It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three unclean spirits

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by truejew

Your claim that I have made bigoted and racist statements is slander and further backs up what I say about Catholics/Protestants.

edit on 14-6-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

Uhhh...

The mods acted on his post, so let's drop it and move on.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Apparently you didn't notice that I changed the wording to reflect him speaking of himself instead of another entity like it actually says...

Yes, I noticed that you changed the original wording, but it doesn't matter.

I used actual scriptures to prove my point, but you didn't counter those.

So, answer the original question and tell me what your point was behind changing the wording or even posting scripture at all if you weren't going to back it up with an argument to prove your point.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

That Jesus claimed to be God is not what I am against, it is that God gave the name "YHWH" that I posted against.

Yet, in the meanwhile, you've never been able to produce any scripture that shows that YHWH isn't who the Bible says he is. What is it with all of the modern "Christians" today wanting to separate Jesus from God. If you can't accept him for who he is, then you might as well not accept Jesus either because you can't separate the two. If you don't like one, you don't like the other, whether you realize it or not. Unconditional love for all that he is or no love at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Eisegesis FTW!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by truejew

That Jesus claimed to be God is not what I am against, it is that God gave the name "YHWH" that I posted against.

Yet, in the meanwhile, you've never been able to produce any scripture that shows that YHWH isn't who the Bible says he is. What is it with all of the modern "Christians" today wanting to separate Jesus from God. If you can't accept him for who he is, then you might as well not accept Jesus either because you can't separate the two. If you don't like one, you don't like the other, whether you realize it or not. Unconditional love for all that he is or no love at all.

God is never called YHWH in Scripture. Again, I am not separating Jesus from God, just Jesus from YHWH.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by truejew

Eisegesis FTW!

You use eisegesis when teaching your trinity doctrine.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

We've already proven how Yahweh (YHWH) is Jesus.

Back to the study board for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

"Jehoshua" means "Yehova is salvation".

"Yeshua" in Hebrew is verbal derivative from "to rescue", "to deliver". It could also be construed as "savior" or "saved".

Why would he be given a name that doesn't explicitly label him as a physical incarnation of YHWH? At best, it refers to apparently himself in the third person. That's a little odd, don't you think? Like they are separate entities and Jesus was merely a walking, talking arrow intended to promote YHWH's plan for humanity.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you do some research on the names, it all leads to the same place from the original source.

The Tetragrammaton.

The name for Yahweh (YHWH) and all of the names for Jesus all originate from it.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Your claim that I have made bigoted and racist statements is slander and further backs up what I say about Catholics/Protestants.

Except that I never said you had "made bigoted and racist statements" -- I said that someone who supports a bigot and presents them as a "good man" apparently shares those bigoted sentiments. Your blanket statement about Catholics/Protestants, on the basis of a misrepresentation of one person's statement (mine) is also a form of bigotry.

Back to your original post, I am still waiting for a response to my request for evidence that the three spirits are not created and introduced to the world in the future, as the fully quoted Revelation 16 indicates they are.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

You have not proven that. The only sources presented so far are one used in witchcraft and one were the writing of "YHWH" does not match the rest of the writing in the source.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's a little odd, don't you think? Like they are separate entities and Jesus was merely a walking, talking arrow intended to promote YHWH's plan for humanity.

If you'll notice, there's a common theme throughout the New Testament as it relates to Jesus.

Jesus constantly told the Israelites in a round about way that they didn't recognize who he really was.

How many times do we see Jesus tell them basically that if they knew his father that they would know him or say that only his sheep hear his voice?

This is why the language is so obscure. It wasn't intended for everyone to recognize him for who he was.

Only the ones who were faithful would recognize him.

This is also why we constantly see the phrase, "those who have ears, let them hear", it was only through the power of the Holy Spirit that they were able to use those ears to understand what he was saying.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Truejew, what source are you using? It obviously doesn't line up with the Bible or the Dead Sea Scrolls.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Deetermined

"Jehoshua" means "Yehova is salvation".

The correct Hebrew name would be "Jehoshea" and means "EhJeh is salvation.

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

"Yeshua" in Hebrew is verbal derivative from "to rescue", "to deliver". It could also be construed as "savior" or "saved".

"Shua" means "to call out" in Hebrew, not "to deliver". "Hoshea" is the correct word for "to deliver". This is seen in the names "Hosea" and "Moses/Moshe". Notice that their names are not "Hoshua" and "Moshua" which would be the case if you were correct.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The mods have acted upon your slander. I will not discuss it further.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

one were the writing of "YHWH" does not match the rest of the writing in the source.

What is your evidence of this? Do you have a scan that demonstrates it?

Because there is a logical flaw in your claim and a reasonable explanation for it, if it's true. The logical flaw is that the scrolls can't really be tampered with after the fact, because there wouldn't be physical space to put in an extra word.

The reasonable explanation is that YHWH is a different sort of word, being the name of God, so it seems reasonable that it WOULD be written differently -- either in a special script, or perhaps it had to be written down by a priest, while the rest of the text could be written by an ordinary scribe.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well, then at least address the question that I have now posted three times, regarding the claim of yours that the three unclean spirits are not created and introduced to the world in the sequence that the text says that they are. What is your evidence that is contrary to what the text says?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Truejew, what source are you using? It obviously doesn't line up with the Bible or the Dead Sea Scrolls.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

As I said, the only two sources for support of YHWH presented here are the silver scrolls, which are amulets, and the Dead Sea Scrolls, in which the writing of "YHWH" does not match the writing of the rest of the document.

With your lack of a credible source, the use of "YHWH" in witchcraft, "Yahweh" meaning "moon god of perversion" in Hebrew, and the fact that chanting "Yahweh" can lead to demonic possession... I think I will stick to the only name given by which we must be saved, which is Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

one were the writing of "YHWH" does not match the rest of the writing in the source.

What is your evidence of this? Do you have a scan that demonstrates it?

Because there is a logical flaw in your claim and a reasonable explanation for it, if it's true. The logical flaw is that the scrolls can't really be tampered with after the fact, because there wouldn't be physical space to put in an extra word.

The reasonable explanation is that YHWH is a different sort of word, being the name of God, so it seems reasonable that it WOULD be written differently -- either in a special script, or perhaps it had to be written down by a priest, while the rest of the text could be written by an ordinary scribe.

You can find the scan by doing an Internet search.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Well, then at least address the question that I have now posted three times, regarding the claim of yours that the three unclean spirits are not created and introduced to the world in the sequence that the text says that they are. What is your evidence that is contrary to what the text says?

The three unclean spirits already exist. What will be new will be their coming together in "peace" under the leadership of the antichrist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join