It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three unclean spirits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Revelation 16:13-14 KJV
[13] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. [14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Spirit #1 - Talmudic/Pharisee Judaism

Spirit #2 - Islam

Spirit #3 - Catholicism/Protestantism

These three unclean spirits are the three spirits, united in the name of YHWH/Baal, that are gathering the whole world together to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

It is time to come out from among them and enter into Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I wonder if any of those religions you name to speak of the same three spirits. More finger pointing, eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by truejew

I wonder if any of those religions you name to speak of the same three spirits. More finger pointing, eh?

Do you deny that those three spirits have already been the cause of wars in the past?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

" Do you deny that those three spirits have already been the cause of wars in the past?"

Christianity has played a large part in the past wars as well. The bible has made numerous mentions of waging wars in the name of the Christian god, the angels are warriors, and even Jesus spoke of weilding armor and weapons as would a soldier. War is a predominant theme.
edit on 13-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Go figure that there would be MUCH hypocrisy in your post. You think YOURS is the correct religion, yet you are quoting from one of the religions that you are detracting from. I am assuming you are a traditional Jew by the way, which is why the hypocrisy I mentioned is so important. I say this not because of having any anti-Semitic tendencies, feelings, or really any animosity towards this religion, but because of the actions of the largest Jewish state on the face of the earth. I do however believe that the majority of Jews do not understand their own scripture when it comes to the Messiah they are expecting. They are expecting something that prophecy clearly does not condone.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

reply to post by truejew

Do you deny that those three spirits have already been the cause of wars in the past?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Here are your unclean spirits,

the father

the son

the holy spirit,

.........you`re the devil in disguise, oh yes you are....

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

On my phone accidentally posted sorry ignore.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

Well that was unnecessarily brutal.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
Revelation 16:13-14 KJV
[13] And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. [14] For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Spirit #2 - Islam

Spirit #3 - Catholicism/Protestantism

These three unclean spirits are the three spirits

So, you pick three random things that you disagree with and assume that they are the "three unclean spirits"?

You've been proven wrong, again and again, on every aspect of your bizarre theology, promoted by the delusional narcissist "Bishop/Doctor/Cohen/Pastor/Real Estate Agent" Gary Reckart, why would this be any different?

Do you honestly think that you're accomplishing anything by promoting your cult on ATS? I can't remember one person agreeing with you.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I can't remember one person agreeing with you.

If I remember correctly, I did agree on some of the positions.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

I think I agree with you, because the last war is won in peace.

Just a few changes to your list.

Spirit #2 - Catholicism/Protestantism/Christianity

Spirit #3 - Islam
edit on 14-6-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

" Do you deny that those three spirits have already been the cause of wars in the past?"

Christianity has played a large part in the past wars as well. The bible has made numerous mentions of waging wars in the name of the Christian god, the angels are warriors, and even Jesus spoke of weilding armor and weapons as would a soldier. War is a predominant theme.

Christianity has not, Catholicism/Protestantism has.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Go figure that there would be MUCH hypocrisy in your post. You think YOURS is the correct religion, yet you are quoting from one of the religions that you are detracting from. I am assuming you are a traditional Jew by the way, which is why the hypocrisy I mentioned is so important. I say this not because of having any anti-Semitic tendencies, feelings, or really any animosity towards this religion, but because of the actions of the largest Jewish state on the face of the earth. I do however believe that the majority of Jews do not understand their own scripture when it comes to the Messiah they are expecting. They are expecting something that prophecy clearly does not condone.

There is no hypocrisy in my post. I quote from none of the religions that I posted against.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by truejew

Here are your unclean spirits,

the father

the son

the holy spirit,

.........you`re the devil in disguise, oh yes you are....

Which Father, Son, and Holy Spirit do you speak of? The trinity of Baal or the three modes of Jesus Christ?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

So, you pick three random things that you disagree with and assume that they are the "three unclean spirits"?

How are any of the three, clean? All three groups have murder on their hands. All three worship YHWH/Baal, not the God of Abraham.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25
reply to post by truejew

I think I agree with you, because the last war is won in peace.

Just a few changes to your list.

Spirit #2 - Catholicism/Protestantism/Christianity

Spirit #3 - Islam
edit on 14-6-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

Catholicism/Protestantism is not Christianity. Real Christians do not have a trinity, worship Baal, or have a history of burning people at the stake for disagreeing with them.

Real Christians worship the one God of Abraham, follow the Prince of Peace, and show the fruit of the Spirit.
edit on 14-6-2013 by truejew because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Real Christians worship the one God of Abraham, follow the Prince of Peace, and show the fruit of the Spirit.

Do you mind showing us where it says that the one God of Abraham isn't Yahweh and his son, Jehovah?

Exodus 3:15

15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Exodus 6:3

3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Deuteronomy 6:4

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

Mark 12:29

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Yahweh (YHWH/LORD God) and Jehovah (God/Jesus) are one and the same.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Something that should be understood about the first sentence above, is that there is no verb in it other than John saw. The "come out" is added because the translators think it should be there because in the next verse it ways that something went forth. Their guess as to what went forth is the frog-like evil spirits. That may not necessarily be the right guess, but just what people go with because it makes a nice, tidy imagery.

And, in case anyone is wondering, I didn't make up that part about the added words, but got it from the second volume of David Aune's three volume commentary on Revelation in The Word series of Bible commentaries. I did use my own way of paraphrasing an entire page of verbiage into "nice and tidy".
edit on 14-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Satan imitates God. Satan has a Trinity, just like God.

God's Trinity: Father (LORD God), Son (God/Jesus), Holy Spirit

Satan's Trinity: Dragon (Satan), Beast (Son of Perdition/Anti-Christ), False Prophet (Spirit of the Anti-Christ)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join