It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three unclean spirits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
You are in no position to judge someone as a bigot when you have been seen as a bigot yourself.

Kindly demonstrate where I have demonstrated racism and bigotry.

As for your claim that I am a bigot... Prove it.

Your failure to repudiate Reckart, as well as your continued support of him, is evidence that you support his views.

I tell you what -- send him an email, telling him that his post is racist and bigoted and see what he has to say about your accusation. If he retracts his post, I'll certainly agree that you stood up against bigotry.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

You are in no position to judge someone as a bigot when you have been seen as a bigot yourself.

Kindly demonstrate where I have demonstrated racism and bigotry.

As for your claim that I am a bigot... Prove it.

Your failure to repudiate Reckart, as well as your continued support of him, is evidence that you support his views.

I tell you what -- send him an email, telling him that his post is racist and bigoted and see what he has to say about your accusation. If he retracts his post, I'll certainly agree that you stood up against bigotry.

I wonder why you can not discuss the topics without bringing up off topic attacks on people in every thread.

Perhaps you feel that the only way to defend your position is to slander those who you disagree with.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I wonder why you can not discuss the topics without bringing up off topic attacks on people in every thread.

So the answer is no. You cannot demonstrate me being bigoted and racist, and you are not interested in repudiating Gary Reckart for his bigotry and racism.

As to why I refer back to him, as I've told you before, I will take every opportunity to expose the irrational basis on which you make claims such as you have done in the OP. The reason that you think that Protestants and Catholics are an "evil religion" is because you've been brainwashed by Gary Reckart into believing all manner of nonsensical theologies.

I continue to persevere in the hope that you will, one day, wake up from this nonsense. Believe it or not, I respect your "Apostolic Oneness" beliefs, even though I think they're wrong, but the lunacy that is Gary Reckart, no, I cannot respect that.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So the answer is no. You cannot demonstrate me being bigoted and racist,

I don't remember calling you a racist. I have already pointed out your use of terms like "idiot", "jerkwad", "hillbilly pastor"...

and you are not interested in repudiating Gary Reckart for his bigotry and racism.

Pastor Reckart is not discussing in this thread. He is not even the topic of this thread. He was only brought up in this thread by you.

The reason that you think that Protestants and Catholics are an "evil religion" is because you've been brainwashed by Gary Reckart into believing all manner of nonsensical theologies.

No, what makes Catholicism/Protestantism evil is their history of murder, greed, false doctrine...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

It was EhJeh who told them to turn away from Baal, not YHWH.

You mean Elijah?

Who do you think Elijah represented and worshiped?

It was YHWH.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I see that you meant "I AM", but why don't you throw me a particular verse so we can really analyze it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So the answer is no. You cannot demonstrate me being bigoted and racist,

I don't remember calling you a racist. I have already pointed out your use of terms like "idiot", "jerkwad", "hillbilly pastor"...

That is not bigotry. Try again.

and you are not interested in repudiating Gary Reckart for his bigotry and racism.

Pastor Reckart is not discussing in this thread. He is not even the topic of this thread. He was only brought up in this thread by you.

You asked for evidence of your own personal bigotry, and your refusal to repudiate him is said evidence.

Do you repudiate Reckart and his bigotry?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by truejew

It was EhJeh who told them to turn away from Baal, not YHWH.

You mean Elijah?

Who do you think Elijah represented and worshiped?

It was YHWH.

No, I meant EhJeh.

God told Moses that His name was EhJeh asher EhJeh, not YHWH.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Again, I am not Pastor Reckart. He is not on topic either.
edit on 14-6-2013 by truejew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

You're missing the point...

Jesus did not say he would be sending himself... but another entity...

Jesus did not say he was the Holy spirit... or the comforter that HE would be sending...

again... You're making connections that aren't there...

Then again you also believe he said I am God, which he didn't... so this is nothing new...

Actually, there are plenty of verses where Jesus is referring to himself as God in the flesh. For example, when God spoke to Moses at the burning bush 1500 years before Christ, He reaffirmed that he is the only God. God told Moses His name is Yahweh, (I AM).

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
- Exodus 3: 13-15

Skipping ahead to the book of John we see Jesus getting into a debate with the Pharisees at the temple where he suddenly tells them that he is the "light of the world", a term referring to God the Father, which is why the Pharisees stated that Jesus was a liar. Jesus tells them that, 2,000 years earlier, Abraham had foreseen him. The Pharisees response was skeptical stating that:

Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus shocks them even more stating that:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

As I've shown you, "I AM" is the sacred name of God and the Pharisees knew it, and henceforth Jesus was claiming to be the one true God in the flesh, which is why they were ready to beat the hell out of him with stones after he said it. And this isn't the only instance in which Jesus used the "I AM" title for himself. One of the bombshell statements Jesus made referring to himself as one and the same as God was this blunt verse:

I and my Father are one. - John 10: 30

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? - John 14: 6-9

Translation: "Philip, if you want to see the Father, look at me."

edit on 14-6-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

God told Moses His name is Yahweh,

He did not. God told Moses that His name is EhJeh asher EhJeh.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by truejew

Here are your unclean spirits,

the father

the son

the holy spirit,

.........you`re the devil in disguise, oh yes you are....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I neither defended nor condemned his comment. All I said was it was off topic.

Your claim that I have made bigoted and racist statements is slander and further backs up what I say about Catholics/Protestants.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The word Ehyeh is considered by most scholars to be a first-person derivation of the Tetragrammaton, which is Yahweh. The pharisees knew what he was trying to say when Jesus stated that he was "I AM". He was saying that he was God in the flesh. There is no other logical reason why they suddenly wanted to beat the poop out of him with stones.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The word Ehyeh is considered by most scholars to be a first-person derivation of the Tetragrammaton, which is Yahweh. The pharisees knew what he was trying to say when Jesus stated that he was "I AM". He was saying that he was God in the flesh. There is no other logical reason why they suddenly wanted to beat the poop out of him with stones.

Your teaching that it is ok to replace the name given with the Tetragrammaton comes from Talmudic Judaism.

That Jesus claimed to be God is not what I am against, it is that God gave the name "YHWH" that I posted against.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Akragon

Let's compare some scripture...

John 16:13

13 Howbeit when I have returned to you, the Spirit of truth, is come, I will guide you into all truth: for I shall not speak of myself; but whatsoever I shall hear, that shall I speak: and I will shew you things to come.

John 14:17

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:23

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

I'm not sure I understand what your point is about John 16, because you and I obviously read it differently.

Apparently you didn't notice that I changed the wording to reflect him speaking of himself instead of another entity like it actually says...

Maybe you might want to read what I said one more time... a little closer this time...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Dude... If I had a dollar for every time I've went over these exact same arguments with Christians on this forum, i'd be pretty wealthy...

Believe whatever you like man... Its your religion..

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by BlackManINC

Dude... If I had a dollar for every time I've went over these exact same arguments with Christians on this forum, i'd be pretty wealthy...

Believe whatever you like man... Its your religion..

Monetary wealth is not true wealth though.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Your claim that I have made bigoted and racist statements is slander and further backs up what I say about Catholics/Protestants.

Uhhh...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join