragrammaton.

There is nothing in the Scripture that states that the three spirits are new borns.

Once again, you're demonstrating your practice of convenient reading of the text.

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” (Revelation 16:1 NIV)

They are God's wrath, all seven of them. They are not existing things, they are created at the time of the end, which obviously hasn't happened yet.

neither is this "minister" who incorrectly claimed to be Apostolic.

Oh, yes, I forgot about your passion for the No true Scotsman logical fallacy.

He has provided that evidence.

No, he hasn't, he's provided conjecture, distorted evidence and bad interpretation of scripture. I have a screenshot around here someplace where he had taken some academic's diagram of language development and Photoshopped it to claim that Aramaic came from Babylon, not from ancient Hebrew. That's the sort of thing he does, so whatever "evidence" he has provided is not credible.

I did not admit what you claim I admitted

Are you now claiming to have an academic degree from an accredited institution in ancient languages? 'Cause I checked on Reckart, and he doesn't -- his supposed doctoral degree is from an unaccredited clown college like the one that he runs.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd like to see the proof for all these claims in this thread made by the OP. And not out of a book. I want you to set a precedence for threads like this that shove a said perceptive as unquestionable truth down others throats.

Prove it all. Or is this just your interpretation to a said religious sect? Because that's not hypocritcal and ignorrant.

But hey OP your right and everyone else is wrong.... Must be nice to live in that world....

Prove it or your interpretation is just heresy to others beliefs.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Prove it.

You can search out the evidence yourself. This thread is not really on that topic.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

If you believe that, then you must also believe that Jesus was just a man/prophet who is not God. There is no such thing as divinity outside of God.

Why does saying that Jesus denied the trinity while still claiming to be God mean that I must deny Him as being God?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You're making connections that aren't there....

She is quoting the King James that has John 14:18 saying "comfortless", while most newer translations say "orphans", which is the word used in the Greek.
She is making maybe the same jump in logic that the translators 400 years ago made, and so making the reading of the verse go along with the figurative "comforter" rather than the literal meaning.
edit on 14-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by truejew

What is your evidence of this "obvious forgery" that no one but you seems to see? And you've forgotten about the Silver Scrolls, from 600BC, which also contain the tetragrammaton.

The silver scrolls are amulets, they are not like the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Once again, you're demonstrating your practice of convenient reading of the text.

I do not believe that Scripture should be added to.

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.” (Revelation 16:1 NIV)

They are God's wrath, all seven of them. They are not existing things, they are created at the time of the end, which obviously hasn't happened yet.

Where is your Scripture that says that the three unclean spirits are not born yet?

Oh, yes, I forgot about your passion for the No true Scotsman logical fallacy.

The teaching that real Christians bring forth good fruit and those who don't are wolfs in sheep's clothing is Biblical.

Are you now claiming to have an academic degree from an accredited institution in ancient languages?

I did not claim to have one. What I said was that I did not admit what you claim I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join